URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8160
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S28 Sources Thread"

Posted by tribephyl on 01-25-14 at 03:53 AM
Do NOT enter if you don't want to know and if you DO know, keep it in here and nowhere else.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Mister Plum"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-25-14 at 04:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-14 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

This poster had a lot of little tid-bits for S27 and ended up getting a few morsels for S28.

Outside of some shots of "used" challenge/tribal items (showcasing the colors) he had a guide that threw in a few spoilers as well.

Now, while the trips to the filming location did take place after S28, most of the info was for S27 except a couple...

* Locals of San Vicente informed my source that Cape Engano is already open for tourists/public and the merged tribe camp is currently in Siwangin Cove.

* Our guide also said that there'll be a black woman and an old very thin woman who stayed in the island for a long time.

* Then I also went to Callao Cave, our guide said that the location was used for a reward, I'm not sure. But he said that there are 4 castaways who went there, 2 men and 2 women. Not sure if they're the final 4 or if they just won a group reward.

Also of note...
Looks like the green tribe is the one that is absorbed.
Both Orange and Purple are still there...
http://i.imgur.com/Xi9oFrs.jpg?1

"RE: Mister Plum"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-28-14 at 02:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-14 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

Our guide also said that there'll be a black woman and an old very thin woman who stayed in the island for a long time.

Tasha is the only black woman (person, actually) left in the game. This would seem to gibe with the remark attributed to Tasha below that it being an F2 "messed up her plans"; she got pretty far. The "old very thin woman" is likely Trish.

Posted by tribephyl on 04-01-14 at 04:50 PM
Agreed.
But my thought is that Tasha and Trish (at some future point) share in a reward.
I does have a speculative finality to it but could merely be a late-game reward. Possibly even F4. (Considering a possible F2)
Either way, I do believe that Tasha gets VERY close to the final vote. But ... becomes a juror instead. Trish, on the other hand, could be an F2 candidate.

Posted by tribephyl on 04-18-14 at 04:38 PM
Re-highlighting some of these...

* Then I also went to Callao Cave, our guide said that the location was used for a reward, I'm not sure. But he said that there are 4 castaways who went there, 2 men and 2 women. Not sure if they're the final 4 or if they just won a group reward.

According to the timing of this blurb, it places the action somewhere on or near August 5th...which when compared to TDT's calendar, would make the cave reward, the reward for this episode.
With 8 survivors left, it's not only possible but probable that the RC is run in two teams of 4. (With both teams comprised of 2 males and 2 females.)

What's interesting to note is the press blurb for this week...Homesick castaways are granted a brief reprieve with letters from home. and the JP teaser... and could a letter from home change the game?

So, Callao Cave this week? Where 4 of the survivors are treated to lunch and letters from home?

"RE: S28 Sources Thread"
Posted by RachelOH1 on 03-28-14 at 00:41 AM
(Couldn't find the info on how to retrieve my username/password so had to start over! And had been over 100 posts! WOW!)

I can never decide if I enjoy being spoiled or non-spoiled...
Just happened to be on twitter tonight and ran into a tweet by missyae who asked who we thought was going to win.... people guessed (including me...) and missyae said which gender the winner is....which is... male.

Posted by dabo on 03-28-14 at 00:49 AM
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/38333.shtml#37

"Various Spoils"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-28-14 at 03:19 AM
I dove into threads at sucks at 6:30pm, it is now 12:01am.
4137 posts later and I STILL didn't find what I was looking for.
Alas, I wanted to make sure we weren't leaving anyone on any uneven playing field.
So I brought back some items for your perusal.

Re: a Final 2
theoneheathbar has a good friend that works with Tasha. Tasha supposedly lets it slip that there is a Final 2 and that it 'messed up her plans'.

Cliff lets F2 slip out in a podcast.
Brice lets F2 slip during interview. Covers it up with F3.

Re: Mr Early

Feb1:
@TheGameSurvivor
For those laughing at the speculation of Survivor: Cagayan being a final 2, stop laughing. It is.

‏@TheGameSurvivor
Jeff Probst is gonna be happy with this season cause its gonna be strong with play from the guys.

Both of these tweets came out after an all day tweet-back between Tony and Jim.

Feb4:
Kass calling Jim a troll, Tony joining in...
@KassMcQ
@TheGameSurvivor You'll have a lot of questions if you keep stalking me and finding pictures.

@inaconversation
@KassMcQ Maybe @TheGameSurvivor should just fv<k off then and stop trolling for spoilers. Good thing you're too smart for that sh!t.

@KassMcQ
@inaconversation @TheGameSurvivor Every bridge needs a troll to make a good story. #bullygoatsgruff

@tony_vlachos
@TheGameSurvivor I seen on "SUCKS" how you tried to mislead readers by releasing (what you would call spoilers) after tweeting with me

@tony_vlachos
@TheGameSurvivor humor me and tell me how it was purely coincidental that right after chatting with me for the first time.....

@tony_vlachos
@TheGameSurvivor you released what you call "spoilers" Im sure you knew exactly what you were doing, BUT your timing was off!

‏@tony_vlachos
@TheGameSurvivor you could have been a bit more believable, had you waited a bit longer than you did. Please "UNFOLLOW" me!!

‏@tony_vlachos
@TheGameSurvivor wasnt on the "Brains" tribe, but that doesnt mean im stupid! I know exactly what you were trying to do, and thats WHACKED!

