URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8274
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep8"

Posted by dabo on 11-11-14 at 11:14 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu/Huyopa
Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa

ELIMINATED
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

"Wrinkle In The Plan"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Natalie." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Natalie & Reed." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get found or played, why can't Missy get along with men), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor & Wes" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffyness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Alec"
Posted by Rembrandt on 11-11-14 at 11:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-14 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

His edit seems too much like his brother's edit when he left.

"Josh"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-11-14 at 11:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-14 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

After last week's ep made it clear that it's a Josh/Reed v. Jeremy battle going forward, all three of them are curiously absent from this week's previews, while we are being treated to some sort of "Battle Of the Sexes" conflict involving Alec acting like a jerk and Baylor being upset and others reacting to it all. I'm not buying that that's any more than a minor flap by which Jaclyn convinces Jon to stick with the Jeremy alliance. So Josh will be toast. Alternately Reed, should Josh win immunity.

Voting Alec out would be supremely stupid for either alliance at this point. (Of course, Survivor contestants often do act stupidly...)

"Vote change: Alec"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-12-14 at 06:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-14 AT 10:59 PM (EST)

tribe's SOTS is very convincing. Jaclyn and Jon can call the shots for this vote since Jeremy needs them. He'll need to vote for whoever they (i.e. Jaclyn) want out. Plus, it's also possible Josh wins immunity, putting another "wrinkle in the plan" for Jeremy.

(ETA: please ignore this "correction". Someone pretending to be me posted this, without my knowledge.)

"Reed"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-12-14 at 01:12 AM
Josh wins immunity. Take out his partner - bye Reed!

"Alec"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-12-14 at 03:10 AM
I said since before the merge. You just know a first juror when you see one. He's the least in the game of them all as well strategically.

"I'm voting out Alec."
Posted by kingfish on 11-12-14 at 11:23 AM
...because I don't like him.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

"Alec"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 11-12-14 at 11:45 AM
The previews this season seem to indicate who it is and Alec appears to be next. Also seems like good strategy to not break up couples quite yet & leave a lot of singles to band together. Oh, & I also like voting the 4th most survivable per True Dork Times!

"Alec"
Posted by Tungusta on 11-12-14 at 01:27 PM
Time for you to go.

"Josh"
Posted by personofinterest on 11-12-14 at 02:40 PM
Just because the Vidcaps are full of him - mostly looking sad.

"Alec"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-12-14 at 02:53 PM
Adjusting plans to fit the situation will benefit those that are adaptable. Proven first when Jeremy wanted to target Keith but made adjustments to target Drew instead. Same thing happens here, but this time with the OTHER Christy boy.

"Alec"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-12-14 at 05:53 PM
For 2 weeks I've been thinking Josh is next off and Josh has the most single shots in camp this week looking sad. However if the Battle of the Sexes swings Jaclyn (and she brings Jon) there will be 4 women (Missy, Baylor, Natalie, and Jaclyn) and even though Jeremy will REALLY want to vote off Josh he is smart enough to side with the women again like he did when he sided with the Hunaphu women to vote out Alec's brother Drew. I think Jeremy (and Jon) will vote out Alec to appease the angry women.

"Alec"
Posted by dabo on 11-12-14 at 05:54 PM
Because he is a big ##### upsetting the ladies, and there are too few of them left to have them upset with big ##### in the game. Better to have him first at Ponderosa being a big ##### to all the new arrivals... it's Survivor and .. ummm .. yeah, I don't get it either. But big ##### is happy he won the sibling rivalry ..

"Alec"
Posted by michel2 on 11-12-14 at 06:35 PM
Josh and Jeremy will be gunning for each other but they don't have the last word. Next week is "Crunch Time" so, this week, they both bide their time leaving the other Brother Christy hanging high and dry.

"Alec"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-12-14 at 08:41 PM
Well...iny, meeny, miney, moe... I firmly believe that if Josh does NOT win the IC, then he will be TOAST! But, I do think this is a challenge that Josh CAN win, so therefore, i am going with the tool, Alec.

"Late getting my vote in..."
Posted by Round Robin on 11-12-14 at 09:43 PM
...but they haven't gone to TC yet. Would be surprised if it's not Alec.