URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7925
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26 Cast Spoilers (All Returnees)"

Posted by tribephyl on 05-17-12 at 02:30 AM
This was posted in a thread hopefully maintained as S25 and deserves it's own thread as it is from our very own ArnoldLorax and discusses a future season.

S26 Cast (half)"
I have a source for S26 and I can share half the cast for S26 with you, they arrived in Manilla a couple hours ago. They will be starting the game most likely on Friday.

Returnees:

Andrea
Jane
Corrine
Francesca
Brenda
Erik R
Phillip
Troyzan
Brandon H
Cochran

Some people who were either cut or bumped: Stephen Fishbach, Mike Chiesl, Stephanie Valencia and/or Krista

They are filming in the same area as S25.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Theme."
Posted by Estee on 05-17-12 at 07:52 AM
So as it turns out, you do have to take a sanity test when you apply. And if you want to come back for S26, you'd better fail it.

*slow head shake*

This tribe has already self-destructed. Jeff was let down by last season? Jeff felt there weren't enough 'characters' and 'moments'? Read 'lunatics' and 'attempted murders'. The producers are playing misere': let's see how many viewers we can lose! Brandon, Cochran, Corrine, and Phillip living in close quarters (and in Phillip's case, the same underwear)? Just post the biohazard sign and inflate the plastic bubble, then pump all the air out.

So much stupidity. So much arrogance. So much hatred. So little bloody interest in tuning in.

"RE: S26 Cast Spoilers (All Returnees)"
Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-17-12 at 08:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-12 AT 08:20 AM (EST)

I haven't followed spoilers religiously for the past four seasons or so, so forgive me if this has already been answered but--

Is S26 going to be a newbies vs. oldbies season?

Given the weak casts of S19 and S20-S23, there's really no one in this group that I'm interested in seeing again, except maybe Brenda. I mean, they really couldn't find anyone more interesting than Francesca?

Even if this were filmed in the Philippines, I would seriously consider not watching if they dub this group of people as "Favorites".

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 05-17-12 at 09:07 AM
From what I understand S26 was going to be all returning players but then they changed it to half and half. I will have more details once they finish up.

Agman siggified me

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-17-12 at 01:35 PM
It just dawned on me--did your source confirm that it is S22's Francesca who's playing in S26, or is there a Francesca in S25 who's playing in back-to-back seasons?

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 05-17-12 at 04:38 PM
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier it is the Francesca who was first boot of S22 Redemption Island season.

Agman siggified me

Posted by tribephyl on 05-17-12 at 05:24 PM
Gah! So the new title is already wrong?
*sigh*

Now by 'finish up' you surely don't mean in a month and a half from now, right?

So speculation should be based on 10 newbs joining the 10 'good for nothing other than' desperate attention whores? Grrr...

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 05-17-12 at 05:44 PM
Yes as I had mentioned in the other thread this was only half the cast. I won't be able to give more information until they get back from filming.

Agman siggified me

"S26 Cast Spoilers (1/2 Returnees)"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-18-12 at 00:10 AM
I understand that you only revealed 1/2 the cast but it was that the other half was newbies where I had made the jump into thinking you were just going to post the other half (of returnees) in a couple of days.
I Obviously started the thread a bit early and with not all of the correct info to boot. My bad
I was more about keeping the Overall topics to themselves; a thread for S25 and a thread for S26.

Looking forward to the reveal.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 05-17-12 at 10:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-12 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

What a horrible cast!

I would have tuned in for either Stephen Fishback or Mike Chiesl.
There are six people on the list that I feel nauseated just thinking about seeing them on my screen again.

(Jane, Corrine, Brenda, Brandon, Cochran, Phillip)
and Andrea irritates me.
Erik R was not entertaining.

Wow. I would love for this to be wrong, because it is that much suckage.
I'm not just saying that to be snarky. I'm truly aghast.

"Alternate season title."
Posted by Estee on 05-17-12 at 10:45 PM
The Real Housetribe Of The Philippines

"Alternate season theme"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-18-12 at 03:19 AM

A physical/mental doppleganger for each returnee on the opposing tribe.
That way if one of the returnees gets booted there's still a substitute playing.

