URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8059
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 02:51 PM
Please keep all details of EPMB's secret plot to drop Brenda midseason and have her replaced with a contestant the viewers will find less threatening on this thread until eleven p.m. EDT, by which time the world will have presumably stopped reeling from the news that said replacement is intended to be Kathleen. Because if we can't pander to the largest segment of the audience by recasting of their own, what are we even doing here in the first place?

Don't answer that.

(In other news, Jiffie is to be replaced by Ryan Seacrest at a rate of merely ninety million a year, contestants will be removed via nationwide audience vote at $1.99 per text, and none of the votes will actually be counted except to determine your bill. Also, the only locations which can be used for next seasons are ones used at least ten years ago, a panel of four former players will lie about how everyone else is doing for thirty-six minutes per episode, and Ethan lost Season #3. Jennifer Hudson won. Deal with it.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by dabo on 04-24-13 at 03:38 PM
Fun things to watch in tonight's episode: First they get to go have fun at Survivor Auction, then they'll be dropping logs.

"RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 03:41 PM
Will they be dropping Jeff's Giant Log?

Posted by tribephyl on 04-24-13 at 06:51 PM

Not if I can help it.

"Insta-game!"
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 07:53 PM
Will the idol be rehidden

A. In a tree hollow
B. In a crack between rocks
C. In plain sight
D. In Reynold's pocket (just to save time)

"RE: Insta-game!"
Posted by Snidget on 04-24-13 at 08:06 PM
D, unless he is ticklish then C.

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:07 PM
Aren't B and D the same?

Banishes myself to the corner for going there.

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:24 PM
More evidence I'm right - Sherri just told Reynold to pull something out of his butt.

"Recap."
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:03 PM
...and here's the part where Phillip's brilliant plan guarantees him a third season of assaulting our sanity with his lies. Also a four, possibly a fifth, a Celebrity Apprentice stint where he'll go first because his black book is empty pages, then a TruTV appearance after he sues me claiming I used 'black book' as a racist term, which finally means I get to punch him in the face -- and that? Happened to be my master plan.

Damn, I'm good.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-24-13 at 08:06 PM
Some Asian girl just spoke. Never seen her before. Anyone know who she is?

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:07 PM
She was crying, so I thought she was Dawn through a messed-up camera lens.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-25-13 at 09:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-13 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Did anyone check the weather forecast for Hell last night? First Erik talking strategy (although to us in confessional and not with his alliance, then Brenda speaking, and then pretty much everyone acknowledging Cochran as the challenge monster this season...I'd be looking for a cold front.

With this sudden, dramatic increase in Brenda's confessionals and Dawn's possible foreshadowing last week, it doesn't look like Brenda will be around for long.

"Hunger=Loss Of IQ."
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:07 PM
And after the last grain of rice vanished, none of them were capable of counting to six.

"FINALLY!"
Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:10 PM
Stupid treemail no longer rhymed.

Five hundred dollars...do you really need a poem?

"No poem?"
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:10 PM
Suddenly I'm starting to like this season. (Not.)

No pooling funds or sharing wins? They're really worried about alliance groupings this time.

"RE: No poem?"
Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:21 PM
We knew there had to be one share, since we'd seen pictures of Cochran licking something off of someone's finger in the preview.

I'd have been smearing that peanut butter all over myself, since then it could come back to camp with me.

"RE: No poem?"
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:24 PM
And then Reynold would have licked you more than anyone?

"Since when did the survivor auction"
Posted by Snidget on 04-24-13 at 08:13 PM
Have a Buy Now Feature?

"RE: Since when did the survivor auction"
Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:19 PM
It cost Sherri her letter. Dawn wasn't the only one crying for once. Malcolm felt their pain since he had spent all his money too.

Anyone with $20 left got to buy their letters.

Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:22 PM
Sherri's pain makes kittens purr.

I did enjoy watching Andrea lose the game. 'So if I keep my personal plate of food, everyone votes me out because they're hungry. If I give it up, everyone votes me out because I look too good in front of the jury. Screw you, Jeff.'

Posted by michel on 04-24-13 at 09:12 PM
Cindy had the same but with cars!

"More Brenda hatred."
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:20 PM
Given the way the editing has treated her, I wouldn't place any bets on pig brains having been under that dome before she won it.

"RE: More Brenda hatred."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-24-13 at 08:25 PM
They probably had a guy underneath the table ready to swap out with a false bottom if Brenda had won it!

Posted by michel on 04-24-13 at 09:16 PM
Jeff even lied to her: At the challenge, he said all the items were local delicacy and that included pig brain. Now, she asked and he said he didn't know of it was good.

Posted by dabo on 04-24-13 at 09:22 PM
If it was good for you.

Posted by michel on 04-24-13 at 09:30 PM
It's proteins.

Posted by dabo on 04-24-13 at 10:05 PM
Not disagreeing with you, just saying that's what she actually asked. Organ meats are rich sources of vitamins and minerals.

