URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8215
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S28 | Ep. 12 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "

Posted by tribephyl on 05-05-14 at 03:53 PM
Title: "Straw That Broke The Camel's Back"

discuss...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S28 | Ep. 12 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-05-14 at 04:39 PM
Don't know who says it, maybe Trish, maybe Spencer, but title likely refers to Tony blindside of Jeffra, maybe to Tony acting as if he can dictate next person out to Kass. Either way, probably not relevant.

3 Brawns + Kass; 2 Brains, excluding Kass. Either Kass manages a blindside of Woo or Trish, leaving her as swing vote for 2 alliances of 2, or she's out 4th or 5th, with Tony, Trish & Woo at F3, unless Tasha/Spencer is still in the game from IC wins.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-05-14 at 04:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-14 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

This is for Episode 12 - the next one to come on Wednesday of this week is Episode 11, so I doubt that they'd refer to Tony relating to Jefra in the second episode after her boot.

Just seems like a Kass-ism to me for some reason.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-05-14 at 06:05 PM
Ahh, TDT's calendar thru me off, it has this week as Ep12: "Havoc to Wreak" & I didn't notice the error (TDT uses same title when David & Garrett voted out, but counts as Ep 1 & 2). Anyway, yea, may be Kass, about why/(if) she chooses Brains over Brawn if Woo/Trish blindsided this week.

Posted by michel2 on 05-05-14 at 06:25 PM
What if Tony boots Woo this week? The next episode could start with Trish saying that it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Tony has already offended Trish twice, a third time would definitely be too much.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-06-14 at 07:34 PM
Doesn't seem likely that Tony would go after Woo if Kass is still around. Woo is just coasting along, & Tony will know Kass instigated any vote by Woo against Tony. With a known HII, Tony won't worry about Woo's vote, as Tony can win back & trust Woo much more easily than Kass. Maybe Kass wins IC. Then maybe Tony goes after Woo.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-06-14 at 09:26 PM
I really hope Kass wins IC, it isnt a physical one or endurance. But is she good at math?

Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-06-14 at 11:38 PM
I think the challenge is to run around & count items, the #'s open the locked box, which I think releases puzzle pieces. No math skills beyond counting & remembering #; then solving puzzle. Kass is lawyer, a "brain", but Tasha has been good at memory. I'm thinking IC not actually relevant as blindside of Woo/Trish or maybe Kass in an effort to force Tony to play HII (I don't think any but Tony know he has 2 idols nor what the "Special Power" is. This week & next could be fun to watch!

"S28Ep12 Title “Straw That Broke the Camel’s Back”"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-09-14 at 02:15 AM

CASTAWAYS SCALE NEW HEIGHTS AS THEY BATTLE FOR A GUARANTEED SPOT IN THE FINAL FOUR, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 14

“Straw That Broke the Camel’s Back” – Castaways scale new heights as they battle for a guaranteed spot in the final four. Meanwhile, friends become enemies when one castaway overhears plans for her eviction, and Tony comes up with a strategy for his special Immunity idol, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=38903

"RE: S28Ep12 Title “Straw That Broke the Camel’s Back”"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-10-14 at 07:39 AM
I agree it is essential that Spencer win the IC, there is no way that Kass is going to win this one. The challenge looks like the one that Boston Rob won and almost fainted in....very very physical. Running up and down those steps.

Then we have the clue that Tony devises a plan on how to play his idols. This is F5 TC....isn't this the last time Tony can play the idols? At least the regular idol? Can he play the TPI beyond this TC? I dunno?

Anyway, if he has to play the idols, I can see him giving the regular idol to Trish, yet in the Press Images, we see him strategizing with Woo out in the boat? I could still see Tony giving the regular IN to Trish, then playing the TPI for himself. If Spencer wins the IC, then it's either Kass or Woo this week.

"S28Ep12 EW Jeff Probst Tease"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-09-14 at 02:35 AM
EW: Wow, is next week really the penultimate episode already? Tease us up, Probst!

PROBST: What else can I tease? We have a handful of players each with a shot to win it. Immunity will be ESSENTIAL. Who you leave in the game is as important as who you put on the jury. This is it. The game will be won or lost in these next two weeks!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/08/survivor-cagayan-jeff-probst-episode-11/

"RE: S28Ep12 EW Jeff Probst Tease"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-09-14 at 08:58 AM
Immunity will be ESSENTIAL - Spencer is the one who needs it the most by far. I think he will win immunity again and Tony's four will have to eat themselves.

The game will be won or lost in these next 2 weeks - D'uh Jeff. The season will be over!

Also - no mention of a family visit. Isn't it usually around 6 left? Its a bummer of they skip it this season.

Posted by personofinterest on 05-09-14 at 10:31 AM
re: loved one visit .. my guess is that they had no one willing to admit that he or she is a loved one of Kass.

And Trish's would hug her and she would snap in two (or she would actually eat her loved one thinking he or she was FOOD).

Posted by RachelOH1 on 05-09-14 at 01:14 PM
>D'uh Jeff. The season will be over!

Exactly what I was thinking! SMH!

Posted by CTgirl on 05-09-14 at 05:02 PM
I listened to RHAP with Jefra today and she alluded to the fact that "he" (I assumed Jeff) told her that her mom was on her way out and then she got voted out that night. I guess we have to wait and see the promos this weekend.