URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7809
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 01:31 PM
If you detect a mild aroma of "I couldn't care less" swirling around this post, come this way please: your table is ready. Les Cinq will be here shortly to serve up a steaming platter of insinuations, allegations, incriminations, and aspersions on each others' characters.

I know what you're thinking: "Check, please." But no, you must suffer through the episode first. As usual keep all discussion in this thread blah blah blah...

***In memory of vince3***

Table of contents
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,Estee, 02:10 PM, 12-14-11
  • Previously on Survivor....,Flowerpower, 09:04 PM, 12-14-11
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,Brownroach, 09:04 PM, 12-14-11
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,Brownroach, 09:12 PM, 12-14-11
  • Post Intro....,Flowerpower, 09:14 PM, 12-14-11
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,Brownroach, 09:24 PM, 12-14-11
  • Post RI duel....,Flowerpower, 09:24 PM, 12-14-11
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,Brownroach, 09:32 PM, 12-14-11
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,Flowerpower, 09:32 PM, 12-14-11
    • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,michel, 10:18 PM, 12-14-11
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,Brownroach, 09:54 PM, 12-14-11
  • Post IC....,Flowerpower, 09:54 PM, 12-14-11
    • RE: Post IC....,michel, 10:35 PM, 12-14-11
  • I may repeat this in Bashers tomorrow.,Estee, 09:57 PM, 12-14-11
  • Next time,Brownroach, 09:58 PM, 12-14-11
    • Oh, really?,Estee, 10:04 PM, 12-14-11
  • Check please....,Flowerpower, 10:03 PM, 12-14-11
    • We value your patronage,Brownroach, 10:16 PM, 12-14-11
      • RE: We value your patronage,Estee, 10:19 PM, 12-14-11
        • Absolutely,Brownroach, 10:29 PM, 12-14-11
      • RE: We value your patronage,michel, 10:37 PM, 12-14-11
        • RE: We value your patronage,Estee, 10:40 PM, 12-14-11
          • RE: We value your patronage,dabo, 00:36 AM, 12-16-11
            • RE: We value your patronage,Round Robin, 07:08 AM, 12-16-11
  • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,SquidProQuo, 02:46 AM, 12-15-11
    • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,parathor, 10:08 AM, 12-15-11
      • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,SquidProQuo, 10:32 AM, 12-15-11
        • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,SquidProQuo, 11:07 AM, 12-15-11
      • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,jbug, 01:25 PM, 12-15-11
        • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,parathor, 01:40 PM, 12-15-11
      • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,PepeLePew13, 01:32 PM, 12-15-11
      • RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread,michel, 06:15 PM, 12-15-11

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S23 Ep 13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Estee on 12-14-11 at 02:10 PM
IT'S RAAAAAAAAW!

Could be worse. It could have been RAAAAAWB!

"Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-14-11 at 09:04 PM
Ozzy tweeted a question today....wanted to know if he should get a haircut....hmmmm?

....Past 31 days Albert and Brandon were part of an alliance of 5, plus one. During that time Albert consistly tried to change the pecking order, his antics annoyed his allies, Sophie, meanwhile Brandon constantly infuriated the rest of the tribe, Coach, then when the loved ones arrived his loved one, dad, did it too....With her head on the chopping block Edna tried to get Brandon, a nd Albert considered it but at TC the 5 come together and Edna is off to RI where Ozzy lies in wait....now it's the 5 of you, now what?

Te Tuna back at camp....We did it, been talking about it since day one, Coach says that that cloud lifts off of us, we did what we said we would do and it feels good, and Brandon wants to pray and give thanks, Coach says we knew that this day would come, now its every cat for himself, the alliances in the alliance will now rear up, the real game begins tonight....

See Albert and Sophie in the shelter talking about not lettin gOzzy win....Albert says that she has no idea what's next....SHE's NEXT, and she has no idea what's coming!!!!!

Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 09:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-11 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

Recap: lots of negative emphasis on Albert. Our fakeout target?

Coach : the real game begins tonight.

Rick talks. Albert says Sophie has no idea she's next. Ooo.

Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 09:12 PM
Albert thinks Sophie is getting dangerous. May not want her there at the end. He prefers Coach and Rick instead.

Dueltime.

Cube stacking.

First a puzzle with a hatchet. Ozzy has it.

Ozzy in the lead.

Edna getting help from Albert.

And everyone else. No one helping Ozzy.

Ozzy wins.

"Post Intro...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-14-11 at 09:14 PM
Wow, Albert is saying in a confessional that Sophie is supposed to be the next one out....wow, that's a surprise....and trust me, I am clinging to every surprise left!

It's morning of day 33...see Coach and Sophie in the AM...noiw Albert wakes...Albert, since early on I've been planning to go to the end with C and Sophie but Sophie is very intelligent and has two immunity wins, I don't know if I want to sit next to her at the end....who's left, Rick, Brandon....Albert talks to Rick and says that you and me are going to the end....Albert confessional says he likes Rick the least but he's the best to take cause he's done nothing in the game, if he has his choice he'll go with Coach and Rick, I've tried to put myself as the sole survivor and get the win....