"uh....."
Posted by dabo on 04-24-13 at 08:29 PM
Where is it written that you cannot keep digging around if you know you are being watched?

"RE: uh....."
Posted by michel on 04-24-13 at 09:14 PM
That was weird. He found the previous one with people looking so what stopped him? Andrea and Cochran could be the only two to know where Malcolm was digging.

"Fear of girls?"
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:30 PM
That's pretty much the only reason not to keep digging there. As long as Malcolm blocked the holes with his body, the other can't reach past him to grab any revealed idol. So they know he has it. Big deal. If that's the difference between a TC of safety and G'Night Stupid, dig in public, in the nude, with a feather between your buttocks. A feather you just named Tom.

The other option is the seat next to Phillip. And that's a horrible fate.

"RE: Fear of girls?"
Posted by michel on 04-24-13 at 09:21 PM
You asked?

Thank you.

"The death of PG-13."
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:35 PM
I could describe this Immunity challenge. I choose not to.

"RE: The death of PG-13."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-24-13 at 08:38 PM
Cochran's a real stud - his pole was more erect than anyone else's and he just won his second immunity!

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:42 PM
Cochran's better at holding his wood than the others.

Eddie and Reynold tried to hold their wood, but they couldn't keep it up.

Yeah, that's right. I went there.

Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:43 PM
Of course his pole was more erect. He was the only one allowed to move his hand in two directions.

Posted by michel on 04-24-13 at 09:22 PM
I thought Brenda would do better with an erect pole.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 04-24-13 at 09:28 PM
And now the woodbury is SO very jealous.

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-13 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Hell freezes over, since I've called things right two weeks in a row. I thought we were being shown Cochran lasting longer than Reynold and being the winner, and it happened.

Of course, you could also say Hell freezes over since Cochran has won 2 of the 4 individual ICs.

Edited because I had miscounted ICs until Cochran corrected me.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-24-13 at 08:45 PM
Heh heh heh huh... you said "Cochran lasting longer."

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:45 PM
Aww...how cute. Sherri and Malcolm did a pinky swear.

Sherri wants to go with the muscleheads since they would win the challenges. Nice math - they're 1 for 4 so far.

"A weaseling Sherri goes."
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:46 PM
'Payback? You think I said something about payback? No, that was the other Sherri. I have an evil twin. Except that I'm much smarter. And prettier. And in the middle of selling my vote. So where's the power? I want to curl up with the nice warm power. And marry it.'

"Heaven is watching"
Posted by Snidget on 04-24-13 at 08:48 PM
FillUp! have to sit there and be quiet.

"Jury observation."
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:48 PM
Y'know, Fillup looks remarkably pissed for a man who had everything work out exactly the way he planned.

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:53 PM
Cochran is scaring me tonight.
- He's licking peanut butter off of people's fingers.
- He handles his wood well.
- He talks about foursomes being better than threesomes.
- He says voting out Malcolm being indescribably delicious as he licks his lips.

"Top of the scale, ma!"
Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 08:54 PM
Sherri is now registering smugness at a full 10 Todds.

"RE: Top of the scale, ma!"
Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:57 PM
Are you really surprised? This is the person who latched onto Shemar, and after he went to his crazy place, latched onto Fillup!

She was able to hide her cray-cray when those two were around, but now there's no one to hide behind.

Posted by Estee on 04-24-13 at 09:11 PM
Not particularly. She always came across as someone so full of herself that it sloshed out the sides: half the world is a physical teenager (up to 24) and the rest are mental ones, so everybody gets to be her inferior. Actual power would make her endlessly ugly. If I was working in one of her fast food franchises as a teen, I would have deep-sixed (and fried) the uniform even sooner than I did. One of those people where you just long for them to admit to being wrong about anything -- knowing it'll never happen.

Her crazy is simple to define: she already won. She's just waiting to see who acknowledges it.

Posted by dabo on 04-24-13 at 08:57 PM
But she could have been cougar mama to the 3 amigos!

"So much for a 3-way"
Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:55 PM
3 way tie in the vote...but since it includes two of the three amigos, Stealth gets to call the shots. Eddie couldn't save his bros by himself.

"RE: So much for a 3-way"
Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 08:58 PM
...and he didn't even try. Malcolm out 6-0 on the second vote.

Posted by byoffer on 04-24-13 at 09:02 PM
Actually, Eddie and Dawn both voted for "Malcom".

Isn't that a dot away from being a bad internet company??

*rim-shot*

Posted by dabo on 04-24-13 at 09:18 PM
They only showed the revotes in the final credits, everyone voted for Malcolm.

Of the first votes shown Cochran voted Malcolm, Dawn voted Reynold, Reynold voted Andrea. So the 3-3 split went as planned and the 3 amigos all voted Andrea.

Posted by Bebo on 04-24-13 at 10:54 PM
>Actually, Eddie and Dawn both voted for "Malcom".

I was disappointed that Erik didn't vote for MallComm;