URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8196
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Re-examine pregame vidcaps..."

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-05-14 at 11:08 PM
Time to re-examine some pre-season vidcaps. Namely, these:

OK, if these pics were indeed taken from the game, then we get down to 2 brains, 3 brawns and 3 beauty's. If this were true, then 1 of the Brains is our next boot. Spencer?

If you look at the last picture that I have:

...there are several arrows that I have placed. The red arrow is pointing to what I think is Kass' jacket. That is somewhat suggestive that she is still there at this point.

But, the one red flag is the yellow arrow. Is it pointing at another torch that is hidden behind the others? And, we cannot make out whose tribe it comes from....if it's not another torch, then I say, this could indicate a Spencer boot. If that is another hidden torch, then it is a picture of the daws that are in the game at this point...and, it's no help.

Then, here is the last image of the torches:

Two brawn, two beauty's, and one brain...

Speculate away!

Food for thought.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Re-examine pregame vidcaps..."
Posted by tribephyl on 04-06-14 at 00:56 AM
I found this at sucks, courtesy of Prolapsechan.

As indicated by the arrows, the "jacket" can be seen hanging in the relative same spot as it would be in the Press Images.
The shots above are from last episode.
So either the person whom owns the jacket hangs it in the same spot each day or the press images aren't showing all the torches.

Regardless, while in the minority, I'm still under the belief that the press images were not staged shots.
So to me ??? we have 3 beauties, 3 brawns and 2 brains that make F8.
We just saw a brawn go, so now it's either a beauty or a brain...and then the other.

F5 shot includes 2 brawn, 2 beauty and 1 brain.
So, from F8 to F5 we lose again, a beauty, a brain and a brawn.

I have more to add to this speculation, but I need to put in the Sources thread.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-06-14 at 08:40 AM
I am with you, Tribe. I always thought the pre-game torch picks were indeed authentic because the shot of the beauty's 5 torches together at camp, showed the tarp over the shelter in the background. And, the one with the F8 shows Kass' jacket. Now, the person from Sucks helps confirm that the shots were exactly as we suspected, taken from the game.

So, at F8...2 Brains, 3 Beauty's, 3 Brawn. I still do have a question about the red arrow picture....is that pointing to another torch that is not seen? Makes it harder. If it is not, we know that a Beauty and a Brain will be the next 2 boots. Narrows down our boot choices to those in the minority at the present time:

Morgan, Jeremiah, Spencer, Tasha. Tasha is eliminated as non threatening and she is not pushing Kass' buttons. Leaving Morgan, Jeremiah, or Spencer. A rational person would boot one of the guys, but Kass could dictate the vote again and choose Morgan.

F5: As Tribe noted: 2 Brawn, 2 Beauty, 1 Brain.

Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-08-14 at 11:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-14 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

I'm inclined to think these are F9 and F6 shots...
F9 because of your arrows.
F6 because inside the immunity necklace, right side, there appears to be the top of a torch. But the poles don't go to that angle. Left of the tree branch, in the left of the picture, there is one green "leaf" peeking out. Could this be part of the brains torch we can see? Or are there 2 brains torches very close to each other, one leaning at a greater angle? Or a different color?

I just can't match up the FIVE torches' poles, angle-wise, with the one I believe is inside the immunity necklace circle, upper right, inside.

Speculation: 1 brain and 1 beauty going next - I agree. I would think Spencer & Jeremiah, if the current 6 stay together. And when it goes from 3 brawns to 2: I'm assuming Tony & Trish get rid of Woo. I assume he is too nice to end up in the F2.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-09-14 at 08:35 AM
Thanks for the input, Rachel!

Regarding the picture with the 5 torches and the IN. I think if you look low below the IN, between the Brawn torch and the Beauty torch, you can clearly see tree. I think what you see in the right side of the IN circle is that same branch of that lower tree portion. ???

"Sourced Spoiler Mentioned...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-15-14 at 09:22 AM
Coming over to re-examine, again! I am going to mention a sourced spoiler though, so if you do not want to know, do not go HERE!!!

I am convinced that the yellow arrow is indeed pointing to another torch top. Clearly, that is not TREE. So, this is F9, when we know we have 3 Brawn: Tony, Trish, Woo, 3 Beauty's: LJ, Jefra, Jeremiah, and then 3 Brains: Spencer, Tasha, Kass.

Now the next one:

Now, I do think that this picture is the F5. We have 2 Brawn, 2 Beauty's, and 1 Brain.

If you look at the bottom of the IN, and look below it, in the space between the Brawn torch in the middle and the first Beauty torch moving to the right of the frame you see definitively, tree.

Now, if you look in the space within the IN, to the upper right section of the frame within the IN space, between the middle Brawn torch and the first Beauty torch moving to the right of the frame there is a space that some could think is another torch. But, I think it is definitely tree, continued from the tree below the necklace. The color is more tree than torch for me. This leads me to believe that this is the F5 composition: 2 Brawn, 2 Beauty's, 1 Brain.

