URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8095
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S27 Ep 2 - "Rule in Chaos" - *no sources*"

Posted by dabo on 09-20-13 at 01:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-13 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=36673

THE SEASON’S FIRST BATTLE ON REDEMPTION ISLAND SENDS ONE CASTAWAY HOME FOR GOOD, ON “SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 25

"Rule In Chaos" – A new alliance of seasoned players targets one of their own. Meanwhile, the old Colton rears his head and tries to disturb the peace at camp, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER, Wednesday, Sept. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Observation: Colton reverting to form may inspire the other OneWorlders to throw him onto the third rail.

Discuss.

CHEAT TWEET: The battles begin on Redemption Island & the first castaway will be sent home for good on #SURVIVOR Wed. Sept 25 @ 8PM. http://bit.ly/159zS6c

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S27 Ep 2 - "Rule in Chaos" - *no sources*"
Posted by Corvis on 09-20-13 at 05:11 PM
Well, that sure sounds like Laura B. is safe as she's the only non-returning player.

Could be Colton's swan song, but of course, that could also be misdirection. It almost feels like the seasoned players are targeting a strong player.

Posted by dabo on 09-20-13 at 07:10 PM
Well, they didn't send Rupert to RI, as long as he is there (and possibly could get back in the game) they would be inclined to keep Laura B. around.

Colton got out of control last time when he got ahold of the HII. Rupert would gift his wife the HII clue, Candice would certainly not gift the clue to any of those who voted her out, but who knows what Marissa might do since it was supposedly Gervase's actions that made her a target.

Of course, Colton might think he is in charge of a strong alliance and not take into account that his old One World girlfriends have reason to mistrust him.

Posted by bbaper on 09-20-13 at 10:00 PM
I think Candice will win the challenge and give the HII clue to John. This could put a target on John's back. Although I don't think Tadhana will be going to TC in the next couple of weeks.

Posted by michel on 09-20-13 at 09:34 PM
The new alliance probably contains these players

That's Laura Boneham in the middle right? If so, she doesn't really count but Tina, Tyson, Aras and Samoa Laura have to be the smartest players on Galang so I suspected they'd come together.

As for their target? I think it could be Monica. Brad thought he made a mistake with his tribe but Galang heard him also. They know Brad would do anything for Monica so why not send her to RI and weaken Tadhana at the same time? Something has to break up the men's alliance in Tadhana and that could be it.

Posted by dabo on 09-20-13 at 10:19 PM
Good thoughts. The muscle alliance wasn't at all subtle and Marissa can reveal it at RI should she want.

Posted by tribephyl on 09-21-13 at 04:00 PM
I think, rather than revealing an all male alliance, Marissa instead points out her "blindside" when up against Katie for the boot.

Notice Tina in this shot...

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-21-13 at 09:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-13 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

Good catch - not only that but you can see 4 of the others glancing directly at Tina in this shot, including Laura B giving a "better-her-than-me-beyotch" glance.

Posted by tribephyl on 09-21-13 at 04:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-13 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Firstly, hmmmm.... both clues about the same tribe? Me smells misdirection.

A new alliance of seasoned players targets one of their own.
Obviously the vets. (As noted, Laura B is not a target.)

Meanwhile, the old Colton rears his head and tries to disturb the peace at camp
tries being the operative word.
His victim already has been Kat. Screaming at her during the first IC, leads me to believe he continues his anti-Kat rhetoric at camp.
Trying to cause a rift in between the Kumbayalliance members.

This leads to Aras claiming that Colton is a bully.
So the NEW alliance 'targets' Kat, but can't help but notice how awful Colton is.
With it being a NEW alliance, I'm reticent to claim that it actually comes to fruition. The target may be placed, but the "shot" to get them out does not arrive, yet.

(But, I wouldn't put it past some of the more senior members of Galang to see the viability of a $Mil check if they sit next to Goaton at the end. For this reason, Kat could indeed become the boot.)

However, I believe this is all misdirection and stands to be an introduction to the vet's dynamics for the 3rd episode.
And without really even seeing any ep2 immunity challenge pics, I think the bootee will come from the newbies tribe again.

The tribal dynamic of Tadhana was pummeled down our throats.
Culpepper uses his wife's advise and makes deals immediately.
He, not surprisingly, figures out the given advantage of having more males than females on his tribe. So he forms the all-male alliance. And while he also shows some trouble with creating coherent equations, he can obviously count to nine.
What Culpepper is unaware of is how much the other members of Tadhana already don't like him. Both Vytas and Caleb claim that they have no intention of keeping the deal, but it fell in their lap and shouldn't say "no". Hyaden too notes that having a coach around isn't really his gig.
Culpepper ends up apologizing for a comment he made early on, then bases his vote on something someone on the other tribe does. The hypocrisy will not be lost on Cierra and Katie. (Nor Vytas, Caleb and Hayden)

So, at RI, Marissa will be bitter and while she may not expose the major alliance, she will expose Katie as the one who should be at RedemptionIsland, instead of her.
(I also believe Candice will win the RI Challenge and donate her HIClue to her hubby John. Making him a possible target at Tadhana as well.)

Then to add the couple of caps of Katie and Cierra doing a finger count and a fist bump...

...all means to me that Tadhana will be the focus after the Ep2 Immunity Challenge.