URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8040
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 07:00 PM
TO: ALL EAST COAST-BASED SECRET AGENTS
SUBJECT: CODENAME PINK

It has come to our attention that the rouge agent known mainly as CODENAME PINK (much to our regrettable failures to turn him into CODENAME CORPSE) has resurfaced for approximately forty-eight minutes each week at predictable intervals. Close in immediately. The secrets he does not even remotely know cannot be released into the world, especially the ones he made up during the last five minutes. Maintain all communication on this frequency until midnight: the West Coast operations will need that much time to reboot from their last exposure to AGENT HANTZ.

(There was an error made in marketing AGENT HANTZ as a defoliant. Note that all attempts to explain the extinction of the redwood will be referred to CODENAME MASTER BSARTIST.)

We must not fail. CODENAME PINK cannot be allowed more than three additional weeks of intervals. Self-destruction is imminent. It is our job to make it immediate. Do not return until CODENAME PINK is terminated. Burn this briefing.

Then burn the briefs.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kill Phil I"
Posted by dabo on 03-27-13 at 07:48 PM
If Julia becomes "the Bride" he's doomed.

"Hissy Fits R' Us."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-13 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

CODENAME PINK: 'I want her dead!'

Cockroach: 'Here are all the logical, rational, and fully sensible reasons why this would be a bad idea.'

CODENAME PINK: (considers) 'I want her dead!'

"RE: Hissy Fits R' Us."
Posted by Bebo on 03-27-13 at 08:33 PM
OK, I didn't sleep last night, but I'm about to say something I never thought I'd say...

Cochran is using logic and sounds quite reasonable. He has a solid strategy.

Never thought I could use those words about a Survivor.

"RE: Hissy Fits R' Us."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:46 PM
Okay, now I'm lightly shaken: Cockroach and I just had the same thought about CODENAME PINK and grappling hooks.

If anyone's tried to change up the mental side of his game, the scurrying insect is it. But he still needs a strong tribe or alliance to carry him -- and he's missing the first with a lunatic in charge of the second. Make the merge and He'll Never Win, Let It Wait takes over, sure. But he's still got some distance to cover before that happens, and that mainspring can't be wound much more.

"RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-27-13 at 08:08 PM
Previously, drop buffs, surprise switch, nu Gota had the muscle, nu bikal, didn't....at nu Gota the fans took turns throwing each other under the bus At Bikal, Phil wanted Julia, Corrine wanted Michael...at IC, Bikal appeared to be on medication and nu Gota wins IC...at TC, fans knew they were the obvious targets, in the end, they were right. 13 left....

After the intro: Julia almost peed herself....Michael says that he is on his own in conf
Matt was my boy since day 1....Mike is going to continue to build trust and friendship and wanbt to work with me at merge....
But, Corrine and Michael are talkign and she is willing to dump one of her own to go with Michael....she will fite tooth and nail and like to dump Phillip...she is trying hard to be patient...

Phillip ease dropping on Corrine and Michael...she consistantly has conversations with other people that I'm not privy to, doesn't disclose what they were about, for Phillip that is unacceptable.... I want her gone before the merge. to Cochran...Cochran talking him out of turning on the core 6....Cochran talks him out of it, and Phillip tells him, I want her gone before merge, I can't trust that woman!

"RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:10 PM
...and the self-awareness of a sand flea combined with the intelligence of a cocoon. Not the insect within. The actual cocoon.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 08:14 PM
They seriously had no chance at all in that challenge.

Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:18 PM
To honor the total lack of achievement we just saw, I'm going to wait a full thirty seconds before I check the season's TVTropes page to see if there's a new entry present under Epic Fail.

And in the event that there somehow isn't, about forty seconds before I write it.

"Battlecry of the stupid."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:15 PM
UUUUUU-LOOOONG!

