URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 812
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hope Solo"

Posted by Round Robin on 08-17-12 at 02:51 PM
There's an article on the news section of this site about Hope Solo's allegations about how nasty Max was to her when they danced together. If these allegations are true, it would certainly explain why she looked so miserable so much of the time when they were dancing together. I always knew Max was a horse's patoot, but I really hope he wasn't as nasty to Hope as she said he was.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hope Solo"
Posted by JessicaRN on 08-17-12 at 07:34 PM
Wow! I certainly hope that the physical stuff isn't true.

"Link"
Posted by udg on 08-17-12 at 09:41 PM
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/hope-solo-maksim-chmerkovskiy-slapped-me-in-face-dancing-with-stars-is-fixed-13751.php

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

"RE: Link"
Posted by qwertypie on 08-19-12 at 01:35 PM
If it's true, then he should be charged with assault. As for the fixed allegations....nothing new there.

"RE: Link"
Posted by Round Robin on 10-01-12 at 04:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-12 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

There have been rumors of both Max himself and ABC suing Hope for her allegations. Unless they have an open and shut case, it would be extremely stupid of them. Neither Max nor ABC would want to have to publicly address what she has accused them of unless they have guaranteed proof, even under the weak burden of proof imposed in a civil case, because it could make them look a lot worse than she has so far without doing a thing for them. Everybody knows Max can be a nasty guy sometimes, and a lot of people suspect there have been plenty of shenanigans of one sort or another over the years concerning the voting process, but if they call Hope's bluff in court and she turns out not to be bluffing, there are going to be some red faces on the plaintiff's side. Better that they take their licking like men and not risk her being right and having proof.

"RE: Hope Solo"
Posted by Agman2 on 04-14-16 at 04:03 PM

Good Point