URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7941
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep2"

Posted by dabo on 09-25-12 at 01:48 AM
When the world never seems
to be livin' up to your dreams
And suddenly you're finding out
the Facts of Life are all about you

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

KALABAW TRIBE
Carter Williams
Dana Lambert
Jeff Kent
Jonathan Penner
Katie Hanson
Sarah "Dawson" Dawson

MATSING TRIBE
Angie Layton
Denise Stapley
Malcolm Freberg
Roxanne "Roxy" Morris
Russell Swan

TANDANG TRIBE
Abi-Maria Gomes
Artis Silvester
Lisa Welchel
Michael Skupin
Peter "Pete" Yurkowski
Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour

ELIMINATED
Frankenzane (Matsing)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Artis." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Artis and Dawson." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. (Official nicknames are noted above.)

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, which order the tribes place in the immunity challenge, who gets first confessional, does anyone find the HII, who makes the best rice), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Michael." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Michael and Russell" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Yeah, you're getting bored with all this lop now, I get it, but we are very particular around here. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

Well, unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something. (yes, it is an archaic rule, we don't really enforce it anymore anyway)

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep2"
Posted by crispy06 on 09-25-12 at 07:08 AM
Roxy.

"Roxy"
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-25-12 at 07:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-12 AT 07:56 AM (EST)

With the new promo from Wednesday we can see that perhaps the Kalabaw's collect the puzzle pieces a bit faster than the Tandangs, but the Tandangs perhaps finish their puzzle first. Then Kalabaw finishes, and in last is most likely the Matsing tribe. We see Malcolm looking a bit angry/frustrated while working on the puzzle.

We also have a bit more evidence with the press images and the picture of the Matsing's later than most of the others...it's suspect.

From vidcaps of future challenges, thanks TDT, we have evidence that Russell, Malcolm, and Angie are indeed there, leaving the bootee from episode 2 to be either Denise or Roxy. Last week we saw that Denise has a good alliance with Malcolm, while Roxy appears to be a loner. My money is on Roxy...

"Roxy"
Posted by Corvis on 09-25-12 at 09:14 AM
Since vidcaps tell us it could only be Roxy or Denise if Matsing loses and I do think they'll lose... it's gotta be Roxy. Denise had the development in the first ep that points to her being around for a while.

"Roxy"
Posted by CTgirl on 09-25-12 at 09:23 AM
Ditto what FloPo said.

"Roxy"
Posted by Bebo on 09-25-12 at 11:57 AM
Since Dabo sang, I will too:

The name on everybody's lips is gonna be...Roxy.

Roxy told them in the first ep that she doesn't do puzzles. Well, the first 2 IC's include puzzles. And while Russell annoys them all, being 2 down makes keeping 2 men important in case strength is needed for future challenges.

"Roxanne"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-25-12 at 04:43 PM
The challenge appears to me as if Kalabaw snatches another top prize from the capable (but slower) hands of Tandang. This ultimately leaves Matsing as the losers and the tribe that heads to TC.

My thought is also that Malcolm may blow a gasket after the challenge, but this of course does nothing to advance the story other than taking the aim off of Angie and Russell and rather leveling the cross-hairs on Roxanne.
With Denise and Malcolm in strategic leadership of the tribe, noting Malcolm's previous note of keeping Russell for a couple more rounds and his developing friendship/alliance with Angie leaves Roxy on the outside and not many things, others can do, to alter that outcome.
However, Roxy does have a vote.
Is she alone and bitter enough to target Malcolm in return? Would the others try to involve her in a plot to boot Angie or Russell? Does she concede the fight and lob a vote at the player most likely to win?
My thought is that regardless of what happened last week, the new story is Malcolm and Angie and the repercussions of that friendship.
Therefore, by the time TC comes around, I think Roxy will feel as if it's either Angie or herself.
Denise is Last to Vote, and while JP tries to build tension between votes for Angie and Roxanne, the votes end up 4-1.
Roxy's torch is extinguished.

"Bye-bye, Roxanne!"
Posted by Belle Book on 09-25-12 at 05:02 PM
I'm gonna go with the flow here.

"Russel."
Posted by kingfish on 09-25-12 at 06:37 PM
I will not be fooled with a photoshopped pic.

"RE: Russel."
Posted by Corvis on 09-25-12 at 06:56 PM
what pic are you talking about?

"RE: Russel."
Posted by kingfish on 09-25-12 at 10:01 PM
Referencing Mistress Flower's post. Mine was not a serious comment, but there's at least a one in three chance that his tribe goes to TC, and if they do I figure it's a pretty good chance that he's the next to go.

"Roxanne..."
Posted by byoffer on 09-25-12 at 10:27 PM
...you don't have an alliance that is strong
Your Survivor days are over
You won't have a torch that's lit for long.

"HEY ROXY..."
Posted by Round Robin on 09-26-12 at 00:19 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Roxanne"
Posted by dabo on 09-26-12 at 01:11 AM
eh, why not?

I think Kalabaw has another great week, rocks in the challenge(s), comes out ahead. Tandang skates by, leaving Matsing to go again to TC, make a desperate gamble.

Malcolm can't afford to lose Russell at this point, and he also needs Denise as a vote (and she him), so he decides between Angie and Roxy, hoping to make the best of a losing tribe.

"Roxy"
Posted by Loree on 09-26-12 at 08:08 AM
She is the weakest.