‏@KassMcQ
I will be drafting a Cease and Desist for @TheGameSurvivor today, do you want to be included @tony_vlachos ?

‏@tony_vlachos
@KassMcQ @TheGameSurvivor Included? I want to be on the front line!!! That guy is unreal.

@tony_vlachos
@KassMcQ @TheGameSurvivor Tweeted a bit about football, then acts like i joined twitter to be his BFF and give him info!! You Serious?!!

Feb 28th
Missyae says a guy wins and it's not Spencer.

March 12th
Missyae just said the final 2 is a male and a female and the male wins.

Social Media Randomness:

* (After the premiere) Tasha tweeted this to someone:
@Lionheart149 I am GOOD! Last night's episodes were EVERYTHING. On a side note, it's not how you start. It's how you finish. #GotBrains?

* Jeremiah befriended Spencer's sister (In September) and had a little Twitter exchange. I'm guessing things probably began on Facebook (i.e. Jeremiah finding Spencer's sister posting on Spencer's FB page), but it might indicate of a Jeremiah/Spencer friendship and/or alliance.
(Or possibly Spencer and Jeremiah both make family visit. Spencer's sister being one of them.)

* Lindsey is following on twitter:
- Kassandra
- Jeremiah
- Brice
- J'Tia
- Alexis
- Garrett

* Garrett, Alexis & Jeremiah spend time post-game doing 'McDonalds & Motorcycles'
* Only Sarah, Tony, and Alexis follow everyone from the cast except David who has no twitter.
* Woo and LJ don't follow anybody. LJ, as of the moment, hasn't tweeted yet.
* On the Brains, Spencer doesn't follow J'Tia, J'Tia doesn't follow Garrett.
* On the Beauties, Brice and Jeremiah don't follow each other, Brice also doesn't follow LJ. (editors note: Brice has since started following Jeremiah)
* Pre-Season, Brice followed Alexis, Cliff and Spencer

@BriceIzyah 3h
“@KassMcQ: @JTiaPhD @BriceIzyah I think we are Ginger, Scary and Sporty...lol” and @_morganmcleod can be posh spice

@alexis_maxwell
Heard a rip when putting on my jeans. I'm not ganna check what happened. #rollingthedice
@tony_vlachos
@alexis_maxwell You need to take some money out of your wallet....too thick for your back pocket!!

* Survivorfan567: I have 1 boot info. Tony is out 4th. I know this because my friend's friend's teacher is tony cousin and he asked when tony got out and he said out 4th. (Most are thinking he meant 4th place.)

* (via a chinese chess forum) 'I have a friend with Spencer good relationship, they play chess knowledge. He disclosed Spencer lived to merge all the way, and he got good grades in the game. '
a better, non-literal translation:
"I have a friend who's close to Spencer from playing chess together. He confirms that Spencer survives till at least the merge, and did well in the game."

* Kass against...
@CheckAndMate Mar 6
@KassMcQ You love my J'tia dontchu... C'mon admit it.

‏@KassMcQ Mar 6
@CheckAndMate I love @JTiaPhD - who could blame her for throwing rice when EVERYONE told her she was going home? It's called being human.

@TrishHegarty 18m
@KassMcQ @CheckAndMate @JTiaPhD Kass, Be REAL!!!. Thats is not even close to what you really said. WE are not playing game anymore...

Kass has also had small twitter wars with Tony and Spencer. Sarah and Alexis have 'liked' comments from Trish and Tony slamming Kass.

Re: The Med-Evac?

Photo Clue: 1st photo is to compare the helicopter. It is used for Survivor Medical Evacuations.
Image of RC getting out of the helicopter, (with her father), in Manila.

2 Images of possible med-evac (supposedly taken in SantaAna, Cagayan)

"Three Thoughts ... "
Posted by Georganna on 03-28-14 at 04:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-14 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

1. Thank you.
2. Is this where we shout 'LJ Wins!'?
3. One-Link Survival Kit: Sucks

"One thought"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-28-14 at 08:52 AM
God, Twitter is so stupid.

Thanks for posting these, tribe.

"RE: Various Spoils"
Posted by RachelOH1 on 03-28-14 at 11:41 AM
Wow! Good Job!
That looks like a lot of work.
But great reading! Thanks!

"Jefra medevac?"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-28-14 at 02:29 PM

"RE: Jefra medevac?"
Posted by Georganna on 03-28-14 at 03:26 PM
I don't know their history, but I would imagine that the 'MediVac' pictures have been thoroughly discussed and the issue already decided elsewhere.

But, for what it's worth, here's what I could do ...

G

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-28-14 at 03:30 PM
Seems like a good guess as any! Of all the people still left in the game, Jefra seems like the most fragile and most likely to have an incident resulting in a medievac.

But based on my eye, they seem like different people. The girl in the stretcher seems to have a little more well-defined muscle tone in the arms and the strap of her shirt is thicker and grayer than the one that Jefra's wearing in your post. I'd be glad to be wrong, though.

Posted by kingfish on 03-28-14 at 03:48 PM
Yeah, I was thinking it may be a Dream Teamer or other support staff. Or maybe even a local or a tourist, I imagine the medevac isn't reserved just for Survivor personnel.

The nose to chin profile seems different, and there seems to be a definite difference between the eyebrows of the two.

But of the castaways, Jefra is the one who most resembles that person.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-28-14 at 04:29 PM
Agreed, it just seems the nose comparison is a bit off.

Only one way to find out for sure - keep watching the show!

Posted by Brownroach on 03-28-14 at 04:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-14 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

I agree the noses don't, um, agree. The hair and the blue shoulder straps look similar enough. Probably not her, unless plastic surgery was one of the RC prizes and she won it.

Posted by Georganna on 04-04-14 at 04:27 PM
So ...

This morning, one of this Board's most reliable sources, FP, pointed out that the photos featuring Tasha in the series related to the hunt for the Super HII look the most promising and that she (Tasha) does, really, look very happy in the portrait shot.

Add this (just above) ...

Re: a Final 2

theoneheathbar has a good friend that works with Tasha. Tasha supposedly lets it slip that there is a Final 2 and that it 'messed up her plans'.

And this (also appearing in this thread) ...

Our guide also said that there'll be a black woman and an old very thin woman who stayed in the island for a long time.

And ...

It is plausible that Tasha found the Super Hii and played it at F4 only to then find out that the Season's Final Tribal Council featured an F2 rather than an F3. And that she was subsequently booted at F3).

So, too, is this (also appearing in this thread) ...

Survivorfan567: I have 1 boot info. Tony is out 4th. I know this because my friend's friend's teacher is tony cousin and he asked when tony got out and he said out 4th. (Most are thinking he meant 4th place.)

But if ...

Tony was out at F4 because Tasha had and played the Super HII at F4 and then left at F3 and these two assertions by Missyae (also found here) are true:

March 12th
Missyae just said the final 2 is a male and a female and the male wins.

Feb 28th
Missyae says a guy wins and it's not Spencer.

Then Spencer was not one of the F4 and not directly affected by its 'powers'.

But if ...

That's the case, why is his opinion of the twist (also found here) - Not a fan. I also think everyone should have been informed about what it did - so decidedly negative?

And what, if anything, should we make of this (also found here):

Woo and LJ don't follow anybody. LJ, as of the moment, hasn't tweeted yet.?

Posted by var3dv on 04-24-14 at 10:07 PM
Per these spoilers tony is out fourth...finals are a male and female...the winner is a male and its not spencer. The only other male is woo. Can he be the winner with the edit hes getting? Idk

Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-25-14 at 00:31 AM
I was just looking at Spencer's Twitter pictures. He's got a lot of iPhone conversations with Tony. Makes me think he is best buddies with him at Loser Lodge...

Posted by Georganna on 04-25-14 at 01:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-14 AT 03:30 AM (EST)

In 18 of the 21 Seasons (the three exceptions have been Jud (Fabio) in Nicaragua, Yul in Cook Islands and Tina in The Outback) that have had a majority/minority split between Earth and Water natives - and - Fire and Air natives, a member of that Game's majority has won it.

The five minority castmembers in Cagayan were/are: Cliff (Fire|Sagittarius), Sarah (Air|Libra), Jeremiah (Air|Gemini), Tony (Fire|Sagittarius) and Kass (Fire|Sagittarius). And from the moment that casting for this Season was completed, it has been highly unlikely - virtually impossible - that any one of that five would become its Sole Survivor.

So, if a man is indeed the winner, and the man isn't Spencer (Water|Cancer), then it is a lot - an 18 of 21 lot - more probable that his name is Woo (Water|Pisces) than it is that it is Tony.

As for his Fabio-like edit ...

Irony Pending ... ?
When asked to name the former
Survivors he is most like, Spencer
offered Stephen (of Tocantins)
- and -
Marty (of Nicaragua)

Posted by Brownroach on 05-02-14 at 06:14 PM
Tony and Spencer have spent a lot of time together in the game. I could totally see them being friends now without both of them having to be at Loser Lodge.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-22-14 at 09:53 PM
Its pretty obvious now that Tony's idol bluff forced Spencer to not campaign to get Tony out.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-22-14 at 11:58 PM
But without having immunity himself Spencer couldn't possibly have convinced Woo and Kass to vote against Tony. I don't think Tony's idol bluff ultimately made any kind of difference.

"RE: The Tyler Perry Idol"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-01-14 at 04:12 PM
‏@JordanKalish 8h
@SpencerBGM What are your thoughts on the Tyler Perry (formerly Yul Kwon/Terry Deitz) idol? #RHAP

@SpencerBGM 6h
@JordanKalish Not a fan. I also think everyone should have been informed about what it did

Posted by tribephyl on 04-24-14 at 07:04 PM
Okay, so the TPI has been found... by Tony.

And at the same time, Spencer just dumped his "regular" idol.

And the current weeks blurb states that "(a) castaway decides to show off his idol in an attempt to ensure his safety."

If Tony is indeed showing it off, I wonder if he's really being open about it's special power?

It would suggest not.

Posted by suzzee on 04-26-14 at 07:26 PM
He may though and while telling everyone how he can use it after the vote, they don't believe him. They get the votes to oust Tony only to have him actually be telling the truth (for once) and playing the idol.

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Posted by tribephyl on 04-27-14 at 00:20 AM
aha... I see your point.
And strangely, the smart guy is cheesed off because the "thought to be dumb construction-guy" was actually being truthful... yet he DOESN'T bite.

I see it. I don't know if I believe it.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-02-14 at 10:58 PM
This has been making me think that Spencer is the casualty of the TPI being played.

