URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8273
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 11-10-14 at 01:16 AM
Title: "Getting To Crunch Time"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-10-14 at 03:15 AM
Ugh sounds like Josh.

Posted by michel2 on 11-10-14 at 05:31 PM
What is interesting about this title is that it sounds like neither Jeremy or Josh gets voted out this week. If one of them leaves this week then next week wouldn't be "crunch time" anymore. This could be telling us that the players settled on Alec which means Jeremy thinks he got rid of one of Josh's allies while Josh still thinks he has the couples' allaince.

If Alec leaves this week then, next week, Jeremy will think he has 6, but Josh will also think he has 6 = Crunch time.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-13-14 at 07:06 PM
TWO REWARD WINNERS TRADE THEIR SPOTS TO PROVE THEIR LOYALTY, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 19

"Getting’ To Crunch Time" – Two reward winners trade their spots to prove their loyalty. Also, an idol paper trail causes chaos at camp, and one castaway plays dirty when his life in the game is threatened, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Sounds like the second two clues are both about Reed - he plays dirty and searches peoples bags and the idol paper he finds causes chaos. I guess we need to wait for the web promo to find out the real story of the episode!

Posted by Sheldor on 11-14-14 at 01:22 AM
CTgirl thanks for posting the Press Release!

"Sounds like the second two clues are both about Reed - he plays dirty and searches peoples bags and the idol paper he finds causes chaos."

It also could be:

Reed = "Also, an idol paper trail causes chaos at camp"
Keith = "and one castaway plays dirty when his life in the game is threatened"

And if so, then that would explain Keith saying "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-14-14 at 08:06 AM
And if so, then that would explain Keith saying "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history"

oooooooo, Sheldor, I hope you are right! That would be so much fun to see what the "worst thing" in Survivor history is!

When you look at that original promo in real time, here, you can see when Keith says that, it does not line up with the video of him at the time, as well as when Jon says, if someone has the idol, we are going to burn it! So, will we see these expressions and verbiage happen on the show...

I think you are on to something. Them spreading the word that Keith has the idol, could indeed lead to him doing the worst thing in Survivor history!

Posted by CTgirl on 11-14-14 at 10:42 AM
Yes Sheldor I think you're right! Clues never apply to the same person and this makes perfect sense with what we know!

Posted by michel2 on 11-14-14 at 06:52 AM
I'm not sure who would trade their rewards but Natalie has to be considered as a possibility. She thinks a bit outside the box and she just got one nice reward. I see her trading it to Jaclyn and then the other gives it to Jon.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-13-14 at 07:12 PM
From Dalton Ross - Jeff Probst's tease:

Looks like Reed will not go gently into that good night. Tease us up for next week, sir.

Next week features a brand new challenge – something we’ve never done before that I think people will get a kick out of it. There’s a clue in that answer… and Reed is definitely gonna do whatever it takes to stay in this game

Posted by tribephyl on 11-13-14 at 10:37 PM
Operative word being kick, I gather.
Well, get vidcaps but an early call is football/soccer type challenge. Or maybe even a tlachtli spin-off.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-14-14 at 00:16 AM
Or maybe they have to sing Cole Porter tunes. "I get no kick from champagne..."

Posted by Sheldor on 11-14-14 at 01:07 AM
Also Jeff said this:

You guys made a last minute switch before filming, getting rid of Redemption Island and instead bringing back the Exile Island twist. I told you I was a fan of that move because it makes vote-outs like this big Josh one that much more shocking and impactful. Now that you’ve seen it play out past the merge, what are your thoughts on Redemption vs. Exile in a Blood vs. Water season?

I have a few thoughts. I am glad we did not do Redemption Island this season because I do think it has made for a more clean and in some ways brutal season because of the impact of loved ones being voted out. With Exile, I loved what we got early with the cross pollination of relationships and I love where it’s going to head now that we’re in the individual part of the game. It will definitely have an impact on how the season plays out.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-14-14 at 01:23 AM
He probably means because Jon found the idol.

I really wonder if they waited to see who would be exiled before planting the clue and the idol. It would be easy to have the crew at the ready to do just that. And if someone were exiled that they didn't want to have an idol, they could have just planted the same old clue about it being at camp.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-14-14 at 10:44 AM
He could also mean Baylor and Natalie. I don't remember any of the other Exile Island partnerships (other than Keith and Josh and Josh is gone now). I could see Missy, Baylor and Natalie having a F3 pact.

Posted by Outsider32 on 11-19-14 at 08:30 PM
Social media clues

Jon, Missy, Jeremy, Natalie tweeting whiterice........safe

Reed also tweeted whitrice but also is bored and anxiously waiting for the show to start.......probably safe.

Alec's last instagram was about pig hunting two days ago. ?

Wes has been very random on twitter mentions nothing about Survivor. Likely he's going in the next two or three shows.

Baylor is excited about tonight.............safe.

Jaclyn posting engagement photos. She and Jon are in Vegas.?

I think its Keith or Wes. And if someone major goes, Jaclyn.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-19-14 at 10:08 PM
None of these tweets mean a single thing nor do they reveal any clues about who might be going or staying... "whiterice" doesn't mean anything at all other than it's an inside joke between themselves. Wes doesn't say much of any substance - ever - just like he hasn't said anything on the show so far, so his random tweets has no bearing on whether he goes soon.

For what it's worth, we've had Survivors in the past say they're excited about tonight's show ... and then get booted.

(No spoiler value in anything that I said, so West Coasters can put down the pitchforks)