URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7934
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep1"

Posted by dabo on 09-18-12 at 00:07 AM
Welcome back my friends to the game that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside.

Yep, looks like we're in for yet another season of "Probst Tries To Kill the Franchise!"

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

KALABAW TRIBE
Carter Williams
Dana Lambert
Jeff Kent
Jonathan Penner
Katie Hanson
Sarah "Dawson" Dawson

MATSING TRIBE
Angie Layton
Denise Stapley
Malcolm Freberg
Roxanne "Roxy" Morris
Russell Swan
Zane Knight

TANDANG TRIBE
Abi-Maria Gomes
Artis Silvester
Lisa Welchel
Michael Skupin
Peter "Pete" Yurkowski
Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jeff." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Jeff and RC." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. (Official nicknames are noted above.)

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, which order the tribes place in the immunity challenge, who gets first confessional, what's up with idols this season, how many times Lisa will be on The 700 Club over the next several months), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Dana." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Dana and Zane" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

Well, unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something.

5. Have fun!
That's what it's all about.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Zane"
Posted by Corvis on 09-18-12 at 09:38 AM
I was going to go with Angie, but tribe's vidcaps convinced me she is safe for another episode. Zane is one of the weakest people on this tribe and there's a vidcap that shows he's losing his leg of the challenge, which he runs with Russell. Russell will know that Zane was slowing him down. I think Zane is booted as the weakest player. And it doesn't help that he is a little "different", either.

"Zane..."
Posted by byoffer on 09-18-12 at 09:59 AM
...will get towed away.

"RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep1"
Posted by crispy06 on 09-18-12 at 10:50 AM
Zane. Looks like he and Russell are the ones slowing the Masting tribe down. I don't think he helps his situation by being so anti-coach either.

"Zane"
Posted by LeftPinky on 09-18-12 at 01:06 PM
Looks like he's not very tribe friendly in the vidclips...

"Bye-bye, Zane!"
Posted by Belle Book on 09-18-12 at 01:09 PM
I'm going with the others here -- his tribe loses and he's the weakest link. Good-bye!

"Zane"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 09-18-12 at 02:51 PM
He's going to go home

"HEY ZANE..."
Posted by Round Robin on 09-19-12 at 01:10 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Zane"
Posted by dabo on 09-19-12 at 01:54 AM
Just watched the TVG promo, way to sink your tribe into last place on the first leg of the first challenge.

"Zane"
Posted by Bebo on 09-19-12 at 03:13 PM
Because I am a lemming.

No, seriously...because he's a Yankees fan.

OK, this is for real. Reading his profile, he comes across as someone who likes to try and take charge and can rub others the wrong way, which usually doesn't bode well in this game. That, plus the fact that he appears physically weak in comparison to many of the others on his tribe, makes him a target in my eyes.

"Zane"
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-19-12 at 04:32 PM
Zane is a walking poster board....seems like his story is tatoo'd all over him. Too bad the smoker and drinker is the first to go....he could have been extremely colorful. I think everyone is right. Zane is not long for the Survivor game.

If it isn't him, perhaps it will be Denise, but Denise is the one that dives down and unlocks the chest....most likely makes up for some lost time, perhaps. I think it would be one of the younger, more ditzy girls right off the bat....?

"Zane"
Posted by SOAR64 on 09-19-12 at 04:35 PM
Nothing personal, but I have had several family members who have suffered from smoking. Zane you are the one to go this week. Hope you quit smoking before anymore damage is done.

"Zane"
Posted by Loree on 09-19-12 at 05:26 PM
I am quite sure Russell Swan's tribe loses. And I think it is a male getting booted. So Zane is the choice.

"Zane"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-19-12 at 05:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-12 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Moving right past the which tribe loses... (Sorry, Matsing)
Because of future caps; Angie, Malcolm, Roxy and Russell are safe.
This leaves Zane or Denise as our first bootee.
VS
Weighing the pros/cons:
Smoker vs Athlete; Socially Awkward vs Socially Saavy; Take Sides vs Take Action;
hmm...Even if I didn't already know who indeed makes it farther than 1st boot.
Seems like a pretty well figured out first boot.
Bye, Zane.