URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8109
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 10-16-13 at 03:24 PM
CBS Thursday Programming Schedule

8:00 p.m. -- 8:59:30 p.m. BRAD CULPEPPER FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE ON SURVIVOR. Presented without commercial interruption with live CULPEPPER commentary available on the CBS tablet app. Closed-captioned for the ex-football-current-idiot-impaired.

8:59:31 p.m. -- 8:59:59 p.m. SURVIVOR: whatever else happened.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Two Minute Warning!"
Posted by dabo on 10-16-13 at 07:58 PM
Curse of the HII Clue! Spooky!

"RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Georjanna on 10-16-13 at 07:58 PM
Bump

"RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by dabo on 10-16-13 at 08:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Brad arrives at RI, talks the Culpepper talking game. Candice is thrilled, she has a Culpepper in the crosshairs.

Posted by Estee on 10-16-13 at 08:08 PM
Brad apologies like an athlete caught on drugs. 'I didn't do anything, I never would have done anything, all accusations are false, I was framed, and people are out to get me. But gee, am I ever sorry about that.'

"Previously..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-16-13 at 08:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-13 AT 06:32 AM (EST)

Previously on Survivor: The returning players are in control led by a majority of 5, only worry knowing their loved ones were being voted out. Monica says if he makes it to the merge, I won't believe it....Tadhang lost 4th IC in a row, Laura says she wants Cierra to succeed but she has others depending on her as well. Cut to the Tadhang tribe discussing the boot prospects...
I love Ceirra but she's worthless, says Vytas...
Brad says, Caleb
At TC, Caleb took the game into his hands, Caleb says I don't want you to go home, I'm writing down Brad's name, Brad goes...

Big shift in power, 13 left who's next...

At camp, sorry didn't mean to back you all into a corner....Vytas, are you upset? They all say WOW...Ciera conf: Tribal was unreal...Vytas said no, I love Cierra too...It's Brad's time...

Cierra says that...

Now I see that Hayden and Vytas didn't have a clue that Caleb was going to do that, so If I can get Caleb to switch up with me and Katie than we will have the numbers, but either way I am happy to be here another day.

They ask Caleb, did you have that planned, he says no, it festered...

Vytas says: HUGE MOVE!

Hayden in conf: says Caleb pulled a fast one and screwed me and Vytas....I have no clue where I stand right now, he could be with the girls...We could be on the outs, have no clue where I stand in the tribe...Cut to RI

Brad at RI...Kudo's to him, maybe he learned from Colton...goes up to John and Candice, before you hit me, I am waiving the white flag...it's a game, I didn't want it to turn out this way...John is in shock that you are here right now...John Confessional: he made big moves and it bit him in the #####...He's happy that they aren't yelling at him...Candice has no love for him, in this game it's kill or be killed, and he's on our island now, so I'll have my chance to get him out of the game for good!...

Posted by Estee on 10-16-13 at 08:22 PM
While I could go on the Broken Idol road again, I think this segment did more to show us the limitations of Redemption Arena as battleground. It's becoming clear that 'run back and forth in the heat' is the show's central gameplan. No backup seems to exist.

Posted by dabo on 10-16-13 at 08:29 PM
Probst has got to be hating that no one wants to find the HIIs.

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-16-13 at 08:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-13 AT 07:07 AM (EST)

Cut to Galang, and Luara M is giving Aras a massage...Laura in Conf: you need a group of peopole that you can trust and you need people to like you and trust you, I hope Aras likes me and trust me...
Aras says in conf that I think that Laura M is playing me by cuddling with me, couldn't be further from the truth, my core alliance is Monica, Tina, Tyson, and Gervase. 3 people not in the five, Laura M is smart and knows that she is not in the 5 so she is trying to get in the good graces...

Laura B: Night time at camp, all of the others have an unspoken bond, they have played before, I have not...See Laura lying down to rest by the fire and she asks: Gervase, I have blanket space, he says he's good...I am the new girl in town, makes this game very difficult... No words from the last outsider, Kat...

