URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8280
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S29 | Ep 09 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Getting To Crunch Time""

Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:01 AM
Please keep all blindsides, whether teensy-weensy blindsides or armageddon-caliber blindsides, in this thread until everyone has been blindsided.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

Missy and Jon hug. Tribemates ask how Reed is doing? Reed is polite. Jon thinks maybe he (Jon) didn't trust his instincts in bowing to Jaclyn. Keith is disgruntled, utters the title phrase.

"Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 09:08 PM
Previously on Survivor:

After Josh recruited Jac and Jon there was a new power all, and they were targeting Jeremy, but when Jon was sent to EI, their new a lli showed their true colors....at EI, Jon found a hidden II, and at the IC, Jeremy won an immunity idol of his own....Jac and Jon were second guessing their all, and it came back to bite Josh's all when Jon and Jac flipped...Josh, bring me your torch...who will be voted out tonight? 10 left

Back at camp at night...Oh man, that was intense, see Jon, Missy hugs him...Missy hugs Nat and Bay...how ar e you doing reed, I am furious that Josh is gone our game has officially come to an end, I just need to worry about me now, I need to figure out how to move forward being in the minority....

See Jon talking to Missy and Jac, he feels bad because we really led him on....Baylor hugs him...Jon in conf: it really pushed me over the edge was when Jaclyn felt like she was being disrespected by everyone, and my instincts were telling me that that was not the right thing to do...if I have learned one thing from all my years of watching S, it's trust your instincts...

Keith to Jon by the fire....you 2 jumped ship right quick...Jon's been lying to me for about 18 days...someone tells him it's part of the game. Keith in conf: J/J flipped over to them, didn't go our way tonight we are in a bad place they can pick us off one by one...remember the couples? Keith tells missy, my son is my couple.....Keith says that he has th idol, wants to play it at the right time, maybe get one of them out...maybe I can tell them to vote me out, and then I play the idol and get one of them out, that might not be a bad idea...it's getting to crunch time right now! Cut to intro

"RC"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:17 PM
Teams, face-off one on one to knock each other into the mud.

Reward: cruise, sandwiches, pastrami, soft drinks, cocktails. Yuck?!?

Reed v. Wes. Reed scores.
Nat v. Jac. Jac loses.
Jon v.Jeremy. Jon scores. 2-1.
Baylor v. Missy. Baylor scores 3-1.
Keith v, Alec. Keith scores. 3-2.
Reed v. Wes. Wes scores. 3-3.
Jac v. Nat. Nat scores. 4-3.
Jeremy v. Jon. Jon scores. 4-4.
Missy v. Baylor. Baylor wins. Yellow team wins.

Natalie switches her reward to Jon. Jeremy switches his reward to Jaclyn.

Rewardees choose Jeremy to go to EI. Baylor says they chose Jeremy because they are positive there is an idol on EI and they want Jeremy to find it.

"Post intro:"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 09:19 PM
Come on in guys, for RC...

See Keith, Baylor...Wes...divide into teams, on my go face off one on one over a wobbly beam into a mud pit....score a point and get to 5 first. borsht a luxury yacht, cruise food, sodas and cocktails...

It's pouring rain and thundering...

Missy Jon, Wes, Jacklyn, Keith

Baylor, Reed, Natalie, Jeremy

Reed vs. Wes...Baylor says you got this dancer boy...ready, go....Wes in mud first
Jac vs Nat: Jaclyn has the reach...Jaclyn goes in first

Yellow leads 2 zip

Jon vs. Jeremy: Jon wins

2-1 Yellow leads

Baylor vs Missy: Missy goes first, Bay wins

3-1

Keith vs. Alec: Alec loses, Keith wins

3-2....they all chant, Keith, keith, ketih...

Reed vs Wes: Wes gets it in his eye...Wes wins...tied 3-3

Nat vs Jaclin: Jaclyn loses....4-3 yellow

Jeremy vs. Jon: Jack says you know you want those sandwiches Jon....Jeremy loses...Jon wins tied 4-4

comes down to one final match between mother and daughter....missy vs. Baylor

Does mom have anything left in that tank? Mssy just looking for that opportunity...Missy loses and daughter defeats mom, yellow wins reward...Keith helps her up...

