URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7902
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep10"

Posted by dabo on 04-17-12 at 01:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-12 AT 01:49 AM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

Will NuSalani continue its march to equity with NuManono? Does it even matter to hype monkeys who cannot figure out that six women already outnumber three men?

The DAWS

Tikiano (black) Tribe

Alicia Ross (Salani, Manono2)
Chelsea Meissner (Salani, Salani2)
Christina Cha (Salani, Manono2)
Greg "Tarzan" Smith (Manono, Manono2)
Kat Edorsson (Salani, Salani2)
Kim Spradin (Salani, Salani2)
Leif Manson (Manono, Manono2)
Sabrina Thompson (Salani, Salani2)
Troy "Troyzan" Robertson (Manono, Salani2)

the jury
ep 7. Jonas Otsuji (Manono, Manono2, Tikiano)
ep 8. Michael Jefferson (Manono, Salani2, Tikiano)
ep 9. Jay Byers (Manono, Salani2, Tikiano)

eliminated
ep 1. Kourtney Moon (Salani) medical evacuation
ep 2. Nina Acosta (Salani)
ep 3. Matt Quinlan (Manono)
ep 4. Bill Posley (Manono)
ep 5. Monica Culpepper (Salani, Manono2)
ep 6. Colton Cumble (Manono, Manono2) medical evacuation

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Troyzan." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Troyzan and Tarzan." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you. And us old-fangled ERB fans wouln't mind losing both of these "zans at this point.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, if another HII will turn up), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Kim." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Kim and Kat" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

Well, unless you insist. If you must have a graphic please make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Zu-Vo Pal!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Christina"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-17-12 at 05:25 AM
Troyzan plays the desperate survivor like no one else.
As a result, he survives. At least for this week.

Christina has proven to be someone that is on EVERYONE's radar and a pretty agreeable afterthought to dumping their main target, who just got handed an advantage, won IC and possibly found yet another HII. Go Troy!!!

Once Troy is gone, NEXT week, look for a boring Leif Boot, then an Alicia/Kat showdown, which leads into a Sabrina/Chelsea showdown and finally a Chelsea/Kat showdown.
At this point, my brain is thinking; Tarzan, Kim and Kat are destined for F3.

"Alicia "
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-17-12 at 09:58 AM
I think Troy will either win the IC or Tarzan will. IF Troy doesn't win, he'll spin them into believing that he has found another HII. I think the producers will want him to find one, and they just may plant another...I don't know. Regardless, he pulled one out last week, and he may create enough doubt to force them to play it safe.

Alicia was slated by Jay as the first female to go. She is not in the core group, even though she was in the first alliance. I think it will be her. If not, then it will be Christina...

"Vote change: Leif"
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-18-12 at 07:44 PM
Dang....I am really hoping that Troy can somehow spin it so that we get some girls to start voting off each other....I suspected that it could be this week, but I am now having second thoughts. Maybe I will vote out Alicia next week. I would be thrilled to see either Christina, Alicia or even Sabrina voted out here....Sabrina would be saaaa-WEEEEET!

But, for now, it's Leif...they can't let him near the finals.

"Alicia"
Posted by GOOU on 04-17-12 at 11:30 AM
hoping...I haven't forgotten how rude she was to Christina in earlier episodes

"HEY GOOU"
Posted by agman on 04-18-12 at 08:57 PM
This is for you!

"Leif"
Posted by Corvis on 04-17-12 at 01:02 PM
I think Troy wins immunity.

If so, then the women are going to vote out the next man on the list, which is Leif. I don't see why they would vary from their plan of getting rid of the men first.

"Gregzan"
Posted by dabo on 04-17-12 at 02:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-12 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Reward this time is Survivor Auction, so chances are good most or all win something whatever they edit to show us. Troy holds out and buys a boost in the IC. Someone gets a letter from home and a sympathy immunity for some reason other than a dead grandma, it won't much matter anyway if it is one of the women.

