URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8142
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 11-27-13 at 08:26 PM
Tonight: it's the most spoiled episode in series history!

And that's just the contestant behavior.

Monica & Tyson: The Entitlement Twins.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor......"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-27-13 at 09:05 PM
What the heck is up with CBS these days....don't they CARE anymore? Whatever...

Intro: After 26 days 2 things were certain, Katie was at the bottom and Cierra and her mom were the last pair left...but Cierra's all came up with a plan to break up her and her mom and C was on board. But the pressure of voting out her mom was taking it's toll, at TC, C made the toughest and most emotional vote of the season, voting out her mom, sending her back to RI, 7 left, who goes tonight....at night 26...see snake...they say sorry to her...Monica hugs Katie

Katie, looks like everyone including C voted her mom, but C has a plan and I don't think her mom was a part of it

C: It was rough, I want people to know that I am trustworthy moving forward
See Tyson telling her how he appreciates what she did, it was so hard for you...

Tyson: C writing her mom's down was the hardest move of the game so far, shows the most loyalty, but it shows that she is playing the game hard and is the most underestimated by alot of people...

at RI...Tina and Vytas, Laura approaches...Tina is hollaring that it's NOT Katie...Tina conf: it wasn't katie but Laura M....Laura tells them about C, Laura in conf: it sucks that she had to do it, but I am proud of her...Laura says they are all stupid, monica wins all the challenges and Tyson is so running things...
V: why doesn't anybody vote him out? cut to intro

"RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Deitaphobia on 11-27-13 at 09:12 PM
AT this point the Hidden Idol clue should just say "Ask Tyson".

"Post intro, pre RI duel..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-27-13 at 09:15 PM
Day 27...RI arena...see the challenge...they enter...see Tyson, then Cierra...bring in the competitors...V, Tina, and Laura, voted out for the 2nd time at the last TC...

Last vote we showed at Tribal we saw, mom...Laura is crying, and Laura says she is proud of her, we knew at some point that one of us would have to write the others name down, just didn't know it would be so soon, it's ok though, I'll come back...

get blocks then stack them so that there is a different color on all 4 sides, winner gets HI clue to give.

Here we go, 2 move on...Vytas has his first box, and then Laura, then Tina. Vytas is making quick work of this, has 2nd, Laura has her second, Tina is really slowing down. V has his third, then L has her third, and then tina with her second. Tina is in trouble, Vy has his 4th, L has her 4th, Tina working on her third...now assemble the blocks puzzle...can L live to see day 28 and a shot to get back in the game?

This puzzle will fool you, you will be certain then spin around and say, whoops...Laura thinks she has it...YES, she has it and wins!

Now Tina and Vytas...Laura is trying to block it from Vytas. Now Laura is helping TINA, telling her waht to do...Jeff says 2 moms sticking together. Laura is literally solving Tina's puzzle. V is now listening to Laura, and says she has it, and V says he has it too. But Tina says she has it before V...Vytas wants nothing to do with Laura...
she smiles to Cierra. Tina survives but only with the help of the other mom

Vytas, you came here with your brother, and now you leave because of 2 moms...we were big threats, that's why we got voted out. When Aras came out no one could relate to what went on with him out here, now we can, and I know we will be so much closer...

Vytas leaves and says, Namaste b!tches!

Laura gives the clue to Cierra, burn it, keep it, share it, and Cierra says that she is going to burn it...see Katie's face...hear Tina say Thank you, thank you, thank you to Laura...as they walk away....

"Post RI, pre-challenge..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-27-13 at 09:38 PM
Kasama Day 27...Well, moms prevailed, they worked together, see you later Vytas. Ty: next 7 people in the game,next vote and the vote after this are the most important, have to get past this vote, so the wisest thing I can do is to keep everyone against Katie...see him talking to Hayden and Caleb. Katie has 3 jury votes right now, Aras, Vy, and Tina, have to get rid of her...Katie is the most dangerous...we can't let her stick around

We have a 5 person alliance, we could continue along the course of those 5, but you don't want to be the guy that waited too long to make a move and got blindsided yourself...

see Hayden and Caleb...conspiring...Right now the way it sits, we are in the middle, if we don't make a move it won't be up to us...we can take action and do our o wn thing, in all honesty I think it will be tyson is going to beat us in the end, he's been in control for the whole thing

Hayden conf: Tyson has a hell of an resume to preach at the end...so we are thinking maybe we get to the final 5 we have to pick off somebody and that somebody is going to be Tyson

See Caleb come to Katie: Caleb tells her we have got to take Tyson out, we are going to blindside him next Tc. Katie says OK, can I trust you 1005? Yes

Katie in conf says her bst option is to work with the original Tadhana group, and get to the end

Cierra and Hayden and Caleb talk at the waters edge: Boys, what's new, what are you thinging, Caleb says we are thinking it's time to shake up the game, use Katie to vote out Tyson, Cierra says and us three say and we go to F3, and C says then we can shake up these veterans.

