URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7926
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S25 PreShow Vidcaps"

Posted by tribephyl on 05-18-12 at 02:52 AM
The space needed for the disposal and discussion of all vidcaps prior to release of the show. Including episode 1. (Sept. 12)

However, if the vidcaps end up intermixing later episodes with earlier ones then a NEW thread will open up to accomodate for "Future" cap speculation.

Until then, enjoy...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post-Reunion Preview"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-18-12 at 02:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-12 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

Post-Reunion Preview

Philippine Preview ala survivor fever

I have taken the liberty of only posting the 'possibly' relevant caps.
The preview had tons of old footage (and non-returning players) to dissuade us from coming to the correct assumptions as for who is on the new cast.
So view these with a skeptical eye and let's figure it out.
Who's on what tribe and such.
Do you see something/someone I don't? ...yet.

>023
>024
>025
>026
>051
>052
>053
>054
>055
>056

>137
>138
>139
>140
>141
>142
>143
>144
>145
>146
>147
>148
>149
>150
>151
>152
>153
>154
>155
>156
>157
>158
>159
>160
>161
>162
>163
>164
>165
>166
>167
>213
>214
>215
>216
>217
>218
>219
>220
>221
>222
>224
>225
>226
>227
>228
>229
>230
>231
>232
>233
>234

If you can surely identify any of these caps as recycled, great.
Let everyone know.
For the rest... Speculate away?

"RE: Post-Reunion Preview"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-18-12 at 12:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-12 AT 12:36 PM (EST)

> >222

This looks like it could be Sara Denise Valdez as named in the other thread - there's a picture of her outside of the game with the same skin tone and cross around neck, and the mouth looks like it could be a match.

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-18-12 at 12:49 PM
79-91 reminds me of the Guatemala Tug-of-War challenge.

Posted by tribephyl on 05-18-12 at 03:22 PM
excellent catch. This is what I was hoping for.
I've checked and you are more than correct.
It's Morgan and Margaret from ep. 2's Immunity.

Thanks, Spot!

Going to remove caps 79-91 now.

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-22-12 at 11:05 PM
140-142 are JT and another Jalapao member, possibly Stephen.

I initially thought 053-056 were Jaison, as he's the first person I could think of with bright orange shorts, but his had a stripe in the side. Phillip also had orange shorts, but the necklace doesn't match.

Posted by tribephyl on 05-23-12 at 00:56 AM
Thank you for trying to place these out.

However,
140-142 are JT and another Jalapao member, possibly Stephen.

140-142 are part of a sequence with 137-139... with a large man in blue leading with a tan/beige tshirt followed by an orange/yellow/white striped shirt.

I checked Tocantins and followed JT's shirt.

He had 1 episode of shirt cleanliness.
His shirt had a noticeable plaid design when clean.
Stephen's tshirt was red.
Joe's tan shirt was a button front not a tshirt and Tyson had a bluish-purple tshirt but I can't find a configuration, episode or reason for having Tyson appear that big.

Merge:

In other words, while it would appear that the orange/yellow striped shirt does resemble JT's shirt from Tocantins. It's not the same.

I also checked the Samoa episodes for Jaison and you're right that is not Jaison. It's not Sekou, James, Osten nor Ibrahem, either.

"The 3 Returnees"
Posted by Flowerpower on 08-25-12 at 09:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-12 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

Thanks so much to Survivor Fever for posting all of the promos and their transcripts. Your efforts are the crux of our adventure!

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: We decided to bring back three people who left the game but not because they wanted to, because they were forced to. We brought back three people who were evacuated for medical reasons and given them a second chance to finish what they started.

<footage of Russell's Survivor: Samoa Season>

Probst: Russell Swan in Survivor: Samoa went down right in front of me.

Russell: I have zero memory of what really happened that day. The official diagnosis was severe dehydration. The thing that really scares me about that is, the day in question I felt great.

Probst: I honestly thought we might lose him. His heart rate plummeted. It was the scariest moment I've ever had on this show. I couldn't be happier to have him back getting a second shot.

<footage of Jonathan's Survivor: Micronesia Season>

Probst: Jonathan Penner was playing as hard as he could in Fans Vs Favorites and he got a little puncture in his knee and it grew.

Jonathan: It's nasty. You see this gaping hole in my leg and the needle going in there. I just had to say, "Guys, this is really going to be sad, what you are about to see." I was very, very frustrated because I was playing a better game the second time. This time, very hard to leave your family for 39 days. But they would never deny me this opportunity. They know how much it means to me.

Probst: And Michael Skupin is one of the most iconic characters on Survivor. He's the guy that fell in the fire.

