URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7946
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 3, "This isn't a WE game""

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 07:45 PM
You know the drill! Please place anything related to tonights episode in this thread only. NO SIGGIES please! Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 08:04 PM
Previously on Survivor...

See croc go in the water....with Jeff leading the charge against Penner, finding the HII paid off for Penner...at Tandang, Lisa is hiding her identity and looking like the first to go, RC shared the clue with Abi but RC found every clue doesn't lead to happiness as Abi trashed her. At the challenge Matsing choked and Russell and Roxy targeted Angie, but Denise and Malcolm targeted Roxy. Roxy at TC said good luck to you if you choose her over me...16 left

At night, Matsing, night 6, That was fun...she did what she thought she had to do, Angie says it was unnecessary...Roxy exploded and wanted to go out witha bang so she through me and Malcolm under the bus. We are down to 4 and I trust them and they trust me, they know we are just friends, Russell says that we are 4, Russell says that Roxy was right and those two are tight, and I need one more, if Denise hitches her wagon to the young ones then I am dead.

IMO, clearly this intro spells disaster for Matsing...AGAIN! It will be between either Angie or Russell...

spelled out in the intro.

"RE: Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Bebo on 10-03-12 at 08:07 PM
Watching the intro pics just reminds me how little we know about the non-celebs in the Tandang and Jonathan's tribe. It's Matsing, Matsing, Matsing. That just feels like another Matsing TC tonight. We don't need to know any of the others because they're going to be there for awhile.

Posted by Loree on 10-03-12 at 08:16 PM
Carter? I saw him in the intros. But I don't remember him at all.

Posted by samboohoo on 10-04-12 at 09:30 AM
Agree. Same for Dawson.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by crispy06 on 10-03-12 at 08:17 PM
Rc and Abi getting into it AGAIN. One of them is going to kill each other i know it.
-Looks like both Tandang and kalabaw want to blindside Mike and Jonathan but it won't be this episode. We know it's either Russell or Angie.

"Post Intro...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 08:15 PM
Tandang day 7....I'm tired says Abi...Abi says that she is introuble, she twisted her knee and she is not trusting RC anymore for the clue...RC tells her she's not a liability, Abi feels that she is...RC says that she made an alliance with ABi and her paranoia is getting the best of her...RC says it's pointless...Abi is arguing, RC says don't fight with me...Abi says don't waste my time. RC says that she shared the clue with her, I trust her more than anyone in this game, RC complains to Mike, and they go swimming. See a snail

Pete and Abi and Abi is telling Pete about the clue to the HII, it's right under your nose...we want to find it before RC does...he asks did you look in the rice..Pete doesn't like stepping in to things, he's on surveilance so then he knows what moves to make...how much do you value staying in the game Pete says to Lisa...he tells her that they want to get rid of you first, but I can make something happen for you...Pete in conf says they want to get rid of Lisa first and he likes her, he can get rid of her anytime...

Lisa in conf says that Pete wants to blindside Mike, so she tells Pete I will lay low and he tells her that to lay low and just vote when I tell you to vote...she says wow. In conf she is dealt a new hand every day, up and down and today I am cautiously up...Mike RC and we'll take it from there....Pete says to Lisa

Kalabaw: Dana notes that the top of the rice is gone as they are all sitting around their camp...Dana looks in...Jeff in conference with Dawson and Dana notices that the lid isn't there anymore, that design piece could have been the idol and I bet that Jonathan has it...Jeff conf: I'm pissed off, not at Jonathan, I give him props, it was in our face, that's a pure veteran move and I give him props...he doesn't have plans to confront him right now, I'm ticked off that I let that happen, right in our face to Carter and Dawson. But maybe we'll blindside him later...

"RE: Post Intro...."
Posted by crispy06 on 10-03-12 at 08:29 PM
Masting lose again. Denise and Malcolm carried the tribe. Angie and Russel sucked. Doesn't matter who goes home, as far as I'm concerned.