Natalie wants to know if she can trade positions, wants to switch , she is giving up to jon, and Jeremy is giving their position up to Jack....they hug....Jaclyn is going to cry...hear Jon say, OMG...I love you guys, says Jon

Massive trade on day 22 when food is so hard to come by....at TC I was so afraid of what was going to go down and when somebody shows you they are loyal to you the only thing to do is to show love and respect...thanks so much...they chose Jeremy to go to exile...Jeremy going to exile, 2 minutes ago he was on a yacht...the losers go back. We chose Jeremy to go to exile, Baylor chose him because she is positive there is an idol on Exile and it would be better for our alliance for him to find it....

"RE: Post intro:"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-19-14 at 09:22 PM
Yeah, at least I got this part right in my voting post:

"Two reward winners trade their spots to prove their loyalty."
I think Jeremy, Natalie and/or Baylor will be trying to prove their loyalty to Jon/Jaclyn. I'll say Jeremy/Natalie give up reward to Jon/Jaclyn.

"Post RC"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

Back at camp: Natalie gave up her reward to convince Jon/Jac to side with them. Keith talks about passing his idol between himself and Wes.

EI: Jeremy looking for HII.

On the yacht: Jon/Jac grateful to Jeremy/Nat, and yet... Reed now questioning Jeremy/Nat's move. He will stir up chaos.

"Post RC..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 09:27 PM
Cut to hearing the howler monkey and the losers return to camp...Nat in cong: we got the W but gave my spot to Jon, hear Missy say Jon needed food, so he knew that we appreciated him siding with us at TC, and moving forward I can count on J/J trusting me and Jeremy

Hear Kieth, He is with you for life now...Jon was almost crying him and Jac both

conf Wes: Natalie and Jer. traded places was a big time strategic move, it was a big time move I congratulated them...

Then see Natalie talking with Keith and Wes...if me or hm are going home, just let us know we don't want to get blindsided...she said most likely Reed...Keith conf: wanted to tell them that we wanted to know if it was us because that way we would get a chance to pass the idol...

Jeremy at EI: J/J joined our all. so giving up reward was the least I could do, he gets the clue, I came to EI so I can find the idol...so I could bring back to camp and say look what we have, but first I need this idol....he sees the yacht...eating and drinking, beer...

See them on Reward...looking at the dolphins, being there with Jack was so cool, I love you so much...we were so grateful for it, but it is a social game and it was a big time play on their part, Reed in conf: J/J ware not supposed to be here...Nat/Jer makes me want to hurl, yes, it cements them into their alliance. but to me, it doesn't mean anything, I have to stir up trouble, it'a a nail in my coffin, but I have to go for it...

"More post RC"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Jeremy hates EI. He was up all night, very lethargic. He hasn't found the idol. He wonders if Jon found it, But if he did, why didn't Jon tell him?

Cut to Jon wondering if Jeremy might get a better clue to the idol and then say he couldn't find it, Jon's cover might be blown.

"Post RC reward....pre Reed drama..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 09:37 PM
At night, at EI...see Jeremy, I hate Exile, no shelter, you sleep on rocks next to the shelter, now it's raining...see jeremy, stayed up most of the night feeling lethargic, feel like I got hit by a train, didn't find the HII, see him climbing, can't find it....I am thinking if Jon already found it...If he had told me, then I wouldn't be so tired...

Jon to Jac: probably got a more specific clue, if it says it is on the island, then he knows I got it, they will think he's stupid, or I am lying....Jon in conf: my cover will be blown if they all think I am lying and have the idol, and I could be in very big trouble...cut to IC

IC:

Jeremy, see Jon...Jon is shaking his head...wow, you look beat up, tough two nights, crabs shaky and scary, it's tough to do...takes back the necklace...see Jon...unspool a rope drop blocks into basket, first to get blocks up and flag in, entire challenge done with only your feet...untie rope, and put puzzle together, first to place flag wins immunity...see Alec...hmmmmm? Could it be Alec?

making history and trying to win immunity to make quest to win immunity, Keith first, then Nat, then Bay, if a piece drops out of the basket they can use hands...everyone has pieces....not something you practice at home...tests core and balance....Reed off to fast start, Keith doing a good job...Jeremy won last time, would like to win again....21 pieces total...Reed working on second level...as are Nat and Bay...Wes doing a nice job, Jermey on next level, Keith and Reed moving quickly...got it, Reed working on top row with Keith...don't panic in this challenge, can knock blocks over, like Reed just did

Wes on top row, and he knocks his down, and Keith's knock off too....

