URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 821
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cosmetic Reasons"

Posted by bacon on 09-11-05 at 04:58 PM
Is April retarded? I would really like to know. Last night she stated that Janelle got plastic surgery done for shallow reasons. She then went on to admit that she herself had had plastic surgery, but it was ok because it was done for "cosmetic reasons". Isn't that just a fancy term for "shallow reasons"?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cosmetic Reasons"
Posted by Snidget on 09-11-05 at 05:32 PM
Well if you looked OK before hand it is shallow to get things fixed as it is just vanity because you can lead a normal life.

If you scared small children and dogs and you could only be employed in positions where there was no contact with the public then it is cosmetic reasons.

Just guessing?

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-11-05 at 07:06 PM
Is April retarded?

Yes.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Posted by Reality432423 on 09-11-05 at 07:37 PM
Yea that was weird, how April defened herself for getting cosmetic surgery and used pity on Janelle when she had it.

That whole conversation was bizzare, April explaination in the Diary Room was bizzare. I think She's trying to say how she is different than the "shallow" Janelle.

In the end I was just scratching my head. She just too much of a hyocrite. That's why everyone hates her.

Posted by pumpkinqueen on 09-11-05 at 09:15 PM
i want to say something really mean about April's "cosmetic" surgery--but instead i will just say that she cracks me up! she is almost as funny as Howie--i laughed out loud--it was almost as good as her ruffled pink POV performance!

Posted by goldie1000 on 09-11-05 at 09:33 PM
April, mean no way ! ha ha
She is a cronic nose picker that is what she is !
She will need plastic surgery on her nose again after this show.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-12-05 at 08:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-05 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

I think the chronic nose picking started after she had no more cigarettes-she needs to take up smoking again when she leaves the house. It is a far more attractive habit that nose picking-now that IS a horrible thought!

edited for spelling

Posted by leianawd on 09-12-05 at 07:31 AM
Well, last I knew cosmetic surgery is just to make one look better because they feel like it (meaning it is not necessary). Now, if April had surgery because her nose had been broken several times and it was for medical reasons then that would be different. This is what April might have meant but too unintelligent to know what certain words mean. I didn't get to see Saturday night's show (I wish I had) but it sounds to me that April was just being her "normal" idiotic self.

Posted by Buggy on 09-12-05 at 08:47 AM
Yes, people do have nose jobs for breathing problems, but that doesn't explain her boobies.

Posted by megpie on 09-12-05 at 11:16 AM
>Yes, people do have nose jobs
>for breathing problems, but that
>doesn't explain her boobies.
>
>
>
>
>

Just a thought, maybe she couldn't breathe correctly until her boobies were bigger! Sorry, sounded funny when I first thought about it, ha!ha! That would be a good excuse for her to use anyway. JMO

Posted by J Slice on 09-12-05 at 05:09 PM
True story:

I was suggested, strongly, to get such a nose job (I have a severely deviated septum, which makes it extremely difficult to breathe)

I didn't get it. I like my crooked, broken-twice nose.

J Slice
(Re: the Berenstein bears being Jewish) Now they have to take over the talking bear market, too? - Femme

Posted by okaychatt on 09-12-05 at 01:41 PM
<but it sounds to me that April was just being her "normal" idiotic self.

Yep. Isn't it too bad there isn't cosmetic surgery for personality adjustment?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by bystander on 09-12-05 at 12:03 PM
Janelle got her monies worth. April needs a few more procedures. She still needs to have the yaping hole removed from between her ears. Eventhough she is the self-proclaimed female version of Howie (I did a WTF Doubletake at that comment).

At least Charlie Sheen didn't have to meet her. How cruel for America to yet-again vote a viewer's choice to the most-hated house guest of all time.

Posted by goldie1000 on 09-12-05 at 12:20 PM
>Is April retarded? I would really
>like to know.

Yes she is, but
seeing that you are such good friends
with Ivette, why don't you just ask her ?

Posted by shabalaba on 09-12-05 at 01:05 PM
I missed Saturday's show! Can someone tell me what cosmetic procedures the girls admitted to having?
April: boobs and nose?
Janelle: boobs?
I'm guessing nobody else fessed up to anything.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-12-05 at 01:43 PM
<I'm guessing nobody else fessed up to anything.

Nope the docs were stumped when Maggie asked. They gave her some pretty hair ribbons instead.

"RE: 3 procedures ?"
Posted by goldie1000 on 09-12-05 at 01:59 PM
That was funny okchatt !

But I thought April mentioned that she has had 3 procedures done.
What was the third ??
nose
breasts and ?

Posted by Snidget on 09-12-05 at 02:10 PM
Somebody somewhere during one of the many April sobfests said it looked like maybe a chin implant.

Check on Jokers for vidcaps and found this
april's chin implant1
april's chin implant2

It does look like part of the chin might not be original as it doesn't seem to work with the rest of the face when she is upset.

Posted by Lasann on 09-12-05 at 03:23 PM
OMG, ROFLOL

Posted by okaychatt on 09-12-05 at 02:13 PM
<But I thought April mentioned that she has had 3 procedures done.
What was the third ??
nose
breasts and ?

Unfortunately, it wasn't a brain transplant.

Posted by kingfish on 09-12-05 at 02:33 PM
Maybe a brain-tuck? Here your magnifying glass comment might actually be apropos. Hmmmph.

Shrinkage, I tell ya!! Shrinkage!!

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-12-05 at 02:52 PM
lobotomy??? Just a guess.....

Posted by foonermints on 09-13-05 at 11:05 AM
The procedure? Obvious!

Handcrafted by RollDice
She should be wiping her mouth with toilet paper.

Posted by bacon on 09-13-05 at 09:34 AM
Ivette who? You mean the loud obnoxious girl on tv? Yeah, don't really know her. *turns your sarcasm meter up* There ya go!

Posted by bystander on 09-13-05 at 10:39 AM
Next time you talk to Yvette would you tell her to stop yelling so much. It's really annoying.

Maybe she could get some work done on her vocal cords to keep her from yelling.

Posted by pumpkinqueen on 09-12-05 at 04:58 PM
OMG! i love you guys--i almost never post cause y'all say it much better than i can. i think her fourth procedure should be having her head removed from her a**--although that might not be necessary after she get back in the real world.

Ape's female version of Howie line made me laugh--out loud--cause i really think she's funny, only i'm not really laughing with her. in fact, she's funniest when she isn't actually trying to be funny

Posted by Tahj on 09-12-05 at 05:22 PM
I heard that was the only way she could get he husband to marry her.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by cheeseballs on 09-13-05 at 03:40 AM
The reason she picks her nose so much is BECAUSE of the plastic surgery, her nose was made too narrow-- THIS is what causes breathing problems when even a very tiny booger obstructs her nasal passageway.
It is a very stupid and dangerous surgery to have b/c when you make the nose that unnaturally thin, you set yourself for breathing difficulties and possibility of complete collapse-just look at Micheal Jackson. Plastic surgeons warn their patients about these risks, only the most vain actually go thru with this.
It's like she brought a picture of Jackson to her surgeon and said "make me look like this"
I put my money on cheek implants as well.