Posted by Georganna on 05-15-14 at 11:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-14 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

@JordanKalish 8h
@SpencerBGM What are your thoughts on the Tyler Perry (formerly Yul Kwon/Terry Deitz) idol? #RHAP

@SpencerBGM 6h
@JordanKalish Not a fan. I also think everyone should have been informed about what it did

So, we have finally been told why Spencer is 'not a fan':

Tony tells the other remaining contestants that his last - 'Special Powers' - Idol is still in play at the F4 Tribal Council. And because the Rules concerning that Idol were revealed only to Tony, one or more of Kass, Spencer and/or Woo are duped into voting for someone - anyone - other than Tony?

If that is the case, the whole affair was grossly unfair. And (if it went that far) the harm to the person booted at that Tribal Council should have been addressed/redressed (even after the fact of their own culpability) by Survivor's producers.

But, it would seem that it wasn't. So, is it the contestants' burden to ask for clarifications or explanations of Rules or Powers that seem suspect? Or, perhaps more to the point, do the Game's producers - and most expecially, its host - have a responsibility to answer those questions? Truthfully? During a Tribal Council? Before a vote occurs?

Note: Earlier I expressed the opinion that Tony would lie about the Idol. But I thought that he might tell the others that its 'Special Power' was that, when played, it voided every vote but his own. And that would have been bad enough. Brilliant but bad. And borderline unfair. However, Tony's legal and moral obligation was to play the Game. It is Survivor's legal and moral duty to provide a level playing field.

So, for the Game's producers to allow contestants to leave an F5 Tribal Council without knowing that HII(s) were, from that point forward, invalid, was inexcusable. It is one thing to have to determine whether a stick is a stick or an Idol. It is another to be defrauded by the deliberate collusion of the show's staff.

"Final Four - Boot List"
Posted by RachelOH1 on 05-15-14 at 11:42 AM
I feel like my "Logic Puzzle" has finally come together.
-- Tony and Trish don't like Kass, per tweets. Therefore, Tony and Trish go before Kass.
-- Spencer is "not a fan" of the TPHII. Therefore, Spencer gets done in by Tony and said idol.
-- A man & a woman are in the final.
-- Woo's editing is not normal.
Final Four Boot List: Spencer, Tony, Kass, Woo.
I'm assuming Woo wins F3 IC and takes Kass.

"RE: Final Four - Boot List"
Posted by Georganna on 05-15-14 at 01:22 PM
Although we've arrived at the same, basic, conclusion from different directions (for over three weeks, I've been saying - in this thread and in the Signs of Survival thread - that if Jim Early's information is accurate, Woo is Cagayan's Sole Survivor), I do agree with your Boot list.

And I'm happy for the company.

Note: In multiple threads, I've also been saying since mid-March that it is highly, very, extremely, overwhelmingly improbable (because I cannot be absolutely certain of his date of birth, stopping short of only almost impossible), that Tony was the Season's winner.

'Voodoo' is its own reward ...

Posted by Corvis7 on 05-15-14 at 04:20 PM
If Woo wins, he will be one of the worst winners in Survivor history. And this fantastic season will end with a whimper instead of a bang.

Any of the other three would be a better winner than Woo.

Posted by Georganna on 05-15-14 at 05:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-14 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

I think that, up to this point, the show's editors have done a very good job of convincing us that, of the remaining players, Woo least deserved to win the Game.

And, perhaps that is because he didn't. And doesn't. Jim Early has been wrong before.

I would, though, prefer Woo to Spencer. And I have absolutely no reason to make that distinction. I don't know the young men and it is very doubtful that I ever will. I just haven't liked Spencer from the day that the cast was introduced.

But, in my opinion, as long as 'Fabio' lives on in Survivor lore, Woo would never be in any danger of being the Series' 'worst winner'. And, as long as Tom Westman shares space with him, no other player will ever be in any danger of becoming the winner that I least respect.

Whatever the outcome, I do hope that Tony will eventually be cast in a Season that he has a bona fide shot at winning. I really enjoyed watching him play the Game.

It is good to see you ...

"Dueling Bootlists..."
Posted by tribephyl on 04-04-14 at 04:47 PM
This disturbs me to even post these but I would be remiss to not include a correct bootlist, just because the trail is littered with massive amounts of salt.

Therefore...

Boot-list #1 comes via AceHole at Sucks.

someone posted this bootlist on reddit. Hope it's not true. It would be a post-merge of small pagongings with one big flip in the middle.
10th - Morgan
9th - Spencer
8th - Jeremiah
7th - Tony
6th - Trish
5th - Woo
4th - Tasha
3rd - Jefra
F2 - LJ/Kass

Original poster did not include a link and when I scoured reddit, I didn't find anything.

Then there is this one...

Originally posted by Attack of the Nuns at Sucks.
Adding my completely true bootlist to the list of true bootlists. Since bootlists are like assholes these days.

10th. Morgan
9th. Spencer
8th. Jeremiah
7th. Kass
6th. Woo
5th. Jefra
4th. Tasha
3rd. Tony
2nd. Trish
1st. LJ

I'm thinking this one is a total joke as the link provided did not work, as well as the demeanor of the reveal lends a sort of 'may as well throw a prediction out there and see who bites' verbiage.

