URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7983
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"E12 vidcaps"

Posted by Blind Freddy on 11-29-12 at 00:33 AM
A place for E12 vidcaps/screencaps and discussion thereof

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Preview Promo"
Posted by Blind Freddy on 11-29-12 at 00:39 AM
E12 Preview promo

Courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep12_11_28.html

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...a little bit of love can go a long way

<Lisa's loved one runs out of jungle>

Lisa: I don't think I've ever needed any person more in my life at this moment.

Probst: Or it could cost one Survivor everything.

Miles (Malcolm's brother): He looks like a colonel off some...

Malcolm (camera confessional): Miles, my little brother, he's a knucklehead. I'm this close to winning a million dollars. Him running his mouth could cost me.

"RE: Preview Promo"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-29-12 at 01:30 AM
Thanks Blind Freddy! I love the family visit and based on Malcolm's comments, it should be a good one. Sounds like it screws up Malcolm's game....but if your brother is such a screwball, why risk having him come out?

So it looks like Skupin's son is there with him (in the background of Malcolm's vidcaps)....and is that Lisa's son or possibly a brother? I cannot even imagine what Abi's family member must be like, ha!

Hope the waterfall is the reward.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-29-12 at 05:08 AM
I wonder what Malcolm's brother Miles could say that would jeopardize Malcolm's game? I know he wasn't going to reveal that he graduated from Dartmouth.
http://thedartmouth.com/2012/09/19/arts/survivor

In addition to Skupin's son? you can also see a short female in front of Carter (sister or mother maybe) and a tall male behind Denise (husband?). Abi is not shown with her loved one.

I believe Lisa's loved one is her brother Justice

My brother, Justice, Maria & Logan

Posted by Sheldor on 11-29-12 at 05:18 AM
Malcolm's brother Miles is also quite an athlete!

http://www.thesundevils.com/sports/c-track/mtt/freberg_miles00.html

Miles Freberg

Player Profile
Class: Junior
Hometown: Marietta, Ga.
High School: George Walton HS
Height: 6-2
Event: Throws

High School: A 2009 graduate of George Walton High School (Marietta, Ga.)... lettered four times each in track & field and football... two-time high school All-American in the hammer (2008, 2009)... twice selected all-state by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (2008, 2009)... state champion in the discus in 2008... won the state meet on his final throw of the competition with a then life-time personal best mark of 159-8... has competed in the javelin and hammer events on the national level (not high school events in Georgia).

Personal: Major is exploratory... parents are Michael and Madeline Freberg... has one brother: Malcolm... father Michael competed in the pole vault at Texas for four years and brother Malcolm played football at Dartmouth for four years... born March 15, 1991, in Corpus Christi, Texas... hobbies include golf, skiing, wakeboarding and ping pong... full name is Miles Douglas Freberg.

Personal Bests • Shot Put: 55-3.00 • Discus: 168-0 • Javelin: 175-0 • Hammer: 197-0 • Weight: 70-0

Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-30-12 at 07:57 PM
Thanks, Sheldor. Based on this, I'm favoring Malcolm and Miles to win the reward.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 11-29-12 at 09:33 AM
This next episode should be fun to watch. According to Missyae (and this is not super spoilerish just cute) Malcom has been playing using the persona as if he were his brother. He has from day 1 been telling his tribe that he was this and that which is stuff that Miles has done. He has not been telling them any details from his real life and what he does. So when Miles spills all this it should be funny.

Agman siggified me

Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-29-12 at 03:19 PM
That could be almost as funny as Fariplay's dead grandma bit! Can't wait.

Posted by dabo on 11-30-12 at 02:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-12 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

To be honest with you, since up until Malcolm's promo concerns about his bro this week we have received not one single indicator in the show that Malcolm has been downplaying his personal achievements and such, I'm thinking this is an editorial feint. Seriously, when did he ever talk about this strategy?

Who is potentially prime for that sort of speedbump is someone else, Abi-Maria (in her own words).

She started the game pretending to be much younger and more inexperienced than she actually is, and the whole language barrier thing is part of that put on.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-30-12 at 08:26 AM
Verrrrry interesting about Abi. She's been portrayed as a student and not much more; indeed that is what her occupation is listed as on screen under her name. Cultural barrier, my azz.

