URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7928
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"*S26 Spoilers"

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 07-03-12 at 10:22 PM
I do not post at Sucks and don't even read the spoilers/speculation over there but I had to today. I heard that the information in one of the threads over at Sucks was "fairly accurate", "very accurate".

This is what I know:

-It only rained about 4 days that were bad and other days it sprinkled but it was mostly nice. It was not as bad as season 25 that had about 18 days of straight rain.

-It was humid out there all the time and even little bug bites or cuts and scrapes didn't heel or took a long time to heel.

-There were 10 returning players on one tribe (favorites) orange and black buffs vs 10 completely new (fans) purpleish buffs

-The merge buff is green the merge tribe name is strange and supposed to be filipino.

-Many of the fans were very knowledgeable about the game and even details from the past moreso than the fans on fans vs favorites 1

-The game starts with the 10 fans arriving by boat and they wait on the beach as the favorites arrive by helicopter. There is a reward challenge right off and the favorites win it.

-The first immunity challenge is one by the fans and Francesca plays the same game as last time and comes out too strong and even though she made pregame deals is first gone.

-There is one swap that lasted for 2 tribal councils and then they merged. (I will give more information on this when the season starts.)

-8 jury members and a final 3 I asked if 8 on jury because of medivac and they said yes

-Merge at final 12 and jury was supposed to be 9

-Many of the returning players play a different game then the first time around and for some they get blasted because of it at the final tribal.

-Brenda is not in final 3

-The final 3 is Sherry Cochran and Dawn

-I had red through Missyae that there was a medivac late in the game and my source agreed that there was not just one of them.

-I had read through Missyae that Brandon went nuts and was sent home immediately and my source agreed that was true.

-I had read through Missyae that their were multiple idles played this season and my source agreed this was true.

This is what Beatlebum79 at Sucks has said in this thread link I had not read any of this when I found out the stuff above I am putting what I know to be confirmed below each.:

Post 1 (6/23/12):
1. Survivor 26 is Survivor Caramoan: Fans & Favorites
This is true

2. Season started with 2 tribes of 10 castaways.
True

3. The names of returning players given to me in the "Survivor 26 - Returning Players Speculation" thread are indeed correct, but with the addition of Malcolm. When I asked my source which returning castaway on the list is not returning since adding Malcolm makes it 11 returning castaways, my source did not reply.
True and Missyae had the same info Malcom Freburg who loves Johhny Fairplay and even pulled a stunt at the family visit switching identity with his brother. He wasn't as much of a villan on this season. By the way, Malcom finished season 25 in 4th place.

4. Malcolm is indeed from Survivor Philippines. He is described by my source as "tall and long-haired". He's already voted off but is a member of the jury.
True

5. Somebody asked me in the other thread to ask my source if it's Erik Reichenbach (Micronesia) or Erik Cardona (Samoa). My source described Erik as "tall, thin, and has curly hair". It's safe to assume that it's Micronesia's Erik based on my source's description.
This is true it is Eric Rekenback

Are you sure you want to know the Final 6 spoilers? If not, leave the thread. If you're sure, proceed.

6. The final 6 castaways are 4 favorites and 2 fans.
I don't know for sure if this is true but I do know that at final six the favorites did outnumber the fans by reading a Missyae post and this was confirmed by my source.

7. The names of the 2 fans are Eddie & Sheiry. (as spelled by my source)
I heard Sherry but didn't ask for spelling

8. The names of the 4 favorites are Brenda, Erik, Cochran & Dawn (?)
This is true

9. Dawn has question mark because she was not named by my source. My source just described the other final 6 castaway as "an older woman". Since Cochran was in the list and he's a known ally of Dawn, I asked my source if her name is Dawn and my source said yes.
Dawn is correct

Post 131 (6/27/12)-

New spoiler #1: There is no truth to Brandon punching Malcolm that is why he got the boot. But he had an outburst during a challenge. He threw fits against his tribemates that it was decided to hold a tribal council right there and then. He was voted out in that instant tribal council. (That's my loose English translation of what my source told me. My source didn't provide details unfortunately.
This is true and Missyae has said the same thing. Note: Brandon was seen posting youtube videos as of June 14 which was around day 28 in the game so how many days did it take to get home and did he start posting right away?

Post 142 (6/27/12)-

Survivor Caramoan: Fans & Favorites Jury Members (in no particular order):
Philip
Michael
Malcolm
Reynolds
Andrea
Brenda
Eddie

Erik (F4 boot)

FINAL 3
Cochran
Dawn
Sherie

The final 3 is true the rest is considered to be "fairly accurate".

I asked why there was only 11 names when merge usually happens at 12 remaining castaways. My source did not reply. It's either Brandon was supposed to be part of the jury or my source forgot 1 name. Or maybe they threw the castaways under the bus when they didn't merge at 12. Kind of like having the castaways believed there was a merge in Survivor Thailand.
The 11 part is true, the other is his spec that I can't confirm

Post 258 (7/2/12):

New spoiler 1: There was no mixed tribes at the start. It's fans tribe versus favorites tribe.
True

New spoiler 2: There was a merge at 12. Brandon was supposed to be part of it.
True about the merge at 12. He seems pretty sure about Brandon here but my source conflicts with this

New spoiler 3: It's Final 3. Not Final 2.
True, also Missyae has posted same

New spoiler 4: Francesca was 2nd or 3rd voted out.
Not true. My source and Missyae both say Francesca is first out.

New spoiler 5: Corinne went out pre-merge.
True

Post 266 (7/3/12)

New spoiler 6: This is so weird but my source insists Sheiry is a favorite. I asked my source if it's Cirie but my source said she's white and slightly younger than Dawn. I still think Sheiry is a fan who allied with the favorites that is why my source mistook her as one.
I believe that his spec that Sherry allied with the favorites and that is why she was mistaken as a favorite is correct but at this point I can't say why.

New spoiler 7: Dawn orchestrated the Brenda boot. Brenda got so angry and even called Dawn a "killer" during the final tribal council. Most of the jury are angry at Dawn during the final tribal council.
I can not confirm this but I know that Missyae posted that their was a catfight and some of his favorite girls were involved and they still aren't speaking today so it sounds easily like this could have been cause of it.

I know that Missyae spoiled that Brenda picked Dawn as part of the family reward visit and then gave up her own and if that is true Brenda would feel double stabbed by Dawn betraying her.

Missyae said that the person blasted at the final tribal was affected enough that they had to seek professional help after the game.

New spoiler 8: Erik was "medivac" but not because of physical injury. My source said he got affected so much by the Brenda boot that he sort of had a breakdown and was taken out of the game. He eventually came back for the final tribal council also angry at Dawn.
I can not confirm this but Missyae did spoil that their was a late medivac that dashed the dreams of one favorite. He also spoiled the medical name as Psychosomativally which makes sense compared to beetlebum's description of it.

New spoiler 9: My source thinks Cochran won.
I can not confirm this. I do know that more then 1 got blasted at the final tribal.

That is it for now. I know that Missyae has a ton of sources that have been spot on and it looks like beetlebum for this season has some good intel to.

Agman siggified me

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: *S26 Spoilers"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-04-12 at 01:36 AM
Holy balls, that really sounds like a helluva season!

Posted by Estee on 07-05-12 at 09:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-12 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

That -- is a lot of sourced spoiling. Thankee for the compilation.

What this tells me is that we're looking at the season where Anti-Darwin Syndrome basically ate the island. Go ahead, convince me Cockroach went on an extended Immunity streak. I was picking up the delicate scent of idols just from seeing his name in the F3, and putting it all together makes me think the first and only standard for most eliminations was 'Who can win a challenge? Any challenge? Any challenge at all?' And then there was Cockroach, who couldn't.

It would be very hard to be less informed than the 'fans' on the original version, who were frequently seen as a giant raised middle finger to the most devoted viewers. In a word: Chet. And more words are available.

Corinne out early is the reason she was recast. Phillip on the jury is just depressing. What color is the sky in his world? Even worse, what color is the underwear?

Nice to see I may have guessed right on Brandon (and an insta-Council may be as close to an apology for the Hantz clan as we ever get), but Erik with issues? The man player kid who gave up the necklace to clear the path for the guillotine blade, having issues? Gee, whatever could have produced those, Natalie? Some people aren't suited for this game, and they do seem to keep getting brought back... which means the post-finale therapy-seeker had better clear their schedule.

So if you play the same way, we hate you for it, but if you change things up, the jury targets you? Fans? Yeah, right: 'fans'...

Purple and orange, then green. Oh, for...

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-14-12 at 02:30 AM
I'm thinking Webby should just combine Spoilers and Bashers for S26.

I could have watched this thing if a well cast group of newbies had kicked the faves to the curb, starting with Cochran. That would have been cool.

Posted by Estee on 07-14-12 at 07:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-12 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

I'm thinking Webby should just combine Spoilers and Bashers for S26.

*sigh* I know I'm not exactly separating out the bitter, but many of us had adverse reactions on up to the returning side of this cast, and being told how it paid off (or didn't) isn't helping. When the foundation of the building is built with pure Stupid, anything piled on top of it is going to suffer.

If Rob's final-to-date season was arguably built around getting a Creator's Pet the win by surrounding him with idiots, then what would you bring in if Cockroach was your new villain's stroking cat? And the answer just might be 'Corinne, Erik, Phillip, Brandon'...

This one may hurt muchly.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-14-12 at 08:29 AM
You're so right, Estee. The whole feel is contrived to an end. Cochran is supposed to be a player. None of the people on the list were players except for Brenda. (Andrea talked it but never did it.) They waffled or rode coattails or were fooled or had to be talked down from the edge during their seasons. Too bitter and cynical or too naive.

Even Brenda was famous for holding still while they chopped her head off.
There is no rational pattern for this group of people to be together other than to fail.

>>> When the foundation of the building is built with pure Stupid, anything piled on top of it is going to suffer.

Well put!
I notice you put Ian instead of Erik. (Probably my fault.) Ian was actually a fine character until the end. His partnership with Tom was cool, and they ran Koror. His stepping down was bizarre. Caring what Katie thought. Giving the necklace to Natalie. Oh right, maybe they are the same.

How much did EPM want Tom to win Palau instead of Ian? So much?

I hope Dawn kicks butt and is ruthless. Mormon mama tough love.
The problem is, we know how they edited Cochran when he didn't come close to winning. Shoved him down our throats until he was mercifully booted. Will he get the same edit?
Ooh, it would be cool if they hid Cochran -- like a lot. Maybe put Leif's box over him and only popped him out ... no, darn it, he'll still have to answer questions at the end.

Posted by Estee on 07-14-12 at 10:27 AM
There is no rational pattern for this group of people to be together other than to fail.

A few years ago, I would have countered with 'To romance Tila Tequila.'

I notice you put Ian instead of Erik. (Probably my fault.) Ian was actually a fine character until the end. His partnership with Tom was cool, and they ran Koror. His stepping down was bizarre. Caring what Katie thought. Giving the necklace to Natalie. Oh right, maybe they are the same.

How much did EPM want Tom to win Palau instead of Ian? So much?

My sleepy bad on the name switch, and edit-fixed. But as you noted, these spoilers create echoes -- and I think my subconscious was trying to agree with your message in post #8 (which I did read before replying). The person who could be some degree of threat suddenly leaves in the final stages, clearing the path for... As a one-time event, Ian's stepping down and out was weird, but could be (barely) rationalized. Erik? Youth, stupidity, and possibly susceptible to bribes of all sorts, so the line wasn't drawn at the time. (And then one of the all-time Creator's Pets won that season. We really should have been more paranoid than most of us were.)

But Erik twice? In a word: rerun. BB may have the WWE scriptwriter on board (seriously), but EPMB has brought over the seven-season rule: after that much time, any storyline can be recycled because the bulk of the audience will have cycled out and sent in replacements.

Are we now the reality TV equivalent of a smart mark?

