URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8144
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S27 ep12"

Posted by dabo on 12-03-13 at 11:28 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

Episode 12 Title: "Rustle Feathers"

CASTAWAYS TRY TO FIND BALANCE AT A FRUSTRATING IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, ON "SURVIVOR" WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4

"Rustle Feathers" – Castaways try to find balance at a frustrating immunity challenge and a ruthless game of tug of war leads to an incredibly rare tribal council, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The DAWS

Kasama Tribe

CE. Ciera Eastin, Laura M's daughter (Tadhana/NewT)
GP. Gervase Peterson, Marissa's uncle (Galang/NewT)
HM. Hayden Moss, Kat's boyfriend (Tadhana/NewT)
KC. Katie Collins, Tina's daughter (Tadhana/NewG)
MC. Monica Culpepper, Brad's wife (Galang/NewG)
TA. Tyson Apostal, Rachel's boyfriend (Galang/NewT)

Redemption Island

TW. Tina Wesson, Katie's mother (Galang/NewG/Kasama)
LM. Laura Morett "Laura M", Ciera's mother (Galang/RI/Kasama)
CB. Caleb Bankston, Colton's fiance (Tadhana/NewT/Kasama)

The Jury

AB. Aras Baskauskas, Vytas' brother (Galang/NewT/Kasama/RI)
VB. Vytas Baskauskas, Aras' brother (Tadhana/NewG/Kasama/RI)

Eliminated
RB. Rupert Boneham, Laura B's husband (Galang/RI)
CC. Colton Cumbie, Caleb's fiance (Galang/quit)
RF. Rachel Foulger, Tyson's girlfriend (Tadhana/RI)
MP. Marissa Peterson, Gervace's niece (Tadhana/RI)
CW. Candice Woodcock Cody, John's wife (Galang/RI)
BC. Brad "Culpepper" Culpepper, Monica's husband (Tadhana/RI)
KE. Kat Edorsson, Hayden's girlfriend (Galang/NewG/RI)
JC. John Cody, Candice's husband (Tadhana/RI)
LB. Laura Boneham "Laura B", Rupert's wife (T'Galang/NewG/RI)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot (and elim) in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "elim-Tina boot-Tyson." You have two things to vote on, who loses the duel at RI and is eliminated (elim), and who is voted out at TC (boot).

Letter codes have been provided for each player, please use them -- or not, the way things are going they may not matter until the finale. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who has first confessional, who wins reward, who wins immunity, do HIIs get found, do HIIs get played, what will they get to eat this time?), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

Keep it straight.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: elim-Katie boot-Hayden."

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want, but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all most interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Boot Cierra: Elim. Caleb"
Posted by kingfish on 12-03-13 at 01:43 PM

The lumberjack loses to the ladies, and Cierra gets the chance to compete with her mother. Again. Against whom she has not won yet.

"Elim: Caleb | Boot: Ciera"
Posted by KwietOne on 12-03-13 at 07:27 PM
It's either Ciera or Katie, but my gut tells me it's Ciera.

"Elim: Caleb | Boot: Katie"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-03-13 at 09:59 PM
The excitement, of a too predictable episode, will be the bassackwards way in which we get there.

"Elim: CB Boot: KC"
Posted by Round Robin on 12-04-13 at 01:14 AM
They gave us the RI loser. Pure educated guesswork on the boot.

"Elim: Caleb, Boot: Katie"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-04-13 at 09:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 09:57 AM (EST)

"One is black, one is white..."

I think Katie will draw the white rock. I think all of the shots of Ciera pulling the black rock, once in the shelter with their game, the other last episode when she pulled the black rock to eat during the challenge are telling. Ciera will pull the black rock which means she lives on to see another day.

So that brings us to either Tyson or Katie. One has a huge story, and the other not so much. I am torn because I do think that this could be the dramatic conclusion to a story arc. The one that ends with Tyson going to RI so he can "send them all to he!!". And, I could see him getting back to the game at F4, then becoming the new F5.

Here is how I think it would go if Tyson pulls the white rock and goes to RI:
F5: Gervase, Hayden, Katie, Ciera, Monica. Boot: Ciera
F4: Gervase, Hayden, Katie, Monica. Plus the RI returnee, Tyson. Boot: Hayden
F4: Tyson, Gervase, Katie, Monica: Boot: Katie
F3: Tyson, Gervase, Monica

Now, here is how I think it would go if Katie pulls the white rock and goes to RI:
F5: Tyson, Gervase, Monica, Ciera, Hayden. Boot: Ciera or Hayden (would love to see Hayden win the IN here, it's his only shot.)
F4: Tyson, Gervase, Monica, Ciera, Plus the RI returnee, Laura. Boot: Ciera if Laura wins immuniity. Laura if she does not win the IN.
F4: Tyson, Gervase, Monica, Laura/Ciera. Boot: Laura/Ciera.
F3: Tyson, Gervase, Monica

I think it will be the latter way. I think that Katie will pull the white rock and go to RI, because I think that Ciera will be the last Tadhanna standing. Her story had far more depth.

PS. Thanks SOOOOO much for the shot of Locke...sigh. I really miss LOST!

"elim-CB boot-CE"
Posted by dabo on 12-04-13 at 06:30 PM
Caleb joins the jury, Ciera joins her mom at RI by drawing the wrong rock. But she keeps alive her delusions of having mastered the game.

"Elim: CB Boot: KC"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 12-04-13 at 07:24 PM
Toss up for me between Katie & Ciera, but they both need to go ... who wants to face a daughter if F3 with 2 mothers & a daughter on the jury.