"RE: Dueling Bootlists..."
Posted by Brownroach on 04-04-14 at 10:34 PM
Morgan, next on both lists above, might be an obvious boot choice this week. In the previews she's antagonizing Kass, who presumably is now every other contestant's perfect endgame goat. If Kass announces that Morgan has to go, why disagree?

"RE: Dueling Bootlists..."
Posted by dabo on 04-04-14 at 11:37 PM
In all honesty, I am not impressed with either bootlist.

But it is a fair question why to let Kass call the shot. It isn't really 6 to 4 at this point, it is 5 to 4 with Kass able to make it either 6 to 4 or 5 to 5. The only other possibility is for the four remaining beauties to reunite, making it 4 (beauty) to 3 (brawn) to 2 (brain) and Kass.

Per my reads on the confessional tracker, Jeremiah, Spencer and Trish are in jeopardy, Morgan is a non-entity. (And Jefra, Jeremiah and Woo are all pretty much just pawns in this game.) Kass is also in danger because she's in the same position Sarah was in this last week, the power might go to her head.

"...are both wrong."
Posted by tribephyl on 04-18-14 at 04:27 PM
LJ was winner on both.
So...

...Next?!

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-24-14 at 09:42 PM
Over at the other forum, a well respected poster named Look Closer who happens to live in St.Louis(or Missouri) gave away a riddle that gave a clue to a finalist.........Kass. Basically the riddle was about a St.Louis Browns baseball player by the last name of Mcquillen. Apparently the poster says he is very trustworthy of his source and it is speculated Tasha gave her away as a finalist.

Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-24-14 at 10:02 PM
... And that would be why they played the "zero chance of winning, Kass" scene 3 times. I knew there had to be a reason.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-25-14 at 10:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-14 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

The Look Closer post and answer to it is located here.

Jeremiah in the Parvati show noted that he was not aware that Tony even had the idol until he saw the episode last night. If that is true, we know that Jeremiah was on the jury, so then Tony never had to play the idol. We know by the tease for this week that he will expose to everyone that he has it. So, can we assume that that is enough to ensure his survival to F4....last time he can play it is at the F5 TC, delivering him to F4.

We also have the Mr. Plum Spoiler that an older skinny woman, presumed to be Trish, and an African American woman, Tasha. are seen late in the season. Can we presume that they are in the F4 too? Then finally, if you buy into the Kass makes the F2 spoiler, she is the last one. (Up till now we have all presumed that the "skinny older woman" spotted in the Mr. Plum spoiler was Trish, but I think we may have to consider that it could have been Kass as well?)

Then, Jim Early said the F2 will be a man and a woman. Buying into the spoilers, then Tony and Kass will be F2 and Tony will win.

That's if you buy into the spoilers. If you do, then Spencer, Woo, and Jefra are the next 3 boots. I presume that one of Spencer or Tasha will go this week. Here is Tony in a press image photo for this week:

There are 4 of us and 2 of them.

I predict that whoever of Spencer and Tasha doesn't win the IN, will be toast. Since the spoilers predict Tasha to make the F4, then it will be Spencer this week?

**But, what is fun is that michel in the editing thread really believes that Spencer is the winner this season, and let's face it, michel is good at this stuff!

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-27-14 at 05:44 PM
Some think he could be getting a FF edit so he could return and win in a FvF or All Stars season.

Posted by Brownroach on 04-27-14 at 08:17 PM
After Tony "found" the TP idol last week, I became convinced he's going to win. It's like Rob Mariano in Season 22 all over again. Any further "suspense" they attempt to create will be an utter lie.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-28-14 at 03:13 PM
I took a little longer. When Spencer & Tasha anointed Tony the "winner" though & Jeremiah got voted out, I believe its all over except watching how Tony gets to the finals & with whom.

Tony has 2 loyal sidekicks & is in the majority alliance of 3 within the majority alliance of 5, & has a get out of jail free card, so it should be almost impossible for him to lose. Trish moves down in the pecking order with a switch, Kass gains no ground & should know she loses to Spencer or Tasha. Kass shouldn't even consider flipping unless Tasha is willing to vote out Spencer next, & he might win immunity. For Jeffra, too little, too late.

Posted by Brownroach on 04-30-14 at 04:17 PM
There are 4 of us and 2 of them.

If that's what Tony is saying there, he can't count. It's currently 5 vs. 2.

Posted by QuickBen on 04-30-14 at 05:17 PM
Maybe he took a course in the Brad Culpepper School of Mathematics.

Posted by Brownroach on 04-30-14 at 09:28 PM
Ha! So, he was actually saying that if Spencer were to be voted out, it would be 4 women vs. 2 men. Thus, Jefra got booted.

"Now I'm not sure"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-30-14 at 11:37 PM
I think Tasha lied.

"RE: Now I'm not sure"
Posted by RachelOH1 on 05-01-14 at 12:54 PM
Or maybe Missyae is wrong about Spencer?!?

Posted by Brownroach on 05-01-14 at 01:17 PM
About Kass? Why?

Posted by RachelOH1 on 05-01-14 at 02:03 PM
oh. I took it to mean Outsider thinks Tasha was lying about the F3 and that "messed up her game".... like she really is in the F2... Maybe that's not how Outsider meant it.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-01-14 at 06:56 PM
No, not that. It was that Tasha said Kass was a finalist to the co-worker who told a local suckster. Kass looks like she's the big target next week.