Come on in Guys at RI...first look at Tadhana, see Brad and Monica covers her face...duel: Candice, John, and Brad. Monica cries, I am so sorry, can I take your spot, Monica, you are my rock, I adore you but I will get back. I am not here because I am a jerk...alot of thenegative energy came from Candice...but she hasn't spent a minute at either camp...just from people that have been from people voted out...Monica tells her that you really hurt my feelings too Candice, and Cand. tells her you hurt mine when you wrote my name down....Monica is crying...

Jiffy explains the planks duel...someone is going to lose a loved one...first step take the crate apart, these are the planks that you will use to build the bridge. Candice is off to a quick start, she has owned RI so far, no one has beaten her...Candice flying through, Brad is in last...Monica says stay calm Brad, great baby you are doing awesome...very close...Candice slowing down...neck in neck...once you finish your bridge, then you take apart the bridge to build a puzzle crate....Bard is done and looking for puzzle peices, John is done first....last done is Candice. John has all of his pieces and Brad has all of his. Monica getting support for her husband...putting puzzles together...John is finished first, then Candice and Brad are close...Culpepper close...Kat is yelling go BRAD...Brad is done first, Candice is out, and she and John kiss...Candice how do you feel: This is the hardest...I came out here with my loved one, it's different than coming out here with 20 strangers...John says it's absolutely miserable, not switching with her then now beating her, it's horrible...she says don't worry about me! Go have some cheeseburgers for me...she says good luck, have fun, by Jeff, I love you to her husband...John wins and decides who gets the clue, gives it to Monica. Last time she threw it in the fire, and Brad tells her to throw it in the fire again, and she does...Jiffy tells John and Brad to continue the cquest to stay alive and get back in the game...

Posted by CTgirl on 10-17-13 at 02:45 PM
I was surprised by how vocally Galang was cheering for Brad. That shows you how well-liked Monica is. I expected them to watch in silence, not cheering for any of the three.

I loved how Candace reminded John not to cry,

I thought the entire massage segment was bizarre but it never dawned on me that that was part of the boot story.

"Hypocrisy again."
Posted by Estee on 10-16-13 at 08:30 PM
I find it slightly ironic that Vytas is saying no one can ever truly trust Caleb again when he's the one who ultimately broke the tie. He doesn't seem to see others in himself.

As for Caleb relishing the power of being the swing vote... well, swing votes do tend to swing.

Meanwhile, this continues to turn into BB6.5. All pairs were pre-identified: breakup in progress. Imagine if MB had offered a $2m prize for reaching F2 as a couple...

"Post RI challenge, pre-IC..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-16-13 at 08:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

Galang: Monica to the others: Thanks for your cheers and support to everyone. Tina says that she would be very surprised if he didn't come back....Monica was demoralized today, I didn't think Brad would be there he'll pull himself up by his bootstraps, we'll meet up and get through this...we are the same person, if one of us is here, the other is here...

Tina in conf: Brad and Monica are a very tight couple and that's very threatening...

Cut to Tina and Monica talking together: Brads there, if he can hang on and get back, but this doesn't effect our situation together

Tina: I think she realizes she doesn't have her guy out here anymore so I think she will step up her game play...

see them plotting telling Tina...I think that our group will stay 5 and after the merge we'll see who has loved ones where they go in...

Tina doesn't trust her, will be a big threat or a great asset, hasn't determined this yet...

Tadhana: See Vytas and Caleb sharing a banana and gives some to Cierra

Cierra conf: Surv has so many layers, having to survive, dealing with heat, hasn't brushed teeth, injuries, bug bites, all over, we are beat up, we are losing, slowly our bodies are desinigrating...

Katie has been wearing wet shoes and has a rash all over her feet, and she lost a toe nail, it's disgusting

cierra says our toe nails are red and crusty, they show her with her toenails falling off

Vytas conf: If we keep losing how am I gonna get through, how will this shake out...
and how do I make sure to come out on the other side as unscathed as possible...

Vytas shown in the boat with Caleb telling him...I love Cierra...Caleb says that he feels like she is his little sister

cut to Vytas in Conf: there is no point , I will, no one will ever be 100 percent with Caleb again, someone that turned on a dime and voted out Brad like that is some one that you have to finesse and see if they feel ok emotionally...

cut to them in boat...

Vytas back in conf: says he can't get a read on Caleb, it's important that he makes sure that Caleb is still with him...