"POST REMOVED"
Posted by Bebo on 11-30-12 at 05:30 PM
Folks, please remember that sourced spoilers are NOT to be referenced in vidcap threads. There are a number of people who have chosen not to read sourced spoilers from missyae or others, so this is not the place to discuss sourced information.

As far as this, the vote thread, and other non-sourced threads go, missyae does not exist.

"RE: POST REMOVED"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 11-30-12 at 08:41 PM
Sorry didn't know and its not posted at the top of this thread. Thought this was a spoiler forum.

Agman siggified me

Posted by tribephyl on 12-01-12 at 00:45 AM
It is.
But please don't begrudge us our litle rules.

The vidcap threads, title tease threads, the PG&E, basically every thread except for the Original Source Thread and the Voting thread are free of sources.

It's only because of the volatility between those that retain source material and those that prefer the old-fashioned type of spoiling.
I love both. But I admit I love helping out with the week to week without the rampant sourcing.

Posted by dabo on 12-01-12 at 01:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-12 AT 01:50 AM (EST)

Um, what tribe said. Things are pretty docile these days, but in the past the fights over source or not got pretty volatile. Big time wasters as well.

To be fair to newer posters we should probably pay more attention to saying "no source spoilers please" in the speculation threads.

I'll be first to admit to "my bad" for not stating that up front in this week's title thread.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 12-01-12 at 10:02 AM
Yeah I'm not begrudging you anything its cool just would help to see a warning at the top of the thread. I know that editing and vote threads are off limits and those make sense. I also didn't think it would be a big deal because my post had nothing to do with boot order or boot or stuff like that.

Its all good.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Bebo on 11-29-12 at 10:51 AM
In every picture that includes Abi, she is shown standing alone. Carter also has a random closeup showing him alone. There is no closeup of Denise.

I could be reading too much into all that but...Abi stands alone, and the plan remains the same, to vote her out if she doesn't win immunity.

Out of the five remaining players, Carter is the one who isn't paired up with anybody, which makes him a likely target the next time they have to turn on their own. He's also a challenge threat, so voting him out ASAP would help the others keep their plan in place.

Denise is fading back into the woodwork, which means her story isn't ending any time soon. She was prominently shown in the Abi vs. the world commentary, but when Abi's gone, that becomes a non-story. That's another nail in the coffin for Abi leaving in the next TC.

Malcolm has been getting a positive edit until this point, when we're finally being shown a chink in his armor. Could this be the start of his departure story?

"CTGirl Theory"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-29-12 at 11:19 AM
Going with the CTGirl Theory with this promo. The vidcap that speaks VOLUMES to me in this promo is this one:

Sandwiched right smack in the middle of this promo, yet having nothing to do with the context. Hmmmm?

"RE: CTGirl Theory"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-29-12 at 03:16 PM
Agreed, FloPo. Abi is annoying but she's really no threat -- strategically, physically or socially -- whereas Carter could go on an immunity run, so they should get him out as soon as they can.

P.S. I don;t know why, but so many of Carter's shots just have a dumb and dumber look .

"RE: CTGirl Theory"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-29-12 at 06:48 PM
You don't say...

(Yeah, I've been calling him Spicoli in my last two episode summaries, including the most recent one just posted today over on Bashers for yesterday's episode) #shamelessplug

Posted by Tercel on 11-29-12 at 04:45 PM
OMG, Lisa has the ugly cry down to a science.

Posted by dabo on 11-30-12 at 02:18 AM
no kidding

Posted by michel on 11-29-12 at 07:49 PM
CC didn't blow it with her video so what could Miles do to blow it for Malcolm?

Posted by byoffer on 11-30-12 at 01:18 PM
I think Malcolm has presented a character that is not 100% true, and his brother might expose some of these lies. IMO that he is around long enough to do so implies that Malcolm and his brother win the challenge, or are invited by whoever wins the challenge to share the reward.

Posted by michel on 11-30-12 at 07:43 PM
The two are athletes so they have to be considered favorites to win. Unless Abi wins again!

"E12 Web Promo vidcaps"
Posted by Blind Freddy on 11-30-12 at 07:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-12 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

The web promo is up...
Video here:
http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=PTpVR6NXPL__&partner=cbs&gen=1

Screencaps courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep12_wp.html

Transcript:

Announcer: Survivor, Wednesday...