"Whoa whoa whoa..."
Posted by tribephyl on 05-01-14 at 09:07 PM
Where is the link to the spoil that Tasha said that Kass is a finalist?

That is news to me? Not that I'm the do all of it all but I don't want this to turn into something that isn't.

Please tell me the source wasn't me. I swear, I don't know anything.

"RE: Whoa whoa whoa..."
Posted by Georganna on 05-01-14 at 09:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-14 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

Tribe,

FP posted the link up above: in Post #29.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-01-14 at 07:12 PM
Tasha can still be in f2. Because Kass or Trish have to go before f4. She could certainly beat Trish in a final immunity to save herself.

I see boot orders going like two scenarios................
6th-Kass(Tony gets S/T to vote her out)
5th-Spencer(Tony has his original 3 intact and can go after Spencer)
4th-Tony(Tasha wins final immunity and Trish/Woo have to vote out Tony)
3rd-Trish or Tasha(if Tasha wins, Trish. If Woo wins, Tasha)
Runner-up-Woo
Winner-Trish or Tasha

6th-Woo(Kass tricks Woo and she and S/T blindside Woo to weaken Tony's power)
5th-Trish(she's on the outs, T/T will target Kass, S/T keep Kass)
4th-Tony(no more idols, no more power)
3rd-Tasha or Spencer(There is no way Tasha and Spencer do not take each other. Kass would have to win this final ic and she may want to finally get Spencer out or take the better player with her)
Runner-up-Kass
Winner-Tasha or Spencer

Another spoiler has now emerged that it is an all female f2 which goes against what misyae said that a male wins over a woman. Thats why its still possible Tasha is in f2 if the more recent spoiler is legit.

"I just thought of something"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-02-14 at 06:57 PM
That medevac photo, maybe it is Kass and maybe she faked it to avoid getting voted out?

"RE: I just thought of something"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-02-14 at 09:55 PM
I think it's clearly a dreamteamer or a production crew member. It looked the most like Jefra as she had a strap that is similar to what we saw in the photo - Kass's top is different.

Since Jefra got voted out, I think we can definitively put the medievac possibility to bed for this season. None of the remaining contestants are in any danger of being medievaced out nor are there any hints in the promos.

Posted by Georganna on 05-12-14 at 12:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-14 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

From Post #1:

* Our guide also said that there'll be a black woman and an old very thin woman who stayed in the island for a long time.

Also of note...
Looks like the green tribe is the one that is absorbed.
Both Orange and Purple are still there...

There is no reason, yet, to believe that the 'Guide' referenced here did not have a plausible reason for linking Tasha and Trish. And since his/her information seems to stem from 'off-campus' sightings, I think that the reason may have been that the two were the last two women to arrive at Ponderosa.

And there is not, yet, a reason to believe that Jim Early's information that the F2 is composed of a man and a woman - that the man wins the Game - and that he is not Spencer - isn't true.

So, the following is - until it isn't () - a credible boot order:

F05 - Trish
F04 - Spencer
F03 - Tony
F02 - Kass
Sole Survivor - Woo.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-12-14 at 02:26 PM
More likely, based on the editing:

F05 - Trish
F04 - Spencer
F03 - Tony Woo
F02 - Kass
Sole Survivor - Woo Tony.

Posted by Georganna on 05-12-14 at 03:07 PM
More likely (if the winner is, indeed, male), based upon the actual casting histories of 18 of 21 Games ...

F05 - Trish
F04 - Tony
F03 - Spencer or Woo
F02 - Kass
Sole Survivor - Woo (or Spencer)

Note: I moved Tony to F04 and Spencer (Woo) to F03 in acknowledgement of the 'Tony goes in 4th' spoiler. But I think that it is more probable that he will stay in the Game until the F03. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Final Two.

But, assuming that he is, indeed, a Sagittarius (born 12-18-'73), it is extremely unlikely (as in, 3 of 21, unlikely) that Tony is the Sole Survivor of Cagayan.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-12-14 at 10:08 PM
Here might be something to take note. If Jim Ealy is Misyae do not pay it any attention.

Now I think the black woman could be mistaken for Trish. Trish is very tanned and has a bandana over her head in the game like a do-rag, I think its possible the guide mistaked Trish for a black woman and Kass is an older thin woman so this might be right. And four people did go to Callao cave two men/women, Spencer, Tasha, Jeremiah, and Jefra at f8.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-12-14 at 10:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-14 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

Uhh, no. Not a chance that Trish could be mistaken for a black person.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-13-14 at 00:26 AM
Then it may be a Ponderosa thing. I don't think Trish goes to f2 anyways as i don't see Tony winning final immunity.

Posted by Georganna on 05-13-14 at 08:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-14 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

Outsider ...

Jim Early is Missyae. And he does have a very schizophrenic spoiling record. But it is the fact that his offerings this Season have been so limited that causes me to wonder if what he has published might not be accurate. So, because the odds that Tony will not win the Game are so overwhelming, the option - that Early has it right - will remain open (for me) until/unless Woo is booted from it.

I would love to see either Tony or Kass as this Season's winner. And I do think that the only person still in the Game who could beat Tony is Spencer. So, if Jim Early is once again whistling in the dark, an F2 of Spencer/Tony would not surprise me. ETA: However, if Tony were to win that contest, it would be nothing short of amazing.

