URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8060
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26 Ep12 Vidcaps *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 04-25-13 at 00:40 AM
Here is the place to place vidcaps for ep12.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post Show Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-25-13 at 00:44 AM
Transcript
JP: Next time on Survivor...
JP @ Immunity Challenge: One person is walking out of here with immunity.
Reynold, the biggest threat in the game, tries to hold on for dear life.
Reynold, another incredible recovery!
JP: But he's not the only one in trouble.
Andrea (to Cochran): Who do you think should go first, Brenda or Dawn?
Cochran (camera confessional): I think today is the beginning of the end for the Alliance of Six.

"RE: Post Show Promo"
Posted by chemig521 on 04-25-13 at 09:25 AM
No sign of injury on Reynold's left leg. So, does Reynold hold on and win II, or is this misdirection? I would think that this type of balance challenge might favor some of the women.

Posted by dabo on 04-25-13 at 12:48 PM
I would have thought cheerleader water nymph Brenda had this one, but Andrea asking who goes first Brenda or Dawn makes me think she may finally feel safe at Tribal wearing the necklace.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-25-13 at 01:38 PM
Yes, I thought that Brenda seemed to have great balance in a previous challenge, but the mention of her name as a possible boot made me doubt she wins II. But, are Andrea and Cochran discussing closer to end game strategy or is there a reason to look inward at the group now instead of just looking to eliminate Reynold and Eddie. With only one Fan on the jury so far (and only 3 left in that game), it looks like any Fave with a strong game can defeat any of the Fans so it might make sense to keep a nonthreatening Fan (Sherrie/Eddie) around a bit longer. It's also interesting that Cochran and Andrea are having this discussion either with or in front of Sherrie.

Posted by dabo on 04-25-13 at 02:05 PM
It's likely a down the road plan (and misdirection). Andrea wants to get that target off herself that she feels she'd been wearing all along. (She has collected ten votes since the very first Tribal.)

Really, one of Eddie or Reynold is the probable boot this cycle.

Posted by tribephyl on 04-25-13 at 06:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-13 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

The placements of Cochran and Sherri make it look as if the two were already talking while Andrea came up and started talking to them. Andrea is paranoid. She is trying to make sure she is NOT on people's target list. Trying to plan ahead, with people she see's as trustworthy. Sadly, this will not work in her favor. But more as setting the tone for the NEXT episode.

For this episode, Reynold is dead man walking. His recoveries during the IC are fodder for the Reynold boot mill. Will he get immunity when he needs it most? Uh-almost...NO. He won't.

So all the talk about targeting Dawn or Brenda, the demise of the Six and Andrea's paranoia are misdirection for this week. The Beginning of the End.

Edited to add: Just noticed the teases and with 2 TCs looming, it's no wonder Andrea is out in full execute mode.

Posted by Bebo on 04-25-13 at 08:37 PM
Of course Andrea's paranoid. She's been getting votes from the Three Amigos because they perceive her strength. So if she's in the final three, those three would vote for her again for the same reason, but this time they'd be voting for her to win. So the rest of Stealth R Us would be crazy to keep her around.

The Three Amigos didn't vote her out, but they've put a big enough target on her back that she won't last much longer than they do.

"Press Images"
Posted by dabo on 04-26-13 at 04:56 PM
Just the one challenge, no real help here.

"RE: Press Images"
Posted by chemig521 on 04-26-13 at 05:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-13 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

Looking at the number of players left and the time frame to the finale, that hints toward a double boot this episode. Images of anyone in a second IC would help point out the first boot.

Posted by beaglemaster on 04-26-13 at 08:03 PM
That sure looks like a glass of milk and a plate of donuts on the table behind Jiffy. No telling what else he's got under that table to entice people to drop out of the challenge, but it sure seems to be an awfully large wall built on that float for no reason at all.

Posted by dabo on 04-26-13 at 09:58 PM
Somewhere to sit and eat. Fillup would volunteer to just sit out from the start for an endless plate of cheeseburgers.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-26-13 at 10:30 PM
Yup, gives those fighting it our for II a view from their perch of those who choose to chow down because they feel they are safe.

Posted by byoffer on 04-26-13 at 11:09 PM
I'm intrigued that they are all standing forward on the floats (as opposed to in the middle). Would being on one end be more stable?