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-27-13 at 08:16 PM
Tree mail at Bikal...strong must bear the weak, Cochran says there is a place for me in this challenge....if this challenge depends on the weak, we got this...Phil says anything having to do with upper body, I can win it! Corrine in conf: dissing Phillip that he says he is the strongest one out here...OMG! See Phil telling rest of tribe how strong he is....he believes in conf that no one can beat me at arm wrestling, see him and Cochran arm wrestling...Cochran says Phillip challenged me and he beat me quickly...and to up the ante and to build up his ego, he had me put all my wieght on his hand...the smile on his face, I think he felt like the old Phillip, or the young Phillip...my will of a lion and my determination of a gorilla, I may be old, but I still got game....(in conf)....BARF!

RC: Matt voted out at last TC

Wearing a belt clipped to rope, move together as a tribe, carrying 20 # sand bag, race to catch other tribe, if tired give your weight to other tribe. Reward: taken to another island, coffee bar, cookies, croissants...yummy

Startegy, want to stay even for first lap or so, then we start gaining on them...Gota

See Phillip tell the bikals what to do....

GO! The bikals are running first, then Phil says to walk...but Gota is walking first...Dawn notes that they are catching up, and Phil says walk, the girls are tired. Gota puts their fittest guy in front, Bikal puts their oldest guy in front...

Gota says add a little bit of speed but not a sprint...Bikal can't run...cause of Phillip, and Julia notes tha tthey are catching up...Phil says he CAN't run....Gota is catching slowly but surely...see Brenda just laughing at the side lines and mocking Jeff...Dawn opts out of the challenge, gives her bag to Corrine...now Erik and team are running around the curve, hear Dawn yell to them, Bikal is not concerned....Cochran and Julia are out, and Phillip falls down...and Erik touches them...Gota WINS and hear Brenda jumping up and down...cookies, cookies and cookies....see them all hugging. Dawn says they are going to get sick, it's not a big deal...they'll get diarrhea.

Dawn says that Phillip is just so arrogant, he see's all of his strengths and none of his weaknesses...

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 08:25 PM
Philip is sooooooooo delusional! Everyone sees it but him

Posted by Bebo on 03-27-13 at 08:37 PM
Phillip wouldn't run because all of the weight was going to come to him. I think Corinne would beg to differ about carrying the weight.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 08:39 PM
She is a stud and she looks great doing it to

Posted by michel on 03-27-13 at 09:15 PM
He's certainly delusional but he only ever said he had upper body strength and we did see that was true in the very first challenge of the season. He never said he had strong legs.

Probst was the delusional one for calling this a challenge.

"Post RC"
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-27-13 at 08:26 PM
See scenery and dolphins...they come up to the coffee bar....hello everyone, see all kinds of pastries and desserts, Andrea has confessional....a great way to bond with the fans, nice to see them enjoy a reward with us, I want to get as close to them as possible before I vote them out, they like me before I vote them out....

Reynold...life is meant to indulge in abundance, this reward is right in my sweet spot, no pun intended, it solidifies the bonds within the tribe and see Malcolm kiss everyone in the tribe saying, I love you and I love you and kisses them all...

Malc in conf: Caffeine starting to kick in, with new Gota we win challenges and party, but there is a game going on, at merge no one wants to go to the end with me, I have a smile on but in the mean time I am getting my pieces ready to make my move...

Bikal day 17: Phillip making excuses, they had youth...Corrine is blaming the whole thing on Phillip...at least we don't have to go to tribal....Corrine says he's a tubby lunchbox, a loser...

Corrine says to Cochran that Phillip is the worst, Coch says he is so inflated ego,

Cochran says that Phil and Corrine hate each other, it's a death sentence, I will be pushing that we vote off a fan, Michael is capable of wheeling and dealing, and Julia is such a non-entitiy, I'd say she'a a vanilla out here, but it would do vanilla a disservice...Phillip wants to talk with Julia, learn what your other tribe member is doing and tell me, be a double agent, I'd like to make you one of the best, don't serve with anyone else in the tribe, just me...Phil in conf: Julia is my first double agent, I could bring her far.

Julia in conf: Phil is not intimidating, and I have to do what he says to stay in the game, but there will come a point where he will drive everyone crazy so why not get rid of him?