Cierra in conf says she told them what they wanted to hear but she doesn't want to work with people like that

Then see Cierra go to Tyson and tell him, Hayden and Caleb came to me and said are you ready to make a big move, we are voting Tyson next. But, I promise you this, I am voting for who you are voting for the rest of the game, I will vote however you want me to vote, I don't want to go with them
T: you have a much better chance going with me
Cierra: I totally know so we can work together
T: I have your back 100%
C: and I have yours
T and I told you that from day one
C : and I don't trust them
T: and I don't either
and I know that Gervase and Monica will go with us, becasuse I have shown her more love than anyone else has
so that's 4, we've got it, and then we will go after Hayden or Caleb
deal,
T: I'm nervous now, they kiss and hug

Tyson in conf: I was hoping to lock the game down at 6, but I may have to lock it down earlier...I trust Monica and I trust Gervase, Cierra is the wild card here, but in the end, I need Hayden and Caleb out, and the sooner the better...

Listen to dthis Tyson says to Gervase at night...Tyson tells him, listen to this, Ciera told me tha t they were planning to vote me out, Really? she said that Hadyden and Caleb said, are you ready for a big move?We're gonna do it, Tyson! She said that she trusted me enough that all I had to do was to tell her who to vote and she would do it till the end. Who are we gonna vote? Caleb, because he is so likeable, the clear shot at the million...

In conf in the morning, Gervase: C says that Caleb and Hayden are targeting and trying to get him out, so now we are thinking OK, we need to get rid of them. 2 days ago the 4 guys were all sticking together but now, we are all plotting against each other, so it makes me nervous...but as long as C just sticks with us, we should be good.

Gervase says to Tyson...sneaky bastards, Tyson says, I know,I trusted them, I was ready to go to F4 with them

Hayden and Caleb are trying to stir the pot, and when you break your alliance like that the gloves come off and it's going to get really ugly...

"IC ..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-27-13 at 09:52 PM
Day 29...good morning says Monica. see them all around the camp...Hayden and Caleb are on the hammock. Cierra says anyone want to get tree mail with me.? and Tyson says that he will...in the hammock Hayden and Caleb say that she won't even look me in the eye...

Then C and Tyson say that she had a wierd vibe this AM, so we still good? Promise? she had a wierd vibe this am, but we are still on board with this, straight to the finals

C in conf:I am so glad I didn't go with H and C. I trust tyson, becasue a they are gunning for him, b. I saved him, c. he doesn't want to go against them anyway

Then C comes back to camp and reads the treemail

Hayden in conf: Hey what if C tells them, I started to get paranoid because if she flips we could be in so much trouble..

see Hayden talking with Katie about C possibly flipping.

Katie in conf: thought voting Tyson would be the best option, but now it's all up in the air so we may need a plan b...I thought we were good but now, not so much...cut to Challenge...

IC: each ohold onto rope handle, in the bucket is 25% of your body weight, must hold it up the longest, safe from vote, losers go to TC and one goes

If after 29 days you are so secure that you don't need immunity you can choose to sit it out, steak, sausage, etc...a huge spread. Pick a white rock or black rock, how good you feel in your alliance, white means you are competing, black means you are eating....Tyson, Gervase and Cierra choose to eat, the rest compete....

eat as long as the challenge is going on, must stop when the challenge is over.

It starts...25% of your body weight in the bucket, 7 came to compete, 3 opted out, Katie, Hayden, Caleb, and Monica competing. Katie's bucket starting to drop...the peeps eating say that the food is delicious.

Monica says your dad is made of grits but so is your mom, there is more than one bad ##### in this house. Hayden says we are going to be here a while...

Katie says that it hurts,

Hayden says that if he loses this challenge then he will be a little bit upset, and Tyson says, at us?

Katie's bucket is starting to drop, and so is Calebs. See the guys still eating, and Katie is out of this challenge, down to three.

Tyson is burping...Gervse and Tyson and Cierra are all sharing sausage. Hayden says that skin is tearing of the hands. The table is laughing, and Caleb says that blood will be dripping soon, and Tyson says, AWESOME!

Hayden's bucket is starting to drift down....he has blisters but is wrenching his bucket back up. Caleb is starting to bleed...Caleb drops his...canb't take the pain anymore...shows he is worthy but fell short.