It's not a reassuring question.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-14-12 at 05:29 PM
Estée, very provocative. Methinks you have it worked out well.
I could wish he had recycled better material.

Posted by SOAR64 on 07-05-12 at 10:02 AM
Please tell me that Brandon was no where near the machete while he was on the island.

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 07-06-12 at 00:51 AM
It only rained about 4 days that were bad and other days it sprinkled but it was mostly nice. It was not as bad as season 25 that had about 18 days of straight rain.

This is a bit of a surprise. I was in an area very close to the Caramoan islands for around 5 days during S25's filming and it didn't rain in the slightest. It's during S26 though that we got 2 consecutive typhoons.

The merge buff is green the merge tribe name is strange and supposed to be filipino.

If you can give me the word, I can probably translate, depending on the language. There are almost 200 distinct languages spoken here.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-06-12 at 02:21 AM
It only rained about 4 days that were bad and other days it sprinkled but it was mostly nice. It was not as bad as season 25 that had about 18 days of straight rain.
This is a bit of a surprise. I was in an area very close to the Caramoan islands for around 5 days during S25's filming and it didn't rain in the slightest. It's during S26 though that we got 2 consecutive typhoons.

missyae suggests that S25 was a wet one.
And after following the weather forecasts for S26 (posted in the other S26 thread) I find it a bit surprising as well.

Of the weather forecasts posted for the filming time for S26, there were only 6 days without rain or storm. There must be some sort of microclimate around the filming area or something.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 07-06-12 at 07:44 AM
I was surprised too one of the first things I asked them because I saw your weather postings was "you must have got dumped on it rained every day out there it seems"

The merge tribe name was something like anolimity or at least that is how it sounded to me it started off "anol"

Agman siggified me

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 07-06-12 at 09:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-12 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

Nothing really pops into my head from "anolimity". I guess the closest I can think of is, "Noli Me Tangere", which is the title of a novel written by the Philippines' national hero. The phrase itself is Latin and is taken directly from the Bible.

Would be great if you can get confirmation of the tribe name though.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-14-12 at 02:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-12 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

Thank you Arnold.

So basically this is going to be a season that could have some rewards (like seeing Brenda backstabbed), BUT we will have to see Cochran, more and more Cockroach every episode, and then see him win?

I don't see any way this season is watchable, especially adding in Phillip (unless he acts normal, which is not necessarily possible). Brendan having meltdown I can suffer through, but Cockroach is insufferable, and god help us if we have to look at another sweater vest.

The guy just makes me wince and groan and it was hard enough to watch him on S23, but at least there was Ozzy kicking butt and at least Cochran was minimized as early jury.

I like Dawn. If she is cutthroat, good.
So Erik Ian's himself?
Is there anyone of the returnees who is truly entertaining? Who are they again? Brandon, Francesca, Corinne, Phillip, Brenda, Erik, Dawn, Cochran and who else?
ETA -- and THAT is how memorable I find Andrea from her season. I had to go find the list.

Why couldn't Cochroach have been medi-vacced after tripping over his massive inferiority/ego complex?

Posted by tullfan on 07-14-12 at 09:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-12 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

OFG, You shouldn't jump to conclusions. Arnold did not confirm that Cochran won season 26. Cochran winning was the impression of beetlebum's source. We already know that source has given some erroneous info such as mixing up the tribe colors on S25 and stating that this Shiery person is one of the favorites. Also Arnold claims that Francesca is first out whereas beetle's source disagrees.

As we saw on All Stars, FvF, HvV and other seasons with returnees, the returnees more often than not tend to disappoint on their repeat appearances. Maybe things will be different starting with a group of returnees which look not all that great on paper. The few returnees that were better the second time (Parvati, Boston Rob, Shii Ann) were some that many hard core fans thought didn't deserve to be invited back.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-14-12 at 09:19 AM
If we can survive Russhole's two returns and got satisfaction in him getting his comeuppance, then I think we can survive anything.

Not going to complain about any returnees at all - I reserve judgment until I actually see how they do on the show as we all know that they will likely be edited differently from their first times on the show, so I really don't get all the bleating about characters when we KNOW they can be edited very differently. Even Cochran - he had some good ideas, just that his execution was poor, so I'll be interested if he has learned anything because he at least tried to do far more than the average Survivor contestant did. I'll take Cochran and Andrea trying to make amends or learning from their experiences over another cast like Natalie/Ashley/Phillip who just sat around worrying about how they look.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-14-12 at 05:37 PM
Well, I didn't want to see Parvati come back but my dislike for her was intensified, not reduced.

I am not assuming anything. I'm posting my emotional response to the spoilers as an "if this is true I think I will vomit" sort of reaction.

I loathed watching Cochran, and I could not possibly enjoy seeing him again unless he has had a full brain and body transplant. Add the others to the mix and it's a revolting prospect. I've watched every season but this will be tough.

My fellow Survivor watcher has already indicated I will be on my own if I do choose to view it. Like it may get pushed to the late night spot for miscellaneous DVR viewing instead of being the can't wait to see it show.

Posted by udg on 07-14-12 at 09:26 AM
The Coch was pretty young the first time around. I'm hoping he has grown up a bit. It happens IRL, why not on TV?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!
Please don't burst my bubble. Please?

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-14-12 at 05:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-12 AT 07:51 PM (EST)

Um, S23 filming ended in July 2011 and S26 filming began something like 10 months later? Not great as maturation periods go.

Anyhow, it's Jeff and the editors who blew it by mistaking Cockroach confessionals for entertaining sound bytes. I have genuinely lost faith in their ability to select good material apart, as they now offer us close-ups of baggy underwear and obsessive ruminations on the meanness of cool kids as if these were the stuff that makes for a memorable season.

Ooh, I wonder if Corinne was cast to be meaner to Cocky than Whitney and provoke more sniveling on his part. Oh joy.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 07-23-12 at 07:45 PM
I posted the merge tribe buff color at the beginning of the month Jim Early is just now posting it himself and he agrees with me that it is green.

He hasn't picked on me at all since I made my post here with all of this info so perhaps he finally realizes that I do have a source.

He isn't the only one with spoilers.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-24-12 at 00:19 AM
Loved Estee's remark in BB forum that CBS must desperately wish they could film S26 afresh after the Willie Hantz debacle. The general public will likely assume CBS cast Brandon AFTER his uncle self destructed on BB. Won't reflect well. OK so Grodner doubtless knew about Lil Hantz meltdown and still cast Willy, but the public expects trashy casting from that source.

Would it were so they could throw it in the dustbin of really bad product and just do another one. They do have time!

Posted by Estee on 07-24-12 at 06:22 AM
'twasn't me: that was Tribe. (My thought of the morning was actually that if Mir. Early could, he'd pull the plug on the entire Survivor season just so everyone would have to rely on him to tell them what happened. I feel as if he'd love to be the only source on the Internet for spoilers, by hook and crook and possibly restraining orders.) But I do think Burnett is incredibly frustrated-on-up with Grodner right now for the reason stated above: it'll look like the nephew came after the brother despite the walking-out warning, and that will further tilt the public reaction towards 'You signed on for the fight, so why are you crying about being punched?'

What this may also do is recut Brandon's edit. He might have somehow gotten a little bit of sympathy before this: here is someone completely unsuited for the game, and please don't think too hard about how he got there. After Willie, I think this changes to 'We accidentally opened the cage and now we must tranquilize the beast before it kills us all. And please don't think too hard about how it got here.'

And yet I still can't make myself believe the network is done with this family. Not yet...

Posted by tullfan on 07-24-12 at 09:13 AM
I don't believe that we will see any other members of the Hantz family on any CBS reality shows; however, I fully expect that we will see Russell Hantz on Survivor again (probably season 28). With the breakout stars Malcolm and Abi Gomes on S25 as well as the possibility of Colton returning, I expect that S28 will be another Heroes vs. Villains.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-24-12 at 02:57 PM
And yet I still can't make myself believe the network is done with this family. Not yet...

Not to mention that Russell, himself, touted that his sister is going to be the next reality-show Hantz. Welcome Melanie (yes, named the same as Russell's wife. And no, he's not married to his sister.)

For what show, where, when? I don't know. But be aware, she is coming. (Or at least wants to.)

Posted by SOAR64 on 07-24-12 at 04:21 PM
I suspect that Russell might know things about Jeff, Mark, or behind the scenes of the making of Survivor that would place the show in a bad light. He has been around the show long enough to find these things out. I just don't trust the guy.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-24-12 at 07:30 PM
sorry not to credit you tribe. I looked back for the post to double check who said it, but couldn't find it. Well, you are both champions of the witty snark remark.

Good point about Brandon's edit, Estee, they probably have not edited 26 yet anyway, or only in a rough fashion.

Posted by Gothmog on 07-26-12 at 02:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-12 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

sorry not to credit you tribe. I looked back for the post to double check who said it, but couldn't find it.

Here it is.

etf: tags

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 07-24-12 at 09:07 PM
They have 1 full season of S25 to air before S26 airs in February so they may hope that the memory of Willie and his fiasco is long gone from the reality minds of the viewers by the time Brandon is on screen again. From all that I have read season 25 is shaping up to be a doozy.

Maybe they can photochop Brandon out of all the scenes or paste another face on him and call him Warren from Beaumont Texas haha

Agman siggified me

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-24-12 at 11:27 PM
Fans of Reality TV shows have long memories.

I still remember Justin getting removed from BB2, and that was in 2001!

Ironic that in S19, it was Ben who got 86'd from a challenge for being out of control, not the Hantz.

Thanks Arnold for all your spoilers and updates!
I do look forward to S25.

Posted by bondt007 on 08-06-12 at 04:57 PM
I agree - these guys are like a bad rash... it just hangs on and doesn't go away. Hard to forget.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Posted by liesconempese on 08-03-12 at 10:40 AM
So why are there 8 jury members if the merge is at 12? Does it have to do with Brandon or does someone get medivaced or some other twist?

Posted by liesconempese on 08-03-12 at 11:40 AM
Just red that its a jury of 8 because of a medavace my bad. So the merge happens at 12 and i guess someone was injured seriously and thats why we get one less juror. I assumed that Brandon made the merge and because he was sent home immediately he was denied a spot in the jury. Russell left the country on june the 7th maybe its related to Brandon. He left with Mikayla thought. So far the only difference between yours and betlebums spoilers are about Brandon making merge and Francesca being the 1st or second voted out. Ask your source who he thinks won the season Arnold_Lorax. Great to get so many spoilers! Thanks!

Posted by rachelOH63 on 11-01-12 at 05:52 PM
Bump. Guess I should have watched BB! ;)

"Premiere date announced"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-07-12 at 10:24 PM
It's all getting started on Wednesday, February 13th at 8 pm.

Bring it on!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-17-12 at 01:14 PM
Putting this here for now until proper threads are set up for 26... this has Jiffy's thoughts on the new season to come.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/16/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites-jeff-probst-gives-intel-on-next-season-says-it-is-even-better-than-survivor-philippines/

Relevant snippets:

“We have a lot of great who we have not yet anointed as a star or worthy of being in an all-star version of some sort,” Probst told EW, indicating that all the returning players would be playing for the second time, as opposed to the third or fourth. “And we started looking at that list and said, we actually have a new batch of people that would be fun to put against a group of newbies. And the result was fantastic. It really worked. It will be a season that most fans will regard even better than Survivor: Philippines. I really believe that. I know I’ve been wrong in the past, but if I’m wrong on this one, man, snuff my torch.”

One of the noticeable changes between the two seasons — which were shot back-to-back in the spring of 2012 in the Caramoan Islands — is that there will be less rain next time around since Philippines was filmed at the tail end of the rainy season, leading to those 21 consecutive days of downpours. An upside of the sunnier skies will be even more water challenges in Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites 2. (Some water challenges in Philippines had to be scrapped and replaced due to the inclement weather.) “We were in the water a fair amount for Philippines, but we’re in the water even more in Fans Vs. Favorites,” says Probst.