Christina takes a shower, woo-hoo!

Troy, going all out to turn things around, tries to join the New Manono Alliance. Unfortunately for him there really is no such animal, it's all in his head.

Troy hunts for a hidden immunity idol not knowing if there really is one, makes it seem like he found one even if it is just imaginary.

At IC Troy ends up competing against Christina or Tarzan in the final stage. He loses he's gone, so let's suppose he wins and it is plan B time.

None of the women really want any of the men to reach final, they continue Pagonging the men. Chelsea is wavering, troubled by the inverted mores of the game, wants to reward the deserving people. Leif is a nice guy with no game, Tarzan is a disgusting disturbing weird old guy playing some kind of game.

Good-bye, Tarzan.

Alt. Troy, for the obvious reasons.

"Kim"
Posted by SuperClyde on 04-17-12 at 04:19 PM
I know it's totally crazypants, but something has me thinking that Kim doesn't make endgame. My hunches have never been right, but still...

"Malicia"
Posted by kingfish on 04-17-12 at 04:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-12 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

Usually when a major alliance (the women) get an unbeatable advantage, they start looking at the end game and enlist the pitiful remains of the other tribe to help them drop an alliance member. So I'm thinking that they will over think it again and vote a woman off. And since Tarzan is shaping up to be the goat, maybe with Christina, they don't need to put up with Alicia.

"Christina"
Posted by beaglemaster on 04-17-12 at 05:36 PM
She is the only female left with the possibility to be with Troy in the final round at IC (Kim at looser's bench and Greg the other stage 2 competitor). If it is Troy and Christina in stage 3 It appears to me that Troy is the likely winner. Christina gets both blame for letting Troy win and is also seen as a challenge threat at the same time. 2 big strikes against her and an easy boot because no one likes her much.

"here ya go"
Posted by agman on 04-18-12 at 08:21 PM
Beaglemaster

"Troyzan"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 04-17-12 at 06:13 PM
A "zan" is going to go this week and the promo's are really hyping the Troy against the world theme. If he doesn't win immunity, he is toast and even though there is wonderful discussion in the vidcap thread and even though Troy buys a helpful skip round 1 of the immunity challenge pass, I'm not so sure he does.

"RE: Troyzan"
Posted by beaglemaster on 04-17-12 at 08:52 PM
Sorry Arnold...Pick again

CBS spoiled Troy wins IC, He's wearing the IN in this pic... maybe next week

"RE: Troyzan"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 04-17-12 at 09:43 PM
No pictures in this thread Beagle, I was coming back to change my vote anyway without the use of that picture thank you very much.

"ok"
Posted by dabo on 04-17-12 at 09:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-12 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

That graphic is pertinent to the episode and so it is ok.

ETA: But I appreciate the assist, thank you.

"Hey Arnold......"
Posted by agman on 04-18-12 at 08:48 PM
here ya go!

"Vote change: Tarzan"
Posted by Arnold_Lorax on 04-17-12 at 09:44 PM
I am going with my original gut feeling that Tarzan gets voted out this week.

"Leif"
Posted by tullfan on 04-17-12 at 06:56 PM
Troy will win Immunity. I don't see the women turning on each other yet. The women will target Leif since Tarzan voted with them last time and Leif didn't. The vote will likely be 5 votes for Leif, 3 votes for Tarzan (to guard against an idol play) and Troyzan will throw another vote on Kim.

"Sabrina"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-17-12 at 07:53 PM
Kim made her big move too early & Sabrina pays the price.

"Sabrina"
Posted by jasonkola on 04-17-12 at 08:05 PM
Troy wins immunity so he is safe. He is going to try to change the game up and vote out someone from the girls core alliance. I have high hopes he will succeed and vote out Sabrina.

Another option would be that he is able to get only one of the girls either Alicia or Christina to flip and the other one tips off the girls and they vote off either Alicia or Christina.

