URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 808
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"True Colors"

Posted by Iam_Xtreme on 09-06-05 at 11:50 PM
Finally! BB depicts Maggie, Ivette and April for who they truly are....caddy, jealous b!tches.

It is too funny to watch Maggot as she manipulates Ivette and April into doing exactly what she wants them to do. Maggot is the smartest one in the group because she flys under the radar while she hangs all her "friends" out to dry.

I cannot stand them and all their self-righteous bullsh!t.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: True Colors"
Posted by Reality432423 on 09-07-05 at 05:20 AM
Actually in the episodes on TV, there actually edited to look better. In the live-feeds much worse. I hate them also. However it looks like one of them will win. Jedi made too many mistakes. This will probably be the last season I watch BB. CBS don't care about the fans.

Posted by MollyTV on 09-07-05 at 11:03 AM
yes!~ the episodes are TRYING hard to make the fiendship team look so good ...and its annoying me...cause we of the live feed people KNOW this is not whats happening....

i guess See BS knows that the fiendship will win and wants to make it a "good" win.
mollytv

Posted by Former CBSer on 09-07-05 at 12:02 PM
And Janell's not a caddy #####. Give me a break. She is an opportunist, pure and simple.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-07-05 at 12:20 PM
I fail to see how whether or not Janelle is an opportunist has any bearing on whether or not the other three women in the house are despicable.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Posted by Former CBSer on 09-07-05 at 04:02 PM
Good point but at times Janelle is just as despicable. I don't think I could ever befriend anyone of those left in the house except maybe Howie. I think he plays them all and is funny as hell.

Posted by Tahj on 09-07-05 at 05:30 PM
Just a minor point here. I've seen it twice so I must speak. The word is catty, not caddy. A caddy is a storage box or someone who carries golf clubs. There is no use for it as an adjective.

Thanks, I feel better.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by frisky on 09-08-05 at 10:27 AM
*light bulb over head comes on*

Ooooohhhhh, I see. Caddy meant catty. Thanks, Tahj.

I, for one, take exception to the derogatoriousness of "catty" as an adjective, but if it's applied to Janelle I don't feel as bad. Don't even get me started on the Phlegmship.

The world is my litterbox.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-08-05 at 01:40 PM
I thought a caddy was a car......HeeHeeHeeHee......I had to say that!!

Posted by Majic Mitch on 09-09-05 at 08:16 AM
That's is so funny, I was just sitting here thinking, wtf is a 'caddy #####'? Thanks for the clarity.

Posted by Iam_Xtreme on 09-08-05 at 02:57 PM
Thanks for the correction.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Posted by leianawd on 09-07-05 at 07:42 AM
I have seen people in the game talk crap about others but it was mostly based on the fact that the person was being sly and getting away with it and yes I have seen a few comments thrown here and there in the diary room picking on a person's clothing style and other such things. But the crap that these woman say is far beyond and much more ridiculous. I honestly can't recall a moment that would make Janelle the target of their animosity to begin with. I guess anyone better looking and more liked is hated by them.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-07-05 at 09:34 AM
I just wish BB would show the nose picker in action. If they can show Karen losing it and talking to herself, they should show Ape-ril picking her nose and eating, wiping, throwing the boogers everywhere. It is not like the fellow housemates haven't called her on it.

Posted by leianawd on 09-07-05 at 02:35 PM
eeewwwwww....she throws them and eats them? How disgusting!!! And wasn't April one of the people that made the comment on Janelle's hygiene?

Posted by MarkP on 09-07-05 at 06:14 PM
>eeewwwwww....she throws them and eats them?
>How disgusting!!! And wasn't April
>one of the people that
>made the comment on Janelle's
>hygiene?

My 3 day trial to the live feed just ran out. Now keep in mind maybe I watched a couple hours total a day and I would say in all honesty April picked out at least 100 boogers in that time (and rolled them in her fingers and flung them anywhere). I must say I could not believe so many boogers actually fit in one nose.

"RE: Ahhh"
Posted by foonermints on 09-07-05 at 07:59 PM
Nostalgia! Reminds me of the good old Survivor days of "The Island of Snot Rockets" by James, I believe.

Handcrafted by RollDice

Posted by joy2bbbfan on 09-08-05 at 10:20 AM
>>eeewwwwww....she throws them and eats them?
>>How disgusting!!! And wasn't April
>>one of the people that
>>made the comment on Janelle's
>>hygiene?
>
>My 3 day trial to the
>live feed just ran out.
>Now keep in mind maybe
>I watched a couple hours
>total a day and I
>would say in all honesty
>April picked out at least
>100 boogers in that time
>(and rolled them in her
>fingers and flung them anywhere).
> I must say I
>could not believe so many
>boogers actually fit in one
>nose.

How did you get the live feed free for 3days? Did you have to use your credit card/

Posted by frisky on 09-08-05 at 10:30 AM
You get three days free if you sign up via the CBS website.

You get fourteen days free if you go directly to Real's website.

Yes, you need a credit card, so that they can start charging you when you forget to call and cancel on the 14th day.

Posted by tmmack217 on 09-07-05 at 01:29 PM
I guess anyone better looking and more liked is hated by them.

I personally do not think that "Janie Jedi" is any prettier or nicer than any of the others. EVERY single person in the house makes me cringe - people always comment on how stupid "The Friendship" is for a name - but "Jedi" is just as lame. They are all in need of a severe reality check about themselves. Each and every one of them has issues and the sooner they deal with them, the better!

Posted by leianawd on 09-07-05 at 02:44 PM
I would much rather hang out with Janelle over Ivette, Maggie or April. Ivette is one of those who would flip out at anyone who recieves more attention than her why do you think she has friends like boring Beau. Maggie just acts like a stuck up snob. As for April what we see in the house is probably what we would get in the outside world with her. I have seen the "Friendship" pass judgement and talk crap about others without the person being targeted by them doing anything to provoke it. I guess what bothers people,as it does me, is the fact that the "Friendship" toads talk about how they have high standards for themselves and will not compromise their morals for a game and then they turn around and totally diss on someone like Janelle because of the way she looks therefore making them look more spiteful then anyone in the "Jedi".

Posted by Reality432423 on 09-07-05 at 05:18 PM
Actually with Janelle. I think it started first week when she was defending Ashlea. The Crazy Friendship did their tricks back then. Instantly when Janelle wasn't with them. They talked trash.

Posted by leianawd on 09-08-05 at 07:25 AM
Exactly, the poor girl really didn't have a chance in hell for them to even slightly like her.

Posted by AugustGirl on 09-08-05 at 07:51 AM
James is to blame for this too. He told Ivette that first week that Janelle was trying to get her out. This was a complete and total lie, one that he completely admitted to (after he left the house of course). Instead of Ivette approaching Janelle to find out the truth, she just ran with the lie and has attacked Janelle ever since, bringing into her web the other FS bitches.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by joy2bbbfan on 09-08-05 at 10:20 AM
how do you get the live feed free for 3 days?

Posted by frisky on 09-08-05 at 10:31 AM
Joy, see my post #20 above.

Posted by leianawd on 09-08-05 at 04:38 PM
Ivette probably figured that if anyone ever called her out on her dislike to Janelle it would be a good reason, so why would she want to clear it up...lol. I honestly don't think that Ivette really needed to have any kind of reason to dislike Janelle.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-08-05 at 05:55 PM
<I think it started first week when she was defending Ashlea

James admitted on House Calls that he deliberately told Ivette that Janelle wanted her out. It was totally untrue at the time.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-08-05 at 05:53 PM
<how stupid "The Friendship" is for a name - but "Jedi" is just as lame

Ah yes, but the difference is, the Jedi KNOW they're being silly.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.