Keith, only a couple of pieces left....Keith knocks his down, disaster....Reed knocks one off, Nat drops one off, Reed drops again....Baylor has last piece, vs ReedBaylor drops a piece, Reed knocks 2 down...Baylor is going for the flagBaylor, can she do it?
Yes, Baylor wins IC! Missy is yelling for her! Jermey, geez, how tough was that! Nice job he tells her...safe from the vote, 1 in 9 shot for the million....see Reed, then Wes, then Reed, then Jeremy...exile zapped me, I always want to win, but, as long as one of our alliance mates won, I am happy....

uh-oh....Jeremy got the confessional of doom....

"IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:38 PM
What was shown in the preview.

Reed, Keith, Jeremy doing well to start.

Reed and Keith working on top row. It's between them.

Baylor wins! Closely beating out Reed. Confessional by Jeremy, since he didn't find the HII he is at least happy one of his alliance members won.

"Post IC drama...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 09:38 PM
after the IC, the camera zoomed in on Reed, then Wes, then Reed, then Jeremy, and Jeremy had the confessional spot of doom....we'll see!

"RE: Post IC drama...."
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 10:19 PM
That confessional of Jeremy's was funny -- it was like, "Dude, you are so toast."

"Post IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:46 PM
Reed bummed he didn't win. He will light the camp aflame on his way out. He goes through Keith's bag and finds the idol clue. He shows it to Missy and Jaclyn. Now Baylor thinks Keith had an idol. Keith realizes everyone thinks he has an idol.

But Jeremy tells Nat that Jon must have the idol from EI. He talks to Jon and Nat together. Jon realizes he is in trouble. He wants Jeremy out, talks to Missy.
Missy listening, but skeptical.

"RE: Post IC"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-19-14 at 09:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

"Thanks for giving up your spot to let me go on reward, that was extremely thoughtful of you. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to vote you out."

Posted by michel2 on 11-19-14 at 10:05 PM
Well, Jeremy gave Jon an opportunity to eat so Jon returned the favor! Jeremy can have his beers now!

Posted by Agman2 on 11-20-14 at 12:01 PM
I hate to admit it, but I sure didn't see that coming!

"TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

Jeremy says trust is huge. Points out that he and Nat giving up their rewards was a sign of gratitude.

Jaclyn thinks either Wes or Keith has an idol because neither has spoken to her or Jon. Argument!!! Jeremy tries to say to Jon that he had Jaclyn's back.
Time to vote.

Jeremy votes Keith
missed one vote here I think, for Reed. -- eta from Keith, per FloPo
Natalie votes Keith
Alec votes Reed

No idol played..

Keith
Reed
Keith
Reed
Reed
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy is out!

Natalie says to Missy, WTF?

"Post IC drama, pre TC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 09:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

See them returning....dramatic music...see Baylor, good job Baylor, Reed gets conf: I didn't win IC, it was custom made for me, and now my chance of being here tomorrow are pretty slim...I will light this camp on fire on my way out....I want to see what this old coot has in his bag, and he has a folded up piece of paper, Keith left a paper trail, big rookie mistake, I hate when people go through bags but desperate times call for desperate measures...

Reed tells Missy and Jaclyn...shows them the paper...Keith has it...

Missy says, I know Reed is scrambling, but Keith has it, but maybe this is something we need to think about

Baylor says she can't believe that Keith has it, and who knows how long he has had it...

Keith says someone broke into my bag, and the clue swas in there, and it's now gone, there is a thief up here somewhere

in conf: that's my stuff, we are up the creek to Wes....word is out that I have the idol and it might come into play sooner rather than later...

Then see Jac telling Jon....Jon gets conf: wow...OMG...Jon said that he burned his paper....K has an idol, he has a good play in his pocket, complicates things

Then see Jeremy and Nat,a nd he tells her Jon has the idol....he is trying to set it up now...jeremy 's plan is to catch him in a lie....shows Jon the clue to Jon...he tells Jon, you had to have found it...if you found it, we don't need to go back...he's got to be lying...Jon lies....then Jon conf: sending Jeremy was a good Idea, but now he knows i have the idol...so now Jon goes to Missy and he tells Missy that he has it...and Jon says that he wants to get Jeremy

Missy: Jon is super aligned with me...jeremy is a threat...I have watched Jon and Jac barrel through people. since I started this game, I was with Jeremy and Natalie, Jeremy and I were aligned full fledged..now it is a little bit cloudy...maybe a better way to do it is to flush the idol, split the vote between Reed and Keith, if we rock the boat too hard, one of us is gonna fall out...

