URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 820
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Red Backpack-Keep your eyes peeled"

Posted by weltek on 03-07-01 at 04:58 PM
I thought tomorrow night might be a good time to scope out who has a bright red backpack. There was that kayaking picture of someone awhile back. It could be a crew member, it could be a tourist, it could be a Survivor. If we see someone with a red backpack while moving tomorrow, then maybe we can focus on it being a genuine spoiler pic.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Red Backpack-Keep your eyes peeled"
Posted by aymelek on 03-07-01 at 06:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-01 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

I'm not sure the backpack will give it away; it could be a water sack that MB gives them if it's an endurance race.

Anyway, the person in the kayak, if it's even a survivor (some doubt it over on the other board) is Alicia. The picture was brightened so that it would look like a white person with a tan. The legs & shoes are too "girly" for it to be a male. The biceps are those of Alicia's & Alicia has black shorts & a silver tank she uses for challenges. (check out this picture)

"RE: Red Backpack-Keep your eyes peeled"
Posted by Minstrel on 03-07-01 at 09:40 PM
Thanks for reviving this notion. I wasn't the first to post this finding, but I have been a long time questioner of it. However, Colby and Jeff seem to have "girly" legs too! Not to mention that Colby has lost weight in his chest if anyone has noticed! (Bringing up the weight loss theory as well). I'm not convinced it is Alicia, though that was my initial thought. I am looking for a red back pack, but that just may be a back cushion on the kayak.