I am also beginning to wonder if all of the invective directed toward Kass by her former tribemates could be a severe case of buyer's remorse by Jurors hoodwinked into handing her $1,000,000.

Of course, the last is - very - doubtful. But, given Solarrion's membership, it would be so hilariously - righteous.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-14-14 at 00:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-14 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

The person who spoiled Kass as a finalist

has now spoiled Spencer as a non-finalist.

Posted by tribephyl on 05-14-14 at 02:31 AM
was it presented as another one of those flawed algorithmic puzzles?
Cause those are sooo open to differing interpretations.
Not that I don't believe either one but the presentation of the "intel" is quite juvenile.

Posted by Georganna on 05-14-14 at 02:37 AM
I saw the post at SS by Look Closer.

But I have a feeling that this - and his/her first 'revealing' Kass as a finalist - may just be the work of someone who enjoys constructing riddles.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-14-14 at 07:22 PM
Yes it was anothe riddle, this time pertaining to Drew Bledsoe from the NFL. In other words last name Bledsoe. His first riddle was about Glen McQuillen of the St.Louis Browns.

"Tony tweet..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-13-14 at 08:14 PM
Maybe it's nothing more than a little trash-talking, but here goes:

"RE: Tony tweet..."
Posted by Brownroach on 05-14-14 at 02:34 PM
Actually, the editing is spoiling that Tony wins this season.

"Latest promo"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-15-14 at 08:20 PM
narrows down the winner to Kass or Tony. Woo got the jinx edit.

"RE: Latest promo"
Posted by Georganna on 05-15-14 at 08:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-14 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

I'll try this again with, I hope, more intelligent questions:

What is "The Jinx Edit"? What details in his edit in the latest promo make it a "Jinx Edit"? Who labeled it a "Jinx Edit? And if the promo is different from the two that are now on the CBS site, could you post a link to it?

Thanks,

G

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-16-14 at 08:12 PM
Woo is shown saying he could be the winner in it. That usually often means that he won't but it depends. If these interviews are real thoughts and these people won't vote for Kass, then it comes down to who's sitting next to her between Tony and Woo.

I think this jury would vote for Russell though this jury isnt like other jurors.

Posted by Georganna on 05-16-14 at 09:06 PM
Thank you.

I've begun to wonder if Spencer's reaction to the Special Powers Idol is because it put him at F2 with Tony rather than with Kass or Woo. And he isn't yet certain who won the Game.

And Jim Early is wrong, again.

A stretch, I know.

Whatever happens, it has been a terrific Season. One that I would most like to see Tony win. Despite the fact that it would reduce the accuracy rate of the Sun Sign Prophesies () from 86% to 82%.

But, I would not be at all disappointed if Woo - or Kass - won the Game. I can't think of any one of their fourteen booted tribemates who more deserves to be Cagayan's Sole Survivor.

G

Posted by Brownroach on 05-16-14 at 09:45 PM
I suspect Spencer's reaction to the Special Powers Idol is because Tony will bluff that it can be played at F4. So Tony won't win immunity at F4, but no one will vote for him out of fear. Whereas they could have, had they known.

But Spencer is most likely toast first anyway if he doesn't win immunity. Both Kass and Woo think they can win against Tony at the end.

Posted by Georganna on 05-16-14 at 11:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-14 AT 00:21 AM (EST)

I've already said a great deal about this mess in Post #63, so I'll just repeat this one thought as an introduction to the quote below it from Entertainment Weekly:

... For the Game's producers to allow contestants to leave an F5 Tribal Council without knowing that HII(s) were, from that point forward, invalid, was inexcusable. It is one thing to have to determine whether a stick is a stick or an Idol. It is another to be defrauded by the deliberate collusion of the show's staff ...

EW: "Traditionally, the (F)inal 5 is the last time one can use a hidden immunity idol, although you made no such announcement to that effect. Does that mean Tony is indeed bluffing by making people think he can use his special idol at the (F)inal 4?"

Jeff Probst: "Hmm, did I miss it? I thought Tony was really clear in saying that it’s only good until (F)inal 5 and that he’s bluffing them telling them it’s good until a (F)inal 4."

EW Editor's Note: He did, but Jeff never confirmed at Tribal Council.

Jeff Probst: " Either way, yes, the idol is only good until the (F)inal 5 and after that it has no value. So Tony is indeed bluffing. It’s a brilliant move that none of us anticipated.

He realized that because it was 'new' and had 'different powers' that he could create any story he wanted. This is why we continue to experiment with different ideas. You put in something new and you see what it births.

While the power of this special idol was not new, we did think the placement of it as a 'one-off' at the merge might yield some interesting results. There isn’t a science to Survivor, we just do our best to think through ideas and the ones that feel solid we give them a shot."

So, the interview confirms that you are very right: Tony does, indeed run the bluff.

As for what that 'births', I think we may all be surprised. Survivor is subject to regulatory (FCC) oversight. And it can get away with proverbial 'murder' only so long as contestants are equally and sufficiently informed of its rules and policies and the consequences of those rules and policies are random. In short, Jeff's 'missing that' (particularly if it can be proven that he knew of Tony's plan prior to either the F5 or F4 Tribal Council) may cost SEC a bit.

I hope so, anyway.