Gota day 17: Eddie and Malc talinign...anticipating the merge

When people have the same problem it's easy to bring them together, me, Eddie, Erik, Reynold we will all be targets as the alpha males....now he is in the ocean and talking to Reynold...Reynold tells him that he only believes Eddie...In a game that you can't trust anybody, you have to rely on your instincts, I can help him and he can help me....this one will be the nail in the coffin if I am wrong...he tells Malc that he has the idol...

Malc in conf that now I do believe Reynold...he told me he has the idol, I have one since day 4, and I wouldn't disclose that, I can't wait to take control of this game and see the look on some people's faces....Andrea and Brenda shown....

"RE: Post RC"
Posted by Bebo on 03-27-13 at 08:40 PM
OK, from now on I'm calling Mr. Underpants by a new nickname. He's Cleopatra, because he is clearly the Queen of Denial.

"RE: Post RC"
Posted by michel on 03-27-13 at 09:17 PM
Andrea had a pretty smart remark.

"Alliance of the strong."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:27 PM
It's a great theory and it was past time for someone to try it again, but it still shows a stunning lack of ability to count past four.

Reynold with an idol = puppy with a bone. Here it is! Look at my bone! I'm going to go bury it! No, that place isn't good enough: I'll dig it up again and start over. See the hone I have to hide? Isn't it great? Dig, dig, dig! And repeat. For hours.

Do you think Phillip's mouth ever looks at what his brain is sending down and tries to throw it back?

"How to insult vanilla."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:29 PM
...wait a minute. How racist is this season?

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 08:31 PM
Did he really just say foo pop? LMAO

Posted by byoffer on 03-27-13 at 08:33 PM
I had to rewind to see if I heard that properly.

Apparently Captain Delusional thinks "Faux Pas" is pronounced "Foo Pop".

*boggle*

Posted by Bebo on 03-27-13 at 08:50 PM
Foo Pop, Foo Pop, Foo Poppee Foo...

Julia listens to Phillip, the agreement is that she won't tell anyone. She immediately tells Dawn, who says she won't tell anyone. Dawn immediately goes back to Phillip.

This season is more and more like preschool. First we had Brandon threatening to pee in the sandbox, now we've got the tattletales.

Posted by byoffer on 03-27-13 at 09:06 PM
Foo pop aside, I was more surprised by Dawn's actions running back to Phillip. Did she really drink Phil's koolade?

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 08:51 PM
Maybe his mouth was dry?

Posted by michel on 03-27-13 at 09:23 PM
I really think he said "Fou pas" probably thinking it translates to Fool's step.

Posted by Snidget on 03-27-13 at 09:11 PM
I missed that but I was distracted by the tuba making farting noises in the musical soundtrack.

"Time-saver."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:32 PM
Jeff: 'For today's Immunity challenge, we're just going to give the idol to NuGota. Purples, see you tonight.'

"RE: Time-saver."
Posted by byoffer on 03-27-13 at 08:39 PM
The outcome always seemed inevitable, but the Purples actually were close for half of the first leg.

But Reynold vs Phillip? Always bet on Reynold.

"RE: Time-saver."
Posted by michel on 03-27-13 at 09:25 PM

>But Reynold vs Phillip? Always
>bet on Reynold.

Even when it comes to outlasting? I'm not sure secret agent Pink leaves before the used car salesman.

"IC"
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-27-13 at 08:38 PM
Bikal...Day 19, Dawn wants to talk with Julia...Julia says that she talked with Phil, and he said that he would take me along for maybe an alliance after the merge...Dawn says that Julia approached me and told me that Phil wants me to work for him, Dawn says that she wasn't seemingly playing the game

See Phil and Dawn, and Dawn tells her that Julia came to her and asked her waht to do...Phil says you are not to go to anyone else with info, and she's an idiot, now she won't know anything until she is walking down that isle....

IC:

3 mmbers of each tribe paddle out and one dives down to retrieve statue and bring it back, then 3 other members use a grappling hook to grab it and pull it forward, use to release a flag and win...Sherri is the sit out...