Now, could Jeremiah last to F5? Could LJ? Jefra most likely will because she is not a threat. If Woo is not there, then at F5 we have Tony/Trish. They are a tight couple. Tasha is rumored to last a long time...as per the spoiler that an African American woman and a very skinny older lady were seen late in the game alone on one of the Islands by someone. I do think that most likely Tribe has that listed in our Spoiler thread....?

So let's buy into it, If Tasha is the last brain standing, than Spencer and Kass are 2 of the next 4 boots.

That leaves the other 2 boots to be one Brawn, and 1 Beauty. My gut tells me it will be Woo and Jeremiah.

Leaving the F5 as Tony/Trish/LJ/Jefra/Tasha....the strongest 4 in the group still remaining? If this happens, then Woo is the one that will be this week...? Thoughts?

Then again, if the sourced spoiler is WRONG, this is dead wrong....

"thoughts"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-15-14 at 06:00 PM

First off, regarding the F8/9 torch pic. I'm willing to believe it might even have been F10. It looks very similar in positions to the ep6 camp shot (down to the hanging jacket in the background), which would mean not just 1 but 2 torches were out of sight.
However, if Spencer is our boot this week it could still very well be an F8 shot (with similarities to F10 and oddly colored treeparts)

Regardless, the F5 is certainly something to go on. (of course, there is room for unseen torches, but I have to cling to something.)

Leaving the F5 as Tony/Trish/LJ/Jefra/Tasha....the strongest 4 in the group still remaining? If this happens, then Woo is the one that will be this week...?

Strong Aparri 4 makes sense. Woo has always been on the outside of that alliance so it would make sense to get rid of him sooner than later. 2 brawn, 2 beauty. Tasha as the last remaining brain makes sense from so many angles. It's almost an imperative she makes at least F5.

Leaving the targets of Woo, Spencer, Kass and Jeremiah to get through for the next few episodes. Of course, if things do go south for LJ, swap him out for Jeremiah in that F5. *shiver*
Soooo hoping this doesn't happen.

"Post LJ Boot..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-17-14 at 07:17 AM
Well, now we know that LJ is NOT one of the 2 remaining beauty's in the F5 shot.

Most likely group left at F5:

2 Beauty's: Jeremiah and Jefra
2 Brawn: Tony, Trish....Woo hurt?
1 Brain: Tasha

Does Tony win this season? I don't know....Spencer is indeed looking better and better a la michel. The spoiler that led us to believe this had some validity was that an older skinny woman and a black woman were seen together on the island, late game. I just don't know? Both players are still in the game, so it seems that it's valid.

I am beginning to think that Tony wins this game...I have to say I am firmly in the Tony camp. He is playing harder and faster than anyone else there! To get people to trust him so blindly, reminds me of Boston Rob!

"RE: Post LJ Boot..."
Posted by __Corea on 04-17-14 at 08:29 AM
First, let me say that as a long time reader here, I am almost always in agreement with Flower, and I will admit that my thoughts on the show are most likely far less astute. That being said, I wanted to suggest a counter argument on Tony.

I would say that he hasn't actually gotten people to trust him and I would even suggest that he is playing quite poorly.

From wasting his idol to yelling "final five" to clapping when Sarah was booted to his inexplicable blindside this week, I agree that he's playing fast but not smart. I would argue that the other players aren't trusting him so much as simply letting him be the one with blood on his hands. Trish was very suspicious when Tony was lying to her about LJ, and Spencer and Jeremiah both expressed doubt about him as well. But seeing as he was their only option, they followed his lead without necessarily trusting him. I think he's playing very emotionally (as we saw when he got a few votes at tribal), and everyone seems to be aware of it and using it to their own advantage.

To me, Tony seems like one of those people that likes to talk about how smart he is without having the self-awareness to know when to actually make smart decisions. From my personal experience, people like that usually get far, but don't usually come out on top.

That being said, I'm probably being too emotional myself in this analysis because I simply don't like him. And again, given that I almost always agree with Flower, I will probably be eating crow sooner or later. Thank you for all of your great insights!

Posted by kingfish on 04-17-14 at 08:32 AM
Not that it has any significance, but I thought of this thread when Tony knocked all the torches over.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-17-14 at 09:43 AM
I did too guppie and I wondered if they included that scene to let us know they were messing with us!

"Torches Falling in E8...."
Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-17-14 at 12:01 PM
What I thought of was the symbolism of Tony knocking apart the entire tribe. He's made a mess of the tribe...the alliances in the tribe.... #ChaosTony.

"RE: Torches Falling in E8...."
Posted by kingfish on 04-17-14 at 01:25 PM
I just thought that FP was going to be sooooo mad! Here she has a whole thread about those torches and how they are stacked, and Tony just goes and knocks them over.

Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-17-14 at 01:43 PM

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-17-14 at 01:46 PM
Ha ha ha ha! I loved that too. Who knows about the darn torches, don't know why I want them to fan out...