"Title comes from Jeff"
Posted by Bebo on 10-03-12 at 08:44 PM
Jonathan told Jeff he had the HII, since he thought Jeff had already figured it out and wanted to build trust. After their talk, Jeff said the title as part of his confessional about how he's not really committed to allying with Jonathan.

"IC"
Posted by Bebo on 10-03-12 at 08:26 PM
Wow, I am loving Denise and RC right now. Denise has been amazing bringing back pieces, and RC did multiple legs in a row.

"RE: IC"
Posted by Loree on 10-03-12 at 08:32 PM
I have really missed the ocean challenges. Glad they are back.

"RE: IC"
Posted by michel on 10-03-12 at 09:36 PM
Probst really wanted us to applaud Denise. RC wasn't acclaimed as much even if she was just as impressive.

"Pre-challenge..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 08:30 PM
Here the survivor music, Matsing...Question? Where is our raft....they look out and it's gone...Woke up this AM and Denise looks out and our raft is gone...a morale downer that could come back to haurnt us...

At camp Denise and Malcolm say that they are good....Malcolm in conf: if we go back to TC it will come down to Russell and Angie...we're just sitting in the middle...Denise teases Malcolm in the middle. Malcolm and Angie but I am still holding that trust that when the time comes he'll cut Angie, because it's a numbers game so I feel much stronger about having Russell because he's much stronger (Denise in confessional...). We have to win a challenge...Malcolm doesn't want to make a decision on this...not this soon...

Cut to Challenge....on a platform at sea.

Dive down to release puzzle wheels attached to a line, collect all eight wheels to solve a puzzle. First 2 to win don't go to TC, playing for reward too, gets massive fishing kit, lines, bait, canoe with paddles, second tribe to finish gets a second fishing kit not quite as big. Abi is sitting out because she twisted her knee twice...also Katie, and Lisa, Dawson.

Start and Dana has hers first and with ARtis, Angie is struggling, first puzzle piece is only 2 ft deep...Pete and Jeff, and then Angie has hers, Jeff is done, then Peter, now Jonathan goes, Russell for Matsing, and Mike in, Penner with third piece, Skupin has it, Carter is in, Russell can't get up, RC in for Tandang, Skupin bleeding from the face, and Denise in water, Dana back in water, Denise is incredibly fast, Dana has hers RC is going twice, Malcolm is in the water, RC is back, and Malcolm is back, Jeff is in, RC goes for a third in a row piece, Russell goes in again, and Jeff has 6th piece, and RC has her third piece, and Jonathan goes...each peice is harder to get....Russell comes back empty handed...Skupin bleeding goes back....DEnise goes back....Russell went out and came back without a piece...Denise is a machine, Carter with last piece, and RC going for the eighth and final piece, Malcolm going for the 6th piece, and RC gets it.....Kalabaw is working on puzzle, and RC is back with last piece, Matsing once again in dead last....

Now everyone working on the puzzle...and the winner is....Kalabaw wins first, and Tandang has it....I think that Tandang cheated and looked at others puzzles....Russell has his hands over his face...RC grabs the idol....Matsing for the 3rd straight week you are toast...Angie conf says that Russell gave up and struggled...he might be big and he might be strong but he is the weak link...

"RE: Pre-challenge..."
Posted by Bebo on 10-03-12 at 08:42 PM
Poor Angie and her early stage Alzheimers...when asked if she could go back in she said she couldn't. Yet when she joined Denise and Malcolm, she said she never said "she can't".

Oh yes you did.

"Post IC, Pre TC Drama..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 08:46 PM
Denise and RC were amazing in the water. I think Skupin was doing some serious looking at everyone else's puzzles...just saying!

Kalabaw: Dana in conf: The challenge was awesome, and Jonathan says it was a fantastic victory...Dana is thrilled to get some fishing stuff we are always ready to eat...