In canoes: Dawb, Corrine and Michael, Brenda/Eddie/Erik for Gota....Gota is in front...surprise surprise....Gota is off course a bit...now Bikal in lead, both tribe is clipping in...get in water to retrieve the statue, it's tied down by all kinds of knots, and Brenda has it, both have statues, they are heavy, all three must work together, they have it in the boats, unclip the boats and Bikal almost tipped over....recovered....Gota now tets their statue in the post, now Reynold is throwing the grappling hook....and they must toss the hook to get rings in the sand, Reynold has the first key on the ring for Gota, and has 2, Phillip just misses, and Reynold has 3rd key, and Phil has first ring, Reynold with 4th key, on fire, now Reynold has a just miss, Phil has2, bikal catches up, Reynold with 5th key, and bikal is going after the f4th key....Andrea has it....pull rope and raise the statue and flag, they win!

Gota: Congrats again,

Bikal after 19 days, one of you will be the 8th person to leave this game, see you tonight at TC...

"Sprint Players of the week"
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-27-13 at 08:38 PM
Corrine, Malcolm, Reynold

"Insight Of The Week."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:42 PM
Is there any chance Phillip's adopted and his original last name was Bush?

"RE: Insight Of The Week."
Posted by Murphy3126 on 03-27-13 at 08:48 PM
original last name was Bush?

Hey, I liked Bush Sr.

Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:56 PM
I couldn't quite make myself call him Pubya before his TC challenge logic hit. That barrier went down in a hurry.

It does make me wonder how he'd pronounce nuclear.

Posted by Bebo on 03-27-13 at 09:08 PM
In honor of the episode title, we could call him Tubya.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 03-27-13 at 09:10 PM
LOL!

Thank ya'll for posting, I'm a CPA & still at work.

Posted by Estee on 03-28-13 at 09:09 AM
I reserve that for Tim 'My Passing Game Doesn't Have A Prayer: How Weird Is That?' Tebow.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 08:43 PM
I love how Cochran is calling out Philip, this is great!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-27-13 at 08:48 PM
Cochran is really getting a great edit this season and it's being ramped up in a big way the last two or three episodes in particular. Wish we saw this Cochran back in his original season...

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 08:49 PM
It sure has I have been nothing but impressed with him all season

Posted by Bebo on 03-27-13 at 09:15 PM
Cochran vs. Corinne is the great study in strategy. Cochran lets Phillip ramble on and on and doesn't take anything he says seriously. Corinne keeps trying to use reason to get through to Phillip and is under the delusion that she will be able to break through and get him to listen to her.

Corinne? Not long for this world. Cochran? He's doing exactly what he said he'd do - play differently. He is adapting to the situation he's been put in and is making sure he's not the target. Phillip won't be in the end game because he's operating from the premise that everyone will follow his plan to let him win.

Posted by michel on 03-27-13 at 09:29 PM
I loved how we could tell he was trying very hard not to laugh when Phil talked about throwing the challenge.

"Pre-TC Drama....Bikal"
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-27-13 at 08:54 PM
Day 19 Bikal....they tell Michael that he did great, the grappling is harder than it looks....Cochran conf: Phillip is sulking, he whispers intensely to me...what could it be that he wants from me?

Phil in conf: I want to win this challeng ethan I could have won it...he threw the challenge

Coch in challenge: says that he threw it because we had to get rid of one of the fans....I think hje is convinced at this point that he threw the challenge, he didn't throw the challenge...he's full of it, it's absurd...

When the male lion comes across the other females with cubs, what does he do, he kills the cubs because those are potential rivals

Phil wants to split the votes and get rid of Julia...make sure they don't have the idol

Corrine doesn't like the idea of splitting votes, I know there isn't an idol, I have it with Malc....I want to just vote Julia...

Phil says he is not going to put all of the votes in one basket...
Corrine, who is in love with Michael, I don't want him thinking we are not 100% behind him. See Phil, he will not be bulied...I played with the smartest player, and I know what BR would do...

Phil is voting out Michael...Phil is arguing with Phillip as he talks with Dawn and Cochran...Corrine tells him that he is being so mean to me right now....if this was the real world I would kick his #####...Phil says that she is not part of the core alliance, and Dawn agrees.

