URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8014
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"

Posted by tribephyl on 02-15-13 at 05:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-13 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

Edited to add the title..."Honey Badger"

And to begin...

EW: Tease us up for next week, Probst!
JP: Episode 2 and already someone wants to quit? What the—&@%!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
Posted by Estee on 02-15-13 at 06:11 PM
I want to quit. Does that count?

No title on the TV Guide web listings yet.

"S26 Ep2. Title "Honey Badger""
Posted by Sheldor on 02-15-13 at 06:56 PM
From the CBS YouTube Channel

Survivor: Caramoan -- Honey Badger (Preview)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6-BlzbxCqA

Published on Feb 15, 2013
The new season of Survivor is insane and Little Hantz is causing big trouble on the next episode of Survivor airing Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

"RE: S26 Ep2. Title "Honey Badger""
Posted by tribephyl on 02-15-13 at 07:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-13 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

ooops..

Posted by dabo on 02-15-13 at 07:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-13 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Episode 2 Title:

"Honey Badger"

Airdate: Wednesday, February 20, 2013

REELING FROM A MERCILESS ELIMINATION AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of the vote and Phillip ASSIGNS UNDERCOVER IDENTITIES TO HIS ALLIANCE, on "SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 20

CHEAT TWEET: Phillip assigns undercover identities 4 his alliance on #SURVIVOR 2/20 Can you guess the titles? http://bit.ly/YdsMIH

"Honey Badger" — Following the first elimination of the season, Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of what he sees as an unsuitable vote, and matchless teamwork and disorganization from one tribe leaves little room for competition during a tiered Immunity Challenge, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, Feb. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Posted by Flowerpower on 02-16-13 at 09:04 AM
"Honey Badger" - definitely sounds like something Philip says.

Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of what he sees as an unsuitable vote

I think Dawn is going to utter the "I want to quit words" this week. She is having another early game melt down and this is as good a reason as any....Dawn, Lisa Welchel...these middle aged ladies are giving us middle aged ladies a BAD WRAP...

Posted by CTgirl on 02-16-13 at 10:30 AM
From Urban Dictionary: Honey Badger
A Honey badger is one fearless mother f*cker! He is the ultimate badass of the animal kingdom. No one knows what they look like as anyone who's ever seen one has been immediately killed by said badger.

I don't really see any Honey Badgers on the Favs. Maybe it's referring to Shamar.

I could see Dawn musing about quitting but the Brandon-Dawn conflict is most likely the misdirection for the week.

The second part of the clue has inexperienced fans written all over it. "matchless teamwork and disorganization from one tribe leaves little room for competition during a tiered Immunity Challenge I forget who said this, but a previous all-star said that returning players have an advantage in the challenges because they've done them before and know how to strategize.

Posted by Estee on 02-16-13 at 02:51 PM
Given that it's Phillip and his way with words has yet to hit English, I wonder if he might be confusing 'honey badger' with 'honey trap'. Other less-than-eloquent contestants might make the same mistake, especially with the first showmance into the simmer stage.

Honey Badger is also the nickname of a soon-to-be-former college football player who did not finish his career in a state of grace. Using the term to describe someone who blew a golden chance would be an outside shot.

Oh, and regardless of what the UD believes, it's also a real animal. But it's not native to the game area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger