URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8019
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S26 ep3"

Posted by dabo on 02-26-13 at 02:53 AM
Hold tight
Wait 'till the party's over
Hold tight
We're in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way :
Burning down the house !

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

BIKAL TRIBE
Andrea Boehlke
Brandon Hantz
Brenda Lowe
Corinne Kaplan
Dawn Meehan
Erik Reichenbach
John "Cochran" Cochran
Malcolm Freeberg
Phillip Sheppard

GOTA TRIBE
Edward "Eddie" Fox
Hope Driskill
Julia Landauer
Laura Alexander
Matt Bischoff
Michael Snow
Reynold Toepfer
Shamar Thomas
Sherri Biethman

ELIMINATED
Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz (Gota)
Francesca Hogi (Bikal)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Phillip." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Phillip & Shamar." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins which challenge, do HIIs get found or played, who has first confessional, whether it is more stupid to pee in the shelter or poop in the shelter or burn the shelter or whether all are equally stupid, on a scale of whatever how much time Shamar spends occupying the shelter), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread. It's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Dawn." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Dawn & Sherri" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want, but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all most interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode.

5. Have fun!

Behold the power of cheese.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Hope"
Posted by Flowerpower on 02-26-13 at 08:43 AM
This week the challenge is too close to call. So we have to rely on the clues. See my rationale for a HOPE boot, here.

Time will tell.

"Hope"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-26-13 at 08:47 AM
I think Sherri wants to get the pretty people out, keep Shamar around to annoy those not in her alliance. I've outlined elsewhere that I think Sherri is absolutely controlling the game on the Fans side, and I see no reason to think that will change.

Also there's the comments from Allie's interviews, she has hinted more than once that the "pretty people" don't survive the next few episodes - i.e. she said that even if she had the HII last episode, it would only have prolonged her stay by 3 days, which is a clear indication that there are others in her alliance which were booted right after her.

Hope makes sense as a "weaker" type compared to Eddie/Reynold.

"Hope"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 02-26-13 at 10:05 AM
Hope doesn't float
Hope doesn't spring eternal
Hope is going going gone

"Bye-bye, Hope!"
Posted by Belle Book on 02-26-13 at 12:17 PM
The Kewl Kids are in the minority and Hope is weaker than Eddie or Raymond. So long, farewell to Hope.

"Shamu"
Posted by kingfish on 02-26-13 at 02:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-13 AT 05:58 PM (EST)

Shamu, a blow hole-ingest pile of beached whale blubber butt.

(Was that too technical?)

"Hope"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-26-13 at 03:00 PM
Getting rid of the Kewl Kids. Makes sense to go with the last female of the group. I can't see them getting rid of Eddie yet - they need him for the challenges, and they don't really have the numbers yet to flush out the idol with a secondary boot, so Reynold will be safe this ep as well.

"Shamar"
Posted by JVBrown on 02-26-13 at 10:07 PM
I agree with everyone here who thinks that the Fans will lose the next Immunity Challenge.

But I feel that the clue talking about alliances shifting before Tribal Council more likely means Michael and Matt will vote with the Cool Kids. With a vote of 5-4, Shamar is taken out over Hope.

"Matt"
Posted by michel on 02-26-13 at 10:45 PM
How about this for alliance shift! Matt gets the boot for playing both sides.

The Kewl Kids cannot be happy with what they must see as Matt's betrayal. Knowing this and knowing Matt cannot work with Shamu, Sherri decides to give Matt the boot.

Ok, I'm looking for excitement that is definitely not there so it will be another boring episode and Hope gets the boot.

"Hope"
Posted by dabo on 02-27-13 at 01:32 AM
It seems pretty evident that Gota will be going to TC again, though the combined RC/IC may be a close one this time.

Even though Shamar has pretty much outlived his usefulness to Sherri by her getting control of Gota, there's really no game reason for anyone to target him this time, he has no game. He is still a vote, though. Will the alliance start to crack because Shamar doesn't calm down after the first vote-off as Sherri predicted he would? Perhaps we'll see some of that, but it won't really matter in the end. Unpleasant as he is, Shamar is no threat (unlike Brandon who is spinning so out of control he could become a danger to the rest of his tribe, though not in game terms).

What matters in the end is that Reynold has the idol. They need to flush it out if they can, or if not remove one of his allies. (Reynold, by the way, would be a fool to play the idol this time; even if they split the vote to flush it out, he's still got value to the tribe as long as Malcolm is on the other tribe and needs to be faced in challenges.)

Reynold and Eddie are valuable challenge assets going forward, Hope is expendable.

At Bikal one of Corinne or Malcolm finds the idol. Since Corinne has been purple, I'm guessing it will be Malcolm, who won't be sentimental about it this game. Brandon's demons become stronger as others feed Phillip's delusion he is in control of things with his spy corp.

Tribal destructive threats are all equally stupid.

"Abandon all Hope, ye who go to TC..."
Posted by Round Robin on 02-27-13 at 01:39 AM
...because it's time for her to go!

"Hope"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-27-13 at 03:39 AM
From Allie's lips to the episode 3 segment producer's ears...I don't think (saving myself with Reynold's idol) would've made any difference based on the game that I played the first week. I think I would've just prolonged myself another three days.

ProducerBob: Hmmm... sounds like Shamar is safe again, good. Time to pissoff byoffer, round robin and basically our entire 18-69 straight male demographic.

Bye, Hope!
(Alt: Shamar.) *crosses fingers*

"Hope"
Posted by crispy06 on 02-27-13 at 09:41 AM
Gota goes to tribal again and they get rid of the last useless girl

"Hope?"
Posted by parathor on 02-27-13 at 10:53 AM
I'm still confused on which one she is (I know she's in the cool club, but is she the young blonde girl, or the other young blonde girl, or the other young blonde'ish/brunette'ish girl, or...)

Also, is there anyone to cheer for yet? I have almost no love for anyone this season... kinda need a hero...

"Hope"
Posted by Bebo on 02-27-13 at 12:05 PM
Who is the worst at challenges in the minor alliance? Hope
- so time to go.

"Hope"
Posted by SOAR64 on 02-27-13 at 03:52 PM
Even though I hope that it will be Shamar, the previews show him as the decoy. If not this week, then hopefully next week will be Shamar's turn. This week Hope takes the walk.