"RE: Alternate season theme"
Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-18-12 at 03:58 AM
I actually watched that show. Horrible. It ended with the jury convincing three of the final four to vote out arguably the most deserving player left in the game. This, when the jury is not even allowed to communicate with the other players.

A physical/mental doppleganger for each returnee on the opposing tribe.

A mental doppelganger for Phillip, Corrine, Cochran, and Brandon?

If you heard that loud, high-pitched scream from halfway around the world, then I apologize. That was me.

Posted by dabo on 05-17-12 at 10:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-12 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Yeah, I feel like they dug for losers. Brandon, about the only way I want to see him again is flipping channels, if he happen to be on his uncle and dad's show. Phillip, what a loon. I don't mind seeing Francesca again but they did her no favors putting her back on a tribe with Phillip, are they insane! Cochran, I love that he's a big fan but that's all I love about him. Brenda, well she's pretty nice to look at, but the game fell in her lap and she managed to mess it up for herself. I could go on but I'll just stop there.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 05-17-12 at 11:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-12 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

With Corinne on, and Cochran, it sounds like an HvV within the returnees.
Jeff can't stand Corinne.

The only upside to this cast is no Na Onka, no Russhell, no Colton.
But where is the person we're supposed to root for? I don't see it.
ETA, OK, I like Troyzan, but not everyone does.

Posted by dabo on 05-18-12 at 01:22 AM
I like Troyzan also, the guy is entertaining and not annoying like almost all the rest of the returning dumdums. On the downside, he was one of the dumdums who decided to go to TC when they didn't have to, the biggest gufu ever. He only lasted as long as he did because Colton decided to keep his souvenir, had Colton passed on his HII to one of the other Manono2 Troy would have been toast instead of Jay, there would have been no HII for him to find.

BTW, though some are criticizing Troy for voting for Sab instead of Kim, he wanted to at least ensure she got the second place payday, and basically a unaimous jury vote is anti-climactic by the time they go to live TV.

Posted by samboohoo on 05-18-12 at 10:18 AM
I liked Troy too. Probably more than Kim, even though she was dominant and played them all like a fiddle.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 05-18-12 at 07:24 PM
yes, I was rooting for Troy, and lost interest in the season when he was out. I didn't care for Kim, but I've said that before, and we don't need another pro and con Kim debate in this topic.

This group will probably vote Troy out right away. I would have liked to see him cast with some different types of people. I am still hoping this cast is some horrible hoax.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 05-18-12 at 07:27 PM
Troy has not tweeted since before the Finale, so either he is holed up on some major bender due to not winning FF, or he is likely on S26. That guy loves to Tweet.

Posted by tullfan on 05-22-12 at 06:43 PM
Troy is very active on twitter again. It may be that Troy was an alternate for S26 and ended up not being cast.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 05-22-12 at 07:59 PM
I saw that but I think he is having somebody he knows post tweets for him which is not unusual. It could also be that he was cut at the last minute.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Sheldor on 05-22-12 at 08:37 PM
Yeah, I noticed Troy (or someone he designated) tweeting today too.

Here's the Twitter (or FB) last updates for those rumored to be in S26:

Andrea: @andreaboehlke 5/13, 5/14, 5/17
Jane: FB Hammett Bright Jane, 5/20
Corrine: ???
Francesca: @DearFranny (deactivated?)
Brenda: @brendalowe's account is protected.

Erik: @BloodyAmer1can 3/26
Phillip: @PSheppardTV 5/13
Troyzan: @troy_zan 5/13, TODAY (5/22)
Brandon H.: @brandonhantz 3/17
Cochran: @JohnMCochran 5/13

Fishbach: @stephenfishbach TODAY (5/22)
Valencia: @StephValenc 1/14
Chiesel: @MikeChiesl 5/20
Klump: @klumppk ???

Posted by tribephyl on 05-23-12 at 08:19 PM
Newest tweet from missyae/JE states...