Caleb says after blindsiding Brad, I can either go with the girls or go with the guys, I think the word I have heard is "Big Kahunas" so yeah, I think I am holding alot of power right now...it's good to be the swing vote.....

"The challenge team needs a time machine."
Posted by Estee on 10-16-13 at 08:41 PM
I think we just found the only thing Scout could have won.

"RE: The challenge team needs a time machine."
Posted by dabo on 10-16-13 at 08:43 PM
And nobody tanked.

"Challenge...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-16-13 at 08:44 PM
Tadhana, day 13, see Vytas doing yoage...since we voted out Brad it's been so peaceful, I love the nature...Brad, alot of the noise he brought sort of polluted it. I have never been somewhere so beautiful. See the guys up on the mtn, with the girls, It'll be interesting to see our team chemistry says Hayden, without brad...we have to want it more than they want it...says Vytas.

Cierra says in conf: we have to win, I have to,it's my last shot this would be perfect timing to win this challenge...cut to challenge...

takes back the idol from Galang....Slide challenge grab ring along way, and toss attempting to land ring on a post, first tribe to 5 wins immunity...in addition reward: juicy steaks, veggies, spices and a wok, or can trade fro fishing gear...Tadhana has yet to win a challenge, this would be a tough decision.

Sit outs: Monica, Laura, Laura

Monica says she hates sitting out, Laura M agrees

Gervase vs Caleb first: Caleb wins
Next Tyson vs. Hayden...both miss first tooss, Tyson scores, tied
Kat vs Katie...Katie misses her ring...both miss, Kat misses again, Katie scores
rematch, brother vs brother...Aras vs Vytas: Vytas scores with one toss Tadhana leads 3-1
Tina vs Cierra: both miss first toss, Cierra misses and Tina scores...Tadhana leads 3-2
Tyson vs Caleb: both miss, then Caleb scores, Tadhana leads 4-2
Caleb, you are the best, man, says Cierra
Gervase vs Hayden: Hayden can win it for his tribe, both miss...both miss again, Hayden scores and they win first challenge of the season, immunity and reward, they hug, we finally won! Katie says thank you Jesus, and Caleb has grabby hands, first time in this game you will not go to TC, Cierra shown...they take the steaks over the fishing gear, congrats, and Hayden says thanks, Jeff.

"The fate of the fishing gear."
Posted by Estee on 10-16-13 at 08:47 PM
Still available at the next Reward, off the table, or just trade the idol clue for it?

Posted by dabo on 10-16-13 at 09:00 PM
Unanimous blindside of Laura M at Tribal.

Next time on Survivor, it's time to switch things up.

"Post challenge:"
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-16-13 at 09:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

At camp Galang: see Laura B on the beach...they keep thinking about the steak, this is Laura B's first TC...in conf: my first nerves, it could be me...first tribe ousted me right away, this tribe could to...see her talking to Gervase

conf: my strategy is to be very aware, who is with you, and just try to mix it up...

praise God for the deliecous fruit he puts on the planet for us to saver, says Tyson as he hacks a coconut...

Laura B goes and tells Tina and Kat that "your sweet friends were bitching about you that you jumped up and did the challenge..", Kat says, bitchin about me??? Who?, Cause they wanted to do it...girls have rivalry...Tina says nobody likes to be left out, that's just how it goes. Kat in conf: I look at Tyson...Kat says that Laura B is at the bottom so let her be, she's at the bottom so she will say whatever she has to say

Tyson in conf: We have a core alliance of me Aras Gervase, Tina and Monica and we are a solid 5, and Kat also feels like she is in that alliance of 5, and Laura Morrett has no clue. But right now the plan is to vote out the annoying one, Laura B.

Laura M is out on the canoe with Aras, and she asks Aras who is the vote, and Aras tells her Laura B., It will be 7 votes to 1...an easy vote out.Aras says that easy votes can be dumb, just because it's easy doesn't mean you should do it...

Cut to Aras and Tyson swinging in the hammock: Aras asks who you think you would like to vote out...Laura B, Aras continues: but if we put Laura M on RI she might beat Brad.

