URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 813
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Preview 5/26/04 After Final Rose "

Posted by Lolette on 05-15-04 at 11:46 AM
Trish Return again -Lol http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4870

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Preview 5/26/04 After Final Rose "
Posted by Tiggertramp on 05-16-04 at 00:25 AM
How totally inappropriate! Trish should be done, gone, done. There should BE no more of her.

Like I have said before, this is the freaking "TRISH SHOW" and some other guy who dated some other girls too.

I can not BELIEVE this crap.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Posted by missygirl3 on 05-16-04 at 03:54 AM
Ya know, I could swear that Trish is blackmailing ABC. Why else is she on every week and in every single magazine. I think she has replaced Trista as the Queen Media Whore.

Posted by ValleyGirl on 05-16-04 at 10:38 AM
I thought we had heard the last of Trish from the WTA show, now we have to suffer through more of her. Puhleese, ABC, give it a rest already, we've all seen enough of her action.

valleygirl

Posted by Lolette on 05-16-04 at 11:50 AM
Why Trish returns AFR ? She is next Bachelorette. ABc need to change title " Who Want to Marry Gold Digger ? "

Posted by sassycowgirl on 05-16-04 at 02:23 PM
OMG! That's perfect. They should definitely call it that. I am so sick of how this Bachelor is all about the skank- BUT, part of me almost wants to see how far Trish will let ABC take this. Apparently, she is willing to be completely tarred, feathered, and made a mockery of on TV and not even care.

"Trish? Again??"
Posted by realitybites on 05-16-04 at 01:12 PM
Obviously Mike Fleiss has never heard the phrase "more is less".

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

"RE: Trish? Again??"
Posted by Karennz on 05-16-04 at 01:30 PM
Re Mike Fleiss: is it appropriate to say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree if the tree in question is his sister?????