Jonathan in conf: says that Jeff knows that I am an experienced player, he's very wary of me but I want him to be on muy side and I want him to trust me...see them talking, Jonathan tells him: I don't think that you fully trust me ant that you think I have the idol, and he tells him I do have the idol, Jeff says, it was under our noses for a while, Penner: Now you know I have it if we are separated I hope we can come back together again and ride it to the end....Jeff says that he wants to get ahead, and if it means that I have to ride in your boat, you have the power than I will...Jeff in conf says I have to figure out what's best for me, it's not a WE game...Jeff says Jon told me he had it, I will try and be his friend, so I guess you could prove some of your loyalty, and Jonathan says that I 'm trying to prove it by telling you , in the end they shook hands, but Jeff shook with 4 fingers not 5, and it was not a "manly" handshake...and if it's not a manly one, it doesn't mean anything...wink and smile...

Meanwhile, over at Tandang Artis has a conf: At the challenge Mike decided to dive in with the mask on...see Artis shaking his head....Artis is disappointed we should have won, he told me not to dive with the mask and then he dives with the mask. I am about fed up with Mike, he's in my sights...

See a big snake at Tandang...Pete and Abi go while everyone else is getting clams...Abi says it will be me finding the HII or RC...she is tearing up the camp looking for it....with Pete, see it on the rice....she finds it....and tells Pete...Pete in conf: Abi found it and she's my right hand man...we have numbes I can get Artis and Lisa to do what ever I want...Abi is so happy that "I" found it...

See Matsing walking to TC...Malcolm...it's tragic that I am stuck out here with the goon squad of tribes...we have a girl that couldn't get a float out from 2 ft under, and Russell couldn't climb a 3 ft ladder, thank God for Denise, she's a monster, a little...they are complaining about Angie and Russell....theyare getting picked one by one...Angie walks up on them...Idon't want them to think that I give up, I never said that I can't...I tried...Denise said it would be a ridiculous choice to keep Angie...They tell Angie that Russell was pathetic today...then cut to Russell alone on beach....he said this was his weakness...diving 10 ft down is just not his thing...it's hard to see a clear path forward...I could be gone, he's praying...what is it about this game that fights me so much, last time I almost died and this time we lose all the challenges, maybe it's God's plan for me to be here for such a short amount of time. I am down but I am not out.

"RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 3, "This isn't a WE game""
Posted by Bebo on 10-03-12 at 08:55 PM
Russell's prayer that had been partially shown in vidcaps ended with foreshadowing, "I may be down, but I'm not out."

That's the moment I felt confident we'd get what we got - Angie out on a 3-1 vote.

"RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 3, "This isn't a WE game""
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 09:11 PM
You nailed it beebs! Good job!

"TC..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 08:58 PM
A water shot, Matsing, day 8, see Russell bring fire wood, Malcolm and Angie are sitting down talking...she is complaining about the challenge, I could have done it...he quit and you wouldn't quit. Malcolm says that it's hard...me and Russ have not talked strategy at all but Angie would do whatever I wanted her to do, she's in my back pocket. Angie says that she trusts Malcolm, that she knows they will vote out Russell...she is here for them, she wants to win. Russell says thare is alot of people that have come before me...people whose shoulders I stand on have perservered, at the end of the day that is where I draw my strength, to quit wiould be to spit in their face...blah, blah...to TC

Jeff: bad news you will be down to 3, good news is you are not out, what did you sacrifice to come here?
Denise, away from my daughter, and my practice, income
Malcolm: first saw Survivor 12 years ago, it's going poorly and it's between tears and screaming and to see you every tc, heartbreaking is the word, it's different from frustration, it heartbreaking. Certain people struggled today...Jeff says that you adn Denise didn't struggle...for us to say everyone gets a turn is crap, let the people that can do it take all of the turns...angie says I wanted her to do it because she was better and faster, Russelll didn't get up the ladder and the second time he gave up...Russell says he didn't give up, I made a strategic decision to stop and let someone else, life experience intellectual ability, to me the choice is clear. Angie says that she can do better than Russell...are you willing to put your life on the line for this game...???

When you came back from the first time you had given up...Angie says that she feels this small right now, tears, and Malcolm rubs her back and says, this sucks...Russell says you can't hold a candle to me....Angie says it's hard to compete with him...she's in a tougher situation than any other girl in this game right now....Denise says that loyalty and strength clash...how important is loyalty and get the votes, Malcolm says that loyalty is paramount...it's betw strength and loyalty, we didn't think we'd have to think about it this soon.
Russ votes Angie...play hard or go home...
Angie votes Russ...one thing about me is that I never give up

Tally:

See Malcolm...