Lisa (camera confessional): Going to the end with Malcolm and Denise is not a great strategy...

Announcer: With just 3 episodes to go...

Lisa: ...but betraying that trust opposes who I am.

Announcer: Will a surprise visit...

Skupin (sees his son): Oh my God!

Announcer: ...help the castaways...

Lisa: I don't think I've ever needed any person more.

Announcer: ...make it to the end?

Malcolm (camera confessional): Lisa was at rock bottom and I'm afraid her brother might have snapped her back to her senses.

Lisa (camera confessional): It was like, yayyyy!

Edit to add video link

"RE: E12 Web Promo vidcaps"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-30-12 at 07:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-12 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Malcolm (camera confessional): Lisa was at rock bottom and I'm afraid her brother might have snapped her back to her senses.

Let's hope so! I don't think I can take another episode of the crying, conflicted Lisa.

P.S. Carter's girlfriend/sister is cute! Or could it be his mom? Seems young but then again he's young.

Posted by Sheldor on 12-01-12 at 10:03 AM
SquidProQuo wrote:

>P.S. Carter's girlfriend/sister is cute!
>Or could it be his mom?
>Seems young but then again he's young.

I believe that is Carter's mom Bianca Williams who is the Cross Country coach at Maranatha Christian Academy Shawnee, KS
http://mca-eagles.org/secondary/mca-athletics/cross-country/

Bianca is on the far right side of the team photo on the web page above. Below is a clip of that phtoo.

Carter Family Photo (Bianca in the middle front)
Hope this Facebook photo is visible to everyone?

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 11-30-12 at 11:22 PM
They should really target Malcolm now. There really is no way for Lisa, Skupin, Abi or Carter to win if Denise and Malcolm is in the finals.

I think this is a perfect opportunity for Skupin I guess. No offense to Lisa fans but I'm really getting annoyed with her self righteous preaching. She's being a hypocrite. This is a game. If you bluff in a poker game, do people take that against you?

Anyway, going back, since the self-righteous Lisa won't do anything. Skupin must rally Abi and Carter to vote either Malcolm or Denise. And just ask Lisa not to vote with Malcolm or Denise so whoever Skupin, Abi and Carter vote, leaves.

Hoping for this.

Abi - Malcolm
Carter - Malcolm
Denise - Abi
Lisa - Carter
Malcolm - Abi
Skupin - Malcolm

But then again, Malcolm might use hid idol next week.

"E12 Press Images"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-01-12 at 08:54 AM
E12 Press Images courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/s25_ep12_press_images.html

"RE: E12 Press Images"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-01-12 at 10:19 AM
Lots of challenge pics to chip away at.

IC:

Looks like they start on the bigger platform and have to race across the narrow plank to the middle smaller floating platform. Then there is another narrow plank to the farther side. Will they have to dive for things? Doesn't look too deep where they are?

Also, note that Lisa is wearing her brothers entire outfit, sent him home in his skivvies? And, Mike is wearing his son's t-shirt.

Then, the RC, has lots of structures with balanced tube-like things on top...

Perhaps, they are going to have to throw something to knock off those tubes. Too bad Kent isn't still here, he would have had an "arm" up! LOL!

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-01-12 at 03:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-12 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

FloPo, good eye on Lisa's and Mike's new clothes. This could imply that their loved ones stick around for reward. (Or they throw off their shirts before they go.) Plus Malcolm's confessional in the web promo about Lisa's brother helping her get her game back implies that he's around long enough to talk some sense into her.

Given the flavor of the other promo about Malcolm's brother, sounds like Malcolm and the athletic Miles win RC. You'd think Malcolm would take Denise for sure, but maybe he takes Mike and Lisa to cement the relationship and prevent them from strategizing without them (and with Carter or Abi)? Although Denise would understand from a strategic standpoint, I gotta think she wouldn't be happy to miss out on a reward with her hubby.

Re IC: If it is diving, Denise and Skupin have an advantage...and Malcolm was good in that challenge too. If you have to walk over that narrow plank, then balance comes into play too. No way Abi or Lisa wins.

No matter which of Denise/Mike/Malcolm wins IC, I'm thinking this is not a likely challenge for Carter to win and he most likely goes.

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 12-01-12 at 04:58 PM
Perhaps, they are going to have to throw something to knock off those tubes.

