URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7985
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep12"

Posted by dabo on 12-04-12 at 02:21 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

DANGRAYNE TRIBE
Abi-Maria Gomes (Tandang, Tandang2)
Carter Williams (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)
Denise Stapley (Matsing, Kalabaw2)
Lisa Welchel (Tandang, Tandang2)
Malcolm Freberg (Matsing, Tandang2)
Michael Skupin (Tandang, Tandang2)

THE JURY
ep. 7. Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour (Tandang, Tandang2, Dangrayne)
ep. 8. Jeff Kent (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2, Dangrayne)
ep. 9. Artis Silvester (Tandang, Tandang2, Dangrayne)
ep. 10. Peter "Pete" Yurkowski (Tandang, Tandang2, Dangrayne)
ep. 11. Jonathan "the Hat" Penner (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2, Dangrayne)

ELIMINATED
ep 1. Zane Knight (Matsing)
ep 2. Roxanne "Roxy" Morris (Matsing)
ep 3. Angie Layton (Matsing)
ep 4. Russell Swan (Matsing)
ep 5. Dana Lambert (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2) medical evacuation
ep 5. Sarah "Dawson" Dawson (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)
ep 6. Katie Hanson (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Abi." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Abi & Carter." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, who wins immunity, who cries the hardest that should be easy, if it is the last week for HIIs yet), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, yes we do. It's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Malcolm." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Malcolm & Lisa Teasrducts" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want (please), but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all most interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Well, unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode.

5. Have fun!

Lay down the boogie and play that funky music till you die.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Abi"
Posted by MOH17 on 12-04-12 at 04:32 AM
Just don't see her stickin around....

"Carter"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-04-12 at 09:12 AM
Going with my original gut feeling after viewing the first promo vidcaps. That picture of Carter sandwiched right smack in the middle of the drama spells his demise to me. I think Malcolm is the misdirection, at least for this week.

Abi may or may not make the F4.

"Carter"
Posted by suzzee on 12-04-12 at 09:53 AM
My first thought after seeing the food auction last week, giving him the what a nice guy send off after his season of bit player status.

A Tribe masterpiece

"Bye-bye, Carter!"
Posted by Belle Book on 12-04-12 at 12:59 PM
Neither you nor Abi are strategic threats -- but Abi isn't a challenge threat and you are! Time to let you go.

"Carter"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-04-12 at 01:39 PM
I posted my reasoning earlier...

The only way Carter doesn't get booted this coming episode is if he wins immunity. Otherwise, he's gone, case closed.

Why? Look at the jury, he's got more friends on there than anyone else left in the game. Look at his immunity challenge performance - two wins and two seconds in the last four ICs. Don't think the others realize this?

The numbers are also in favour of the main alliance (Skupin, Denise, Lisa, Malcolm) to be able to boot someone outside of their alliance before the jockeying begins for the stretch drive. If, let's say, Abi is booted this episode, then you risk having Carter go with Malcolm/Denise (as I believe he's more likely to do) to boot one of Skupin/Lisa in a F5 setting. Malcolm/Denise (the more strategic pair) would be thinking of how they can get to the end and consider switching things up.

If Carter doesn't win immunity then he HAS to go to keep things from getting chaotic. Abi can be easily booted once they're satisfied she holds no further purpose as a voting chip or becomes untrustworthy because she's no threat to win IC (last episode notwithstanding).

Malcolm will NOT be booted this coming episode because he hasn't had a build-up in his story yet, and the stuff with his brother will likely be the start of a boot story the following episode or a build-up of a reason why he doesn't get the final jury votes because right at this moment in the game, there isn't a player left who can beat Malcolm straight-up in a jury vote other than perhaps Carter if the jury is sufficiently angry enough (but we know Carter won't make the end game because he's had ZERO character development). Malcolm hasn't had the character development that a winner would get, so time's running out to give us reasons why he won't win.

Carter is the obvious choice for this week's boot with Abi as the only plausible alternative boot.

"Abi"
Posted by Bebo on 12-04-12 at 04:47 PM
I think Carter is misdirection this week. Abi's story is over, Carter's departure is being set up, and Malcolm's getting a chink in the armor this week. So I think they're the next 3 to go in that order.

They might want to get rid of Carter this week, but I could see him saving himself with immunity.

"Carter"
Posted by dabo on 12-04-12 at 05:08 PM
Would rather it be Abi, but why send the camp annoyance to the Ponderosa to annoy the jury sooner than you have to?

Alternate: Abi, if Carter wins II.

"Abi"
Posted by ASurvivorFan on 12-04-12 at 07:51 PM
I have to go with the editing. Abi's Survivor story has come full circle already. Meaning, its over. With her editing last week, its either she'll win or not. And we all know she didn't made it to the end.

Carter is a logical choice yes, but I don't think Malcolm and Denise will take a chance on Abi being the F5 with Skupin and Lisa. The latter two have a chance to pull Abi and get rid of Malcolm and Denise. That's just my take.

"Malcom"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 12-04-12 at 09:45 PM
Just to be different

"Vote change Carter"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 12-05-12 at 06:44 PM
Just kidding it's been Carter all along and it will be in just a couple hours.

Malcom and his bro wins reward

"Carter"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 12-05-12 at 00:22 AM
He gives away his rewards & gets voted off next episode ... seems like history repeating itself.

"Carter"
Posted by byoffer on 12-05-12 at 09:42 AM
He is showing to be a challenge threat. The 4 person alliance will want either him or Abi, and just maybe her fake idol will buy her a few more days (then they can split the vote 2-2 to get her out).

"Carter"
Posted by SOAR64 on 12-05-12 at 11:25 AM
I think that the photos showing him not being a part of what I believe to be the final four points to him as the logical one to be voted out.

"Carter"
Posted by crispy06 on 12-05-12 at 03:10 PM
Because he hasn't even had any development for someone who won immunity TWICE. No way he wins or even gets to the end.

"Abi"
Posted by KwietOne on 12-05-12 at 04:19 PM
Her story is over.

"Abi"
Posted by Floyd1 on 12-05-12 at 05:29 PM
Her time is over. Now lets watch the fun Ponderosa tapes when she and RC get to see each other

"Carter"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-05-12 at 05:50 PM
Michael wins RC.
Malcolm wins IC.
No One plays an idol.
Michael votes last.
Alternate Target is Abi.
Bootee is Carter
Votes are spread 5 to 1.

"Carter"
Posted by Loree on 12-05-12 at 08:43 PM

"Forgot to vote..."
Posted by Round Robin on 12-06-12 at 01:40 AM
...but you might as well call it a wrong vote, because I woulda voted for (hack, puke) Abi if I had remembered. Can't believe those damn fools didn't get rid of her.

"RE: Forgot to vote..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-06-12 at 07:27 AM
To me, it's basic Survivor 101 - no matter how repulsive she is, keep the one who isn't a threat over the one who is a major threat to win immunity and also has more friends currently on the jury. Also less time on the jury for the one likely to poison the opinions of others already on the jury.

We can already see from the previews that the alliance of four is already working to deal with Abi next episode, prolly to try and secure her jury vote as we all know she won't last with all the foreshadowing of whether to take her to the end or not.