For those asking, Dawn Meehan bumped Jane Bright. Checking on who bumped Troyzan, possible guy from 25, still checking

Most likely cause she fits the theme on the table for 27 or 28 better, Troyzan would too

So the original list needs a smidgen of altering.
Still speculated to be a half-n-half returnee/newbie cast.

Posted by CTgirl on 05-23-12 at 08:41 PM
Do we know what that theme is?

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 05-23-12 at 08:48 PM
Good catch Tribe. Not all that surprising that Troyzan got bumped he was very vocal tweeting before he left dropping big time hints that he was going they must not have liked it much. I am surprised about Jane getting bumped but like that Dawn is getting a shot I liked her way better.

I don't know what the theme is yet. They should be about on day 4-5 now.

Agman siggified me

Posted by tribephyl on 05-23-12 at 08:54 PM
Old and Crazy?

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 05-18-12 at 09:16 PM
I am so annoyed by this casting that I even tweeted Jeff. Not that he'll care, but he'll likely see it.
@JeffProbst
a free and easy way to communicate what you think of the casting.

"S26 Weather"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-05-12 at 03:55 AM
Humidity, Thunderstorms and Typhoons, oh my!

I haven't been paying attention to it since the beginning of filming but I took a few webshots (and will continue to do so) of the current weather in Caramoan.

May come in use... at least to those who do watch this type of thing.

5/29 to 6/4

6/2 to 6/8

6/5 to 6/11

I would also like to add Spot's efforts that can be found here and here.
Hopefully he can add them here, in the future, to help with S26.

"RE: S26 Weather"
Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 06-05-12 at 07:36 AM
Thanks, Tribe! I just realized I posted S26 Weather on the S25 thread.

Anyway, the effects of Mawar are here in the Philippines, even if it technically has already left our area of responsibility. Manila is experiencing intermittent rain towards the afternoons and early evenings, but expect stronger rains in the Caramoan area, where the typhoon is closer.

Two deaths are attributed to the storm, which passed through the eastern side of the Philippines beginning around May 31. A lot of tourists have been reported stranded both in Manila and Bicol, with flights canceled or diverted.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 06-05-12 at 08:28 AM
May 31 is right around day 13 for the Survivors. Rain rain and more rain plus wind make for some cold wet players which will intensify the drama with this group of people.

On a side note according to Jim Early (Missyae) Troy did get booted from this group last minute probably because he was running his mouth about beying on this season. He was according to Jim replaced by a man from season 25 so we do have a back to back player.

Jim has a ton more resources for information then I do.

Agman siggified me

Posted by byoffer on 06-06-12 at 10:28 AM
I wonder who from 25 would replace him?

I hope it is Kim. I think her best opportunity to play again and be successful is to play before the other players have seen her whole season and how she succeeded.

Who else would even be a repeat option? Colton, sure, but that would have made more news. Jay, Jonus, Leif, Tarzan? Any interesting enough to get another run? Chelsea, Sabrina, Kat, Alicia, Christina? I doubt it.

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 06-06-12 at 01:32 PM
I think you got kind of confused there a little

S25 hasn't aired yet.

Posted by byoffer on 06-06-12 at 01:39 PM
S25...S24... who can keep track.

thanks for setting me straight.

Posted by tribephyl on 06-10-12 at 03:27 AM
6/10 to 6/16

Missayae has been hinting that S25 is going to be a very rainy season.
My thought is S26 looks to be even if not worse.

"S26 Weather (6/16-6/22)"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-15-12 at 05:53 PM
From Day 30 to Day 36. Almost over and still hasn't let up with the rain and storms much.

"S26 Cast Spoilers: The Returnees "
Posted by tribephyl on 06-10-12 at 03:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-12 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

We knew most of them, then saw when Jane and Troy got the boot in favor of Dawn and "a guy from S25".
Now, we know who the "guy from S25" is.
Pre-presenting Malcom...

