URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 828
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TLC's Spymaster"

Posted by I_AM_HE on 04-04-04 at 04:10 PM
Anybody watching this? I think I caught the tail end of the last replay of the first episode today, wherein they narrowed the field of 27 or so down to the final 12 that will participate in a 3 week spy training competition. I'm not sure what the winner gets.

Looks like beside this preliminary episode, there are 4 others which air first on Tuesdays (starting this week) at 10 PM, but repeat 3 or 4 times during the week.

Looks kind of interesting. Boot Camp meets the Mole or something like that.

- RMMNW!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TLC's Spymaster"
Posted by PinkCygnus on 04-19-04 at 02:01 PM
I can't believe I just saw your post!
I was looking to see if anyone else had seen it.
I caught an episode the other day and it looked very interesting. I'm not sure what the winner gets....I think a job..maybe...I don't know...It's been awhile since your post.. still watching??

Posted by Spygrl on 04-20-04 at 10:09 AM
Hey!
Tonight the new one comes on at 1OPM EST. Have you been watching or following the show at all?

Posted by PinkCygnus on 04-21-04 at 01:02 PM
Hey Spygrl!
I definately watched the show! I feel it's one of the only reality shows on tv where you can actually learn something. Their tasks are so interesting and I've never felt more like jumping out of a plane. Those "interview's" seemed stressful, but more of a memory test because they know its just a test and they will ultimately be o.k. My fav so far is Gabriella...I think thats her name anyway...the show is almost over though..aren't they picking a winner next week??? oh well...

Posted by 2mmmm on 04-28-04 at 02:51 AM
Who was the show dedicated to? and who was the person? I watched the winner get picked and at the end seen a dedication but missed the name?

Posted by Pawthorne on 04-28-04 at 05:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 05:39 AM (EST)

At the end of the show, it said "Dedicated to Leighanne Tarbill 1980-2003".

I guess it was the Leighanne that was one of the final two. She died of a carbon monoxide poisoning...

I got this from http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?s=997f9962ceeba8049d894afffc91ecfb&showtopic=3116057&st=15&#entry1335960

Man, that's gotta suck.

Posted by Bub007 on 04-28-04 at 06:26 AM
Yeah, Leighanne Tarbill was the blonde girl who was the runner-up. Kinda put a damper on the whole thing to see that at the end. Definately sucks.