So it indeed seems as if once again at least one person will be taken out of the game for medical reasons. Paging Dr. Romana!

Posted by Estee on 12-17-12 at 01:51 PM
It will be a season that most fans will regard even better than Survivor: Philippines. I really believe that. I know I’ve been wrong in the past, but if I’m wrong on this one, man, snuff my torch.

*snuffs Jiffy's torch*

Because he'll be wrong in the future too.

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 12-21-12 at 01:40 AM
I think Malcolm will play as a fan. They filmed this before Survivor Philippines was aired.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 12-21-12 at 10:12 AM
They filmed it before it aired but after Phillipines had been filmed trust me Malcom is on the side of the returning players and is a fave

Agman siggified me

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 12-21-12 at 07:30 PM
Just as Russell was cast as a villain in HvV even though no one (except Parvati) knew anything about his game.

I think it would hurt Malcolm to be cast as an unknown fave. People will immediately mark him as a hot player and be suspicious of him. They know he is good but they don't know enough about him to know any weaknesses, which makes him dangerous to them.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 12-21-12 at 10:15 AM
Did anybody catch the question Jeff asked Malcom at the finalle about if he was single or not? I am sure that is because Malcom is the one that has a showmance in the fans vs fav season. I know that somebody is involved in a showmance in fans vs favs as thats what I was told but they didn't say who. It makes sence now that it is Malcom.

Agman siggified me

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 12-22-12 at 10:24 PM
Don't tell me its Cochran. He's the only one Malcolm is following among the rumored returning favorites.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 12-23-12 at 03:37 PM
A favorite has a showmance with one of the fans and it proves to be a strong alliance as at the merge it gives the favorites the numbers.

Agman siggified me

Posted by byoffer on 12-23-12 at 09:17 PM
Must be Andrea. She would be Malcolm's type (somewhat similar to Cookie)

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 12-24-12 at 09:01 AM
But Andrea isn't a fan.
Angie v.2 is on the fan's tribe according to the spoiler.

Posted by Round Robin on 02-11-13 at 02:22 PM
Laura, maybe? She ain't exactly a pooch, y'know.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 02-11-13 at 06:46 PM
I've heard and I dont know if its a reliable source (different from my source above which is reliable) that there could be multiple showmances and one of them involves Reynolds. I was only speculating on Malcom being involved in one based on Jeffs question just to be clear.

Agman siggified me

"Brandon's approaching breakdown."
Posted by Estee on 02-21-13 at 04:24 PM
I just found this pre-show interview with him. It doesn't exactly reflect whatever impact the first two cycles had on him, but it does show he was at least considering some atypical actions before the game began.

http://www.tv.com/news/survivor-cast-preview-brandon-hantz-is-going-to-poop-in-camp-30602/

He may have been joking at the time. Now? Possibly not so much.

"RE: Brandon's approaching breakdown."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-22-13 at 01:12 PM
This series of tweets seems to confirm that Brandon is sent home after being booted/removed from the game. See Allie's final comment at the bottom:

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 02-22-13 at 03:07 PM
Brandon was definately sent home after his meltdown. Filming started on May 18th and his first interaction that I could find was when he started posting enhanzted videos on facebook June 14th. The question is how long it took him to get home after his leaving the island.

Agman siggified me

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-22-13 at 03:17 PM
Thanks for that info, I didn't know about the June 14th date of videos.

Looking at the TDT calendar, June 13 is when Tribal Council #10 took place, leaving 10 in the game. The absolute latest Brandon would be in the game would be TC #9 considering the amount of time needed to fly home from the Philippines, more likely he left the TC before that.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 02-22-13 at 03:39 PM
My calendar is a couple days off from TDT calendar which I just looked up after your post Pepe. My source had said Brandon leaves during the middle of a challenge and that the tribe asked to have TC right at the challenge. I also know that Brandon was in the game for somewhere around "12-13 days" or thereabouts, my source wasn't exact about that.

TDT has day 14 as an immunity challenge which is June 3rd which if that is Brandon meltdown then it puts him out 5th and gives him just over a week to get home, they may have held him and had doctors examine him for a couple days before getting him on a flight.

Looks like TDT has a bunch of early question marks because depending on the timing of this blow up it could have messed up the normal cycle of things. I think TDT is off on the tribe re-shuffle because my source told me that there was a "swap for 2 tribal councils and then unswap at merge". I think that means that whatever alliances formed before the swap quickly got back together at the merge.

Keep in mind there was more than one medivac this season too.

Agman siggified me

Posted by dabo on 02-22-13 at 04:11 PM
TDT updates his calendar throughout the season, since it was initially created with what solid information he had and filled out with logical speculations. If you have some information he doesn't have then I'm sure he would like to hear from you.

As for Brandon, maybe they put him under 72 hour psychiatric detention before sending him home. There's something wrong with that boy.

I find myself wondering if he's really stupid enough to go through with the peeing and pooping sort of sabotage. It isn't just sick and disgusting and so on, it's stupid. Where's the plausible deniability? Running out of water, socks gone missing, tools gone missing, fishes somehow got knocked over into the dirt, etc., all that sabotage is done with a cloaking device. Poop in the rice, now let's see, who might have done that, one of the camera crew? some stranger who wandered into camp while hiking? did it fall from an airplane? It's idiotic, everyone will know who to blame.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 02-28-13 at 12:07 PM
As a side note when I made my calander I had May 18 as the start and that isn't right they were still getting aclimated and started on May 21. Thats why my first post said that June 14 would have been day 28 in the game when instead it was day 25. That being said day 12-13 for Brandon is coming up either this episode or next.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 02-23-13 at 09:36 AM
It won't be a shock to anyone that the fans lose again this week and Hope is next to go home.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Round Robin on 02-24-13 at 03:29 AM
I suppose not, but I wish they'd quit sending my eye candy home.

Posted by byoffer on 02-25-13 at 00:26 AM
I agree!

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 02-28-13 at 09:37 PM
According to Jeffs rease for this: Although not belonging to ep4, JP does tease something for ep5.
"In Episode 5, in two weeks, that idea happens of somebody saying, 'I'm going to destroy the camp' and all that means is, 'Everybody get your camera on your shoulder 'cause we've got something happening.'"

It sounds like episode 5 is Brandons meltdown and that would make it day 12 or 13 like my source revealed.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Belle Book on 03-01-13 at 01:34 PM
So who goes out in Episode 4? Shamar? Corinne? Matt? Or none of the above?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-01-13 at 04:57 PM
Right now, I'm leaning toward Corinne because I think we got a fair amount of foreshadowing with all the stuff going on between her and Malcolm with the HII. As well, she's one of the few who hasn't been shown to be a part of a real alliance other than her schmoozing with Malcolm.

Why Corinne and not someone like, let's say, Brenda or Erik? Because we've seen a lot more of Corinne lately so I think she's the one that goes next from the Faves.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-01-13 at 05:19 PM
Brenda and Erik both make the merge. As you said there was a lot of Corrine talk between Andrea and Cochran and Phillip and even Brandon. With Brandon going next week and the swap coming the week after it makes sense that Corrine goes this week and not as a outsider in a switch.

Agman siggified me

Posted by CTgirl on 03-01-13 at 05:28 PM
And Andrea is gunning for her. They practically laid the boot story for next week out for us.

Posted by dabo on 03-01-13 at 05:28 PM
Plus they kept Hope hidden until just before Tribal. Brenda or Erik wouldn't come as a surprise as they aren't in Stealth, but with Andrea laying the groundwork to counteract Corinne (and with Brenda and Erik being only seen but not heard last time) the drama builds itself.

Whatever happens, I expect once again things don't go as Brandon wants and he can't handle it. He might still be gunning for Andrea, or expect the Stealth who are just playing along with Phillip's fantasy to turn on Phillip.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-01-13 at 06:32 PM
Right, but I'm thinking that the Fans' boots aren't going to be featured as much as they're not household names (in the Survivor world, that is), whereas the Faves are going to be invested more heavily before they get the boot just because of who they are. So someone like Corinne or Fran is going to get more attention leading up to a boot episode than someone like Hope did.

Andrea's machinations is another reason why I'm leaning toward Corinne as my boot choice. Corinne is also sounding a little crankier than usual on Twitter, which could very easily be explained by any number of things going on in her life, but could also possibly be explained by her knowledge that her story is coming to an end on TV.

Posted by dabo on 03-02-13 at 00:59 AM
What are the chances Brandon actually does something smart for a change? Try this on for size:

Armed with the knowledge that Andrea is out to undermine Corinne before Corinne can undermine Andrea, Brandon seizes the opportunity to shatter Stealth. He goes to Corinne and Malcolm and reveals what Andrea has been doing. Corinne and Malcolm believe him and/or confirm it somehow, and join in a plan to take out Andrea, depower Phillip. With Brenda and Erik also non-Stealth along for the vote they have five, and Malcolm doesn't even have to worry about playing his idol to cover Corinne.

What goes wrong?

Brenda really wants nothing to do with Brandon, they are allies simply out of having been excluded from Stealth. Brenda reveals Brandon's plan to Phillip and Andrea, joins Stealth, she's in the power alliance. And they target Corinne, which is what Andrea wants and it breaks up a pair. Brenda, the new and improved Dominatrix.

Possibly Erik also seizes this opportunity to join Stealth, but that seems less likely.

After Corinne is voted out they return to camp and Brandon Hulks out.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-02-13 at 01:03 AM
Works for me, I can live with that scenario.

It helps to explain why certain players go further in the game than where they might seem to be at in their alliances/non-alliances at the moment.

Posted by Bebo on 03-02-13 at 01:00 PM
depower Phillip

When I first read this, I thought it said 'deflower', so I'm doubly freaked out by the mental pictures you've given me today, Dabo.

An excellent argument for what happens next. Brandon is a ticking time bomb, but something has to happen to light the fuse. Having another member of his alliance voted out could be just the last nudge he needs to go over the edge.

"The tribal swap"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-14-13 at 01:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-13 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-14-13 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

Here is some inside info on how the tribal swap goes down next week:

They will draw eggs (with color purple and orange inside) and smash them when Jeff says to do it. There will end up being 3 fans on each tribe.

The new tribes will be:

New Gota-
Sherri
Eddie
Reynold
Malcom
Andrea
Brenda
Erik

New Bikal-
Matt
Julia
Mike
Corrine
Phillip
Dawn
Cochran

As you can see the new Bikal tribe is screwed they have the least amount of strength. They will lose all of the next IC's before the merge.

Agman siggified me

"RE: The tribal swap"
Posted by Estee on 03-14-13 at 03:54 PM
Which explains how Sherri, Killer Of Challenges makes it to the merge in the first place: there's enough power on her tribe to drag her over the finish line in the next IC, and they just sit her out as needed afterwards.

It would be natural to see the next ousters as going Fan, Fan, Fan, Feh. Unless NewlyBilked finally turns on The Man In Pink, it's hard to see the Not-Favs doing anything more than an alliance for a day to get rid of Phillip -- and not that until they're up 4-2 minimum and are sure the idol is nowhere about. Given that both idols are on the other tribe and the original information says Phillip unfortunately makes the jury...

...huh. There's actually a double bounce scenario on the board with NuGota. Too bad it'll never come up.

But Corinne goes out soon, so there has to be some kind of shuffle within Delusional R' He. Time to brainwash the enemy!

"RE: The tribal swap - my speculation"
Posted by Bebo on 03-14-13 at 04:22 PM
So the next three to go (in some order) are Julia, Matt, and Corrine. Matt's potential exit story started in this episode, with the discussion of his feet. Corrine's potential exit story starts in the upcoming episode, with Phillip setting her up as a target.

Since Matt's exit story was set up first, he'll be the next one out. It also makes sense from a numbers standpoint, since the Faves keep a numerical advantage 4-2. Corrine goes out next, keeping the Faves advantage 4-3. Then it's time to vote out another Fan. If NuBikal is unsure whether there is a merge after this TC, they'd want to keep Michael over Julia for challenge strength.