Aras says in conf: If Brad should lose on RI, Monica would be a wonderful asset to have, if Brad is out, Monica is ours, so Laura M seems like the best choice right now...they tell Monica they are thinking about Laura M, and Monica in conf: says that she would worry that Laura M may beat Brad...see Monica talking to the guys, what about Laura B...Aras says that people know I am playing this game and the more I try to manipulate a vote, the more danger I put myself in....as they are seen walking to RI.

Jiffy at TC: Fire represents your life
Gervase it's been a long time, Gerv says it's surreal...these people make moves wheeling and dealing from day 1, get on board or go home.
Tina, you were season 2, Tina said that I had played more in 5 days then I played in my whole first season...it's going that quickly, and the blood vs water, if you are playing alone it's balls to the wall, but it's not just you
Monica, the stakes are higher I am looking out for my loved one...makes the stress in the game that much more
Big factor with the alliance, and what about the loved ones, maybe there is space for Vytas and maybe there isn't, but I have to shore up with these people first.
Laura M says right now this is our blood, Laura has made a big loyal move proving repeatedly that she beats her daughter, Gervases says that she and her daughter are so close...
Laura B, you are on a tribe with others that have played do you belong with them, and she says yes, she does belong here
Monica says that she was here on day one, she fishes, she has a place
and Jeff reminds Laura B that that's what people tell you right before being voted out. Jeff says do you get that you are not rupert, she says yes, she plays with them and she's bonded with them
Laura M. reminds Jeff that Laura B has never felt the sting of having her torch snuffed.

See Laura M's vote is for Laura B
Laura B says she is sorry to vote her but she is happy to have only one laura on the tribe

Votes:

Laura B
Laura M
Laura M
Laura M
she looks at Aras
Laura M
5th person out, Laura M...wow,

Laura is pissed...walks away with out a word
I would expect nothing less from a group of returning players right out of the gate than a blindside, Jiffy says...

"RE: Post challenge:"
Posted by michel on 10-16-13 at 09:14 PM
Thank you, FP!
Finally we got some dynamics from Galang but they had a weird reason to boot Laura. John is doing fine doing the puzzles himself.
As for the switch, I wonder if they'll do it Blood vs Water meaning Aras-Vytas + Kat-Hayden + Tina-Katie on one tribe with Gervase, Tyson, Cierra, Monica, Caleb, Laura B on the other. It might only be for one TC though because they'll be down to 11 with the next vote.

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-16-13 at 09:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

John is a beast at the puzzles, but I think they are more concerned with just getting Brad out, so Monica will be the wonderful asset to them...

You know, we really should have considered Laura M as the boot...she was all over the preview promos.

But, what the heck did they mean that one survivor sacrifices their life in the game? Were they simply referring to Monica's offer? What the heck?! No wonder we call them MISDIRECTION clues!

Posted by dabo on 10-16-13 at 09:53 PM
Laura B was horrible at trying to push Kat's buttons, for a bit there I though she (Laura B) was going to play herself right out of the game.

It was an excuse to send Laura M to RI, but fearing a reunification of Brad & Monica makes perfect sense. She is the dutiful deferential wife at the arena, he makes the decisions for her. As long as he remains alive at RI they have to consider giving her the boot.

Posted by Deitaphobia on 10-17-13 at 09:51 AM
I think it's more likely that there will be at 14 after the switch up. It happens at RI, which could mean someone is re-entering the game. RI comp, third place is eliminated, first and second pick teams. The returnee(s) are less likely to get boomeranged if they pick their own teams.

"Next time on Survivor:"
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-16-13 at 09:09 PM
Gervase: Aras could make a move
Tyson: If we lose the challenge would you have a problem with writing his name down?
Gervase and Tyson are ready to make a move
Tyson: That's the tricky part...when to dethrone King Aras
Jiffy: But not everything goes as planned, then see Jiffy at RI tell the tribes, we are going to switch things up!

Cut to RI and Laura M is arriving....

I was absolutely shocked...see her walking up to the guys, hear Brad see her and say, "how the he!! did you guys lose?"

I trusted some people in the game that I shouldn't have trusted, but I am not out of the game, I have to keep my wits about me...

Posted by Murphy3126 on 10-16-13 at 09:34 PM
So maybe I'll be able to start watching live next week. Thank ya'll again for posting!