URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8074
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S26 FINALE!"

Posted by dabo on 05-10-13 at 11:06 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

ENIL EDAM TRIBE
Dawn Meehan (Bikal, Bikal2)
Edward "Eddie" Fox (Gota, Gota2)
Erik Reichenbach (Bikal, Gota2)
John "Cochran" Cochran (Bikal, Bikal2)
Sherri Biethman (Gota, Gota2)

JURY
Brenda Lowe (Bikal, Gota2, Enil Edam)
Andrea Boehlke (Bikal, Gota2, Enil Edam)
Reynold Toepfer (Gota, Gota2, Enil Edam)
Malcolm Freberg (Bikal, Gota2, Enil Edam)
Phillip Sheppard (Bikal, Bikal2, Enil Edam)
Michael Snow (Gota, Bikal2, Enil Edam)

ELIMINATED
Corinne Kaplan (Bikal, Bikal2, Enil Edam)
Julia Landauer (Gota, Bikal2)
Matt Bischoff (Gota, Bikal2)
Brandon Hantz (Bikal) intervention
Laura Alexander (Gota)
Shamar Thomas (Gota) medical evacuation
Hope Driskill (Gota)
Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz (Gota)
Francesca Hogi (Bikal)

The Rules

This week the rules are different. This week you want to vote for the finish order of the five remaining players. Please use the following player codes in casting your votes:

D for Dawn Meehan
EF for Edward "Eddie" Fox
ER for Erik Reichenbach
C for John "Cochran" Cochran
S for Sherri Biethman

Using the codes, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your votes. Your votes will take this form

5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st winner!

So, for example, if you think Dawn (D) will finish in 5th place, Eddie (EF) will finish in 4th place, Erik (ER) will finish in 3rd place, Cochran (C) will be runner-up, and Sherri (S) will win the game, your vote would read:

D/EF/ER/C/S wins!

All the standard rules apply, of course, like if you want to change your vote reply to your own vote post.

Have Fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"EF/ER(medevac)/S/D/C wins!"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 05-10-13 at 11:51 AM
Eddie doesn't win immunity (silly fireman no endurance strength or brains like Tom) and is voted out. Erik is medevcaed leaving the final 3 of 2 goats (Sherri and Dawn) and 1 brain that hasn't any dirt on him. Cochran wins in a landslide.

"EF/ER medevac/S/D/C wins!"
Posted by Belle Book on 05-10-13 at 11:57 AM
Eddie loses the next Immunity Challenge and is promptly voted out!

Erik can't go on any longer, so he's medevaced but luckily is able to return for the final Tribal Council.

Sherri gets no votes, Dawn gets at least one but Cochran wins the whole thing.

"EF/ER(medevac)/S/D/C wins!"
Posted by byoffer on 05-10-13 at 11:59 AM
As much as I didn't like Cochran last time, this time I will cheer his victory.

The first true fan to win? Certainly a scholar of the show.

"EF/ER/D/S/C"
Posted by chemig521 on 05-10-13 at 02:16 PM
Erik wins immunity/Eddie voted out
Lack of food and toll of physical challenge made Erik a medevac
Dawn gets lambasted by Brenda at TC
Sherrie gets a vote
Cochran wins

But if the sourced predictions at Sucks come true (will not elaborate on them) I will join others from the Sourced Spoiler thread in eating inedible objects and will enter therapy to deal with the emotional trauma.

"ER/EF/S/D/C"
Posted by kingfish on 05-10-13 at 03:28 PM
Even though I think they are trying to point us at Dawn as the evacuee, it makes more sense that it will be Eric, mainly because of his condition physically and mentally last week.

After that, Eddie really is toast realy for sure this time, Sherri the eel faced alien is the least respected, and Cochran is the easy F3 winner in that scenario.

"RE: EF/ER-Evac/S/D/C"
Posted by SOAR64 on 05-10-13 at 03:51 PM
@Kingfish-
I was having a very bad day untill I read your thoughts posted above. I knew there was something Sherri reminded me of, but just could not figure it out. You description of Sherri as the eel faced alien has made me laugh and brought me back to normal. Thanks for the laugh.

"RE: EF/ER-Evac/S/D/C"
Posted by kingfish on 05-10-13 at 04:42 PM
You're welcome.

"EF / ER / S / D / C"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-10-13 at 05:25 PM
Jury votes:

Snowy - Dawn (could vote for Cochran)
Special Agent Drymouth - Cochran is the only one worthy of a super-secret name
Malcolm - Cochran
Reynold - Cochran
Andrea - Cochran
Brenda - Cochran (could vote for Sherri out of spite of the two that controlled her vote out)
Eddie - Cochran
Erik - Andrea walks over to Cochran and taps him on the shoulder so Erik would know who to vote for.

Cochran wins 6-1-1 or 7-1

"EF/ER/S/D/C"
Posted by Bebo on 05-10-13 at 06:24 PM
I think Jeff's comments about the finale contain some misdirection. - He says something happens at the beginning of the finale that will turn the game around. I speculate that Erik will be shown ill but still sticking around the game at that point. First few moments have some drama, but then Eddie goes as expected.
- Erik's storyline has been about how sick he is. I expect him to be the one taken out of the game.
- F3 - Jeff's telling us that they've finally figured out what to do about a tie. Goody for the gamemakers, but they're not going to need it. I think Jeff did tell the truth that Sherri doesn't have a chance of winning. I will be surprised if anyone other than Cochran gets votes from the jury.

"RE: EF/ER/S/D/C"
Posted by chemig521 on 05-10-13 at 08:39 PM
There has been a lot of discussion in other places about how a tie would be broken. I did a Google search and found where TPTB explained how it would be handled. That article was from a year ago, so once I started seeing a difference between Dawn and Cochran's parallel games I figured there wouldn't be much use for the tiebreaker.

"ER/EF/S/D/C"
Posted by Round Robin on 05-11-13 at 03:48 AM
I could be wrong about the other placings. I will not be wrong about the winner. Cochran wins going away, and might get all the votes.

"ER-evac/EF/S/D/C wins!"
Posted by dabo on 05-12-13 at 11:10 AM
Erik is medically evacuated early morning day 37 in a lot of pain and distress. The scheduled IC that day is converted to RC and Eddie starts his winning streak. TC is held that night to explain to the jury what happened to Erik. It may not be part of the episode, no one booted.

At IC on day 38 Cochran ends Eddie's winning streak. At TC that night, Erik not in attendance, Eddie is booted.

Erik is released from the hospital and joins the jury on day 39. At FTC Cochran wins the majority vote, wins the game. Dawn finishes as runner-up with a sympathy vote, or perhaps ties with Sherri at no votes.

"EF / ER / D / S / C"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-12-13 at 11:16 AM
Must get Eddie out, he has at least 3 of the 8 jury votes. Cochran wins in a landslide, with Snow throwing Sherri a vote to earn her 2nd place.

"Eddie/Eric/Sherry/Dawn/#####-train"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-12-13 at 11:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-13 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

ETA- the boards edited out my spelling of Cocktrain's name ...

The most dull players make it to the end ... what a boring season ... other than the 3-Amigos of course.

"Vote Tally #1"
Posted by dabo on 05-12-13 at 03:21 PM
This is vote tally #1, post #15, compiling 12 votes and 2 nonvote posts.

Finish Orders
Eddie/Erik/Sherri/Dawn/Cochran 7
Erik/Eddie/Sherri/Dawn/Cochran 3
Eddie/Erik/Dawn/Sherri/Cochran 2

5th Place
Eddie 9
Erik 3

4th Place
Erik 9
Eddie 3

3rd Place
Sherri 10