Posted by chemig521 on 04-27-13 at 07:24 AM
>I'm intrigued that they are all
>standing forward on the floats
>(as opposed to in the
>middle). Would being on
>one end be more stable?
>

I've been wondering about that too, but when Reynold catches his balance at the top, he seems to be standing in the center.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 04-27-13 at 04:20 PM
So if they fall off, they won't trip and crack their heads on the base???

I'm wondering when the picture of Jiffy with the IN post was taken. Why is there no IM on it? Why does it look like he's still looking at the players? The IM is on the post in other pictures....

Posted by dabo on 04-27-13 at 05:56 PM
Around four hours after the gathering on the matt prior to the start of the challenge.

"10Sec Promo"
Posted by dabo on 04-27-13 at 09:38 PM
Announcer: Two Immunities, two Tribal Councils.

Erik (camera confessional): This game never stops.

"RE: 10Sec Promo"
Posted by chemig521 on 04-27-13 at 09:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-13 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

Looks like Brenda, Dawn, Cochran and Andrea survive TC#1. My guess is Reynold failed to get II and was voted out.

Names edited once I got a better look at the bathing suits.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-27-13 at 11:44 PM
Is that Sherri on the far right wearing her Green Buff as a top?

Posted by dabo on 04-27-13 at 11:58 PM
Yes, it couldn't be anyone else by body type. Andrea and Brenda are obvious, here I think we also have Cochran, Eddie (two guys no Erik hair) and Sherri.

Since Reynold and Eddie can't both survive the first of the two cycles this episode without double immunity, it seems Reynold is the first of the two boots.

"another 10Sec Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-28-13 at 04:58 AM
Pretty much exactly the same promo but a better snatch of our 5th survivor (most likely Eddie's hair, (just behind Cochran) as stated previously).

And Cochran closes it with...Cochran (camera confessional): I feel like I've turned into something that would scare my mother if she saw me.

Sounds like 1 of the amigos goes at F7 but the other one stays at F8, in favor of booting an alliance member instead.

"RE: another 10Sec Promo"
Posted by chemig521 on 04-28-13 at 03:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-13 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Initially, the discussion of Brenda or Dawn looked like misdirection--something to be dealt with down the road. With the double boot, it looks like Reynold's balance saves are the misdirection. He falls and is voted out as the biggest threat. With him gone, there are 4 savvy players left and Erik, Sherrie and Eddie who have all shone they are not leaders but can follow anyone's lead if it advances them in the game. If the 4 power players pair off (and the indication here is Cochran/Andrea and Brenda/Dawn) Eddie would be safe as a swing vote or insurance vote as the two factions start their end game. These are the ones who are going to shake things up. Based on Cochran's confessional comment, they are going to get down and dirty.

Posted by michel on 04-29-13 at 08:26 PM
Pretty sure the only way Eddie is safe is with immunity.

Posted by dabo on 04-29-13 at 10:29 PM

The rope mazes are pretty much impossible to dissect from vidcaps since they can go back and forth. Cochran seems to have the lead here but it also looks like there is more yellow rope that could take him back.

"PIP"
Posted by dabo on 04-27-13 at 09:43 PM
Announcer: Wednesday, on Survivor, two chances for Immunity, followed by two Tribal Councils.

"RE: PIP"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-27-13 at 09:55 PM
If we're being shown both immunity challenges here in this series of pictures and there are TCs taking place after each one, then Andrea is safe after the first one as this appears to be her here (plus we see her in the other challenge along with Reynold):

"RE: PIP"
Posted by michel on 04-28-13 at 02:49 AM
Yes, I'd say the original preview scene where Andrea talks to Cochran about booting Dawn or Brenda comes after the first TC where Reynold goes. Either Andrea is still trying to get her "boyfriend" to stay a bit longer or, much more likely, he's finally won a challenge.

I'm sure Cochran played many computer simulations of Survivor and the best way to eliminate someone from your own alliance is to target the one that gave you names. All he has to do is go to Dawn and Brenda saying Andrea wants them gone. On the other hand, Brenda and Dawn already talked about booting Andrea so Cochran can't really fail here!