Posted by Estee on 03-14-13 at 04:32 PM
*nods* You could swap Corinne to third in the order if Phillip's paranoia starts seeing idols everywhere, but your sequence works out.

Malcolm's reaction to Corinne's ouster should be interesting. She's the only person who knows he's got an idol -- and despite her perennial attempts to earn uberbitch status, she may not necessarily sell him out at the moment of torch snuff. Worried that he's lost his closest ally or relief in having sole custody of a secret?

Presuming no one searches his bag. Not a bet I'd care to make.

Posted by dabo on 03-18-13 at 01:25 AM
Either people are misunderstanding something, or I am.

According to spoiling it is a J8 and F3. It was intended as a J9 but a medical evacuation prevents someone who would have been in the J9 and F3 from further participation.

As I read it: Someone not named in the J8 and F3 makes it to the merge at 12 and will be in the game until his/her medical evacuation.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-13 at 06:33 AM
I'm not sure about the validity of the intended J9 but ending up being J8 thing - much of the early spec was based around Brandon being the evacuee/force-out when there was 12 left, necessitating a J8 - obviously we now know that isn't the case.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-18-13 at 08:12 AM
Just to clarify that my source has always said that Brandon was out day 12/13 or thereabouts and that was correct. Additionally my source said that the tribes swap and they stay that way for 2 tribal councils so it would make sense that we are only going to lose Corrine and one other before the merge and Corrine is not this episode.

My source had also said that the info posted at Sucks in the beatlebum thread was "fairly accurate" so until I get more info on the merge I'm assuming it is merge at 12.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-14-13 at 04:46 PM
I can confirm that Corrine is not next. They are going to use Phillip vs Corrine and Corrine vs Phillip as the distraction but it won't get to that. Corrine will want to try and salvage stealthrus status until the merge and reunite with Malcom. We know she doesn't, but that will be weighing on her mind. That plus lets face it Phillip is the ONLY hope for New Bikal to win a challenge.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Belle Book on 03-14-13 at 07:02 PM
So either Julia or Matt are going first after the tribal swap. Probably Matt, since his feet are injured. It'll be a mercy boot for him, at least.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 03-17-13 at 10:43 AM
Don't you think that nu-Bikal will quickly realize how they stack up against nu-Gota? They will want to vote out the weakest link. It will be either Julia or Matt in my opinion.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-17-13 at 03:22 PM
Whether they boot or keep the strong or weak it will not make a difference as deep in the hole as they are against the other tribe physically and to a point mentally. They will however get rid of Matt or Julia next for sure though.

Agman siggified me

"Speculating a Julia quit"
Posted by beaglemaster on 03-19-13 at 00:37 AM
Current state of spoilers is...

>-There is one swap that lasted
>for 2 tribal councils and
>then they merged. (I
>will give more information on
>this when the season starts.)
>
>
>-8 jury members and a final
>3 I asked if 8
>on jury because of medivac
>and they said yes
>
>-Merge at final 12 and jury
>was supposed to be 9
>

>
>Survivor Caramoan: Fans & Favorites Jury
>Members (in no particular order):
>
>Philip
>Michael
>Malcolm
>Reynolds
>Andrea
>Brenda
>Eddie
>
>Erik (F4 boot)
>
>FINAL 3
>Cochran
>Dawn
>Sherie
>

>
>New spoiler 5: Corinne went out
>pre-merge.
>True
>

So, with that and now being down to 14, Corinne has to go in one of the next 2 episodes. Matt seems to be the most likely boot this week, then Corinne must go next, leaving Julia on the jury. But she is not on the spoiled jury list.

Julia has been give an edit SO similar to Purple Kelly ( near zero screen time, minimal referance by others) that it makes me wonder what she did to deserve such a ghost edit. Did she quit? Why else would she be ignored?

"RE: Speculating a Julia quit"
Posted by dabo on 03-19-13 at 01:12 AM
Nice spec. A late quit would explain a lot without anything bad having to happen to anyone. After the NaOnka and Purple Kelly simultaneous quits in Nicaragua Probst made it clear that quitters could be excluded from juries.

My only problem with this is that none of the remaining cast seem the type to just quit.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-19-13 at 06:50 AM
If it's Julia, then I'd be watching for some kind of injury or illness to start up in the next episode or two - she's a race car driver which requires a degree of mental toughness so I don't see a Purple Kelly kind of quit from her.

Posted by beaglemaster on 03-19-13 at 10:22 AM
It was spoiled that the reason for there being only 8 on the jury was due to a medevac, so if it is, it has to be Julia. What I'm wondering is, does Jiffy and/or MB consider it an unjustifide, lame excuse illness, whimp out quit. It sure seems like she's being punished with a "no fame for you" edit.

Although it has to be said that other than Andrea, none of the young girls got much of an edit either.

Posted by Bebo on 03-19-13 at 09:07 PM
If it's Julia, then I'd be watching for some kind of injury or illness to start up in the next episode or two

I'm thinking along the same lines, which has me thinking the order will be Matt, Corinne, and Julia. If Julia had any sort of storyline at this point, I'd suspect Matt as the medivac since we've already been shown his foot problems. But it's been common in the editing to introduce a storyline for someone in one episode, increase their exposure in the next one, and then vote them out in the third episode of the sequence. That's why I put the three in the order that I do - it follows that sequence.

I'd expect Julia to start to show up in this week's episode, even if it's just as simple as getting a confessional from her on how she feels about the switch. Then next episode she'll be brought up as misdirection boot potential, and if she medivacs due to illness, the editing might make some reference to her health. Or it could be a Dana situation, where her health isn't addressed until the evac episode.

Posted by dabo on 03-19-13 at 09:32 PM
It has to be something serious enough to put someone in the hospital and prevent them serving on the jury. If it were an injury alone that would be something like a leg broken seriously enough to require traction, for example. Hope that's not it.

Race car drivers not only have to be mentally tough, as Pepe said, they have to be in top condition to deal with the heat and discomfort of racing while still being able to make snap decisions. In other words, they are accustomed to sloughing it off to stay on track. She may be able to conceal an illness (certain illlnesses anyway) for awhile even in Survivor conditions (little food, exposed to the elements, etc.).

Posted by beaglemaster on 03-20-13 at 08:47 AM
>It has to be something serious
>enough to put someone in
>the hospital and prevent them
>serving on the jury.
>If it were an injury
>alone that would be something
>like a leg broken seriously
>enough to require traction, for
>example. Hope that's not
>it.
>
Or maybe she could get voted out, go to Ponderosa, get one of the cameramen drunk and get him to sneak her out town to go dancing. Get into a bar fight and have to spend the next 2 week in jail.

OK, maybe not... but I would enjoy having some drama like someone getting kicked off jury for breaking the rules. Jiffy could get all excited tweeting about another big Survivor first for this season.

"Conflicting information?"
Posted by Bebo on 03-23-13 at 10:01 PM
The "fairly accurate" jury list includes Phillip and the spoilers say Corinne goes out pre-merge.

But in the social media thread, Phillip tweeted on June 8, which would be the day after Ep 7 if TDT's calendar is correct.

So, what's true?

"RE: Conflicting information?"
Posted by dabo on 03-23-13 at 11:28 PM
That was a sponsored tweet.

http://sponsoredtweets.com/twitter_advertising/campaign-management/

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-24-13 at 08:40 AM
Philip makes the jury that is true. Corrine goes out before the merge and that is true. As Dabo pointed out the twitter spotting was a programmed response.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Bebo on 03-24-13 at 04:21 PM
Thanks for uncovering that dabo and confirming the spoilers, Arnold. I just couldn't reconcile the two.

"Updated info"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-26-13 at 09:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-13 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

I wanted to clarify a few things that I have an update on:

1. The tribe swap is in fact for 2 TC's.
2. Merge is next episode
3. Julia this week, Corrine next
4. Even though next week is the merge, the merge boot doesn't make jury.

Will add more later.

Edited to add: I went back threw all of my notes from way back when I got the info. My source had said "Corrine does not make the jury" I didn't post it like that because when I red beatlebum's posts and was verifying based on my source I saw that "Corrine does not make merge" and assumed that was the same thing as what my source had meant since lately when there is a merge all make jury. That is not the case this time and that is why I gave the clarification update.

Agman siggified me

"RE: Updated info"
Posted by ASurvivorFan on 03-28-13 at 09:33 PM
Shouldn't you be considering now that maybe, probably, your source is wrong with Corinne? The exact term used was "she didn't make the merge". But as you can see, she did.

Since Exile Island, every single person that made the merge became a jury if they didn't get to the end. If Corinne is the first boot in the merge, do you think the Survivor people will not let her be a jury? She's good TV and her jury speech in Gabon is very memorable.

I think you should ask your source again because at this moment, its more likely that your source made a mistake rather than CBS cutting the first boot from the jury.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-28-13 at 09:39 PM
If you read my clarification I said that what my source said was that "Corrine didn't make the JURY". My source never said that she didn't make merge I made that mistaken ussumption and I clarified it. It is very clear Corrine is not on the jury.

Agman siggified me

Posted by FlashThompson on 03-28-13 at 10:33 PM
Why is that clear, though? I agree with ASurvivorFan, her not making the jury would be a first in almost 6 years, which is exactly why they asked if you could ask your source again, especially since beatlebum at sucks now seems to claim that she is part of the jury after all.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-28-13 at 10:42 PM
I don't have to ask my source again. If you don't believe me that is fine you will find out next wednesday.

Agman siggified me

Posted by FlashThompson on 03-28-13 at 11:02 PM
It's obviously not about "not believing you", you've certainly proved that you have a legit source with everything else you've correctly spoiled so far. People are simply confused due to conflicting info as well as mere logic. Do you happen to know WHY she's not part of the jury, then? They must have had some kind of a reason not to include her.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-28-13 at 11:05 PM
I don't know why and its a good question. If I can uncover more I will.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Round Robin on 03-29-13 at 00:10 AM
I don't know if this is why they'd do an 8 member jury, but only having 8, or even 7, would prevent a 3 way tie.

Posted by parathor on 04-01-13 at 03:20 PM
They could still have a 2-way tie, though. I guess the next question is, "do they have to revote between the two people who received the most votes?"

Posted by Estee on 04-04-13 at 08:07 AM
Makes it really awkward when the voters got to see the show's post-editing version of events. Slightly biased second ballots -- which makes an on-the-spot challenge more likely.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-04-13 at 10:17 AM
All pretense that only the cameraman knows who received which votes while still on the island and results not being revealed until everyone is live back in the States has gone out of the window long long ago.

The producers and cameramen would just tell Jiffy, "There's a tie. Have them deliberate some more and then revote for the two that are tied."

Posted by Estee on 04-04-13 at 10:27 AM
The question is whether the show would prefer to hide it (there was no tie, vote again on the island) or create live drama at the reunion (we have a what?).

Revoting on the island could also make for some extremely awkward editing. 'Okay, now ask a question as if you were leaning the other way.'

Posted by dabo on 04-04-13 at 10:45 AM
And if they can't break the tie on a revote whichever of them draws the purple rock becomes runner-up.

I really think the only question what happens if there is a tie is whether they split the prize or award both a million dollars.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 03-29-13 at 09:56 AM
Maybe after Brandon's meltdown, they didn't want to risk an equally unstable Phillip at Ponderosa with Corinne. Especially when Corinne would no longer have a reason to hold back & more animosity towards Phillip after blindsiding her so early after the merge.

"Teaser for next week"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-27-13 at 09:00 AM
Just for fun I will give a teaser for next week's merge episode:

"What do Corrine and Sherri have in common?"

Agman siggified me

"RE: Teaser for next week"
Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 07:14 PM
'Utter disdain towards everyone around them -- at best' comes to mind.

Can't have two queens in one hive.

"RE: Teaser for next week"
Posted by dabo on 03-27-13 at 09:17 PM
Corinne was the oldest woman on her original tribe in Gabon. One month older than Sugar.

