URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8057
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26 Ep11 Title: "Come Over to the Dark Side""

Posted by tribephyl on 04-18-13 at 03:40 PM
*No Sources*
Leave the tweets, teases and overall hype for the 11th episode in here.

To Start, this tidbit from JP (via EW)
Will both idols go back into play now that they’ve been played?
Good question, Ms. Shaw. We do have a method to our madness and die hard fans have probably already figured it out. So without guaranteeing anything or relating specifically to this situation — I’d say it’s a safe bet that an idol played at this point in the game will go back out.

Hints about next week! I’m curious about who will be exposed as a power player who’s possibly been hiding behind Phillip’s craziness. Who becomes the target now? The ringleader?
I’m most surprised you had no questions about the Dawn drama or the heroic gesture of humanity from Brenda. As to who is now in trouble — it’s a wide open game. I think the Three Amigos are still the obvious targets but this tribal may have opened up the crack they need to bust this game wide open.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S26 Ep11 Title: "Come Over to the Dark Side""
Posted by chemig521 on 04-18-13 at 04:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-13 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

One or more idols going back in play and it's time for the survivor auction. I wonder who is going to be savvy enough to keep some money in reserve and buy the idol clue hidden under one of those covers.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 04-18-13 at 06:21 PM
Here are the clues from CBS:

"Come Over to the Dark Side” — The popular food auction returns and the Three Amigos concoct a lie in attempt to take control of the game, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, April 24 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Posted by tribephyl on 04-18-13 at 07:19 PM
concoct a lie in an attempt to take control

Translation: Unh-Uh. No way does it work. Lo Siento, amigos.

The lie itself probably hinges on the newly hidden idols.
"Yup, we found 'em...again!"
I can see both Reynold and Malcolm using this lie to scare folks into siding with them for the majority.
I can also see the S-R-US not falling for it. They didn't last time and the idols were VISIBLE.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 04-18-13 at 10:28 PM
Agreed, Tribe! And Sherri seeming to go along with the 3 Amigos in the promo is obviously just misdirection. Looks like we'll be down to 2 Amigos.

Malcolm wasted his idol. I felt like Eric was trying to telegraph to him at TC not to use it since he was voting with them...although who can really trust Eric's vote at this point.

Posted by Bebo on 04-19-13 at 06:40 PM
Looks like we'll be down to 2 Amigos.

From a strategy standpoint, they've dug their own graves. It's obvious that anyone who came over to their side would be playing for 4th place. Why leave a definite majority to team up with people who are a lot more likely to win IC for themselves and would only bring you to the final 3 if you won F4 IC? Not gonna happen.