I like that idea! That would probably make the RC Survivor's equivalent of Tumbang Preso.

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-04-12 at 03:49 PM
I like that idea! That would probably make the RC Survivor's equivalent of Tumbang Preso.

That sounds like you are on to something, Spot! I like it. Incorporating a small piece of Philippine culture into the challenge definitely sounds right. Thanks!

Posted by Sheldor on 12-01-12 at 09:04 PM
Flowerpower wrote:

>Also, note that Lisa is wearing her brothers entire outfit, sent
>him home in his skivvies? And, Mike is wearing his son's t-shirt.

Skupin is also wearing his son's shorts. So both Lisa and Mike are wearing their loved ones shorts and tops. Does that indicate that Lisa and Mike went on the Reward with their family member where they gave them their clothes?

"RE: E12 Press Images - Family Photo"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-01-12 at 05:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-12 AT 03:27 AM (EST)

Edited to add Abi's mother's name Vera

Family Reunion photo

A bit of google research and I believe the family members are:

Malcolm/Miles have to be the favorites to win this Reward challenge! If Denise does not win, I would hope whoever wins take Denise and her husband Brad on Reward.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-01-12 at 09:33 PM
Great job of sleuthing, Sheldor! This is shaping up to be a very entertaining family visit. Cannot wait to see what Abi's mother is like.

Agree with you re hoping Malcolm (or whoever wins) takes Denise on reward, but see my post above. Based on Lisa and Mike wearing their loved ones' clothes -- plus the Malcolm promo confessional that Lisa's brother talks some sense into her -- it sure seems like Mike and Lisa go on RC vs. Denise. (Unless Denise wins.)

It might make sense for Malcolm/Denise to decide in advance to take Mike/Lisa to cement the relationship and keep them from strategizing with Abi and Carter. Just spec.

Posted by Bebo on 12-01-12 at 10:56 PM
It might make sense for Malcolm/Denise to decide in advance to take Mike/Lisa to cement the relationship and keep them from strategizing with Abi and Carter. Just spec.

It's good spec. Taking each other for reward would only risk the others getting a chance to talk without one of them around. The smart decision for them would be to have one on the reward and one at camp so that they're in the loop with the goings-on at both places.

Malcolm would make that sort of decision. He was crafty when he squelched strategic talk after he, Carter, Pete, and Abi won RC.

That also makes me wonder if the secret meeting is between Denise, Abi, and Carter to figure out a way to flush out Malcolm's idol. Denise was targeted during the last TC instead of Malcolm because of that idol, so she may want to help flush it out so that there's less of a target on her own back.

Posted by dabo on 12-01-12 at 11:37 PM
Abi's mother is African-Brazilian and an attorney (her father is a white intellectual artist) -- I'm thinking "feisty"!

Posted by Sheldor on 12-02-12 at 03:26 AM
dabo wrote:

>Abi's mother is African-Brazilian and an attorney

Thanks dabo! Abi and Abi's mother's sister Monica Centeleghe both posted to Facebook this photo of Abi and her mother Vera Gomes.

Vera Gomes Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/vera.gomes.92372

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-02-12 at 11:40 AM
Good GAWD! How did Carter come from that? His mom is a rock and looks great. Also, look how tiny she is, and Carter is very tall. Makes me think the father must be REALLY tall, lol!

Squid, you note:

It sure would make sense to decide before hand how to manage the situation if one of them wins, and it may happen. But, with all of you noting, we sure hope that Denise and her husband are picked to enjoy some kind of time together, what if she is slighted. No matter for what reasons, strategic or not, this could possibly lead to resentment and anger from Denise. Might this be the trigger that may cause a breakdown later in their bond perhaps? Just wanted to throw that thought into the mix.

Posted by dabo on 12-02-12 at 03:16 PM
Carter and Bianca look to be a very strong team, as do Malcolm and Miles. I would be expecting those two teams to be the ones fighting with each other for the win. Denise and Brad look competent, as do Michael and Michael II. Lisa and Justice might be able to stick in it awhile. Abi and Vera just aren't a goodlooking challenge team, nothing personal -- unless it is a relatively undemanding challenge, which it could be.

Assessing the loved ones on the basis of who look the most interesting and might add some zest to camp life, Bianca and Vera would be my top two picks. They won't be on the island that long, it seems, but maybe they can be interesting in their brief time there.

