URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7830
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep1"

Posted by dabo on 02-14-12 at 02:15 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The DAWS

Manono (MEN) Tribe

Bill Posley (28 California)
Colton Cumble (21 Alabama)
Greg Smith (64 Texas)
Jay Byers (25 South Carolina)
Jonas Otsuji (37 Utah)
Lief Manson (27 California)
Matt Quinlan (33 California)
Michael Jefferson (30 Washington)
Troy Robertson (50 Florida)

Salani (WOMEN) Tribe

Alicia Ross (25 Illinois)
Chelsea Meissner (26 South Carolina)
Christina Cha (29 California)
Kat Edorsson (22 Florida)
Kim Spradin (29 Texas)
Kourtney Moon (29 Texas)
Monica Culpepper (41 Florida)
Nina Acosta (51 California)
Sabrina Thompson (33 New York)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Alicia." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Alicia and Bill." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, first camera blur), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight OCD vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina and Troyzan" if you think it will be a two-boot week. Believe it not it is easier that way too.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, I mean it!

Well, if you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

I mean it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Nina"
Posted by Flowerpower on 02-14-12 at 10:13 AM
Challenge winner: Manono
Medivac: Kourtney
Bootee: Nina

See my rationale here.

It's good to be back!

"Nina"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 02-14-12 at 02:04 PM
Most of the time the oldest gets voted out early because they have trouble fitting in. Does this mean that the Pinta and Santa Maria will soon follow?

"Nina"
Posted by Corvis on 02-14-12 at 04:29 PM
Vidcap evidence narrowed it down and Nina seems the most likely of the narrowed down suspects. Not convinced on the medivac yet, but I hope you're right, FloPo, cuz that'd be a cool coup for the first episode!

(Men win the IC.)

Matt

"Nina"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-14-12 at 07:40 PM
FloPo's SOTS is so well thought out that I have no reason to disagree. I'm on board for the med-evac too - the picture of her sitting while everyone else is standing convinced me.

Challenge winner: Manono
Bootee: Nina

"HEY KOURTNEY & NINA..."
Posted by Round Robin on 02-15-12 at 03:36 AM
...it's time for you to go! Kourtney gets medevacced with a busted arm, & Nina gets voted out because she can't keep her yap shut.

"SWAT-Nina"
Posted by dabo on 02-15-12 at 10:01 AM
Bossy older lady, that might work on some tribes not in a tribe of women living with a tribe of men on the same beach. First new rule of SOW, don't over-do alpha. Following the herd on this one, great SOTS! Would rather that Kourtney not break her arm but at least it would get the medical evacuation out of the way. With any luck she can get it patched and be back from the shop by nightfall. Manono wins RC/IC and the headbutting contest of the 'Zans commences.

"Nina"
Posted by Loree on 02-15-12 at 04:29 PM
Just following the crowd because I don't know enough about the players yet.

"Nina"
Posted by Krautboy on 02-15-12 at 05:23 PM
Hello everyone! First day back on the boards after a long hiatus...

FloPo is amazing!

Nina goes home.

"Nina"
Posted by Blind Freddy on 02-15-12 at 08:06 PM
IC winner: Manono
Boot: Nina

Despite conflicting info and unanswered questions, I'm picking Nina to also leave the game in E1. There's no question that Kourtney is gone. It's just a matter of whether Nina goes as well. In my analysis there is no evidence to indicate that Nina is not there in E2...but that's not to say she is there either. The Jay sitout quandry(sitting on separate benches) doesn't settle anything either. But I can't imagine a Survivor premiere without a TC. And while Jim Lynch(Guatemala) *was* injured in the IC1....he did a makeshift sling only to be booted at TC1. But Dalton Ross says there will be an 'evacuation'...so that suggests to me that Kourtney does not make it to TC.

So the combination of the conflicting items above leave me to half heartedly pick Nina as a boot at TC1. Now watch SEG prove me wrong..lol