"Answer to the teaser"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-28-13 at 07:22 AM
I know I didn't give you much to go on but hear is the answer to the tease:

Many people have said that Sherri bears a strong resemblence to Sandra Bullock in her role in the movie "The Blindside". Corrine is going to wish she had a left tackle to protect her blindside but Malcom and his new strong pals Eddie and Reynolds and there two immunity idles (which won't come into play this week) aren't very good at left tackle afterall.

Should make for great TV. I will miss the last of the eye candy and will miss seeing Corrine on the jury cause she isn't going to serve. No cutting question for her to the final 3.

Agman siggified me

"RE: Answer to the teaser"
Posted by Bebo on 03-29-13 at 05:50 PM
Since the last IC for Corinne is the gross food challenge, maybe she gets sick and cannot participate in the jury because she needs medical treatment after she's been blindsided.

Posted by dabo on 03-29-13 at 08:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-13 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

Food poisoning, if it is bad enough to bother having it diagnosed, can cause vomitting and diarrhea resulting in dehydration. A parasitic infection probably wouldn't present very quickly. A severe allergic reaction could send someone into anaphylactic shock and a need to be hospitalized for observation for awhile -- this would be a medical evacuation scenario as it would present fairly rapidly.

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 03-31-13 at 06:29 PM
I honestly think Corinne makes the jury. It just doesn't make sense. Corinne is good TV, they're not gonna let her go just like that.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 03-31-13 at 07:52 PM
Unfortunately you are wrong and you will see soon enough.

Agman siggified me

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 04-01-13 at 00:36 AM
"Unfortunately you are wrong and you will see soon enough."

Wow. You think highly of yourself don't you? Pity. And to think I respected you.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-01-13 at 06:53 AM
This is a sourced spoiler thread (not a speculation one) and Arnold clearly has a source that has repeatedly given him correct info. He's posted the info from his source already for this episode and you're trying to say it won't happen.

I don't think Arnold is the one who is acting high and mighty in this case. He's earned the respect here. YMMV.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-01-13 at 10:07 AM
I appreciate Arnold bringing in spoilers, but he does seem to get a bit testy when his statements are not accepted as fact. I thought he was rebuked a few times, & properly so, when he 1st started posting last season for not showing respect to others. Just an opinion Arnold, & I've been wrong plenty of times before!

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-01-13 at 11:10 PM
As for you Murphy, I didn't have a source last season, never said I did. I was speculating with the rest of you. Sure I came off as arrogant at times but I apologized and they apologized and its water under the bridge. As for this season my source has a great track record.

Agman siggified me

"Get back to spoilers folks - stop going after each other"
Posted by Bebo on 04-01-13 at 11:26 PM
Folks, I hate to have to put my blue hat on, but I need to remind posters NOT to go after each other. We bash shows and contestants here, but fellow posters are off-limits.

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 04-01-13 at 11:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

His source said that Corinne was pre-merge and that the merge happened in F12. With Brandon being the one who didn't make the merge because of medievac. This as we all know its false. And because his source was wrong, he could be wrong again.

I'm using my logic to make ends meet. Corinne made the merge and Arnold said that the first boot didn't make the jury. That never happened before in years. I'm not saying its impossible but basing on previous seasons it is unlikely.

That's my opinion. And this Arnold person would just come and belittle my reasoning. My train of thought has merit. And its just so annoying that he's not considering the fact that his source could be wrong.

He's like the Philip of realitytvworld.com. Honestly. If people don't agree with him, then fine. He should just move on. Don't make it seems like the person is not worthy of posting here.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-01-13 at 12:08 PM
Well, I guess we'll see soon enough if Corinne is in the jury.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-01-13 at 11:07 PM
If you had read my clarification you would see that my source DID NOT say that Corrine went pre-merge, my source said that Corrine did not make the jury. My source said that the spoilers at Sucks were quite accurate, but not totally accurate. When I had red Beatlebum's posts and saw that Beatlebum said that Corrine didn't make merge, I assumed that what my source had said was the same thing that Beatlebum had said when in fact it is not the same. Corrine makes the merge but does not make the jury, I got that clarified and I have already said that the mistake was mine in interpretation and not my sources mistake. Sorry if I seam like I am not taking your opinion into account, but my source was there and you were not. I kind of know who I am going to believe.

Agman siggified me

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 04-02-13 at 03:27 AM
When did you made the clarification? After you saw Corinne with the green buff right?

If people don't believe you, just MOVE ON!

I'll repeat what you say. You're source was there and I'm not. But you can also say that you're source was there AND YOU WERE NOT!!

Add a little humility in yourself. We are not idiots. There are logic to our reasoning. And my train of thought on Corrine has merit. If I'm wrong, then fine.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-02-13 at 07:56 AM
When did you made the clarification? After you saw Corinne with the green buff right?

Post 88 was 3/26 the day BEFORE last episode in which I clarified the part about Corrine making the merge but not jury. That was before I saw Corrine with a green buff. I was the first to spoil that the merge buff was green and that was done in my original post in this thread.

In post 89 the morning of 3/27 I was the first to tease about this weeks blindside and then the morning of 3/28 before CBS titled the episode I explained what the Sherri/Corrine blindside teaser meant and that Corrine was about to get blindsided.

If people don't believe you, just MOVE ON!

I'll repeat what you say. You're source was there and I'm not. But you can also say that you're source was there AND YOU WERE NOT!!

Add a little humility in yourself. We are not idiots. There are logic to our reasoning. And my train of thought on Corrine has merit. If I'm wrong, then fine.

I never said you were an idiot and of course you have a rite to your opinion. But you are speculating in a sourced spoiler thread perhaps you should speculate in a speculation thread and leave this thread alone.

Agman siggified me

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 04-02-13 at 09:39 AM
Can I just say that you are not the only person who has a source. Isn't there a spoiler also that said that Corinne made the jury?

YOU ARE CONDESCENDING. Seriously. When you see someone who does not believe you, you go all out to prove you're right.

You say Corinne didn't made the jury. My reasoning says otherwise. And there's someone who compile spoilers that contradicted your spoilers. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Don't be a lunatic who is hungry for attention.

Honestly, if you are in Survivor, you'll be the first one out. No one wants to be around an arrogant know-it-all.

"Will you please STOP the bashing?"
Posted by Belle Book on 04-02-13 at 12:24 PM
Having a difference of opinion is one thing, ASurvivorFan, calling another poster an "arrogant know-it-all" is something else! If you keep this up, I'm pretty sure you're going to be disciplined rather severely -- not by me, as I'm not a moderator, but if I was, I'd be all on board with disciplining you severely!

Anyway, let's get back to the spoilers. So Corinne makes the merge but we'll find out whether she makes the jury or not tomorrow night.

"Since I AM a moderator"
Posted by Bebo on 04-02-13 at 08:20 PM
I posted this earlier in the thread and will say it again...we bash the show, we bash the contestants, we do NOT bash each other. Period. Exclamation point. No excuses, no whining, no blaming each other. No one wants to read that. Get back to talking about the show.

"RE: Will you please STOP the bashing?"
Posted by ASurvivorFan on 04-02-13 at 08:45 PM
He keeps replying to me, so I'll reply back.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-02-13 at 12:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-13 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

*sigh*

Please see what Bebo (a moderator) said here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7928.shtml#118

I don't have an issue with how Arnold is posting and it seems that you are escalating the argument instead of letting it fade away. Once again, it's a sourced spoiler thread. He can post his info any way he wants in here - your speculation fits better on another thread such as the Episode 8 vidcap thread or the Episode 7 Episode 8 title "Blindside Time" thread.

This thread isn't about whether Arnold is correct or not - it's about what sources say is going to happen. If it's wrong, then it's wrong. But until it's been proven wrong, Arnold gets a lot of latitude for posting the sourced information. That's it.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-04-13 at 05:57 PM

>You say Corinne didn't made the
>jury. My reasoning says otherwise.
>And there's someone who compile
>spoilers that contradicted your spoilers.
>If I'm wrong then I'm
>wrong. Don't be a lunatic
>who is hungry for attention.

I think somebody owes somebody an apology.

This is a quote from Corinne's Xfinity interview with Gordon Holmes:

I looked up at him {Probst} and said,"Am I not on the jury?" And he said, "No." And that's when I started to really spin out. The whole time I just wanted to make the jury, and that is embarrassing.

Posted by ASurvivorFan on 04-01-13 at 00:58 AM
The F6 are Eddie, Brenda, Erik, Cochran, Sherri, and Dawn.

That means the first 6 people voted out are Philip, Andrea, Malcolm, Corinne, Michael, and Reynold.

There's a blindside according to the previews. I'm thinking its Reynold. I'm thinking now how the F6 got there. The fact that Eddide went as far as he did, even outlasting Andrea and Michael, means he solidified a deal. Its unlikely he went on a challenge spree. He didn't look as smart or cunning in the previous challenges.

I'm thinking they blindsided Reynold and Eddie is left to fend for himself. Now the threat is gone, the Faves turned on each other starting with Corinne then Malcolm. Followed by Andrea. Maybe Eddie was next but won immunity so Michael was targeted.

Unless Reynold wins immunity, I think he would be targeted first because he is the biggest target. And I believe his confessional last episode was a foreshadowing of that.

Posted by kingfish on 04-01-13 at 08:45 AM
It might also mean that two more go home with HI's in their pockets.

If so, it should make future survivors rethink strategies involved with how to best use the HI.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-01-13 at 10:02 AM
"Unless Reynold wins immunity, I think he would be targeted first because he is the biggest target."

Reynold would not be a "blindside" as the "biggest target". Michael, Sherri, Reynold or Eddie would be natural selection. Probst calls blindside at TC when not a blindside, but CBS calling blindside should be among the Favorites, in particular, ones we've seen something of consistently, so probably not Brenda or Eric.

Posted by parathor on 04-01-13 at 03:29 PM
They've used "blindside" before - basically, almost always, when/if the contestant doesn't see it coming. Even if we (viewers) know it's coming.

I'm inclined to believe the Lorax' spoilers. The show has been telegraphing the showdown between Corrine/Philip forever. If she doesn't make the jury, then that's lame - but might be possible.

Posted by dabo on 04-01-13 at 03:47 PM
Survivor players are addicted to blindsides even when they aren't necessary. Lot of down time, they get bored.

The tension this week is that there is as yet no explanation for a jury of eight. They have been risking winner ties ever since they started having three finalists, and basically they could always have gotten along with having two winners tie in a season. Survivor France has had some of those, no problem.

So, why change the jury formation to an even number? If not for a medical reason all that it accomplishes is shortening the Final TC edit a bit, a bit more time to include the walk of Fallen Dumdums.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-02-13 at 12:52 PM
Saw this at Sucks & thought it interesting "Dawn posted some pictures from the promo in her blog. "Cutthroat maneuvers" and then her talking to Corinne, who seems to be the boot. Could it be New Dawn who pulls off a Blindside Time on Corinne? Possibly."

Doubt its Dawn leading the charge, but maybe she's leaking the boot.

"RE: *S26 Spoilers (Spoiler?)"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-03-13 at 12:25 PM
Saw This at SUCKS & found it interesting & wonder if Reynold knows Malcolm has the 2nd idol:

"(Spoiler?) Malcolm's interview with Dalton Ross:
It is pretty rarely to have a yet-evicted contestant to talk about the inter-tribal dynamic of current season.
It is interesting why the editor decide to include / not include which info.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/03/survivor-caramoan-malcolm-freberg-merge/

EW: Did you have a better time at Bikal with the Favorites, or Gota with the mix of Fans and Faves?
MALCOLM: Gota with the mixed Fans and Faves was one big party. We were on vacation — a bunch of kids horsing around who occasionally had to show up and win challenges. No Stealth R Us nonsense, no Brandon having breakdowns, just 7 people who got a long and worked well together.