"Vote Tally #1"
Posted by dabo on 04-18-12 at 00:47 AM
This is vote tally #1, post #17, compiling 12 vote posts and 3 discussion posts and 1 vote change post.

Alicia: 3
Christina: 2
Greg "Tarzan": 2
Leif: 2
Sabrina: 2
Kim: 1
Chelsea: UTR
Kat: UTR
Troy "Troyzan": UTR

"HEY ALICIA..."
Posted by Round Robin on 04-18-12 at 01:02 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Tarzan"
Posted by parathor on 04-18-12 at 08:37 AM
Alicia has the last remaining asterisk in Dabo's confessionals tracker, and I really, really want to think it's her, but Kim is nothing if not methodical, so if Troyzan has immunity, it's gotta be Leif or Tarzan next. And Leif flirted with Chelsea (the eventual winner, I think), so he should be safe for another episode or two.

"Christina"
Posted by emydi on 04-18-12 at 11:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-12 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

I agree with Tribey and the beagle

the pics in the PIP are OFG to me OMH!

Also, Jiffy said in his weekly interview with Dalton Ross that the only person that can't win is Christina...bc she's not respected. It's not definite that she goes bc of this but Jiffy could be unwittingly giving us a tell

She just doesn’t have the respect of the other people in the game. I actually think anybody else left — depending on whom they are lined up against — could have a shot.

"Christina"
Posted by Sandtiger33 on 04-18-12 at 12:02 PM
I think I am going to agree with Beagle on this one, although I really would like to see Alicia go. I think it will be Christina due to the "not getting Troyzan out" and not being liked within the tribe.

"here ya go sandtiger............"
Posted by agman on 04-18-12 at 08:03 PM

"Leif"
Posted by Blind Freddy on 04-18-12 at 12:23 PM
As Corvis stated prior....With Troy the potential IN winner and Greg the potential golden goat, Leif is the next man on the totem pole eligible for a boot vote.

I'm thinking the Female alliance holds. Even though this is an opportunity for the bottom-feeders on the Female alliance to move up their finsih status from 5/6 to 4/5 at minimum via a flip, the odds are long of this coming to pass. Each of Christina/Alicia/Greg/Leif *must* come on board Troy's finger plan. All it takes is one of them to remove their finger to sink it quicker and just as permanently as the Titanic. And we all have seen how erratic Greg/Alicia's finger loyality has been.

"Vote Tally #2"
Posted by dabo on 04-18-12 at 02:10 PM
This is vote tally #2, post #23, compiling 17 vote posts and 3 discussion posts and 1 vote change post and 1 previous tally.

Alicia: 4
Christina: 4
Greg "Tarzan": 3
Leif: 3

"Leif"
Posted by SOAR64 on 04-18-12 at 03:21 PM
I don't see the girls voting one of their own off either. Since I believe that Troyzan is safe,that only leaves Tarzan and Leif. Since the women appear to have Tarzan under control at the moment, Leif will be taking up residence at Ponderosa after tonights show.

"Leif"
Posted by Zeek on 04-18-12 at 03:23 PM
I think Kim & Co will continue voting off the men.

"Alicia"
Posted by Loree on 04-18-12 at 03:55 PM
My choice for who I would like off the show.

"Bye-bye ... Leif"
Posted by Belle Book on 04-18-12 at 04:38 PM
Troyzan apparently wins Immunity, and I suspect Kim will keep the Girl Power alliance together for now, so Leif and Tarzan are the ones in danger. Leif is more likeable and stronger than Tarzan, so Leif goes.

"Vote Tally #3"
Posted by dabo on 04-18-12 at 05:26 PM
What a week!

This is vote tally #3, post #28, compiling 21 vote posts and 3 discussion posts and 1 vote change post and 2 previous tallies.

Leif: 6
Alicia: 5
Christina: 4
Greg "Tarzan": 3