URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8268
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep7"

Posted by dabo on 11-04-14 at 10:51 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu
Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu

ELIMINATED
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

"Million Dollar Decision"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Julie." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Julie & Reed." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get found or played, what is the -- "ultimate sin"), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Missy." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Missy & Jeremy" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffyness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Julie"
Posted by kingfish on 11-04-14 at 12:55 PM
Julie fails the peanut butter challenge.

"Julie and Alec"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-05-14 at 03:40 AM
Julie quits.

I think Alec's had more negative buildup than Reed or Wes for a boot.

"Julie"
Posted by Tungusta on 11-05-14 at 03:36 PM
Watch those hands.

"JulieQ & Alec"
Posted by dabo on 11-05-14 at 04:02 PM
I'm with Outs on this one. Julie quits, a victim of sabotage and controversy, but the tribe has to go to TC anyway where Alec catches the heat for his devious Drewish ways.

"Julie"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 11-05-14 at 04:46 PM
Julie's goes.

"Julie quits..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-05-14 at 06:29 PM
I think Julie is going one way or the other. I am leaning toward Julie getting voted off, but she could indeed quit...Jiffy is seen in the exact same outfit at TC...so? If she quits I think it will be Josh or Reed that goes, maybe? Baylor's conf is a tip...Missy wants her to vote for someone that "helped" her in the past. I also agree that the next 3 boots are likely to be Josh, Wes, Alec...but, we'll see.

Julie is an atypical merge boot though....so she could indeed quit?

"HEY JULIE..."
Posted by Round Robin on 11-05-14 at 06:40 PM
...it's time for you to go!

"Julie & Reed"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-05-14 at 07:18 PM
Julie can't take the heat and throws in the towel at the end of the IC.
However, JP still has a council to do and since Josh can't quite count on Keith to help him out in this case, Reed gets booted.

Let's see if this sticks.

"Reed"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-05-14 at 07:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-14 AT 08:59 PM (EST)

Just a hunch. I'm not really getting a QuitBoat or double-exit vibe about tonight. Julie's transgression may be put on hold in order to get rid of a member of a power couple. I'm thinking Josh could win immunity, sending Reed to the chopping block.

Or, alternately, Julie wants to quit after the IC, and so they go to TC and vote her out instead, putting a wrinkle in Jeremy's plan for next week. I can't see someone deciding to quit *after* the IC, being removed, and then there being a TC to vote yet another person out.

So it's either Reed or Julie, but not both, imo...

"Julie Quits, Josh is voted out"
Posted by michel2 on 11-05-14 at 07:45 PM
People will be all over Julie for stealing so she calls the quit boat.

The tribe then votes out the sketchiest player: Josh

"Reed"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-05-14 at 08:59 PM
Julie not yet?