Down to Hayden and Monica. Monica has won 2 I C's, Hayden, none. Hayden has to really dig, Monica is looking really good. Hayden's is slipping. Anything left in the tank now is when you lose it, and he drops it. Monica wins her 3rd IC, Peace out. Hayden says, good job Monica.

She hugs Hayden. She is safe at TC.

As they leave Hayden looks at the food table, and Monica grabs Tyson's arm on the way out.

"Post IC....TC"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-27-13 at 10:23 PM
They all congratulate Monica...she wants to hear about the staeak and chicken...they say that the steak was the best, no grizzle, chicken was great. Hayden has conf: he wanted to compete, notes that Tyson, Gervase and C wanted to eat, it's telling, maybe they are all working to gether....Hayden says he can't trust her, to Katie...He is in a predictament, I have to back peddle and make a new plan. Hayden to C:aleb, I think C is with Tyson...

We just have to make sure that we are in the majority, and I don't care how we do it...says, Hayden...What if we just flat out ask Tyson...ask him what? If they're planning on blindsiding one of us, see what his reaction is, and then we can even say that she is obviously playing us against each other. We all vote as one, for Cierra.

Caleb says that he hates it but he's just not feeling 100%, C did it to herself...

See Hayden and Caleb approach Tyson. To Tyson: Hayden says that we feel that you, Tyson, Gervase, and Cierra are out to get one of us, blindside one of us... Tyson tells them I was under the smae impression that you were out to get me...Cierra blames that on you guys. Hayden says because the only reason is that we thought you were out to get us Hayden says, if he is out to get me, we have to get him first., and I don't want that..Tyson says,Cierra has been pulling me aside, it doesn't make sense why you would do that, and Tyson said so I was still like skeptical of it all

Tyson conf: Hayden and Caleb pulled me aside and said that C is playing both side, and I thought why wouldn't she, she 's a smart enough girl...and I know she is a good liar, in her mind she is thinking by pitting the guys agaisnt each other she can stick around a little longer, that was a smart move on her part, but now I feel she is too sneeky to stick int he game any longer...see them make the deal...

he continues in conf: but, the problem is I don't trust Hayden and Caleb either, so I may just have to play my HII...that little added insurance in case something happens

See Hayden and Caleb walk off, Hayden says I believed him, Caleb says that he wasn't exactly scrambling...

Caleb in conf: Hayden feels alot more comfortable with it than i do, I am thinking is he still playing us, is he not, obviously in the game of Survivor anything can happen, C, should have picked a side and stayed with it and hopefully she is going home tonight...

Tyson and Gervase go and plot...K, the boys just approached me that they were getting sketchy because they were getting a weierd vibe from us, so then they thougtht that they were getting blindsided so they started gunning for us, they came to me with all of us. so here is the thing, who do we vote out, Cierra or Caleb. Cuase it sounded pretty plausible, what they said

Teenage mom, hell raiser, she can look in your eyes and lie better than anybody. Gervase agrees, one of them is lying...

They told me how they were gonna vote, and they came to me, which either means they are trying to draw votes from them onto Cierra, or if they are telling the truth? You tell me. Gervase doesn't know what to do who to trust, but has to trust your gut, but it's scrary, if you put your trust in the wrong person, you are going home...

Cut to TC:

Aras and his brother Vytas. see monica smiling...and Hayden

Hayden: when you have the opportunity to sit out and some eat, it shows there is not harmony in the alliance...yes, it shows that some feel comfortable, shows his blistery hands...there is jealously becasue I don't feel as comfortable as they do, I have to win or I could be going home.

caleb says he wasn't shocked...she probably feels comfortable and she like sto eat.

Cierra says she looked at the challenge and decided that she couldn't win it so she wanted to eat.
Tyson said that he felft comfortable with his alliance, and although all of his wasn't ther, he chose to eat.
Gervase says that he trusts people in his alliance, Jiffy syas that he looks right at you...
Cierra says she feels like crap to hear that Gervase and Hayden are close
Tyson says that somebody is shocked and somebody is blindsided almost every TC
Cierra would be shocked if it was her, she says that she trusted her all 100% and she would be shocked.

Katie is first voter...Caleb votes Ciera, you just run your mouth way too much the past 2 days, so it's time for you to go...

Tally:

Tyson DOES play the idol....Jeff, it's in here somewhere...there it is...hands him the HII, Gervase is laughing...any votes cast for Tyson will not count...

Cierra
Caleb
Ciera
Ciera
Caleb
Caleb
Caleb

Cierra smiles and looks back to Tyson
Katie looks at Hayden...Cierra is smiling

With an Idol and blindside at this TC the decisions you make about who to trust will determine who makes it to the end, there is no room for error...

