URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8206
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S28 | Ep. 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 04-23-14 at 04:19 PM
Title: "Chaos is My Friend"

discuss...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Posted by suzzee on 04-24-14 at 11:19 AM
Another Tony quote? On the Next Time preview Tony says there's going to be chaos tonight.

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

"RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease"
Posted by suzzee on 04-24-14 at 11:22 AM

PROBST: OH MY — one of the greatest moments in an auction — ever. And it’s another Survivor first!!

Well at least it's not someone licking frosting off someone's fingers.

Posted by Estee on 04-24-14 at 11:29 AM
First guess: Kass throws everyone's cash into the fire, the auction items into the ocean, and then takes forty confessionals where she calls it strategy.

Posted by baddove on 04-24-14 at 01:54 PM
Second guess: Tony steals all the items from the auction and hides them in his spy shack. Jeff is forced to auction off twigs and coconuts. Jefra does not realize anything is different.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-24-14 at 03:12 PM
3rd Guess: Trish/Tony & Spencer/Tasha make no bids til the final "Advantage" item; pool their money & then ... Spencer/Tasha bid $1,000 1st & ... but no one will give Tony a buck to win the bid (Woo hoo spent his entire $500 on the very 1st item!)

"Press release"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-24-14 at 06:51 PM
“Chaos Is My Friend” –
One castaway’s bidding strategy at the Survivor auction could pay off for them.
Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game,
and another castaway decides to show off his idol in an attempt to ensure his safety.

"RE: Press release"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-25-14 at 00:38 AM
Well, item three must be about Tony, because it seems that not an episode can go by now where the teasers don't reference Tony. The "Huge Advantage" I would guess is a leg up in the Immunity Challenge. The bidding strategy clue? Maybe someone bids in a way that helps out another contestant, thus putting the bidder in the other person's good graces.

Posted by mimo on 04-25-14 at 05:57 PM
So I'm guessing that this:

Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game,

Goes along with "another survivor first."

They many not be allowed to pool their money (or share the items they buy), so if two castaways save their cash for the "advantage in the next challenge" item and both bid the max in it, they may need to draw rocks to see who wins the advantage.

Another survivor first... <yawn>

Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-25-14 at 08:16 PM
You are probably correct. They probably yell "500 dollars" at the same time and have to draw rocks.

Posted by Estee on 04-26-14 at 07:45 AM
I wonder if the rock loser gets their money back...

Posted by tribephyl on 04-26-14 at 10:54 PM
none of them get their money back.

Rule #10: No one gets their money back. Rock or otherwise.

Posted by Brownroach on 04-27-14 at 08:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-14 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

I don't think the drawing rocks is connected to the food auction. They are presented as distinct events, separated by "meanwhile". The "Survivor first" (as per Jeff) seems related to the food auction.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-01-14 at 00:58 AM
So it turns out that everything in the blurbs referred to Tony. Uh-huh. What a surprise.

Posted by tribephyl on 05-01-14 at 08:54 PM
One castaway’s bidding strategy at the Survivor auction could pay off for them. Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game, and another castaway decides to show off his idol in an attempt to ensure his safety.

WOW! Surprise indeed. I mean I'm no English master but the "one castaway" and the "another castaway" definitely imply to me 2 different castaways. I knew we called it SeeBS for a reason, I just forgot why.