EW: Finally, tell us the most interesting thing that happened in the first half of the season that we did not see.
MALCOLM: Post-swap Gota, Andrea organized a tribe-wide hidden immunity idol hunt sometime after Reynold told me he’d already found it. We were forced to play along and search, but the entire time Reynold and I were struggling to keep a straight face while everyone frantically scoured the island."

Posted by kingfish on 04-03-13 at 02:26 PM
That (the Andrea organized hunt) is just the kind of stuff they like to show, with the camera cuts to Malcolm and Reynold making suppressed laughter faces.

The editors must have tried to shoehorn those scenes in, and been POed when they decided that they couldn't for whatever reason.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-03-13 at 03:44 PM
I'm not exactly following how this is a possible spoiler. Reynolds already found the idle on Gota beach and Malcom knows it that is why they were holding back the chuckles. It isn't like they were on Bikal beach and looking for the idle which would be the one that Malcom has.

Agman siggified me

Posted by dabo on 04-03-13 at 04:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-13 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

Well, it doesn't need to be under source spoiling restrictions as it comes from a posted article. Smart and observant players at Camp Gota would have been watching each other for clues to who has the HII, reading body language and such. Even things like who pairs off with who to work together would be noted. And if the tribe did look everywhere, leave no stone unturned, they all should believe that the HII was found and someone is keeping quiet about it. Mistrust is fostered among the ranks. Gota2 had that to begin with between mainly Reynold and Sherri, this is now increased and spread to create factions.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-03-13 at 04:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-13 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

Sorry, I copied & pasted sucks title & added to existing Blows subject line, then decided to leave original subject line ... my fat fingers apparently missed all of my original cut & paste. It certainly does not compare with your specific spoilers Arnold.

I do think info not available to someone just watching on TV, regarding Malcolm preferring young tribe, no Phillip "nonsense" & as I suggested, I have not seen anything on TV that suggests Reynold knows where both idols are. Reynold's idol comes from his original camp, not Malcolm's. Hence, Malcolm can laugh knowing where both idols are, but Reynold has no reason to laugh if he knows where one idol is. If Malcolm & no one else found the idol at old camp, they could have (but might not have) replanted at new camp.

I posted in "S26 Spoilers" not knowing where else to put it, as it is publicly available, although I would not have seen it until tomorrow on public website.

Posted by dabo on 04-03-13 at 04:35 PM
Any news of what happened that we haven't seen is good to have, especially what went on at Gota2 since because they keep winning we haven't been seeing much from.

Thanks.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-03-13 at 04:41 PM
It's good info and I appreciate you bringing it in I was just confused on how it pointed to Reynolds possibly knowing that Malcom has an idle. I agree with you to Dabo that any extra insite into what these guys are thinking.

Agman siggified me

Posted by SurvivorManiac on 04-06-13 at 04:49 AM
Arnold, do you have any info on what happens with the idols?

Its hard to imagine an idol not being played next week since they are both in bad positions, but Im more curious as to whether one of Reynold or Malcolm is able to successfully play their idol and idol someone out of the game?

That would explain the impending Phillip boot to me because if anyone is going to get idoled out of the game, it would probably be him

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-06-13 at 08:50 AM
I don't have any specific info on the idles at this time but I do have an inkling of what could potentially occur. I don't want to start a series of wild speculations so I will keep my idea to myself for now until I get more info.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-08-13 at 05:15 PM
Michael goes this week as he is the easiest fan to get rid of and he had ties to Corrine. He will be the first jury member.

Idles will be coming into play very soon and it will make for an epic tribal council like none we have seen before.

Things will continue to heat up as flip flopping ensues to keep things interesting.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Estee on 04-08-13 at 07:16 PM
I've had faint hopes of getting both idols played in the same TC, negating all votes. I'm guessing that's not it.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-08-13 at 10:42 PM
My source is being a tad coy when it comes to the idles but I think I have it figured out. I think both idles are played during a split vote and that sends Philip home. Not this episode of course, Michel is doomed this time. I'm not 100% sure on the double idles but I would wager money on this.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Estee on 04-09-13 at 09:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-13 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

This sounds oddly like Accidental Death By Protest Vote. If Corinne was still around, the scenario would really focus into place: two alliance groups going after each other and one angry contestant throwing up her hands and saying 'My ballot doesn't mean anything here, so I might as well send another incomprehensible message to Codename Pink.' And then every scrap of paper except that one gets tossed away -- voted out 1-0 with considerably more than three contestants left.

It almost can't be a deliberate, planned event. Imagine trying to talk two people into wasting their idols on one fakeout vote, even to get rid of a Captain Underpants. Not going to happen. I could see a last-second cascade working through the tribe -- just before leaving for Council, Idol Holder #1 finds out he's the primary target and decides to play it, Idol Holder #2 sees it being packed, realizes he's the minority vote in that event and brings his, there is no Idol Holder #3, no thanks for coming and may we never see you again. But as strategy? Nakomis couldn't unite this kind of bouncing torch snuffer. It's not impossible for someone to talk the entire group-minus-one into it, but it's about as close for game purposes as you could ask.

If anyone can manipulate the dominoes in such a way to make them tip themselves over, then all due applause: it would be one of the greatest moves in series history. But as-is, Phillip may go out by the closest thing TCs have to misadventure. And that's painful --because forever after, he'll claim it wasn't really his fault, so give him that third shot...

Posted by Round Robin on 04-10-13 at 01:54 AM
You'll have Survivor fans hanging themselves all over the country if that crazy old fart gets booted by accident, then gets put on a third season. I'd rather have Willie Hantz on Survivor than ever see that old kook on it again.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-10-13 at 12:41 PM
This tells me that it's likely Eddie (or Reynold) who wins immunity tonight, then the two of them use the threat of Reynold's HII plus regular immunity to keep both of them in the game and force the Faves to target Michael instead.

I can't see a scenario otherwise where they choose to keep Eddie/Reynold around over a much lesser immunity threat such as Michael. The numbers will be in the Faves' favour next week to be able to pull off split votes and stuff like that. Another possibility is that we were shown Andrea and Eddie schmoozing for a reason, perhaps she pushes to get Michael out first before Eddie.

Posted by Round Robin on 04-11-13 at 03:55 AM
With weeks still to go before they show it, after last night's episode I am now certain that Arnold will turn out to be right about more than one person getting blasted at final tribal. The maneuvering in this episode was positively wicked, and many of them don't realize yet that neither Sherri nor Dawn can be trusted as far as you could throw them. This final TC might be the nastiest of all time, and not only do I think Cochran won, I think he might have gotten all the votes. You might not have heard the last of this season on finale night, that's how nasty things might get. The pale skinny nerdy law student is gonna come up smelling like a rose, take that to the bank.

Posted by Bebo on 04-11-13 at 07:55 PM
I am now certain that Arnold will turn out to be right about more than one person getting blasted at final tribal.

We know that Sherri will get blasted, because a) they don't like her and b) Reynold, Eddie, Michael, and Malcolm are definitely going to respond to her 'payback's a bitch] comment. I wouldn't be surprised if more than one of them said the comment right back at her at final TC.

Dawn will get chewed out because of all her histrionics and double dealing. I think she'll be the one who has to seek counseling after the show ended. We either see Dawn crying or spilling intel as soon as she gets it from someone.

And if Cochran is in the F3 with them, he is a slam-dunk winner. He's the player with the most favorable edit. Everyone else is being shown in a negative light:
- Phillip is a nut. He's using the same strategy as he did in S22, and he didn't win that one either.
- Dawn is a crybaby and betrays everyone.
- Sherri is seen as useless, doesn't get picked to be in a reward challenge, and ticks people off with comments like her payback one.
- Reynold is being shown as an idiot.
- Brenda is being ignored.
- Andrea's paranoia came out in force last week.
- Malcolm has stabbed everyone in the back by jumping back and forth between alliances and tricking Reynold out of his idol while voting for him.
- Eddie has been shown saying he knows he's not going to win and is just trying to make it another week.
- Erik is off in his own little world, useful only to pick the bugs off of other people's hair.

Right now, I don't see how anyone else but Cochran could win.

Posted by SurvivorManiac on 04-11-13 at 04:32 AM
I think Reynold is in serious trouble for next week. I would say Malcolm is too but he has the idol to protect himself. Im not even sure Malcolm could idol anyone out at this stage since Stealth R Us can just split the votes 3-3 and since he, Eddie & Reynold are the only people on that side now then the only way it'll be successful is if ALL of Stealth R Us votes for Malcolm and he plays it.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-11-13 at 07:09 AM
The numbers are now at the point where the Faves + Sherri could start to eat their own and still retain control of te game. I agree that Reynold is in trouble without his HII but so are the fringe loyalty-questioned guys like Erik, the super-annoyances like Phillip, the one Fave (Malcolm) who has outed himself as being in with Reynold/Eddie, and the one that is visibly playing the game the hardest (Andrea).

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-11-13 at 07:17 AM
Arnold - have you heard anything specific about what Brenda must have done to royally ##### off the production crew? It's crystal clear by now that she did something rather egregious and the editors are punishing her by this edit of hers.

I'm aware of the spoiler that she gave up her family reward in favour of Dawn then was back stabbed at TC, but there must be more to the story than that to deserve this edit.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-11-13 at 07:40 AM
That is a valid question Pepe. From what I have seen Missyae say the bad edit comes because Jeff Probst is pissed off at Brenda for something. From what Missyae says if Brenda didn't fit the specific role for her spot on the show she would have never been brought back because of the personal beef Jeff has with her.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Belle Book on 04-11-13 at 11:35 AM
Which naturally begs the question: "What did Brenda do to get Jeff so mad at her?" Does Missaye have any ideas?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-11-13 at 11:40 AM
Missyae has tweeted in the past that he knows what Brenda did to piss the producers off, but isn't saying anything yet.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-11-13 at 12:51 PM
They do re"hide" the immunity idle and the strong guys once again find it giving them 2 idles again (though only Malcom knows about his idle).

Philip goes home next. From what I understand he gets booted in a way that hasn't happened before. I am not going to speculate here as to what makes his exit so different I will save that for the teaser thread when it comes out.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Round Robin on 04-11-13 at 02:22 PM
Perhaps they rehide the used idol, then the guys refind it before the next tribal, play both of them, and Captain Underpants gets the boot on a throwaway vote. I have read that speculated somewhere but don't remember where.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-13 at 03:44 PM
*mutter*

You can see it coming together now, though. Phillip saw Reynold play an idol and Codename Pink does not allow anyone to display power who isn't him plus he already said those who had or used idols would be targeted. Reynold must be punished for what limited gameplay he has, so Reynold is next on the What's Stealth? Not Us block.

Meanwhile, Malcolm figures out that it was a great camera time move, seriously, right out of the Sugar Shack Handbook Of Pointlessly Pissing People Off Just For The Drama, but since Reynold isn't Randy, there's this little thing called potential consequences. And Reynold, whose innocence has now been taken so many times that he's the series first and only self-regenerating virgin, finally has his first moment of vengeance and directs what little forces he has to vote for Malcolm. And naturally, neither of them win Immunity -- nor does Phillip.

So. Reynold has one idol and has to have a pretty good idea (or would if it was anyone else) that Phillip will be gunning for him. So he plays his. That should be the automatic.

Getting Malcolm in the domino line is trickier, because he has to solidly know or strongly suspect two things: that he's the minority target -- easy guess -- and Reynold has the idol back and will be playing the thing. And everything depends on how he discovers the second part -- if he even does. Because it brings up the question of who casts the not-quite-throwaway vote for Phillip. And why.

Y'see, if Malcolm is playing on instinct - Reynold's way too confident at this TC, something's going on, oh crap -- he might just vote with his current alliance and wait to see what happens next. But if he's thinking on his feet, then he might realize that a double bounce with no one to land on could put them in a purple rock situation, and that's not a spin he wants to bet on. Malcolm could easily be the one who writes Phillip's name down, knowing it just takes one vote under the current nightmare and he just has to hope there's no scattershot throwaways in play. Good game, now explain it to the target in such a way as to gain his vote -- yeah, right.