To TC: Josh comes in smiling and says hi to Reed

Jeremy says trust is huge in an all. and hopefully it lasts all the way to the end...J/J joined our a lli, after the reward we gave it to them, it was the least we could do to have them with us...Jon and Jac says that it eassured us that we are with them as much as they are with us...then after giving reward, Jeremy goes to EI.
Reed tells them it's self serving in being selfless....it's a win win
Jeremy, how was it? I was spent, s;eeeping on rocks with no shelter, I was exhausted
Missy said he usually has a huge smile, it was like he had been in battle
Any talk of idols...there is speculation of who has it...shouldnt be comfortable in your own skin
Jon is completely confident that someone has it
Natalie says game could flip, maybee that have one, and it's scary that one of your alliance mates could have one too and they don't tell you
Keith, Wes, haven't talked to me at all, they probably have one. Wes says that you haven't talked to me at all either...Jon says that why would you not come to us and try to get us to go with you...calling Keith out for not talking to them...he says he talks to your mom all the time, Bay says what about us?

Reed, says if you can make it second to second you may have a new opportunity...
Jermey, what about timing? When we knew they were on the fence, let me take care of Jaclyn out here, I have a wife, if you take care of her I got your back...
Natalie: when people are desperate, they will say anything to get what they want

Voting:

Jeremy votes Keith
Says happy retirement buddy
Keith votes Reed
Natalie votes Keith
Alec votes Reed
See Jeremy, see Keith
See Jeremy, see J/J...No one plays the idol!!!

Keith
Reed
Keith
Reed
Reed
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jermey
Jeremy

OMG!!!!!
What the blank, Missy

See Josh laughing, see Reed winks

Alec smiles, Natalie shakes her head
Tonights vote is a brutal and beautiful example of why you never give up, anything can happen, good night! WOOOOHOOOOO, we nailed it!

"RE: Post IC drama, pre TC"
Posted by dabo on 11-19-14 at 10:06 PM
Post merge lesson: Whoever is at the top of the totem pole joins the jury.

Power bad
Confession Hog bad

"Armageddon-type Blindside"
Posted by michel2 on 11-19-14 at 10:09 PM
Jiffy wasn't hyping this time! As for the vote, the 5-3-2 pattern reminds me of Cirie in Panama and Missy was the one to pull it off.

"RE: S29 |ch Time""
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 09:58 PM
Natalie looks for idol. Jon becomes public enemy number one.

"CONGRATS!"
Posted by dabo on 11-19-14 at 10:03 PM
Brownroach
chemig902
Round Robin
michel2
Tungusta
Flowerpower1
Murphy3126
Sheldor

"RE: CONGRATS!"
Posted by michel2 on 11-19-14 at 10:06 PM
Thank you Dabo.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-19-14 at 10:24 PM
Thanks Dabo! And also MAJOR thanks for the confessional tracker which is VERY helpful!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-20-14 at 00:56 AM
Yes, thanks, Dabo! And, the confessionals tracker is AMAZING....it's a staple, I love it!

Posted by Brownroach on 11-20-14 at 02:13 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-14 AT 02:13 AM (EST)

Thanks, d. What's interesting is that while a number of us correctly picked Jeremy for the boot, no one foresaw exactly what would happen to facilitate it, i.e. Jeremy going to EI and then Jon getting worried about his own possession of the HII being exposed. But we all had sensible rationales for how it could happen nonetheless. A victory, I declare!

"WE NAILED IT....finally!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 10:05 PM
Next time on Survivor:

see a crab...We're going to look for this damn idol right now, says this to other girls...Baylor and Missy...they are digging

Jiffy: With Jeremy gone Natalie is out for revenge.
Natalie: I want to give Jon a taste of his own medicine
Jiffy: and Jon becomes public enemy number one
Keith: Somebody feels comfortable
Reed: he's going home tonight
Jon to Alec: You are 100%
Alec: Yeah, I am 100% down, yeah!
Alec in conf: Now we are gonna change the game...
Jeremy: the got me, I didn't see it coming at all, I was so forthcoming...
If I knew we were going to be like this, I would have taken that reward
the good guy lost this time...

looks like everyone is gunning for Jon, but it looks like Alec is jumping to Jon/J, missy/bay

"RE: WE NAILED IT....finally!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-19-14 at 11:40 PM
Flowerpower you nailed it *EARLY* with this post!