Posted by Sheldor on 12-02-12 at 11:25 PM
Flowerpower wrote:

>Good GAWD! How did Carter come from that? His mom
>is a rock and looks great. Also, look how tiny
>she is, and Carter is very tall. Makes me think
>the father must be REALLY tall, lol!

Carter's father Price is in the center back of the family photo above. Here is another photo of Carter, Steve Wright, Bianca, and Price Williams.

"Price Williams, a longtime distance runner and triathlete, said all three of his children had inherited their parents’ athleticism. Carter’s sister, Keegan, was a three-time class 2A state pole vault champion (2008, 2009 and 2010) while at Maranatha." (Keegan is next to Bianca in the family photo)

Bianca Williams, is a cross-country coach and his brother, Preston, coaches track both at Maranatha Christian Academy.

Bianca and Price both work out at Solutions 1 Cross Fit where Carter works/worked.

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-03-12 at 08:40 AM
Thanks for digging that up, Sheldor! Surprising to me that Carter is that tall with such a smaller mom.

And, isn't that a coincidence, that picture with Steve? Ha!

They cast some very high ranking athletes this season, imo. Carter has been amazing, Jeff Kent, and Malcolm as well. Skupin and Denise do amazingly well, too. Hard for the average DAW to compete.

Posted by suzzee on 12-04-12 at 11:58 AM
There have been many challenges that favor the athletic this season. Even the non physical (ball balance Skupin won) require a lot of control and coordination. If I were Lisa I'd be feeling a bit insecure about wondering if I were cut out for this season too .

I wonder what endurance challenges will be coming for them?

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-05-12 at 06:16 PM

>No matter for what reasons,
>strategic or not, this could
>possibly lead to resentment and
>anger from Denise. Might this
>be the trigger that may
>cause a breakdown later in
>their bond perhaps? Just
>wanted to throw that thought
>into the mix.

FloPo, totally agree on this. I posted something along these lines above.

Denise is no Helen (although for some reason they remind me of each other). She won't be content for F3 or F4. She might use the Malcolm brother stuff (whatever it is) as an excuse for losing trust and dumping Malcolm.

P.S. My husband walked in on last week's episode and wondered what is CarrotTop doing on Survivor. I was mad at him because I'm a huge Denise fan, but must admit her hair was a little crazy.

"E12 Reward Challenge Preview"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-04-12 at 03:43 PM
E12 Reward Challenge Preview

Shot into Smithereens
Airdate: 12/05/2012

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=4uyi8dbo7q

or rather an overview shot of the Reward Challenge and then Skupin meeting his son Michael and that's it.

"RE: E12 Reward Challenge Preview"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-04-12 at 03:58 PM
Thanks for posting Sheldor! Definitely, the RC, imo, is going to be involving throwing at those balanced cylinders.

As for the loved ones, WOW, this is going to be a tear jerker! I can tell already! Wasn't there a tweet or a post from Skupin that remarked last season regarding THIS seasons family visit?

Pepe? Anyone?

I got a little teary seeing Skupin and his son as they greeted each other!

Posted by Blind Freddy on 12-04-12 at 05:27 PM
I think that JP mentioned last season (maybe the EW Q&A FV episode???)...that 'wait until next season's FV...or some such. I don't think Skupin was mentioned but that it was separately spoiled from other sources to be an epic Skupin FV or something or other.

O/T caps coming soon...hopefully

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-04-12 at 09:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-12 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Ask and ye shall receive!

Indeed, there was a spoiler from Skupin that was posted well before the season started and is now coming true.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7919.shtml#14

It clearly showed that Skupin was saying there was something to look forward to involving himself - if he wasn't involved, how would he know if it was anything worthwhile keeping an eye on?

And not that it's really much of a surprise with the way things appear to be unfolding from the vidcaps and all, but Skupin has been really gung-ho on Twitter the past few days about the upcoming visit with his son on TV tomorrow, so it's clear to me that he gets to spend some extra time with his boy after the challenge along with Malcolm & his brother and Lisa & her brother.

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-05-12 at 12:14 PM
Ask and ye shall receive!

Indeed, there was a spoiler from Skupin that was posted well before the season started and is now coming true

THANKS, Pepe! I knew that you would know! <3 <3 <3

Can't wait for this show, as Skupin suggests!