Rumored to be on Swan's tribe in S25. (Thnx Jim!)
from JE/Missyae:
Malcolm is white, long hair, six pack, athletic, lies a lot and is on 26

Completing our S26 Half Returnees Cast:
Andrea Boehlke
Brenda Lowe
Corrine Kaplan
Dawn Meehan
Francesca Hogi
Brandon Hantz
John "Cochran" Cochran
Erik Reichenbach
Malcolm ...(S25)
Phillip "Crazy Panties" Sheppard

Now, to the other half...

"RE: S26 Cast Spoilers: The Returnees "
Posted by Corvis on 06-10-12 at 07:52 PM
Wow, that's a terrible returnees cast.

Andrea Boehlke - I had to look her up. I realize that she lasted a long time, but I don't consider her that memorable.
Brenda Lowe - she was a strong player, but again not that memorable.
Corrine Kaplan - I am shocked they are bringing her back.
Dawn Meehan - I kinda like Dawn okay.
Francesca Hogi - is the first time they've ever brought back a person who was the first one voted out?
Brandon Hantz - please no.
John "Cochran" Cochran - I was a fan for a while, but then he got really annoying.
Erik Reichenbach - worst Survivor ever.
Malcolm ...(S25) - well, okay I have no idea about him obviously.
Phillip "Crazy Panties" Sheppard - NO!

Posted by SOAR64 on 06-11-12 at 07:46 AM
I remember that Andrea would arrive at challenges wearing what appeared to be eye make up on. She did have beautiful eyes.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 06-14-12 at 11:20 PM
What Corvis said!
Makes one wonder if Jeff wants the show canceled or he has forgotten it's not Survivor Jerry Springer.

"a couple of hints from Missyae"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-24-12 at 03:04 AM
* Malcolm is Malcolm Freberg.
Missyae describes him as...
He will stab you in the back and never bat an eye
Hes very entertaining, VERY
He lies a lot so a likeable villain

* Pre-show alliances falter fast

* Francesca NOT out first

* Brandon voted out Pre-Merge and returned home early.
* Brandon H. comes home early from the game because... Hes a crazy ass nutty Hantz and got sent home

* Brenda does better than she did in Nicaragua.

* Cochran makes Family Visit

* 2 family members for each survivor.
* Each F10 survivor had 2 "family" members fly to Caramoan. Only 8 survivors made Family-Visit so 4 "family" members flew home without seeing their survivors.
* JP wanted Russell and Coach as Brandon's family visitors.

Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 06-15-12 at 09:40 AM
For those of you who don't like Brandon don't worry he will be abused by his tribe and gone before the jury. He is home and back to being his normal obnoxious self. (yes odd that they broke the rules for a Hantz once again). All of this info curtisy of Jim Early.

Agman siggified me

Posted by Estee on 06-15-12 at 10:07 AM
How about this possibility: he was so close to an open total break this time that the show decided it wasn't safe to keep him in Sequesterville with the others, especially if someone responsible for his ouster left the game shortly after he did. Brandon vows Biblical vengeance on his way out, the person he hates most follows him through the door, and the producers finally realize that:

A. This was a mistake
B. They have to separate Brandon from the group
C. They will never admit to A

Would it surprise anyone if Brandon was sent home to prevent a physical assault?

What if he'd already committed one?

It's just a theory, but...

Posted by dabo on 06-15-12 at 11:51 AM
or perhaps --

D. He broke the law and they would rather have him tried in the US than possibly wind up starring in prison dance videos.

Posted by Estee on 06-15-12 at 12:41 PM
We could easily both be right: threaten violence against another contestant, follow through, expelled to the States.

Posted by suzzee on 06-21-12 at 09:35 AM
I think he has a guest shot on Russhole's show, as the infestation.

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 11-01-12 at 05:31 PM
Bump!

Looking forward to seeing Malcolm again!
When I realized who "Malcolm" was in S26, I was excited!

Does this start in February?

Posted by Arnold_Lorax2 on 11-04-12 at 01:04 PM
Yes, and I agree I am liking Malcom a lot and looking forward to the end of this season and next to

Agman siggified me