URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8023
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26: Ep4 Title: "Kill or Be Killed""

Posted by tribephyl on 02-28-13 at 08:24 PM
Teasers to be added.
But in the mean time...
Although not belonging to ep4, JP does tease something for ep5.
"In Episode 5, in two weeks, that idea happens of somebody saying, 'I'm going to destroy the camp' and all that means is, 'Everybody get your camera on your shoulder 'cause we've got something happening.'"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S26: Ep4 Title: "Kill or Be Killed""
Posted by dabo on 02-28-13 at 08:51 PM
Darn. Sounds like Brandon loses Brenda or Erik next time and then goes on the warpath the following week with the most pointless bully game ever.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-01-13 at 02:16 AM
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites/releases/view?id=34756

WHEN A MEDICAL EMERGENCY STRIKES, ONE CASTAWAY’S ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME IS IN DANGER, on "SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6

"Kill or Be Killed" — After suffering a medical emergency, one Castaway’s ability to play the game is in danger, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, March 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Medical emergency! 1 castaway’s ability 2 play is in danger. Can they continue? #Survivor #fansVSfaves Wed 3/6, 8/7c http://bit.ly/XdHsw3

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-01-13 at 07:51 AM
OK, what could be an emergency? Abdominal cramps that are severe and do not recede? An injury....machete incident, (Eddie)? A fall, broken bone? A near drowning (Laura)? Cochran got another severe sunburn?

What the heck? Well, the Fav's tribe does have beans, could they be wrecking havoc at the Favs side? Somehow, I think the emergency is going to be at the Fans tribe. They have ALL the drama. Will Shamar, the drama hog, be at the heart of it....his worst fear comes true....he's dehydrated?

Posted by Bebo on 03-01-13 at 06:11 PM
Medical emergency...that could explain Eddie's comments in the preview. He knows his head is the next on the chopping block for the minority alliance (since Reynold has the HII). If someone in the majority alliance is ill/injured, then Eddie would have an opportunity to argue the value of getting rid of the medically challenged one for the sake of challenges.

"Jeff tease from EW interview"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-01-13 at 05:36 PM
EW: Uh-oh, looks like a storm is brewing. What can you tease up for next week?
Probst: Shamar has had a rough go of it from the get go and it shows no signs of stopping. He’s not the only one losing his mind either. More on that in the very near future.

"RE: Jeff tease from EW interview"
Posted by Bebo on 03-01-13 at 06:14 PM
He’s not the only one losing his mind either.

I'd argue that Brandon didn't have much of a mind to begin with...Still, he's the only other super cuckoo storyline at this point, so it sounds like the Rebel Without a Clue is still on his freaky rampage.

Posted by dabo on 03-01-13 at 06:29 PM
There's no telling what might happen if Phillip's Stealth fantasy crumbles.

Posted by Bebo on 03-02-13 at 12:55 PM
Dabo, thank you for reminding me about Phillip (but not for the accompanying mental picture). I've been in denial about him being on again.

Either way (or if it involves both), it's a train wreck waiting to happen.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 03-02-13 at 09:54 PM
Remember, next week is the big storm - I saw the word "hurricane" on the screen ... I also think the other one losing their mind (other than Shamar, Brandon) is Sherri - did you see the vidcap where she lays into Eddie? Maybe she is also going Zonkers?

"SDomeone does get medevaced"
Posted by michel on 03-02-13 at 03:39 PM
I'm not sure the earlier promos made it this clear but the PIP promo during basketball was clear: Someone is leaving because of a medical emergency. We even see the boat coming in so the player's game isn't only in danger.

"RE: SDomeone does get medevaced"
Posted by littletown on 03-02-13 at 06:52 PM
It looks as if someone with long brown hair in a ponytail sitting between Jeff and Dr. Ramona while Dr. Ramona says that her recommendation is for the player to be removed from the game. It looks as if it may be Julia.

"RE: Someone does get medevaced"
Posted by michel on 03-02-13 at 07:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-13 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

I just saw that but the players seen during this discussion were all Favorites. It should be a veteran (Corinne? Brenda?) but maybe it's misdirection.

ETA: The poney tail seems to belong to the second doctor, not the injured player. Probst is looking to the ground. Malcolm, Phillip and Cochran are shown at the time so it isn't one of them.

"spoilers"
Posted by dabo on 03-03-13 at 01:47 PM
Belle, please don't spoil michel. Edit or hidden text with a spoiler alert.

"RE: spoilers"
Posted by Belle Book on 03-03-13 at 08:18 PM
Oops. Mea culpa. Maybe somebody can tell me how to create spoiler text so that I don't do it again?

"RE: spoilers"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-03-13 at 08:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-13 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

You could use {font color="DDDDDD"}text here{/font} to hide spoiler text (replace the {} with straight brackets).

Or just post in a thread where it clearly states that sourced spoilers are welcome, such as the two Arnold Lorax threads - the one with 'S26 editing as viewed from the spoiler side' is a good place to put sourced spoilers for a particular episode.

"POST REMOVED"
Posted by Bebo on 03-03-13 at 05:29 PM
Let's keep sourced spoilers out of the title discussions, k?