But what if people knew in advance? Someone sees Reynold find, hide or secure the idol. Someone who isn't Phillip. And that person knows the scenario: one group targeting one idol holder, the smaller one going for the other, and total negation across the board. And for fun, let's say that person is part of Openly Operating R' They.

In fact, just for giggles, let's say it's Cockroach.

So now our crawler has worked out how to make the line tumble. He doesn't tell Phillip about the guaranteed idol -- in fact, he could do just the opposite, assuring their non-leader that it's a bounce all-clear, nothing to worry about, time to vote their troubles away. But he does tell Malcolm about the incoming bounce. Why? Because it gets rid of both current idols in one fell swoop. When they're rehidden (if), he gets a fair shot at the next. It's not as if anyone's ever going to give him one again. Removing that variable from the game provides him with a little safety margin. And then Cockroach votes for Phillip in order to restore some sanity, mainly that which people are slowly losing from putting up with this lunatic every day. Guess who probably becomes the new head of the alliance? Whoever he wants it to be -- remaining in the shadows, suggestions whispered from the dark.

Who cast the mystery vote, Phillip will demand to know from the jury. Who's the traitor? Who would Phillip like it to be?

Put it this way: if this is Cockroach and he pulls it off, he's getting his name back on merit.

It could be someone other than those two, of course. But the Cockroach edit has been on the upswing, while Malcolm really is chasing Sugar Road all the way to the inevitable 'How could I have possibly done anything to offend you other than offending you?' loss. There's a good chance this is our insect.

Not even idol nukes can stop it.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-11-13 at 03:13 PM
I suspected this might be the case after Jeff put the idol in his pocket instead of throwing it into the fire.

Posted by Round Robin on 04-11-13 at 06:52 PM
In the past I've only seen fake idols thrown in the fire, not the real ones.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-12-13 at 03:06 PM
>In the past I've only seen
>fake idols thrown in the
>fire, not the real ones.
>

Sorry, my viewing of some seasons over the years has been spotty due to family demands. I guess this shows I've seen more fake idols played at TC than real ones.

Posted by SurvivorManiac on 04-11-13 at 07:23 PM
Im thinking that its a double idol play, too. If one of Eddie/Malcolm/Reynold wins immunity then it should be really easy for them since the other two who are unprotected can play the idol.

Arnold, do you have any info on this tidbit included in the episode preview: "An accident threatens one castaway’s future in the game" Is there a medevac next week? There was a tidbit almost identical to that the week Shamar was removed.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-11-13 at 10:49 PM
To the best of my knowledge there is not a medivac next week it is a straight up crazy vote. I don't know what they are hinting at when they say an accident threatens one players time in the game and am eagerly awaiting the CBS teasers and vidcaps to try to peace it together with everyone else.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Round Robin on 04-12-13 at 04:32 AM
As was said in the episode title thread, if there is a medevac it will be teased in weekend promos, probably pretty blatantly since that's been the usual procedure with medevacs in recent seasons. It is entirely possible that the "accident" didn't result in any injury, as that would probably have already been teased in the show-end promo. I'm sure it has something to do with Dawn, whatever it was, but if anybody had gotten seriously hurt, we'd know it already.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-12-13 at 09:56 AM
Could they finally be acknowledging Brenda's bad leg?

Posted by Round Robin on 04-12-13 at 02:35 PM
Doubt the hell outta that. That bad leg has been an ongoing problem, and Brenda has shown no indication of it becoming so bad that may force her to quit soon. The use of the word "accident" in my mind refers to a sudden occurrence of some kind, and if it caused any kind of medevac that either would have been teased already or will be teased this weekend. Probably has nothing to do with Brenda anyhow since she is rumored to get axed right before the final 4, which won't be shown for another month or so.

Posted by beaglemaster on 04-12-13 at 03:01 PM
I'm going on the theory that Dawn does something like accidentally grabbing the wrong bag and outs one of the HIIs in front of the whole tribe and gets a verbal beatdown for it from the owner. That would explain both the accident and her breakdown.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-12-13 at 03:03 PM
"An accident threatens one castaway’s future in the game" - this doesn't seem to have the urgency of a medivac situation. If it is truly a "shocking" TC, this part of the teaser could be misdirection. In that case, there could be a physical injury that wouldn't pull a player now but could impact challenge performances (sprain ankle, twisted knee) or leave a would that could become more serious if it becomes infected. It could also,a s has been pointed out, indicate that the accident has something to do with Dawn's breakdown, which could either cause her to pull herself from the game or impact her ability to make strategic decisions and further herself in the game.

As for the scrambling at the shocking TC, wouldn't it be great to have the knowledge that both Reynold and Malcolm have HIIs come out during the TC before the vote? That could leave Stealth R Us scrambling as to how to vote without discussion and make sure they also negate the Malcolm-Eddie-Reynold vote bloc. Even more interesting and explosive if one of the wins II and the other 2 make their idols known. All three are safe and at least 2 would be safe at the next TC. This would force SRU to vote against their own members and lead to a Phillip elimination.

Posted by SurvivorManiac on 04-12-13 at 07:53 PM
Well you would think if Stealth R Us wanted to stick together that they would just vote out Sherri in the scenario of Reynold/Malcolm revealing two idols rather than vote out Phillip.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-12-13 at 11:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-13 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

Except that if they are paranoid, they might not all be thinking clearly. They would all have to think on their feet and Erik is still a wild card because they never really know what he is thinking. I think I remember speculation I in one thread here that Phillip may see her as the goat he can take to the end. (The only way I could ever fathom Phillip winning would be in F3 with Sherri and Eric, and there is no logical way that would happen.) With Dawn's emotional frailty, I don't know if she would be thinking clearly enough switch her vote to Sherri.

Posted by dabo on 04-12-13 at 07:05 PM
In the press images this week Brenda is no longer wrapping her leg, nothing seems visibly wrong with it.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-12-13 at 11:39 PM
Her leg probably wasn't a big deal after all but Jeff did ask her if she could swim over to get the immunity necklace after she won. It may have healed itself.

Posted by byoffer on 04-13-13 at 00:13 AM
I think the ask about being able to swim was not from the leg but rather the near drowning of the challenge!

Posted by Bebo on 04-18-13 at 08:23 PM
6. The final 6 castaways are 4 favorites and 2 fans...7. The names of the 2 fans are Eddie & Sheiry...8. The names of the 4 favorites are Brenda, Erik, Cochran & Dawn

This makes total sense with the editing at this point. Malcolm and Reynold's targets keep getting bigger and bigger, and they'll be gone at the first chance. And Andrea's been calling so much of the strategy that the others know they can't beat her.

Survivor Caramoan: Fans & Favorites Jury Members (in no particular order):

Philip
Michael
Malcolm
Reynolds
Andrea
Brenda
Eddie

Erik (F4 boot)

FINAL 3
Cochran
Dawn
Sherie

The final 3 is true the rest is considered to be "fairly accurate".

All you have to do is switch Michael and Fillup! The rest of the list seem to be in order at this point.

New spoiler 7: Dawn orchestrated the Brenda boot. Brenda got so angry and even called Dawn a "killer" during the final tribal council. Most of the jury are angry at Dawn during the final tribal council...I know that Missyae spoiled that Brenda picked Dawn as part of the family reward visit and then gave up her own...Missyae said that the person blasted at the final tribal was affected enough that they had to seek professional help after
the game.

Wow. Brenda dives for Dawn's teeth, gives up her family visit for Dawn, and then Dawn orchestrates her boot? Even if Dawn weren't already acting like a basket case, she would need professional help after the jury's done with her.

New spoiler 9: My source thinks Cochran won.

If he doesn't sweep the vote, I'll demand a recount.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-18-13 at 08:28 PM
Malcom burned 2 idles last week and will go home idle-less this week

Cochran wins immunity

An idle will be re-hid and more about that later as to if it has a direct impact or more as a defensive keep away impact

There are two abbreviated boot cycles coming up which will most likely be aired in one episode.

Agman siggified me

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-18-13 at 08:44 PM
Sounds like a puzzle IC, if Cochran wins immunity. Wouldn't surprise me if it's the challenge where players try to pin each other on a chessboard-type of layout with the last one still standing winning IC.

Posted by SurvivorManiac on 04-18-13 at 10:17 PM
Arnold, do you know if the double boot cycle is in the same TC (eg. Dawn/Whitney boot in SP, Ralph/Steve boot in RI) or if its actually at two separate TC's edited into one episode?

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 04-19-13 at 08:23 AM
From the way I asked the question and the way it was answered to me I am going to say they do not get booted at the same TC.

Agman siggified me

Posted by chemig521 on 04-18-13 at 10:21 PM
And once again confessionals are prophetic as Cochran resumes his role of "challenge beast". He truly seems to be having the time of his life out there, judging by his confessionals. And he is keeping it together with the others and playing a cool, conservative game. No rocking the boat, just riding the waves and showing none of the angst from his previous season. He always said he loves big moves--this time he is letting others make them (Corinne, Malcolm) and fall.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-19-13 at 11:45 AM
Well, Cochran isn't with a tribe that is comprised mainly of challenge junkies this time around. When it comes to physical challenges, Cochran was always rather strength-deprived, but he was potentially skilled in strategy -- certainly more strategically skilled than Ozzy (no offense to Ozzy fans).

Posted by chemig521 on 04-19-13 at 12:58 PM
Believe me, Belle, I'm being just as ironic as Cochran is in his confessionals when I use that term.

Imagine being Reynold at viewing parties with his friends--being played majorly in two votes and losing II twice to Cochran!!

Speaking of Ozzie, this tribe is in great need of a provider like him!! Arnold, any news from your source as to why they are starving so badly? I seem to remember original Gota being majorly bummed when they arrived hungry to one challenge only to learn that Bikal was well fed. Was that reward food? I thought that they had been catching and eating fish? Did Brandon break the fishing gear when he went on his rampage and dumped the food?

"Episode 12"
Posted by SurvivorManiac on 04-25-13 at 11:24 PM
Arnold do you know who finds the HII? Im curious because rumors going around seem to say that Brenda finds it but they might just be rumors and nothing more

"RE: Episode 12"
Posted by Round Robin on 04-26-13 at 05:34 AM
Andrea knows where Malcolm was digging. Maybe she digs it up herself.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-26-13 at 06:37 AM
>Arnold do you know who finds
>the HII? Im curious because
>rumors going around seem to
>say that Brenda finds it
>but they might just be
>rumors and nothing more

I'm hoping for they are just rumors. I peeked at Sucks for the first time in about 10 years, and the rumors there leave me sick thinking about the game going forward. I have been hoping Arnold has some insight. Although, those rumors would really explain the level of Brenda's rumored anger at Dawn.

Posted by Falconer on 04-28-13 at 10:30 PM
So who are the 2 that leave in the double-boot episode?

I'm assuming it's Reynold, then Andrea? Does Eddie win immunity?

Posted by chemig521 on 04-28-13 at 10:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-13 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Haven't seen any inside information on this that I trust. From the comparison of the vidcaps of the two ICs, it's a good bet Reynold goes at the first TC. Anyone could be the boot at the second, but Andrea would be a good choice to target. Eddie doesn't need to win immunity to stay for the time being. He can be a useful vote to help part of the alliance of 6 gain control of the game as they start their end game.

Arnold may know more, but he hadn't said anything here.

Posted by KoalaChick on 04-29-13 at 04:29 PM
It's posted at Sucks that the next two to go are Andrea and Reynold, and they specifically posted them in that order. FWIW.

Posted by Falconer on 04-29-13 at 07:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Andrea is seen in the Final 7 Immunity challenge, though. According to vid caps.

