URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7971
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"E9 Title - 'Little Miss Perfect'"

Posted by Blind Freddy on 11-09-12 at 05:52 PM
A place for E9 teasers etc and discussion thereof

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Press Release"
Posted by Blind Freddy on 11-09-12 at 06:50 PM

AN ORIGINAL ALLIANCE IS TESTED AND AN UNLIKELY FRIENDSHIP THREATENS TO SWAY THE GAME, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 14

CHEAT TWEET: Only 9 Castaways remain! Who do you think will make it to the end? #Survivor 11/14 at 8/7c http://bit.ly/Q2DULL

"Little Miss Perfect" — A priceless reward proves to be a life changing experience for some Survivors, and an original alliance is tested while an unlikely friendship threatens to sway the game, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

"RE: Press Release"
Posted by crispy06 on 11-09-12 at 07:17 PM
Sounds like and Abi soundbite.
We already know the meangirl alliance plus Lisa is tested, and she forms a bond with Penner.

Posted by Bebo on 11-09-12 at 09:39 PM
Given the latest web promo, where Lisa admits to lying and betraying, she may be the Little Miss Perfect referred to in this game. Malcolm had called her the church lady, but now that she's shown she's willing to play the game, someone could use it sarcastically.

Posted by dabo on 11-09-12 at 10:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-12 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

Lisa knows that role, Blair was a little miss perfect.

Anyway, from the promos it seems that Abi starts giving Lisa the same treatment she gave RC. Abi has no concept of how to play Survivor. The Evil3 gameplan must be the Rob-Amber AllStars gameplan which was "we get to Final one of us has to win."

Lisa made some enemies but if the Evil3 cut her out they cut their own throats. Can Lisa make up with Malcolm? She can certainly continue friendships with Jonathan and Michael.

If Denise steps in as mediator she has the tools to put together an anti-Evil alliance, everyone just has to agree that none of the 3 is worth taking to Final as goats.

Would Carter fall in with the Evil3? Shouldn't, but if they think they have Carter and Malcolm they might think they can do as the please because no one can stop them.

"Denise Knows Lisa was Blair?"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 11-13-12 at 12:51 PM
Saw this on Sucks, don't know if its already on Blows:

I didn't know where to put this... but I was looking at the comments on Denise's Facebook page and she said she actually recognized Lisa.

"Recognized her from the first moment I saw her! Loved that show! And I told her I knew who she was during the muddy challenge...in the muddy mire...unlikely alliances can be made ;);)"

Maybe Lisa is part of Denise's plans? Could help soothe Lisa betrayal of Malcolm. Also might make a 5 of Lisa, Skupin, Penner, Denise & Malcolm against the mean 3 & Carter who now seems alone.

"RE: E9 Title - 'Little Miss Perfect'"
Posted by dabo on 11-12-12 at 01:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-12 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-12-12 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

So, vidcap analysis, Carter, Denise, Malcolm and Michael Penner on a "priceless reward." Last time while rewardees were enjoying the boat feast back at camp Abi blabbed the pecking order to Carter. Does Carter now transmit that to Denise, Malcolm, Penner? He should, without Jeff he's now adrift.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-12-12 at 02:16 PM
>So, vidcap analysis, Carter, Denise, Malcolm
>and Michael on a "priceless reward."

Michael is not on the Red team we think wins. Penner is on the Red team with Carter, Denise, and Malcolm. Michael is clearly on the Yellow team with Artis and Pete and probably Lisa.

Posted by dabo on 11-12-12 at 02:37 PM
TY