"The Beginning of the End (Preview) "
Posted by Sheldor on 04-29-13 at 07:19 PM
The Beginning of the End (Preview)
Published on Apr 29, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElU67-QbFRc

Two immunity challenges and two Tribal Councils raise the stakes, forcing castaways to consider big moves on their biggest threats on the next episode of Survivor

Note: Screen Caps not yet available on Survivor Fever

Transcript:

Cocrhn (Night vision): The time to make a big move is rapidly approaching...

Announcer: Survivor Wednesday

Brenda (confessional): I'm in huge danger

Andrea (confessional): She's a big threat to me

Erik (confessional): Both alliances think I'm on their side

Announcer: 2 Chances For Immunity

Jeff: Historic! They made their own rules to finish out this challenge

Announcer: 2 Tribal Councils

Eddie (Confessional): We know we're on the chopping block

Dawn (Confessional): The biggest obstacle for me has been my mind

Announcer: Who is going home?

Andrea: Some blindsides need to happen...

Andrea to Cochran (Night vision): If we don't do it, they're going to do it to us

Cochran (confessional): I feel I've turned into that somthing that would scare my mother if she saw me

"RE: The Beginning of the End (Preview) "
Posted by michel on 04-29-13 at 08:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-13 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Thanks for that link Sheldor, very interesting!
About the historic part, it looks like Andrea, Brenda and Reynold are the last 3 left and they agree to use only one leg in order to determine the winner. If Reynold really agreed to that and loses => Dumbass!

ETA: And if Brenda only has one good leg and she got the others to agree and wins => Genius!

"Web Promo"
Posted by dabo on 04-29-13 at 09:37 PM
Cochran (camera confessional): The time to make a big move is rapidly approaching.

Announcer: Survivor, Wednesday...

Brenda (camera confessional): I'm in huge danger.

Andrea (camera confessional): She's a huge threat to me.

Erik (camera confessional): Both alliances think I'm on their side.

Announcer: ...two chances for Immunity...

Jeff Probst: Historic. They make their own rules to finish out this challenge.

Announcer: ...two Tribal Councils...

Eddie (camera confessional): We know we're on the chopping block.

Dawn (camera confessional): The biggest obstacle for me has been my mind.

Announcer: Who is going home?

Andrea (camera confessional): Some blindsides need to happen.

Andrea (talking to Cochran): If we don't do it they're going to do it to us.

Cochran (camera confessional): I feel like I've turned into something that would scare my mother if she saw me.

"RE: Web Promo"
Posted by AaronLittleton on 04-30-13 at 00:00 AM
Thanks for posting these!

Is Andrea holding a HII in the fourth from last pic?! If so, she holds a great bit of power now

-- aaron

Posted by tribephyl on 04-30-13 at 00:10 AM
I saw that too.
Wow.

Looks exactly like the HII. (and a clue in her other hand)
Standing in front of the area that was painted onto the HII clue from last week.

Uh-oh

Posted by chemig521 on 04-30-13 at 08:00 AM
Yes it looks like the HII, but I think that's just the wrapping in her other hand. She's a bright woman. I think she just kept looking in the area where she found Malcolm digging.

The remaining questions, though, does she share her knowledge with anyone (Cochran)? And, is this going to be a 2:2 battle trying to pull in the other 3 or does Cochran side with Brenda, Dawn and Sherrie and make it a line vote blindside?

Since the only hype about tribal is that there are 2, I'm thinking it's more straight blindside than intrigue and fireworks.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-30-13 at 00:07 AM
After Andrea and Cochran busted Malcolm searching for the HII last episode:

It leads to this in dabo's post above from the previews - looky, looky at what she's got in her hands:

Mmmm. Andrea said, "Some blindsides need to happen", didn't she?

Posted by michel on 04-30-13 at 07:29 AM
Poor Andrea!

"Sneak Peak"
Posted by dabo on 04-30-13 at 09:37 PM
Jeff Probst: Alright, everybody's in position. This challenge is on. All you have to do is balance on a very uneven platform in the water with the wind blowing. That's all.

Probst (revealing a plate for doughnuts and glass of milk): If you're willing to step out of this challenge...

Eddie: Oh, man, that had to be first.

Probst: ...I have a giant plate full of doughnuts and ice cold milk.

Erik: Oh my God. I so want those.

Dawn: Go for it, Eddie.

Eddie: What kind of doughnuts are they?

Probst (eating a doughnut): Fresh.