Posted by tribephyl on 04-29-13 at 10:36 PM
Whomever wrote that (in that exact order) is very wrong. As stated above, the vidcaps can PROVE she, Andrea, isn't voted out first. The only possibilities for F8 bootee are Erik and Reynold. All others can be seen participating in the F7 Immunity Challenge.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-29-13 at 11:19 PM
>Whomever wrote that (in that exact
>order) is very wrong. As
>stated above, the vidcaps can
>PROVE she, Andrea, isn't voted
>out first. The only possibilities
>for F8 bootee are Erik
>and Reynold. All others can
>be seen participating in the
>F7 Immunity Challenge.

When I decided to enter a discussion, the reason I chose this group is that after reading the posts for years, I can see that the regulars rely on logic and critical thinking to evaluate the data they are given rather than just relying on rumor because "someone said it on the internet". I had seen the lists at Sucks, but didn't cite them when answering the original question because I'm not convinced. So far no end game scenario I've seen makes sense 100%. Logically looking at what we have before us this week, it makes sense that given the choice of Reynold or Erik, it makes the most sense that Reynold goes. I don't think we'd be traded with the saves if Reynold pulled out the win. My gut is telling me that Andrea goes next; sourced spoilers indicate this, but more importantly, logic tells me that the other players who are truly "in the game" would see her as the biggest threat and one or more would make a move to get rid of her. In this case, the sourced spoilers would logically fit together and lead to Andrea's boot. Building on the Andrea/Cochran discussion in the promos, I think Andrea wants to go after Dawn and Sherrie warns Dawn and Brenda. If the HII is found, I think that Brenda and Dawn do use a combination of II and HII or just the HII to turn the tables on Andrea.

Posted by KoalaChick on 04-30-13 at 11:41 AM
I wasn't stating it as fact, just that it was posted that way at Sucks. That's why I added "for what it's worth" at the end. Just adding to the discussion.

Posted by chemig521 on 04-30-13 at 02:47 PM
Sorry, I wasn't meaning to dump on you. I had just been looking at a number of other sites in boredom the other day, and almost every one was quoting from here and/or waiting for Arnold to post information here to tell them what happens next. I was a little frustrated with that. There are too many places out there where people just want to have someone with inside information tell them everything. I like that here those with sources are tested and vetted by the regulars and that most who post here either don't just accept "spoilers" at face value or completely avoid them and rely on logic and/or editing to tell the story. I like watching the clues unfold each week and the discussion trying to get all of the possible pieces to fit together into a complete picture.

I didn't post the info from Sucks in reply to the original question because the the vidcaps had already shown it to be untrue. With Erik and Reynold the only two not shown in the second IC, it's pretty obvious who the fourth member of the jury is. Right now, though,there are multiple scenarios that were/are possible for the second boot. There are rumors at Sucks that Brenda gives an HII to Dawn, saving her and sending Andrea to the jury. The entire scenario f how that continues to unfold is too dark for me to contemplate unless other clues lead in that direction. michel at this site argues that Eddie is logically the next to go, if he doesn't have immunity. While a thorough pagonging would solidify things for the majority 6, it would make sense to boot Eddie to keep him from slipping into the finals like Chris did in Vanuatu as the majority starts to fracture. In this case, though, there are a number of ways that the fracturing could go, and I think Eddie is kept around for the moment to avoid any ties, especially since neither faction will know which way Erik and Sherrie are going to go. With Andrea's mention of a blindside in the promos, and now that we know she likely has the HII, I'm thinking she feels safe enough to keep the idol in her pocket and gets blindsided.

Posted by tribephyl on 04-30-13 at 03:55 PM
And I wasn't pointing at you for any misgivings at all. Just making logical choices regarding the vidcaps and what they show for next episode and the rampant baseless spec that happens at Sucks.
You, KC, did great. Thanks for bringing the info here. It's daunting for anyone to wade through all the bullsheiss over at that other board but I'm thankful that you did.

Posted by KoalaChick on 05-01-13 at 01:05 PM
Thanks, both...I understand. I usually just lurk here and don't post much because I only know enough to be dangerous. I'm always amazed at the info people can pull out of these vidcaps that I miss! I've never missed an episode of Survivor,and I find it even more fascinating now that I follow spoilers...the editing is so key!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-02-13 at 09:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-13 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

>New spoiler 8: Erik was "medivac" but not because of physical
>injury. My source said he got affected so much by
>the Brenda boot that he sort of had a breakdown
>and was taken out of the game. He eventually came
>back for the final tribal council also angry at Dawn.
>
>I can not confirm this but Missyae did spoil that their
>was a late medivac that dashed the dreams of one
>favorite. He also spoiled the medical name as Psychosomativally
>which makes sense compared to beetlebum's description of it.

The seeds for this are apparently being planted in the vidcaps for this coming episode.

Posted by dabo on 05-02-13 at 09:49 PM
As far as I can discover that is not an actual word.

psychosomatic disorder n.
A disorder characterized by physical symptoms resulting from psychological factors, usually involving a system of the body such as the gastrointestinal or genitourinary system. Also called psychophysiologic disorder.

like an ulcer

Posted by chemig521 on 05-02-13 at 10:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-13 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

So, it looks like his issues will have more to do with the physical and psychological effects of his starvation than with a Brenda boot. It makes sense that this could pull him from the game as a "potentially" life threatening situation, but with medical treatment he could return to the jury like James did.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 05-03-13 at 06:46 AM
My source has mentioned that something is coming with Erik and I'm thinking "yeah no kidding gee thanks" and no other details yet.

Family visit and some fireworks this week. Brenda goes home.

Agman siggified me

"Final spoilers"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 05-07-13 at 00:07 AM
I am glad that I have been able to post spoilers for this season it has been fun. I have a bit of info on the final 2 episodes.

No more hidden idles thank goodness.

Brenda as I said earlier is next and she takes offense that she goes home before Eddie and Sherry especially after giving up her reward with her loved one. She totally gets betrayed by Dawn.

We start to hear the beginning of the end for Erik but Eddie is the next boot at 5.

Then Erik can't last any longer as he turns purple from hunger and is removed from the game. They pump him full of nutrients and he recovers in time to be on the jury.

We no the final 3 is Sherry Dawn and Cochran. From what I understand Sherry will get no votes as she is a lame duck. Dawn gets blasted by at least 2 jurors but Cochran gets blasted by at least 1 and that person makes no sense (they stick up for Dawn but it basically falls on deaf ears). It isn't so much a bitter jury as one that is savy and knows the game and holds the person accountable for there actions.

Cochran wins but not sure the overall split in votes.

Agman siggified me

"Thank You Arnold Lorax"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-07-13 at 03:24 AM
It has been a great pleasure having you participate on our board. You are a welcome addition and I hope that when even in seasons where you are not privy to information, that you will hang around and speculate with the rest of us.
Thank you for sharing!

"RE: Thank You Arnold Lorax"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 05-07-13 at 08:18 AM
Thanks Tribe!

The following is complete speculation and not a spoiler. I've been thinking about Erik and how sick he is about to get. He has lived in the same conditions as the others and has been on quite a few food rewards so why is he starving more than any of the others to the point he gets evacuated? Could he have parasites that are taking all his nourishment and starving him? I don't know how much detail they are going to go into with his evac but I would think that makes sense. Just a thought.

Agman siggified me

Posted by SOAR64 on 05-07-13 at 10:24 AM
Add my thanks for your contributions also. I read that Phillip also came back home after the game was over with some sort of illness. He said that it took him two or three months to recover. I have a friend that came down with a parasite after drinking come coconut milk at a drink stand when he visited Manila. It dosen't take but one time drinking something containing a parasite.

Posted by chemig521 on 05-07-13 at 08:53 AM
>It has been a great pleasure
>having you participate on our
>board. You are a welcome
>addition and I hope that
>when even in seasons where
>you are not privy to
>information, that you will hang
>around and speculate with the
>rest of us.
>Thank you for sharing

I agree with everything tribephyl said. It's refreshing to have someone present spoilers with commentary on his degree of confidence in the information. This scenario makes MUCH more sense than the one presented at that other site that ends in Dawn betraying Cochran and giving Sherrie the win.

This information also puts a lot of things in perspective as far as the end game goes. If our assumption that Eddie wins the IC is correct, then Dawn and Cochran are limited in their boot choices. I'm assuming both would want to keep Sherrie as a goat and Brenda is still the biggest threat, especially with Erik starting to fall apart. It also makes much more sense that Erik would be a medical removal rather than him just quitting after the challenge because he see the handwriting on the wall. Immediately post challenge would be logical because of the impact it would have on all of his body systems. As for who blasts Cochran....Phillip and Malcolm have spoken positively about his game, Reynold doesn't seem to be the likely one, an Eddie talked about "Bro-ing down" with him somewhere. Most likely would be Brenda feeling betrayed by both him and Dawn or Michael for some reason.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-07-13 at 10:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-13 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

>This scenario makes MUCH more sense
>than the one presented at
>that other site that ends
>in Dawn betraying Cochran and
>giving Sherrie the win.

If Sherri wins, I'll eat my whole house - a brick and a shingle at a time with a side of insulation.

>This information also puts a lot
>of things in perspective as
>far as the end game
>goes. If our assumption
>that Eddie wins the IC
>is correct, then Dawn and
>Cochran are limited in their
>boot choices.

For some reason, I'm feeling that Eddie doesn't win immunity and it's someone else. If he wins immunity, then Brenda oughtn't feel quite so bitter knowing that the group had to eat one of their own (unless she was told that Sherri would go before anyone in their group). Brenda's bitterness would make more sense if they decided to boot her over Eddie.

(Oh, and mucho thanks to Arnold for the hard work you've done this season with the spoiling and dissemination of info!)

Posted by tribephyl on 05-07-13 at 04:31 PM
If Sherri wins, I'll eat my whole house - a brick and a shingle at a time with a side of insulation.

When spoilers for this season first started trickling out, hearing that Dawn, Cochran and "Sherry" were in the F3, it was much easier to assume that "Sherry" could be a Denise-type player and snag the win from the 2 returnees. Specially, with a bitter jury.

Yet... since ep 3 on, the editing would lead me to believe that Sherri has absolutely zero chance of pulling out a win.
Phillip may toss a vote her way...maaaybe. But for all intents and purposes, with the cast as they are now, Sherri is the Goat. No one likes her so everyone is planning on bringing her with them. (excepting both Erik and Brenda.)

So, if Sherri wins, I too will pull a Francesca and eat something inedible. I'd help eat your house, Pepe, but you live too far away.

For some reason, I'm feeling that Eddie doesn't win immunity and it's someone else... Brenda's bitterness would make more sense if they decided to boot her over Eddie.

I too think that these decisions are made "outside" of necessity. Eddie really is a non-entity. He hasn't proven to be challenge-saavy, he is certainly not a strategic thinker and at this moment is just hoping he gets by on his personality.
On the other hand Brenda is proving to be quite the opposite.
Sadly, Brenda's demise will come about for the same reasons it did last time. She will "assume" that those she's spoken with will "do the right thing" and that she won't need to firm up any votes before TC.

Posted by byoffer on 05-07-13 at 05:03 PM
I'd help eat your house, Pepe, but you live too far away.

But Tribe, a road trip to Canada means meeting a bunch of us!! (I will join the house eating if Tribe shows up!!)

Posted by dabo on 05-07-13 at 06:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-13 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

At this point I think they have to boot Eddie when they can, actually. He has one likely vote from the jury, Reynold, and probably Michael's. But Malcolm was also his amigo, and Andrea likes the guy, putting their votes up in the air. (Not saying he would get their votes, just that the other remaining players should be thinking about the possibilities.)

Brenda is probably thinking of Sherri as the last hired first fired tagalong in the alliance, thinks she herself is safe, throws out the possibility of blindsiding Cochran, brings it on herself.

Posted by Round Robin on 05-08-13 at 08:59 AM
Point well made about possible votes for Eddie. I don't think it's likely that he gets all those votes, but it's possible, and with a million bucks on the line that ain't a chance worth taking.