RE: CTGirl Theory
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8276.shtml#11

Flowerpower 11-16-14, 09:15 AM (EST)

11. "RE: CTGirl Theory"

ETA: Of course this one fits the theory as well.....

"RE: WE NAILED IT....finally!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-20-14 at 00:05 AM
These are the vidcaps that made me think Jeremy was in trouble..

Jeremy was all over the promo videos and only Jeremy could really be the "Biggest Blindside" and CBS has not been hiding the boot story (e.g. Rocker, Drew, Julie, etc.)

"So who becomes the big target now?"
Posted by Rembrandt on 11-19-14 at 10:07 PM
My guess would be Jon.

I also wonder who side Nat is going to pick. She could be a swing vote. But anything is possible now.

"RE: So who becomes the big target now?"
Posted by michel2 on 11-19-14 at 10:15 PM
Reed is with the two couples now so Natalie's vote wouldn't be enough. Either she sides back with Missy somehow or she gets in with Keith and that 4 use his idol to even up the numbers.

The preview shows Alec trying to be the wildcard. My early guess is that he will fail and get the boot but it seems that the weekend promos are the key this season.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-14 at 10:25 PM
My initial boot guess would be Alec too. He's been marginal all along so if he suddenly tries to influence things I could see him being summarily canned now. But we'll see what else shows up in the promos.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-14 at 10:37 PM
My initial boot guess would be Alec too. He's been marginal all along so if he suddenly tries to influence things I could see him being summarily canned now.

Just like his brother....*snicker*

Posted by chemig902 on 11-20-14 at 00:40 AM
This new alliance could lead to an Alec boot or set Alec up as the eventual winner. Everyone knows Keith has an idol but only J/J and M/B know about Jon's idol. But this group has the upper hand at the moment. What that scene in the promo showed me is that Alec can shift alliances and stay under the radar. So far we haven't heard anyone say that he needs to go. But, the two allied couples will need a single to tip the power balance at F5. If the single is Nat, she aligns with the women and Missy wins with an F3. But, if Alec is remaining the single and chooses to continue to side with Jon and Jac. They have made enough enemies that Alec could win. J and J have lost jury votes from Josh & Reed, Jeremy, Natalie, and Keith & Wes.

Posted by michel2 on 11-20-14 at 06:47 AM
Alec will not win, he'd be the goat in any F3 configuration.

Posted by chemig902 on 11-20-14 at 11:37 AM
>Alec will not win, he'd be
>the goat in any F3
>configuration.

IMHO Alec SHOULD not be the winner and I would personally rather see ANY one, down the the one of the monkeys, snakes or crabs from the transition shots win than Alec. At the game has plenty of opportunities for any of the remaining players to make it to the end. But ANY one of them could end up the winner. Here are a few reasons why even Alec can not be counted out.

* There are 3 couples and 3 singles left with the couples clearly aligned 2-1 at this point. The singles are going to be important at some point.
* There are 2 HIIs in play, and everyone knows Keith has one. With any of the singles on board, the power alliance can flush out Keith's idol and eliminate either him or Wesley by splitting the vote (We still haven't seen "the worst thing is Survivor history..is it Keith feeling guilty for using his idol for himself and not to save Wes?)
* Natalie and Reed are clearly playing the game while Alec is quietly aligning himself with the flow of power. Reed and Nat would probably go before he does, with both couples 1) needing a single to break the other couple to avoid a tie vote as F4. Both couples would see Alec as a perfect goat.
*Both couples in the power alliance have blood on their hands and enemies at Ponderosa. I can't see Reed, Josh or Jeremy voting for J or J or Keith, Wes or Jeremy voting for M or B. *Natalie has been talking about loyalty. Could she vote for someone from either of the couples. Could she vote for someone she saw as disloyal to her alliance?
*In an F3 with Missy and Baylor, any pro-M/B votes could be split between the two since either one would have points to present in a final tribal speech.