URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8200
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep8"

Posted by dabo on 04-15-14 at 01:28 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Solarrion Tribe

Jefra Bland (Solana/S2)
Jeremiah Wood (Solana/A2)
"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon/A2)
L.J. McKanas (Solana/S2)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon/A2)
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon/A2)
Tony Vlachos (Aparri/S2)
Trish Hegarty (Aparri/S2)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri/S2)

Jury
Morgan McLeod (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri/A2/Solarrion)

Eliminated
Alexis Maxwell (Solana/A2)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri/S2) quit
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Woo." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Woo & Tony." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, who gets Kass-ruded this week), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like vote threads, Yes we do, straight and votie, Hit 'em high, hit 'em low, get dirty get dirty!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Kass." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Kass & Jeremiah" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

.. and all is in tune .. but the sun is eclipsed by the moon .. bumpbump .. bumpbump .. bumpbump ..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Jeremiah"
Posted by kingfish on 04-16-14 at 10:03 AM
It just seems that right about now Jeremiah should get the boot.

Crabman

"Woo"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-16-14 at 12:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-14 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

I think Tony and LJ are still on the same page since they traded idols at TC. Ergo LJ is safe from Tony's scheming, and we know Tony is going nowhere thanks to next week's title. Spencer and Jeremiah seem to be back-burnered this week, and I'd be very surprised if any of the women went. (Maybe Tasha since she's talking about flipping someone, but I doubt it.)

Woo's had a fairly uninteresting edit thus far and think his time has come.

*Although, I am tempted to reverse course altogether and pick Kaos for the boot.*

"Woo"
Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-16-14 at 01:33 PM
Not happy! He was my original pick to win....

"Spencer"
Posted by personofinterest on 04-16-14 at 01:51 PM
I am debating Spencer and Jeremiah. Woo seems too obvious of a target this week. I landed on Spencer because of the discussion of photos of the torches indicating a few brains short ... I have a feeling that Spencer ruffles some feathers more than we are shown.

Speaking of feathers, what ever happened to those chickens?

"Woo"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-16-14 at 02:27 PM
Fun week. With all the talk of loyalty and threats within alliances, turning allies into enemies, and flips this could be a really fun episode. The last promo cast doubt on LJ...wouldn't that be really an upset?! But, we have heard Tony say that "we are going to start killing each other", and LJ is telling us that "Tony wants to vote out Woo". Then there is Kass asking Trish, "so, we are good for tonight"?, while Trish looks like she is NOT good for tonight, and of course we know that she thinks Tony is freakin' out.

According to confessionals, I think that Woo, Spencer, and Kass are the most in trouble. Jeremiah's edit is solid flat line. Woo, Spencer, and Kass all are in the midst of spikes and I think that spells the most trouble, they are coming in the spot light, and that cannot be a good thing regarding longevity. Out of the three though, Tony is gunning for Woo. He's in his alliance and Tony must see him as a threat. Does he win reward? Woo knows?

Anyway, Tony usually gets what he wants so I will go with Woo...

"Spencer"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-16-14 at 05:22 PM
(or Woo)

The majority alliance 'could' splinter. With Tony going rogue just so he can boot Woo.
Tasha needs a flipper. But, Is 4 votes enough to make a difference? Nope. She needs 5 in order to make a flip happen.
I don't see Jefra, LJ or Trsih flipping to boot Woo. (At least at this stage.)
That leaves Kass as the fifth. Does she flip back?

Do both of the brain ladies get talked into voting for Spencer? Or Woo?

If it's actually a Tony boot. I will smile.
If it's actually a Jeremiah boot. I will be frustrated.
If it's actually a Kass boot. I will give a nod of respect to the editors.
If it's actually an LJ boot. I might have to sob uncontrollably... for weeks on end...

"Jefra"
Posted by Georganna on 04-16-14 at 06:43 PM
Because Spencer is covered ...

"LeonJ"
Posted by dabo on 04-16-14 at 06:48 PM
Realistically, if Tony wants to take out one of his alliance it ought to be Kass, the unpredictable one who made a point of saying there wasn't an alliance agreement. Going after any other of his allies is simply handing power back to Kass to swing into ambush mode.

But LJ has the same confessional pattern as Sarah and Morgan, and Jefra has a potential quitter pattern (hope not) - lose LJ, lose Jefra, a twofer.

Woo is also a possibility.

Honestly, if it isn't Kass, Tony ought to be thinking of flushing out the idol and taking out another of Spencer's allies, Jeremiah or Tasha. But the cop can't tell when the lawyer is lying. It's pretty simple, she's a lawyer, she's talking, get your guard up.

"HEY LJ..."
Posted by Round Robin on 04-16-14 at 07:12 PM
...it's time for you to go!

After looking over the vidcap thread and the comments therein, I have a gut feeling LJ is gonna eat a blindside tonight.

"Tasha"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-16-14 at 07:58 PM
Just to be different I'm picking Tasha

Tasha was my original pick to win but I didn't know the Brains tribe would be so BAD! Tasha is in the promos saying she needs to try to flip someone. Several photos of Tasha in the Press Images and Promos, even one where she seems to be smirking at LJ.

The "could" in the Press Release makes me think it won't happen. Maybe they split their votes 3-3 to try to flush out the idol and on re-vote they vote out Tasha.

Or maybe Spencer thinks they are splitting the votes 3-3 and to keep his idol convinces Tasha and Jeremiah to vote for each other so that one or both of them will have 4 votes.

"Vote Tally"
Posted by dabo on 04-16-14 at 07:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-14 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

Woo - 3
LJ - 2
Spencer - 2
Jefra - 1
Jeremiah - 1
Tasha - 1

"RE: Vote Tally"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-16-14 at 09:58 PM
CONGRATULATIONS dabo and Round Robin!

Isn't it cool that EIGHT episodes in, only 9 players left, 10 votes on 6 of the 9 players (only Kass, Trish, and Tony received No votes) and only TWO of 10 got it right!

They must have hired new people in the promo department!

"RE: Vote Tally"
Posted by personofinterest on 04-17-14 at 10:31 AM
I think it is great! At this point, I will start flipping cards to make my guesses.

"Ahem"
Posted by kingfish on 04-17-14 at 11:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-14 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

As the only person to almost get it right with Jeremiah getting the second highest vote count, I think I deserve some credit.

I have to feel good about something, it's the closest I've been. Tony ruined my plans, so I'm taking this moment to announce that I'm voting him out next week.