URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8209
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 04-28-14 at 02:18 AM
Title: "Havoc to Wreak" discuss...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-28-14 at 02:44 AM
From the Ep9 Insider clips:

Kass: "Nobody trusts me, so I need to keep my damn mouth shut. At the end of the day, Chaos Kass wreaked her havoc already. There's a time to lay low, and this is it. Survivor's not all about who can I screw this week or that week. I have to keep my eyes on the prize. We're so close. There's seven people between me and winning, so I can't play the chaos game as much. I'm gonna wait til we're down to our five, hopefully, and then wreak a little more havoc. But maybe I had all my fun at the beginning. That's when you should have your fun, at the beginning, when it's not so risky messing with people. Now we're getting near the end, and you don't want to - no sudden moves. I think I wanna stick with the five, really."

Does Kass make it through ep10 and decide she has some "Havoc to Wreak"?

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-28-14 at 09:14 AM
Clearly, Kass will make it through this episode.

Posted by michel2 on 05-01-14 at 09:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-14 AT 09:56 AM (EST)

Not only did Kass make it through this episode but she is now pissed.

"S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to Wreak”"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-01-14 at 07:26 PM

DURING AN INTENSE CHALLENGE CASTAWAYS ATTEMPT TO CRACK THE CODE AND EARN A SPOT IN THE FINAL FIVE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 7

“Havoc to Wreak” – During an intense challenge, castaways attempt to crack the code and earn a spot in the final five. Additionally, one castaway’s paranoia threatens another’s stake in the game, and Tony’s closest confidant is wooed by another alliance, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=38826

"RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to Wreak”"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-02-14 at 07:01 PM
If this isnt a physical challenge is this one Kass could win? She got pretty far in the last non physical one?

"RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to Wreak”"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-03-14 at 07:49 PM
During an intense challenge, castaways attempt to crack the code and earn a spot in the final five.
Definitely Immunity challenge. The combination codes (and the possible puzzle solving) are part of the IC.

Additionally, one castaway’s paranoia threatens another’s stake in the game, and Tony’s closest confidant is wooed by another alliance.
While the use of 'additionally', instead of 'meanwhile' doesn't really clarify the issue, what is apparent is that "Wooed" is meant to be a clue. Woo is wooed by another alliance.

What's interesting is JP's hype... which normally is a big pile-o-poo, has an interesting symbollic edge to it. With only a few people living at one camp, there’s nowhere to hide and it’s so easy to be overheard.

As michel said it first. The spyshack is in use again. Tony overhears someone. And I don't think it's Kass as she is openly and clearly arguing with him in front of everyone. I also think that Trish and Tony are gonna try to butter Tasha up at the reward. So either Woo or Spencer is overheard.
I do, I think Woo gets the boot this week.

"JP's EW tease"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-02-14 at 03:59 PM
EW: We are getting into crunch time here so tease us up for next week.
PROBST: We are getting down to it and everybodys nerves are getting frayed. With only a few people living at one camp, there’s nowhere to hide and it’s so easy to be overheard.

"RE: JP's EW tease"
Posted by michel2 on 05-02-14 at 05:28 PM
Overheard? Sounds like the spyshack will be used again.