URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8216
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep11"

Posted by dabo on 05-06-14 at 00:38 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Solarrion Tribe

"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon/A2)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon/A2)
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon/A2)
Tony "Boss Op" Vlachos (Aparri/S2)
Trish Hegarty (Aparri/S2)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri/S2)

Jury
Jefra Bland (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Jeremiah Wood (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
L.J. McKanas (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Morgan McLeod (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri/A2/Solarrion)

Eliminated
Alexis Maxwell (Solana/A2)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri/S2) quit
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Kass." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Kass & Woo." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, on a scale of 1 to 10 how gynophobic is Tony), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like vote threads straight and clean
We like our snark sharp and mean
Get dirty get dirty get down and dirty
Get dirty get dirty
Bust some bones and burst a spleen!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Tasha." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Tasha & Spencer" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Trish"
Posted by kingfish on 05-06-14 at 09:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-14 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

They can't vote me out twice, can they? So now I'm on the jury? They can't vote me off the jury, can they? That was a major blindside last week, considering I was actually on the other side of the world. Never saw that coming. Oh well.

Anyway, since Tony has to be voted out twice to actually get him out, they will try to vote him out at the next TC, but when he plays his special HI, his lone vote for Trish will be enough to put her on the path to outta there.

To anyone thinking that that makes sense: It's really wishful thinking.

"Woo"
Posted by Estee on 05-06-14 at 09:30 AM
Tony needs to pick a reflection target and no matter how much the previews want to say Kass, the too-early-released next-episode previews say otherwise. So with Tasha having acquired Yet Another Necklace, he'll go for what he sees the biggest physical threat while keeping Nature's Perfect Goat around for yet another nausea-inducing appearance. Because there's no way that could ever backfire on him.

MB loves him best.

"Woo"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-06-14 at 03:03 PM
Well, now that kingfish is on the jury I'm gonna have to find another target to put in front of me.
This week I' gonna stick to "actual" castaways.
I want to vote for Tony, but I think I can win against him.
I also want to vote for Kass but she's the best F2 left.
I would vote for either of Spencer or Trish as I personally find them somewhat annoying, but their social games have prevented me from moving forward with creating a voting block against either of them.
Therefore, my target has got to be either Tasha or Woo.
Sadly, for Woo, Tasha is just THAT much more of a challenge whore than he is.
That means he becomes the target. #NinjaTricks aside.

Next week... MalnuTrish is BrokeBacked by Tony's StrawDropping.

"Woo-hoo"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-06-14 at 05:17 PM
This is the second time he's talked about making a "big move" in the previews. But the last time it wasn't *his* big move, he just went along with Tony's big move against LJ. I quite think Woo is out of his league here. On the bright side, now he can go nibble some more ribs with Jeff Probst.

"Woo"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-06-14 at 07:40 PM
Woo makes his big move ... straight to Ponderosa. Kass plans to stay with Brawn, thinking she can beat Tony or Trish, but not Tasha.

Next week, Tony goes ballistic on Kass. Tasha or Spencer narrate this as "Straw that broke the camel's back" with Kass committing to Brains.

"WooooOOOOooooo!"
Posted by dabo on 05-06-14 at 11:13 PM
Should be an interesting week. There are no HIIs currently to be found, but Tasha and Spencer not only need to both try to survive this week, they also (even if they don't know it) need to get Tony to play one of his idols, while knocking someone else out of the game. (And then next week perhaps there will be an idol to find, and they will have to at the very least prevent Tony and others from finding it.)

Woo is bottom of the totem pole and fits the pattern of the last two boots, I have little else to go on (other than by rights Tony really ought to knock out Spencer or Tasha this time, but then he should have done that last time).

Which really sucks for kingfish who wanted to cast a Final vote: WOO FOR THE WIN!

Brainstorm!

"Wooo"
Posted by mimo on 05-06-14 at 11:16 PM
Not sure why, not sure how, but I'm guessing who...

"Woo-woo!"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-07-14 at 11:38 AM
I'm reminded of Thunder Dan's woo-wooing in Pearl Islands when he came out to greet Jonny Fairplay to set the stage for the dead grandma lie.

Wooooo was fun to watch in this season, but this is where his time ends as the alliances struggle for power to get to the F5.

"Woo!"
Posted by RachelOH1 on 05-07-14 at 12:50 PM
and out goes my pre-season pick to win.

"Spencer"
Posted by personofinterest on 05-07-14 at 03:41 PM
It's probably Woo, but let's cover another base. Can't fathom why Tony keeps slamming his allies, so maybe someone shakes some sense into him.

"WooooHooooo!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-07-14 at 04:00 PM
I'm going with the FLOW today. Woo is in trouble and his number is up. His big move got him busted....

"Tasha"
Posted by Georganna on 05-07-14 at 07:35 PM
And with that goes my last, faint hope of ever catching up with Mimo in the ABC ...

"RE: Tasha"
Posted by mimo on 05-08-14 at 07:22 PM
Not so sure Georganna. You called this one!!! Drinks on G!!!

Nicely done!

"RE: Tasha"
Posted by Georganna on 05-09-14 at 12:30 PM

G

"Woo Woo!"
Posted by QuickBen on 05-07-14 at 07:38 PM
Previously on...Survivor!

Tony and Tasha deftly played on Tony's paranoia, while Miss "I've Done Enough" sat on her kass and spat venom in Spencer's direction whenever she saw a camera. At the food auction, Trish got cavities, Probst and Woo made sloppy woo over a hunk of meat, Tony won a "Finding Hidden Immunity Idols for Dummies" pamphlet, and Spencer turned into Charlie Brown on Halloween: "I got a rock."

Boot pick! Here's my theory: Kass and Tony are shown fighting in the previews. Kass and Trish have to be pretty pi$$ed at Tony for the last two votes. But I think Kass will play Tony, assuring him she is voting him out so he will play one of his idols, then go with Spencer and Tasha and vote out Woo instead. Woo for boot.

"Vote Tally"
Posted by dabo on 05-07-14 at 07:54 PM
Woo - 10
Spencer - 1
Tasha - 1
Trish - 1