Posted by michel on 12-05-12 at 06:49 PM
But there will surely be moments that Skupin enjoyed that won't be shown.

Posted by Blind Freddy on 12-05-12 at 00:17 AM
Screencaps courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep12_challenge.html

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Come on in guys!

<Survivors arrive at challenge and lineup on mat>

Probst: Are you guys ready to get to today's reward challenge?

Malcolm: Yes.

Probst: For today's challenge you will be paired up with a loved one.

Skupin: Oh my God!

Probst: Skupin, here's your son, also named Michael Skupin.

<Skupin son runs out from the jungle, they embrace>

Skupin, Sr.: Oh my God, oh my God! I can still pick you up. My number one. My number one.

Abi: I'm gonna cry.

Probst: Skupin, tell me about your family. I'm guessing this is your oldest since you named your son "Michael Skupin".

Skupin: There's no description for him. He's the best human being I know.

Probst: Wow.

Skupin, Jr.: I learned everything from him.

Skupin: For 12 years, it was, "Dad, are you ever gonna go back? Dad, are you gonna do it again? Dad, let's do it together." He met you 12 years ago and he probably doesn't even remember that. That's Probst!

Skupin, Jr.: I know! I was freaking out!

Posted by dabo on 12-05-12 at 00:43 AM
Thanks.

Can't really figure out how this tumbang preso challenge is supposed to work. If the players and loved ones are working together, who is IT?

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 12-05-12 at 05:33 AM
Might not be tumbang preso after all. I initially thought there would be some space to try and defend the sticks, but it doesn't look that way. Maybe this is a variation of the challenge in S15, where the castaways had to throw meteor hammers at vases and cause them to fall.

Here's some spec:

1. 1st team member does something on the table (could be a puzzle or knots--too far to tell), and throws or runs to give a "pamato" (I don't know what it's called in English) to 2nd team member who's waiting at the platform.

2. 2nd team member throws the "pamato" at the bamboo poles, causing the sticks to fall off. First pair to get all of their sticks to fall wins.

"New Promo"
Posted by Bebo on 12-04-12 at 05:55 PM
Just saw a new commercial which focuses on Malcolm. Except for the shots of Jeff and Skupin when they talk, the other images are Malcolm in challenges or confessionals.

Announcer: He's hot, he's smart...

Jeff: Malcolm wins!

Announcer: And he's this season's biggest threat.

Skupin confessional: He makes me a little nervous.

Announcer: New Survivor...

"RE: New Promo"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-05-12 at 06:10 PM
So is Jeff saying "Malcolm wins" from a past challenge or from tonight's episode? I can see him winning RC and/or IC tonight.

Between all the promos and his brother bit, this sure sounds like the beginning of Malcolm's downfall. He's probably just misdirection tonight but will be the main target going forward.

P.S. Mike doesn't seem like a jury favorite so far (to put it mildly , but perhaps this family visit and next few episodes will warm him up and make him more likable. The preview sure seems like a tear jerker.

"RE: New Promo"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-05-12 at 07:10 PM
SquidProQuo wrote:

>So is Jeff saying "Malcolm wins" from a past challenge or
>from tonight's episode?

I haven't seen this commercial so this an interesting question. Malcolm has NOT won any Individual Immunity Challenges and I doubt they would use a scene from tonight's episode. So "Malcolm wins" must be from one of the head-to-head Reward Challenges:

Episode 5: "Got My Swag Back" Reward Challenge knocking idol off wood platform being held by opponent

Episode 10: "Whiners are Wieners" Reward Challenge turning over the drum heads

"Thanks Sheldor"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-05-12 at 08:31 PM
Thanks for that Sheldor! Yes, Malcolm is being set up for a win here, but who knows what's next for him...

Look at this shot, they are entering and they really look as though they are very unsuspecting!

Then, look at them when they figure it out...

Yep, this is going to be a good one! Sniff!

"E12 Reward Challenge Preview with Family Members Competing"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-05-12 at 08:43 PM
E12 Reward Challenge Preview with Family Members Competing!!

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=2vta8uth9o

"RE: E12 Reward Challenge Preview with Family Members Competing"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-05-12 at 08:58 PM
Abi....shakes head...