URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7945
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep3"

Posted by dabo on 10-02-12 at 01:24 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

KALABAW TRIBE
Carter Williams
Dana Lambert
Jeff Kent
Jonathan Penner
Katie Hanson
Sarah "Dawson" Dawson

MATSING TRIBE
Angie Layton
Denise Stapley
Malcolm Freberg
Russell Swan

TANDANG TRIBE
Abi-Maria Gomes
Artis Silvester
Lisa Welchel
Michael Skupin
Peter "Pete" Yurkowski
Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour

ELIMINATED
ep 1. Zane Knight (Matsing)
ep 2. Roxanne "Roxy" Morris (Matsing)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Lisa." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Lisa and Jeff." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. (Official nicknames are noted above.)

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, which order the tribes place in the immunity challenge, who gets first confessional, do Artis or Carter ever get a confessional), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Russell." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Russell and Pete" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Yeah, you got bored and stopped reading already, I get it. But bear with me anyway, we are very particular around here. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're realy all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something. (yes, it is an archaic rule, we don't really enforce it anymore anyway)

5. Have fun!

That's an order.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Angie"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-02-12 at 01:54 AM
Despite all of the OVER attention that Tandang and Kalabaw are getting this week, Matsing will be going back to TC.

Lucky for Denise this one is a no-brainer. With both Malcolm and Russell in her her voting pocket, Angie is the obvious target. Russell thinks it might be him, Angie wishes it was him, Malcolm will go back and forth, but Denise will decide.

3-1 Angie vs Russell.
Angie's torch is snuffed...

I'm also going to claim that the invaluable gift is a hidden idol and it's possession is what prompts the Blair-deals on Tandang. Abi finds it and let's Pete in on her fortune. Turning the game on her ally RC by going after Mike. I know, convoluted.

Or do you know better?...

Shameless Plug Inserted

"Angie"
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-02-12 at 07:04 AM
I agree with Tribephyl. This week the predictable is going to happen but CBS is trying their darndest to send up the smoke screen. I think that Jonathan is going to reign in the baseball player that is wary of him with his idol. I think that Pete is beginning to distrust the young girls plus Skupin on his tribe, and is therefore trying to form a secondary alliance, perhaps. Or, maybe he's just a scout for the girls to see where Lisa's alliegences lie? Regardless, the Tandang's are chanting winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Angie, however, is the one member of the tribe that seriously chokes in the challenge causing the Matsing tribe to lose. Prior to TC, Russell does some soul searching and takes responsibility perhaps for leading the losing tribe, or whatever. Those shots of the depressed and prayerful Russell are misdirection as well.

Malcolm enjoyed his cuddling with Angie but I think his affinity for her was over hyped and seemed forced last week. He knew that he had stirred the pot in his tribe, and he wants the million. Denise will point it all out to him, and he'll vote to boot Angie, as will Russell and Denise. Angie leaves 3 - 1.

"Angie"
Posted by Bebo on 10-02-12 at 07:41 AM
I originally thought it would be Russell, but with all of the vidcaps showing Angie struggling, it would make a lot more sense to a dying tribe to keep around the person who is better in challenges. Russell will be the alternate target and get Angie's vote, but she'll be the one to go.

"Russel"
Posted by esquire on 10-02-12 at 11:30 AM
The tribe leader is the one who always goes early

"RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep3"
Posted by crispy06 on 10-02-12 at 11:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-12 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

I'm gonna go against the pack and say that it's Russell this week.

His weird inclusion in the promo just sticks out to me, like a tribute. The other promos about Mike and Jonathan being threatened are just misdirection, Masting will lose again in a close challenge but the group will decide that Russell isn't useful to them anymore. Angie has her booby partner so she is safe for another week.

"Angie"
Posted by byoffer on 10-02-12 at 01:58 PM
Her bubble will burst. Her cookies will be missed.

"RE: Angie"
Posted by samboohoo on 10-04-12 at 09:33 AM
Cookies? Those are more like seven-layer cakes.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"Angie"
Posted by Loree on 10-02-12 at 03:50 PM
If this team loses again they need to get rid of the weakest link. That is Angie. At least Malcolm has some strength.

"Angie"
Posted by parathor on 10-02-12 at 03:55 PM
There's no way that she can successfully dive deep into the water with those things.

"RE: Angie"
Posted by SOAR64 on 10-03-12 at 08:21 AM
I agree that this challenge would be difficult for a contestant like Angie. I have often wondered if the production staff who set up the challenges build them two at a time. One of which demands a physical effort to win, and one which leans more to the agility and puzzle solving skills. This would allow the producers to manipulate the game by deciding which players are still in the game and considering their ability to complete the challenges. They would then decide which challenge to use.

"Russ"
Posted by forehead on 10-02-12 at 04:15 PM
While it's clear to me that Matsing goes to TC, it's not clear who out of Russ or Angie will get booted.

Spec: They might speculate that once they're down to three there might be some tribe reshuffling. So, why not boot the one they get along with the least - Russ?

"Russell"
Posted by Corvis on 10-02-12 at 05:41 PM
I think it's going to be Russell this week. Strategically, for Denise and Malcolm it makes sense to keep an ally you can control. Angie is more pliable than Russell.

Also, I agree with forehead that they have to be thinking a shuffle is coming and therefore it'd be better to keep the person who is more on their team than the guy who might jump given half a chance.

I think we'll see a shift to two tribes after next episode and that will change everything.

"HEY ANGIE..."
Posted by Round Robin on 10-03-12 at 01:06 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Angie"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 10-03-12 at 10:53 AM
Angie is too weak compared to Russell & this tribe needs all the help it can get, so Russell stays another week. Denise has more wiggle room & can chose who to ally with next week, although Malcolm already has her allegiance over Russell. Malcolm goes with his #1 alliance Denise, so its 3:1 & Angie's out.

"Russell"
Posted by dabo on 10-03-12 at 11:05 AM
Find myself agreeing with Corvis. Matsing is facing the prospect of Ulonging, Russell is a game threat and the eye-candy isn't, good-bye Russell.

"Angie"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 10-03-12 at 02:50 PM
It's time to eat some cookies!

"Angie"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 10-03-12 at 05:45 PM
cue the music