Cochran says that Phil wants to vote out Micahel, it's masking the Phillip vs Corrine, and it may come to be clear why they can't play together....go to TC

TC:

Michael: this tribe in a state of despair, is it hard to keep up morale? YES
Julia: if this is fans vs fav's you would have a reason to be tense...

Corrine: is the tension between the 4 favs between Michael and Julia
Phil says it's about understanding the process, we may clash on the same point, we see it differently on how to get there...

Dawn says something

Great part in the first part of the challenge, not good in the second, Phillip? Who lost this challenge today...Phillip said I did, all you can do is move on...give 110%, that's how winners become winners....

Michael, how do you save yourself? I work hard and I want them to trust me so when it comes to themerge they can trust me...Corrine was open about wanting to work with the gays. Cochran says that it could work against her...Corrine defends him...Michael wants to get to the vote now....Julia are you? Are you comfortable that you will survive tonight? She says what did I do right, what did I do wrong, may have gotten a little too comfortable tonight....Julia is first voter....

then Cochran, Dawn, Michael, Phillip, and Corrine is last voter.

Tally:

Michael
Julia
MIchael
Julia
Michael
Julia
Tie

Michael and Julia cannot vote, and all others must vote for either Michael or Julia

Phillip, Cochran, Dawn, and Corrine all vote again.

Tally: Julia, Julia, Julia

Michael kisses her goodbye. Julia leaves and says it has been fun!

Jiffy says: Well michael, the writing is on the wall, you have got your work cut out for you....

"Next week on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-27-13 at 08:59 PM
I thought Jiffy said that this season was supposed to be a good one....just like last season???

Next week, on Survivor: See the Goats arriving to Bikal beach and waving and shaking each others hands...

A merge shakes things up, leveling the playing field. And, everyone is surprised by a food eating competition, and we see them all gagging...(OH, this is gonna be GOOD!)

Julia says that she felt that she was at the mercy of other people, but had a great time....blah, blah....

"Rewrite the past."
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 09:25 PM
This, BTW, is why I find Phillip's insanity to be more worrisome than Brandon's. He can't possibly have lost the challenge. Secret agents in charge of the world do not lose things. So he forfeited it. That's right, he threw the challenge to get rid of someone, and he'll do that any time he likes without telling the rest of the tribe what his intentions are because no one should suspect they're being targeted plus he can throw them all by himself every time, and the fact that this might lead his alliance to trust him even less does not exist because he will not let it.

If he winds up on the jury, the only thing he'll have more trouble with than the silence rule is the concept of his having been voted out. No, clearly he's too valuable to settle for a mere million dollars. Instead, it is his divinity alone that shall decide which of the lesser beings is worthy of that insignificant trifle. Now as soon as his new construct takes total control of the other side of Council...

"RE: Rewrite the past."
Posted by michel on 03-27-13 at 09:36 PM
I don't think so. He didn't go off the deep end after losing to Rob.

Contrary to Brandon, he knows it's a game but he also knows that it's a TV show and that it's a great way to sell his book. What he didn't want was to be ignored like Brenda and he sure found a way to avoid that. How often did you mention her name?

Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 09:53 PM
He didn't go off the deep end after losing to Rob.

Or he started sinking faster and when the depth charge hits the right pressure, boom. I have a hard time believing he's this good -- or bad -- of an actor. As for his book, let me know how it is if you can find someone capable of deciphering that much crayon.

Brenda? Her hair lacks cheerleading skills.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 03-27-13 at 09:37 PM
I dread hearing Phillip at Ponderosa saying he was voted out because he was such a big tube er , I mean "threat".

Posted by Bebo on 03-27-13 at 10:24 PM
If he winds up on the jury,

Oh my, you've just given me something to look forward to when it comes to Phillip. His jury question/speech would be hysterical.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 03-27-13 at 11:28 PM
>If he winds up on the
>jury,

>
>Oh my, you've just given me
>something to look forward to
>when it comes to Phillip.
> His jury question/speech would
>be hysterical.

Good point! That is something to look forward to.

"Phillip's jury speech in three words."
Posted by Estee on 03-28-13 at 08:59 AM
'Pray. To Me.'