URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 828
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"House - Season 5"

Posted by nailbone on 10-01-08 at 02:59 PM
So do you think Wilson is really gone from the hospital for good? I know he will be back next week, but will it just be "guest appearances" from now on?

And is that PI guy his "replacement"?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: House - Season 5"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 10-02-08 at 01:34 AM
I think I heard that he's just scarce in the first 4 or 5 episodes but will be back full time. But don't quote me on that.

Tricked and Treated by the Agster 2008

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-03-08 at 09:37 AM
For some reason, House grated on my nerves more than usual. I hope the PI storyline doesn't last all year like the vengeful cop did. That took away from the show for too long.

JSlice special!!

"10/14"
Posted by udg on 10-15-08 at 00:23 AM
Looks like Wilson's back. Wish they'd give us more of the original team. At least we had a little bit of them working together tonight.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

"RE: 10/14"
Posted by Estee on 10-15-08 at 07:55 AM
It was too short a breakup for my taste, but I didn't think the series had the courage to stretch it out for a year.

They really are co-dependents, aren't they? Or at least co-enablers. Actually, I don't think House wants a best friend so much as he wants someone around to applaud...

Something I'm becoming very curious about: how much pain is House actually in? There's virtually no way to measure agony on a real scale: all we know is that he's capable of some degree of function when he's off the Vicodin -- and he once deliberately broke his hand to distract himself from the pain.

"RE: 10/14"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-15-08 at 08:17 AM
Anyone else ever hear about the needles in the head method? That was shocking to me. It was interesting when they told the parents that she would be a new person once they were taken out since they were involving different parts of the brain.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-07-09 at 11:30 AM
Kutner? WTH? Did I miss a few episodes or what? I was completly taken off guard. And yes, I cried.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq