URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8071
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26 Finale Vidcaps *No Sources*""

Posted by dabo on 05-09-13 at 10:04 AM
You know the drill.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post Show Promo"
Posted by dabo on 05-09-13 at 10:09 AM
Thanks to the folks at Fever.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s26_ep14_5_8.html

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, with only 2 days, what has been a completely unpredictable season, the Final 5 put it all on the line...

Sherri: They totally underestimated me.

Cochran: This is my game to lose.

Probst: Until one Survivor goes down...

Probst (nighttime at camp): This game just got rocked again.

Probst: Tune in Sunday, May 12th.

"RE: Post Show Promo"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 05-09-13 at 10:51 AM
I don't know how to do screen captures of video but in the preview of next week you can clearly see a bare foot writhing around on the bamboo just before they cut to Jeff and it isn't shown in the above pictures. If someone can screen capture that we can compare it to the bare feet shown in last immunity challenge:

My first instinct from watching the preview a few times is that it looks like Erik's foot. You can see the tan line and the shape of the foot clearly in the video.

Agman siggified me

Posted by dabo on 05-09-13 at 11:49 AM

Posted by chemig521 on 05-09-13 at 01:35 PM
It does look like Erik's fort with those long toes.

Interesting voiceover on the latest preview for the Finale - NO mention of Erick.

Brains (pic of Cochran)
Brawn (pic of Eddie)
Sherrie and Dawn

They also seem to be setting up a possibility of Eddie going all the way - most likely misdirection. F4 is the only possible place for some excitement, based on the IC. At this point we have two players who don't have any apparent reason to deviate from their stated end game, and both seem to want to take Sherrie the Goat to the end.

Posted by michel on 05-10-13 at 07:33 AM
I saw both Erik and Eddie's pic under brawn.

"New Promo"
Posted by dabo on 05-09-13 at 02:09 PM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/XLuOn3y27ylvXDnaLywBeOqaR5be0PKc/survivor-caramoan-finale-preview-/

Announcer: But a medical emergency will knock it down to four.

"RE: New Promo"
Posted by dabo on 05-09-13 at 03:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-13 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

Announcer: Survivor Finale, Sunday. Only 5 castaways remain. Brain, Brawn, Sherri and Dawn.

Dawn (camera confessional): Everyday I'm paranoid. I have to win.

Sherri (camera confessional): They totally underestimated me.

Announcer: But a medical emergency...

Jeff Probst: This game just got rocked again...

Announcer: ...will knock it down to 4.

Eddie (camera confessional): This is gonna be my game for the taking.

Erik (camera confessional): This time around, I'm ready to fight.

Cochran (camera confessional): I need to win this game. I'm willing to go any length to snatch that title.

Announcer: Don't miss the thrilling Survivor Season Finale.

Probst (at Tribal Council): It's going to be a crazy finish.

Posted by chemig521 on 05-09-13 at 03:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-13 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

I guess when you read the script, it pretty much gives us the identity of the Medevac.

Posted by Bebo on 05-10-13 at 00:29 AM
Brains, Brawn, Sherri and Dawn. Nothing to say about the two women except go for the rhyme. Kinda like the first season theme song for Gilligan's Island referring to the Professor and Mary Ann as "the rest". Not even worthy of a clever association.

And Cochran is the only one who warrants a shot by himself - shown first.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-10-13 at 03:48 AM
This challenge shot with Eddie

Looks VERY similar to the second Final 5 Immunity Challenge in South Pacific "Teeter Tower" which Ozzy won with Sophie saying "Hey Albert, drop your stack and come pick up my pieces!"

Survivor: South Pacific - Teeter Tower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNzNOGXKSuI
Published on Dec 18, 2011
In this challenge, the castaways need balance and steady hands to win immunity.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-10-13 at 04:04 AM
This shot of Erik celebrating...

is actually from his Immunity Challenge win in Episode 12 "Fun Climb"

So there is NO shot of Erik doing a challenge from the Finale episode.

Also, I think the 3 challenge shots of Dawn untying knots, Sherri doing a puzzle, and Cochran sliding down a ramp are all from the same challenge.

Dawn and Sherri both have "grain/rice" on them, it appears that there is "grain/rice" at the bottom of the slide where Cochran is splashing into some liquid, and that same slide appears in the background behind Sherri doing the puzzle.

Posted by byoffer on 05-10-13 at 10:55 AM
Looks like they are lying to us.

Announcer: But a medical emergency...

Jeff Probst: This game just got rocked again...

Announcer: ...will knock it down to 4.

That would lead me to believe that the medevac happens with 5 left, but we clearly see a TC with 5 survivors:

So a vote takes us to 4, and then medevac to 3.

Unless that TC picture is from the previous TC after Brenda was voted out (there seems to be an empty stool).

Posted by dabo on 05-10-13 at 11:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-13 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

I wouldn't read too much into what the hype monkeys decide to say. It could be taking a player out at F5 or not.

The medical evacuation shot of Probst is nightcam. So it has to happen at night, before sunrise, after the F6 TC, after the F5 TC, or after the F4 TC.

After the F4 TC with breakfast coming and an easy day before Final TC for the F3 would be the worst case scenario. The player evacuated would probably not have enough recovery time to participate in FTC. But if the player could recover in time there would be no reason his/her participation in FTC couldn't be as a finalist, it wouldn't have to be an elimination.

So let's scratch that possibility. It is clear someone is eliminated.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-10-13 at 02:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-13 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

That Tribal Council image is from Episode 13 after Brenda left. You can see that Dawn is wearing the Immunity Necklace and Dawn, Sherri, and Erik put on their coats as it started to rain at the end of Tribal Council.

Here is a screen capture from the Final 6 Tribal Council in Episode 13 that matches the promo video.

Posted by ginger0226 on 05-10-13 at 05:19 PM
This is a doctored picture of the final 6 tribal council. Dawn has the immunity necklace and Brenda has been removed from the picture between Cochran and Eddie (you can still see her tree stump chair)

"Press Image"
Posted by dabo on 05-10-13 at 00:05 AM
Looking around cbs express I could only find one image for "Last Push." Hardly worth bothering about.

Different shirt and different background from the ep. 13 IC.