URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7922
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S23 Ep14 Finale - "Perception is Not Always Reality" Title and Teasers"

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-10-12 at 04:32 PM
IN THE FIRST-EVER ALL-WOMEN FINAL FIVE, THOSE LEFT STANDING TURN AGAINST EACH OTHER IN AN EPIC BATTLE FOR THE TITLE OF SOLE SURVIVOR, ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” FOLLOWED BY THE ONE-HOUR LIVE REUNION SHOW, SUNDAY, MAY 13

CHEAT TWEET: Who will B the next #SoleSurvivor? & catch up w/ the castaways during the 3-hour #Survivor event Sunday, May13 @ 8pm! http://bit.ly/KqgObx

"Perception Is Not Always Reality" — For the first time, an all-women final five battle for the title of Sole Survivor, and one castaway breaks down before the final Tribal Council, on the two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD followed by the one-hour LIVE reunion show, Sunday, May 13 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S23 Ep14 Finale - "Perception is Not Always Reality" Title and Teasers"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-10-12 at 04:35 PM
Here are Jeff's teasers from EW:

EW: For viewers, the debate often seems to boil down to whether to root for the most deserving player — which at this point appears to be Kim — or to root for unpredictability and a tribal shake-up. As a producer, what’s more important: to have a great winner (like Tom in Palau or Boston Rob in Redemption Island) or to have lots of big shake-ups along the way (like in Survivor: Amazon)?
JP: Great question. Hard to answer that other than to say — you want the ending to be satisfying. Though Boston Rob dominated the entire game, for most people his win was satisfying. Had there been a crazy shake up at the end and the lovely young Natalie won, not sure it would have been satisfying. The perfect ending gives you great drama at TC but the person you want to win. This season we have some great choices for winners. I think a case can be made for everybody but Christina. If she wins, it will blow everybody’s mind — but will be a disappointment. Sorry, Christina.

EW: Okay, time for you to hook us up with a big finale tease.
JP: I liked the finale. I like how it played out. I think fans will enjoy it. I’m going to try and tweet a bit during the reunion show, but no promises as it gets kind of hectic!

Posted by jasonkola on 05-10-12 at 07:30 PM
I agree that Christina is the least likely to win. Of coarse the jury looks pretty bitter at this point. Kim even admits to this in a confessional. I would not be surprised if Kim does not win. If Kim is dumb enough to bring Sabrina, I would pick her to win. Chelsea may even beat Kim. If it ends up being Kim Alicia and Christina at the end I have no idea who will win. Considering how bitter the jury is I would not be surprised to see Christina receive a few votes.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-10-12 at 10:06 PM
Jeff's teaser is pretty blah. Is it because he's so busy (married, filming other ventures, etc.)? Or is it because it's the expected ending and nothing dramatic happens? Either way, not the typical hype you'd expect to see from Jeff for the finale. Not sure if we should read something into this or not. Will be interesting to see if TV Guide or anyone else has a pre-Finale interview with him.

Re the clues: Not much to go on here either, but Chelsea seems the most likely to be the type to cry or break down before the final TC, so wonder if that's a confirmation she makes it to F3? Then again, I suppose any of the girls could lose it.

Re "Perception is not always reality;"
- Could be someone's argument at the Final TC.
- Sab pretty much says this in one of the new Insider Clips -- i.e., it looks like Kim's been running the show but she's just as much the mastermind. So I could see her saying this if she makes the jury.
- Alicia thinks she's the most powerful and of course is not (especially after being tricked into losing her numbers yesterday)...so could apply to her too.
Heck, I suppose this is generic enough that it could apply to just about anyone .