URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 816
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DAVID HERNANDEZ "

Posted by partymark on 03-12-08 at 10:12 PM
So long, David....
Sorry but as one of your gay brothers I am sorely disappointed with you.
Instead of celebrating who you are and using the AI platform to show the world a talented, proud gay man...you set us back, yet again.
Your personal interview last night was disgusting...you could tell you were lying as the words were coming out of your mouth.
In my judgment, it's the typical gay stereotype...the egotistical 'pretty boy' thinks he's better than he really is.
America spoke...and they were right.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DAVID HERNANDEZ "
Posted by telynn15 on 03-13-08 at 06:03 PM
I would just like to say that something had to be up if David was in the bottom three let alone booted off. He has a great voice and I feel that it was hard to get thru to vote for him. I am 49 year old womman who hated to see chris daughtry go and stopped watching the rest of the season and now I feel that David Hernadez left way too soon and it may be a conspiracy. I am no longer watching this season. David if you get this message, we tried to vote for you and you will do great. I picked chris daughtry, kelly clarkson, carrie underwood and jordan sparks. they are doing great and so will you. I will buy your CD.

Posted by rockdog on 03-16-08 at 07:44 AM
Please help me out here, why do you want to tell him how to conduct his life?

Just because you share being gay with him, leave it at that. What gives you the right to force your opinions on him. If you want a gay man to act a certain way then that is forcing your gay stereotype on him.

Live and let live

Posted by Sues on 03-21-08 at 08:34 AM
I am heterosexual, so I'm not going to pretend that I know how it feels to live the gay experience. However, it does seem to me that it should be his perogative as to whether or not he makes his sexuality an issue. After all, this is a 'singing contest' not a platform for social issues.

As to any conspiracy...I sure hope not, but then again nothing surprises me in the world of 'reality'....

Posted by Agman2 on 02-05-16 at 05:01 PM
I just realized I completely missed this conversation nearly 8 years ago! Is it too late to get into it now?