<footage from Michael's Survivor: Australian Outback Season>

Probst: And he did it right after killing a pig with his hands. I still remember the shot of his skin dripping off of his fingers.

Mike: It took about a whole year for my hands to heal. There have been discussions about me coming back over the last 22 seasons and for some reason they picked this is the time. And, I'm good with it.

Probst: So, all three of those guys getting a second shot really invigorated me. I hope they get a chance to get in and play a little bit.

Mike: I've had 22 seasons to prepare for this and I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Probst: The returnees bring a lot to the show, I believe.

Russell: The first time I went out there, I wanted to kick butt, I wanted to take names. I didn't realize that this is not a 100 meter dash. This is a full on marathon.

Probst: There is something fun, for a show that has been on as long as we have, to bring back your stars.

Jonathan: I actually think I can win this time. I've had four and a half years to think about how to win. They gave me the chance and now I'm ready to rock and roll.

During this promo, there was alot of old footage....if someone would like me to post that as well, just say the word and I will. For now, however, here are the vidcaps only from S25...

Easy to see the tribe colors....I will start a thread for just challenge shots soon....maybe we can start making some pre-merge boot predicitions...

"Mike injured before first IC"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-26-12 at 05:16 PM
Mike cuts his head: (Prior to first IC)
Mike Pre-game, no injury...

And is that graffiti on the rock to the right? 'CHOI'?

Mike at camp with gash on forehead...

Mike at challenge intro with paint and gash on head...

Mike during challenge with head gash...

Nothing serious, I'm sure. But humorous none the less, within a day he's already injured himself.

"Promo: Russell Swan"
Posted by Flowerpower on 08-25-12 at 09:09 PM
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Russell: The last time I played, I almost died.

Announcer: He was the leader of the dominating tribe, until his body said, no more.

<footage of Russell passing out during Survivor: Samoa Challenge>

Announcer: Now, Russell Swan is getting a second chance.

Russell: Survivor smacked me in the chops.

Announcer: The the one, the only, the original, Survivor.

Russell: This time I'm smacking back.

"Promo: Lisa Whelchel"
Posted by Flowerpower on 08-25-12 at 09:13 PM
Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Transcript:

Announcer: She made it big on the Facts of Life, became a Christian evangelist and a soccer mom and this Fall, Lisa Whelchel is on Survivor.

Lisa: I pursued it. I'm legitimately a superfan.

Announcer: The one, the only, the original, Survivor.

Lisa: This is reality. This isn't on some kind of sound stage. What's going to be fun is to be on television now.

"Promo: Mike Skupin"
Posted by Flowerpower on 08-25-12 at 09:17 PM
Thank you, Survivor Fever!

Transcript:

<footage of Mike's Survivor: Australian Outback - Fire Burning Scenes>

Announcer: He was the castaway who played with fire. Now Michael Skupin is getting a second chance.

Mike: I never lose that desire to want to come back.

Announcer: The one, the only, original Survivor.

Mike: Fire will not take me out of the game this time.

"First few minutes of ep 1"
Posted by forehead on 09-19-12 at 10:43 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-12 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5_gDHWW7E&feature=plcp

courtesy of DBH at Sucks

"RE: First few minutes of ep 1"
Posted by Corvis on 09-19-12 at 12:59 PM
Jeff, Zane and Lisa get confessionals in the first few minutes. None had winner quotes, but it's making me second guess my choice of Zane as the first boot.

Posted by CTgirl on 09-19-12 at 01:13 PM
They have to introduce him so we know who he is when he gets booted!

IIRC, in the first segment they usually introduce a few who get booted early in addition to the ones who have longevity.

Posted by Sheldor on 09-19-12 at 06:54 PM
In One World on the ride in 5 people spoke but did not get their names displayed. Note: Kourtney did not speak.

Colton: “This is definitely my game. I love the girls and the guys, they won’t see me as a threat.”

Alicia: “If I find out that one of these dudes like me’ Oh! They are going to get played.”

Jonas: “I have a lot of outdoors skills that people won’t necessarily know because how baddass can a sushi chef be?!”

Jay: “I am going to make a girl alliance. I get along well with the females as well as the males.”

Michael: “I’ve seen the game change. I think I am ready for the twist.”

However the First person Jeff spoke to once the men and women were on the beach was Kourtney who told Jeff she didn't really fit in.

Then the First Salani Tribe Confessional after the commercial break was Kourtney:

“I wasn’t happy with the men versus women thing…I’m a girl, I know and I’m crazy, we’re all crazy. Women can be warm and accepting and compassionate and then, before you know it (made a stabbing gesture)”