So happy to see some posts in here! Yes, I really don't care for the Tony's of the world, especially as police officers, but the thing I respect about him is that he came to play and he is running circles around the rest of them.

LJ in his Ponderosa video said that he expected to be out at merge because he knew he would be considered a huge threat, yet he was so complacent. I just have to say kudos to Tony who orchestrated the whole thing from start to finish. And, you know the others are most likely so grateful to him, because how could they get around LJ at the end?

I think also because Tony is such a bull in a china shop that those closest to him, Trish, must feel as though as long as he is around, he'll be the biggest target. But, I am sure that is what LJ felt too.

Let's face it, Tony owns all the big moves. Clearly, I can't see how he will make it to the end. Tony is doing all the dirty work, so I can only imagine the kudos that the one acquires for getting him out....winner!

Thanks for everyone's 2 cents!

Posted by kingfish on 04-17-14 at 02:38 PM
We love unraveling your threads.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-17-14 at 07:16 PM
I'll be interested to see if the Final 5 is indeed 2 Brawn, 2 Beauty and 1 Brain matching the Torch photo but I'm inclined to think that photo was taken after the first Immunity Challenge after the merge and we just aren't seeing the other 6 torches or simply a staged photo before the game started.

Posted by mimo on 04-17-14 at 08:45 PM
Funny!! A similar thought ran through my head. (Along with the feeling that Tony's not going to do so well after knocking all the torches over. Interesting symbolism there!!)

"F5..."
Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-22-14 at 00:27 AM
Well, FP, based on your comments in the vidcaps E9, I am now convinced Tony is going this week..as I "KNOW" 2 Beauties last until F5 based on these torches.

Therefore, Tony goes this week, leaving Woo & Trish in the F5... That's my hope anyway!

"RE: F5..."
Posted by tribephyl on 04-22-14 at 05:16 AM
OR
It could be Woo that goes this week.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-23-14 at 11:09 AM
I wish I was convinced that the Torch shot at F5 was indeed just that. With the current events, I have grave doubt.

Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-23-14 at 01:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Comments include SOURCE SPOILERS and TWEET SPOILERS

Final 5: 2 Beauties, 2 Brawns, 1 Brain.
Jeremiah, Jefra, Trish, Woo, Spencer --- Spots 6-8: Tony, Tasha, Kass
Jeremiah, Jefra, Trish, Woo, Tasha --- Spots 6-8: Tony, Spencer, Kass
Jeremiah, Jefra, Trish, Woo, Kass --- Spots 6-8: Tony, Spencer, Tasha
Jeremiah, Jefra, Trish, Tony, Spencer --- Spots 6-8: Woo, Tasha, Kass
Jeremiah, Jefra, Trish, Tony, Tasha --- Spots 6-8: Woo, Spencer, Kass
Jeremiah, Jefra, Trish, Tony, Kass --- Spots 6-8: Woo, Spencer, Tasha
Jeremiah, Jefra, Tony, Woo, Spencer --- Spots 6-8: Trish, Tasha, Kass
Jeremiah, Jefra, Tony, Woo, Tasha --- Spots 6-8: Trish, Spencer, Kass
Jeremiah, Jefra, Tony, Woo, Kass --- Spots 6-8: Trish, Spencer, Tasha

I’ve been trying to reconcile (1) the minor source spoilers of Tasha/Trish lasting long, (2) Spencer’s tweet about not being a “fan” of the special HII. I am thinking he plays his HII and the Special HII is also played the same week, to trump his HII. (3) Spencer’s alleged winner’s edit, and also Spencer's comment (which I think was shown 3 times, including recaps) "Zero chance of winning, Kass”. This makes me think both Brains go far. (4) Tasha’s tweet about F2 vs. F3 ruining her game (or something like that). And (5) I’ve read Tony and Trish do not seem to like Kass on Twitter.

There are 4 women and 4 men. I thought maybe the 4 women align, but with these alleged F5 torches, that can’t happen. The 4 men could make it to F5 in this scenario. However, I’m leaning toward Trish and Tony sticking together. I want to say Trish and Tony are F2, but that doesn’t make sense why they would be mad at Kass, if that is true. And both Trish and Tony can’t be eliminated before F5 to be mad at Kass if she flipped on them now and goes with others.

Jefra and Jeremiah are in different alliances, so do they gang up and get Tony out? I don’t see that happening. Alliances shown don’t continue, right? I don’t think Tony, Spencer, and Jeremiah stay together, with Woo, to get out the women… although I wouldn’t mind this happening… but, again, all these combinations don’t add up with the spoilers mentioned above. Also, there are “spoiler” arguments for each Brain to make it very far…and with the F5 torches, that doesn’t work!

I could see Trish, Tony, Jefra, and Kass sticking together and then Kass flipping at F5 to make Trish and Tony mad at her. I wouldn’t mind Tony winning, I guess…but I’d prefer to have 2 Brawns gone before F5 to change it up! Too many combinations to decipher!

"Guess not..."
Posted by Brownroach on 04-24-14 at 01:12 PM
There is only one Beauty left in the game as of last night.