Angie
Russ
Ang
Angie

They pat her on the back...she turns around and says good luck guys..

Hopefully what remains is the right combination of people to turn this tribe around...

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 09:03 PM
Jeff to Penner out in the ocean: I can control some people..Jiffy: Jeff decides to play ball with Penner...Jeff: let's ride together and see where we go...
Jonathan in confessional: having him on my side will make us both pretty pretty powerful
Jiffy: and the fate of Matsing, comes down to one defining moment...hear Jiffy scream this is it, and hear Denise scream "come on Malcolm"

Angie:It sucks to be voted out this soon but I am their biggest cheerleader... I wish my tribe all the luck, I just appreciate my life so much and it makes me realize how lucky I am to have the life that i have...

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-03-12 at 09:04 PM
Well, I got a feeling that perhaps Matsing may possibly win one...? Anyone else?

Posted by crispy06 on 10-03-12 at 09:09 PM
I sure hope so. It's time for the other tribes to feel the heat.

Posted by Corvis on 10-04-12 at 09:25 AM
The way the promo was done certainly points to Matsing winning finally. I think it's time for one of the other tribes to lose someone. Which will make this week really interesting...

Posted by Bebo on 10-04-12 at 09:28 AM
Not me. While there is some acknowledgement that there actually is a Kalabow tribe, and that they do stuff besides winning challenges, nothing in the preview said to me that things are going to be different next time.

The preview was pretty blah, and that's because next week is a foregone conclusion. If Matsing wins, there is absolutely no suspense about who's going - Russell gets voted out 2-1.

I think we were shown Kalabow because once poor little Matsing is taken care of, the Jonathan-Jeff storyline is going to be the key to the first non-Matsing boot. The episode and preview have demonstrated that Jonathan is reaching out to Jeff for an alliance, and Jeff is more than willing to let Jonathan think he's in with him. I'm getting a sense that there's going to be a betrayal of one by the other.

There was a key conversation in the episode where the rest of the tribe found out that Jonathan has the HII and how they're plotting to blindside him so he leaves with it in his pocket. I think they're going to try it. I don't know if they'll succeed - revealed plans usually don't.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-04-12 at 10:13 AM
Bebo, based on Jeff's EW teaser for next week, sounds like you're right that Matsing loses yet again and Russell goes. Jeff doesn't even try to hype any hope for them, ha!

EW: Lots of shifting allegiances this week. What can you tell us about the next episode?
PROBST: The story remains the same — Matsing. Russell’s tribe. They are on their way to becoming an extinct tribe. If they don’t win, how mad will Russell get?

P.S. So it appears from the preview/challenge glimpse that they're going to let Matsing hobble on for another week as a team of 3. But if they go down to 2, they'll surely do a reshuffle, right? I'm just catching up on this season so not sure if there are spoilers on that, but you'd think it would be teased in the promos if a switch-up happens next week...at this point seems more likely for Ep. 5.

Posted by crispy06 on 10-04-12 at 10:26 AM
Yeah it sounds like Masting lose again. I can't say I'm sorry to see Russell go. He was totally useless from day one. As far as Kalabaw/Tandang, if a tribe reshuffle is coming up in episode 5, then all of these plans that people are talking about are basically dead. The funny thing is Jonathan/Mike would have been in trouble if their tribes lost this challenge but a tribe re-shuffle just might save them.

Posted by Round Robin on 10-04-12 at 10:25 AM
Russell talks the talk, but he cannot walk the walk, and even though Malcolm is aligned with Denise, he's gotta be pissed that he had to vote off Angie, and he's gotta be pissed that Russell badmouthed her after bringing absolutely nothing to the table himself. Russell has a huge bullseye in the middle of his back because of this, and IMNVHO Matsing is going to suck hind teat again and Malcolm and Denise will vote Russell off. And there might be some unpleasant things said at TC before he goes.