URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8034
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S26 ep6"

Posted by dabo on 03-19-13 at 10:47 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

BIKAL TRIBE
Andrea Boehlke
Brenda Lowe
Corinne Kaplan
Dawn Meehan
Erik Reichenbach
John "Cochran" Cochran
Malcolm Freeberg
Phillip Sheppard

GOTA TRIBE
Edward "Eddie" Fox
Julia Landauer
Matt Bischoff
Michael Snow
Reynold Toepfer
Sherri Biethman

ELIMINATED
Brandon Hantz (Bikal) intervention
Laura Alexander (Gota)
Shamar Thomas (Gota) medical evacuation
Hope Driskill (Gota)
Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz (Gota)
Francesca Hogi (Bikal)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Sherri." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Sherri & Dawn." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins which challenge, do HIIs get played, who has first confessional), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread. It's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Cochran." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Cochran & Eddie" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want, but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all most interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Bye-bye, Matt!"
Posted by Belle Book on 03-19-13 at 11:08 AM
Thanks to a tribal swap, being a Fan on a weak tribe and being rather weak himself, Matt is shown the door.

"Sherri"
Posted by kingfish on 03-19-13 at 02:47 PM
NuGota goes to TC, and as the weakest Fan left on that tribe, Sherri's strategy of wanting to keep weak players (her lament when Laura left) just goes to show, irony is a bitch.

"RE: Sherri"
Posted by michel on 03-19-13 at 07:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-13 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Nevermind...got my new tribes mixed up.

"RE: Sherri"
Posted by kingfish on 03-20-13 at 08:49 AM
Easy to do.

"Matt-Disaster"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-19-13 at 04:34 PM
Welcome to Operation Thunderdome!
A knock-down drag-out brawl for power.
Where 3 enter and 2.5 leave...

AuntyBitchy
MadMan
Master/Disaster

and I hate to spoil things for you but... the first to fall is the BigGuy.
And in this case, the BigGuy is Matt-Disaster. Because while the three principles are really in need of getting rid of each other, the fall guy instead becomes the innocent doofus.

"RE: Matt-Disaster"
Posted by SOAR64 on 03-20-13 at 09:22 AM
Who run Bartertown???????????

"Corinne"
Posted by michel on 03-19-13 at 07:26 PM
Maybe Matt, maybe Julia but I'd like to see some drama and a Corinne or Phillip boot would provide that!

"Vote Change: Matt"
Posted by michel on 03-19-13 at 09:32 PM
Bebo convinced me!

"Matt"
Posted by Bebo on 03-19-13 at 09:30 PM
I think we're being shown potential bootees as misdirection. We've seen the Phillip-Corinne conflict, and we've seen Reynold bringing up the idea of targeting Sherri. I think we'll see the Phillip-Corinne battle come to a head next episode.

But I do think the Sherri target gives an important clue on who goes...for the other tribe. The argument for getting rid of Sherri would be eliminating the weak, and that gets applied at TC. The Faves would not give up their numerical advantage, so they target the weak player that we've been getting hit over the head with in the last two episodes and this week's previews - Matt.

"Matt"
Posted by dabo on 03-20-13 at 02:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-13 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

Basically, tribal swaps occur, he ends up on he same tribe as Phillip, Phillip pulls rank and eliminates the oddball, because no one in this game will be a bigger oddball than Phillip.

Just guessing really.

"HEY MATT..."
Posted by Round Robin on 03-20-13 at 02:22 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Hey, Hey Julia"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 03-20-13 at 08:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-13 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

... Your'e acting so Peculiar ...

We are shown Phillip telling his allies that he thinks he can "sway these two" (referring to Matt + Mike). We all agree that we think the Corrine boot will go down next week and I believe that. How will it happen? Phillip will recruit votes from Matt and Mike. This tribe is going to get rid of who they perceive to be the weakest amoung the old Fan tribe, and I don't see them thinking Julia is better at challenges then Matt.

"RE: Hey, Hey Julia"
Posted by suzzee on 03-20-13 at 10:19 AM
Ignoring future challenge strength I think Phillip would think Julia may tend to vote to keep Corrine (at a future vote) over any of the guys. She's young and would want to keep another female before she feels outnumbered. I agree with the Julia boot this week if for nothing else to keep Corrine from any vote support next time out.

"Matt"
Posted by SOAR64 on 03-20-13 at 02:46 PM
Your the one to go this week.

"Julia"
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-20-13 at 07:40 PM
I agree. I am going with the CTGirl theory this week. Julia was noted to be the best girl in challenges at Gota, but that was compared to Laura and Sherri... She's all over the PIP. Julia doesn't really have a story, but this week, her story will start and end, perhaps.

The boys are willing to deal, and Stealth R Us wants to win some challenges...I think Julia will be toast.

...if she isn't, Matt will be.

"Phillip"
Posted by 5cats on 03-20-13 at 07:56 PM
One can always hope!! Really prob Matt.