"Next time on Survivor....:"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-27-13 at 10:31 PM
Jiffy: Trying to change his fortune in the game, Hayden throws everything on the table
Hayden(upon returning to camp at night): I hope everybody here likes second place because if Tyson g0es to the end, he's winning.
Jiffy: And it just might work

See Gervase and Hayden talking and hear them say...
Gervase to Hayden: Tell me a move to make...
Hayden to Gervase: If you want to get him out, it's this Tribal right here

Caleb: At TC tonight I was not what I was suspecting, I was shocked that my name was on there, I thought it would be Cierra, but it was definitely a successful blindside on the other half's part...

To LAura and Tina: Cierra flipped on us...Tina...dun dun dah....

"RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-27-13 at 10:34 PM
Well, it was Hayden that hatched the plan to get Tyson out...Caleb went along with it. And, I thought Hayden came up with a great plan once they suspected that Cierra had flipped. It almost worked. Cierra flipped, just like Cochran did. She could win it, imo...unless they all get together and vote her out.

Sure sounds like Hayden will be out soon...

Posted by BrassFan on 11-28-13 at 08:14 PM
>I thought Hayden came
>up with a great plan
>once they suspected that Cierra
>had flipped. It almost worked.
>Cierra flipped, just like Cochran
>did.

I keep hearing this, and I'm so confused by it.

There was an alliance of 5 (Tyson, Gervase, Hayden, Caleb, and Cierra), and two of the members try to mutiny. The third person they tell reports to the other members of her alliance.

How exactly is that "flipping"? Cierra didn't flip. She stayed true to her alliance.

Cochrane did flip. He went from his original alliance to a different one.

Posted by michel on 11-28-13 at 11:38 PM
You are right...in part. The comparison to Cochran comes from the fact that Hayden and Caleb were reuniting the rookies against the Vets. Ciera flipped on the rookies just like Cochran flipped on Savaii.

Posted by BrassFan on 11-29-13 at 12:39 PM
>You are right...in part. The comparison
>to Cochran comes from the
>fact that Hayden and Caleb
>were reuniting the rookies against
>the Vets. Ciera flipped on
>the rookies just like Cochran
>flipped on Savaii.

I would still have to disagree.

At the time Cochrane flipped, he went from the alliance he was in at that time to the other alliance.

In Cierra's case, she stayed true to the alliance she was in at the time.

Posted by michel on 11-29-13 at 06:42 PM
I wasn't trying to convince you, just explaining why people say she flipped. Even Caleb used the word flipped when he described her action and Laura agreed.
Cochran only ever had one tribe so of course he flipped on the "alliance he was in at the time." It's a bit more complicated when there's a swap and everyone has multiple alliances. The key was that Ciera agreed to a F3 with Hayden and Caleb before selling them out.

Posted by Flowerpower on 11-29-13 at 09:18 AM
You are right, technically. But, it did remind me of Cochran in that he turned on his original alliance. He was, however, playing the game to further himself, as is Ciera.

Posted by Georjanna on 11-28-13 at 00:03 AM
Thank you, FP.

Posted by michel on 11-28-13 at 09:02 AM
It may have been the most spoiled show in history but thank you Sheldor and everyone else for keeping those vidcaps away from the other threads.

I didn't know what was going to happen which was a good thing because we finally had a good episode.

Posted by television on 11-28-13 at 01:33 PM
Yeah, agreed. Even with a lot of editing analysis, I could see a case for either Caleb or Ciera to go. The only thing that felt wrong about Ciera going was that with Tyson's saintly edit, he surely wouldn't pick the wrong move at this juncture (although both were 'good' options, from a storytelling standpoint they set up the Caleb/Hayden turn first, and so that was the 'real' threat). But I actually didn't know until the second Caleb vote was read, which is more suspense than I've had for awhile.

Posted by michel on 11-28-13 at 06:27 PM
It's rare that the audience is blindsided but this was a good one.

Posted by Flowerpower on 11-29-13 at 09:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-13 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

I agree, this was a great episode. Additionally, I am really looking forward to the next couple of episodes! It's very interesting to me that Hayden is finally playing the game. He has been a non-entity up until now, and even edited as very naiive when he spilled to Tyson the contents of the HII clue. I am glad that the former winner of Big Brother is at least starting to play the game, or at least that editing is finally showing him in a better light.

Question: When is the RI returnee returned to the game?

Posted by michel on 11-29-13 at 06:44 PM
Andrea and Ozzy both returned when there were 4 players left meaning we had a repeat of the F5 TC.