As for the selection process:

For whatever reason (and it escapes me), it seems that the prevailing opinion was that no one could beat Spencer at Final Tribal Council. But, I cannot believe that either Woo (even with his relatively 'clean hands') or Kass believed that he or she could win over anyone other than the other - unless - one or the other could demonstrate that he or she (and not Spencer) was directly responsible for Tony's boot.

And I (despite prevailing opinion) cannot believe that Tony would lose to any of the three. But, I am notoriously bad at reading Survivor's juries.

However, despite all of that, I am still persuaded (by that 86% / 18 of 21 statistic) that Tony is not Cagayan's winner.

And, it is at this point in every Season that I wish I had at least a nodding acquaintance with Horoscopes ...

G

"Suddenly a Ponderosa comment by Trish"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-19-14 at 08:12 PM
has people now thinking Kass is not in finals because Kass said she was a lawyer at Ponderosa and no one cared. Parvati(who was interviewing her) apparently took it as spoiler. Now people are playing up the Tony and Spencer are friends and that they would ditch Kass for the "honor". Everybody goes to Ponderosa, even the final two, and then there's a post on the youtube comments for the SL posting the final four bootlist where its Kass, Woo, Tony, Spencer. I don't know what to believe now but I think given the only "real" spoilers is from a guy at SS. Someone who doesnt want Kass to win or even get second place was trying to stir the pot I think with that post getting the Kass haters/Spencer fans to play up their theories that are far from the truth.

And lets not forget years ago on Rosie O'Donnell's show in 2002 she thought she slipped out Kathy won and a spoiler later that night listed the correct bootlist and source was TDT, Kathy placing third.

"RE: Suddenly a Ponderosa comment by Trish"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-20-14 at 01:50 AM
As I recall it was Snewser, not TDT, who spoiled who made the Final 4; Pascal and Kathy's exit order; and that the ultimate winner would be Vecepia, in the Marquesas season.

TDT scooped that Brian and Clay would be the F2 in the following season.

"Jim Early"
Posted by Georganna on 05-21-14 at 12:22 PM
... is now advertising a Final Two of Tony and Woo with Tony winning ...

"RE: Jim Early"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-21-14 at 02:58 PM
Bingo... thus ensuring a fully bitter jury including a Kass-as-a-lawyer and especially if Spencer finds out that Tony bluffed about the HII!

Posted by Georganna on 05-21-14 at 03:33 PM
" ...thus ensuring a fully bitter jury including a Kass-as-a-lawyer ... "

But that's the thing:

In her interview with Parvati, Trish very clearly said that it was "when we all got back to Ponderosa and were sitting around eating" that Kass revealed to the group that she is a lawyer (and that 'no one cared').

So, since I can't imagine Kass-the-Juror missing the opportunity to tell all of her tribemates (and the viewing audience) - in a Tribal Council setting - that she is a self-made, successful attorney - and because Trish has tweeted how very much she is looking forward to tonight - I am not convinced that Trish's most relished target is not one of the Final Two.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-21-14 at 05:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-14 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

That could make sense. There was also some vague spoiler about the men playing well at the end of the game. Also, the confessional with Tony having to blindside Woo could have been inserted because he doesn't actually end up doing that.

But -- it was Missyae who spoiled back when that the F2 would be a man and a woman. So did he suddenly get new information? Or maybe he meant it would be a man and a Woo-man?

Posted by Estee on 05-21-14 at 06:04 PM
I think at this point, we're getting a butt-spoiler: he sits on the names and dials a Final Two.

I cleaned that up a lot.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-21-14 at 06:29 PM
And yet another person said Kass is in the final 2. And its hard to imagine what the show would give so much screentime to Kass in the negative way if she was going to be out fourth after what happened last TC. She has just gotten way too much screentime for fourth place.

Recent fourth places
Tina(well this was different)
Did not watch 21-26
Jerri(not as heavily focused)
Brett(definitely invisible)
Taj(not sure but was never a threat to win or conniving)
Matty(threat edit)
Natalie(more invisible than the f3)
Denise China(invisible)
Yau-Man(threat edit)
Sundra(invisible)

Just saying, looking at this. And Misyae did imply Kass was not in f3.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-21-14 at 06:31 PM
Who was the one who confirmed Sandra would win HvV on finale night? It was about Amanda's vote basically.

Posted by Georganna on 05-22-14 at 01:44 AM
And a fat lot of good it did me to go find that out ...

"Jim Early."
Posted by RachelOH1 on 05-22-14 at 01:47 PM
I missed the Noon announcement yesterday that it was a Tony/Woo final. Last night after the ending, I went on Twitter and missyae was like "BAM"! He showed us! I don't know why this irritates me! I don't know if it is that, if I am spoiled, I want to be spoiled correctly or what.... He said it was a guy/girl ending months ago.... and in the last day, he knows the real ending, and we're supposed to praise him, I guess. Meh.

"RE: Jim Early."
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-22-14 at 09:33 PM
No, he was obviously told by castmembers arriving in LA. But here's something else................

Kass really was a final 3. And the source to Look Closer was likely unaware of it being a final 2. I'll see what LC has said further, he did come one and apologize for the mistake last night.

I don't like Misyae for what its worth something really annoying and offputting about him.

"RE: Jim Early."
Posted by Jims03 on 05-23-14 at 01:06 PM
It's hard to be super-impressed by a guy who basically stalked and bugged the current cast all season and then only figured out the winner the day of the finale.

I'm kind of impressed with Tony for keeping this guy at bay for so long.