At RI....they are all on the bleachers, and Ozzy and Edna arrive....duel race to complete slide puzzle releases a hatchet then us the hatchet to chop a rope that releases puzzle pieces, which u have to stack with 1 color on each side, vertically....

Here we go...loser is 6th member of jury, slide puzzle....get hatchet to slide out, and Ozzy has his hatchet, chops and gets bags, Ozzy working on 2nd and final part....methodically trying to figure it out before he puts them in the vertical contraption....Now Edna gets her hatchet with the help of her tribe....Ozzy is just about done, Ozzy taking his time and not panicking....Edna with a huge advantage cause she has 5 other people working with her....they are desparate to have Ozzy OUT....Ozzy thinks he has it, he wins! He hugs Edna....Edna smiling, 33 days lasted, what will you say to your family, I can survive extremes of elements, hugs Ozzy again....as she leaves, see Coach smiling and waving...

Ozzy...you get one step closer to getting back in the game....says, "See you guys" as he walks off...

Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 09:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-11 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Albert says he doesn't care about honor and integrity now. Talks to Brandon, we have to take out Sophie next, so either of them can take out Ozzy when he comes back. Sophie on the other hand wants Brandon out so either he or Ozzy gets gone. Sophie talks to Rick. Albert talks to Coach. Coach thinks Albert is too erratic.

Brandon interrupts the conversation. Coach seizes on this to compare him to Russell. Looks like LilHantz will be going.

"Post RI duel...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-14-11 at 09:24 PM
Day 33: Albert says when we first got together we talked about honor and integrity but in confessional he says he doesn't care about that at all....Brandon comes and talks to him, he thinks I'm never going to write his name down, Al tells him we have to beat Ozzy, it's the only thing that can spoil our plan, we have to take Sophie out next...Brandon says this is fate, it will be OK....Brandon says he made an agreement with Albert, we need to vote out Sophie then we will be in control...Sophie lying in the shelter talking to C we have to send Brandon to redemption, the two most dangerous perople left int he game so one of them will get out....Brandon is superficially the most dangerous....

Sophie and C talk to Rick to get Brandon out to play vs Ozzy...Albert says to C that he wants to get Sophie out, she's a bigger threat at the end....

Now Coach says that Albert came up to me and is adamant about voting Sophie off....i think because she's smarter than Albert...and now he's gotta get rid of Sophie...Coach is trying to reason with him....C says you don't understand how the jury works, it's a totally diffeent animal....then Brandon walks up....Coach says that you have turned into a bully to Brandon....Brandon got a shot of Hantz from his father, he's rude, and he's a bully....so reminiscent of RussHell....Brandon says you hurt my feelings....C says he was sorry, RussHell did a big number on me so when I see you act like him it flips me off, Brandon says please give me a hug, and they hug, Coach in Confessional says he has double confirmation of what he has to do next, and that is vote Brandon off....then we see Brandon tell C to cheer up, God's got everything under control, as he hugs him again.....

Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 09:32 PM
IC.

Collect puzzle pieces. Three pieces have numbr code. Also reward of pizza coke and garlic bread for winner.

Brandon and Rick in the lead.

Now Coach also.

Sophie and Albert way behind.

It's bw Brandon and Coach.

Brandon wins, screams THANK YOU JESUUUUS!

He must choose another person for reward, picks Rick.

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-14-11 at 09:32 PM
The IC....Coach is starting to look really skinny....climb the wall to collect 5 bags of puzzle pieces. Get them all and then match pairs together, 3 do not match up, those three have a code on them....once finished climb back up and work the combination puzzle and win....Immunity and reward of pizza....

Brandon has his first, Rick right with him...C and S then, Brandon in lead, Albert finally on board, C with 2nd, Albert starting to catch up, Brandon with 3rd bag...then Rick, Brandon and Rick racing for final bag....Rick is first down....empty the pieces and match the pairs....Coach is done too.....Sophie can't do it, Albert has 4th bag....and fifth, everyone now on puzzle pieces....look for 3 pieces that do not match up....Brandon doing great job, Coach in this, Rick is falling out of this....dead even, Coach and Brandon.....Brandon has 3 numbers, C has his....Brandon wins, thank you JESUS! Thank you father, see Rick shaking his head....Brandon kisses up to God....2 pizzas choose one to join you, you and someone else have to eat it in front of the other 3....He chooses cowboy to come with him....Cowboy screams YES. Coach says he's a peace with brandon winning Immunity, he's pissed but he's at peace with it...

Posted by michel on 12-14-11 at 10:18 PM
This shows that this season is bad: Brandon picking Rick for reward is the biggest surprise since Albert said: "I don't buy it" just before the merge.

Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 09:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-11 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

Sophie wants Albert out since Brandon is immune. They are completely against each other now.

Brandon doesn't trust Albert now. We see the previewed argument. Rick and LilHantz scream at Albert. Sophie happy to see A in the toilet bowl. Albert knows he's in deep sh!t.

But Brandon likes Albert. Struggling to keep A in the game. He will give A the necklace. He knows the others will vote for Sophie. He tells Coach. Oh dear.

Coach wonders now who deserves to stay. LilHantz getting martyr buildup. Coach prays for guidance. Gets same bootee name over and over.

TC

Brandon right off the bat gives necklace to Albert.

Brandon goes on at great length. He considers Coach and Albert his best friends. Jeff asks if Albert would give the necklace back?

Albert won't. He doesn't think Brandon is in danger.

Vote time

Rick votes Brandon
Brandon and A vote Sophie

Votes

Brandon
Sophie
Brandon
Sophie
Brandon is out

Coach hugs Brandon says it's God's will.

Next week final RI duel.

"Post IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-14-11 at 09:54 PM
So far Brandon is not acting any more wierd than usual....in fact he's acting pretty well at this point....especially since he has immunity! Can't wait to see how this unfolds....

Pizza delivery on a jet ski....Brandon goes to get it

Sophie says that worst case scenario happened....so Sophie and Coach want Albert now...and more and more Sophie feels that he should go home tonight....Sophie walks up to Brandon and Cowboy to smell the pizza....Albert thinks something is up....Sophie tells Rick and Brandon that she is voting out Albert tonight...Brandon says it's crazy at camp....I don't know if I can believe Albert anymore....Brandon talks to Albert, he tells that he hasn't truned his back on you...Albert goes to Sophie ....now Brandon brings them all together, and Brandon says Albert says that he never spoke against me....Rick says he has, Albert calls Rick a liar, and you are throwing me under the bus with Edna and everyone else, Albert tells Rick that he is out of his mind...

Sophie likes it, that Albert is exposed....Sophie says will you let me finish, where is that strategic mind now....it's water under the bridge, because tonight one of us is going hom...Albert says that Brandon put the lid off of pandoras box tonigh, he needs to get Brandon back on his side....he needs to make Brandon believe that Albert really wants to be in the final three with him. Brandon says he feels that Albert is a wild card, but he's my friend, I forgive him....Brandon says that everyone has lied in this game, even myself, I'm struggling to keep him in this game. I don't want to vote him out because he strongly believes that Albert needs to be here, and if I have to I'll give him my immunity necklace.

Brandon goes to C , you know I'm your best friend, and that God speaks to me, and I pray that you accept this and we will make it to the end if you keep Albert here, I'll give him my necklace...I know you willnever vote me out, we have to forgive our brother....now Coach says that Brandon brings up forgiveness, it makes it so hard to pick someone to go. Coach says that is what God wants you to do, but right now I need to pray, and find out what God wants me to do.....I begged God to tell me who to vote for if Brandon gives Albert the necklace, and there was a neame that came over and over and over again....

I can barely type this cr*p....

At TC...5 left and you with immunity...he wants to give it up....jury is floored....he gives it to Albert....they hug....Dawn asks what is going on? ....Brandon is making a statement that he is sticking with his agreements, even if it meant his place in the game....C says that a couple of hours ago Brandon was going to vote for Albert but then he prayed about it, and he needs to forgive him, so now this is what he is doing...Brandon says he is willing to give his life for kids at home, friends, his friends knew that they could trust him, but sometimes he would get into a huge brawl with others, and they would turn their backs on me and leave me hanging.....Jeff says is that what will happen tonight...? He hopes not, he considers C and Albert to be his best friends in the game.....Albert says that he feels that his bond with Brandon is real, it's at a different level, and it is with Coach as well....Albert says if he realistically believed that Brandon was in trouble tonight he would give it back....Sophie doesn't knwo what to beleive about Albert anymore, he's sneaky....Rick says that it will be one of us....C is safe because he has the idol....and Coach smiles, so it is either Rick, Brandon or Sophie....So, Brandon, you are sensing that you are not as secure as you thought, do you expect Albert to give the IN back, it's up to him, and Albert says that if he trusts me, Coach and him are final three, I'm not giving the necklace back. C prayed and he's at peace with things now...

Brandon are you at peace....Coach is going to do what God told him to do....????

Rick votes Brandon and says dumb move....

Albert votes Sophie

Coach is last voter

Tally:

Brandon
Sophie
Brandon
Sophie
Brandon

Coach tells him as they hug, it's Gods will now go beat Ozzy at Redemption....

Coach seen praying.....I'm going to PUKE!!!
The 4 will witness the final duel and the winner will reenter the game and the final 5 will duke it out....

"RE: Post IC...."
Posted by michel on 12-14-11 at 10:35 PM
"I can barely type this cr*p...."

I feel your pain. Thanks to you and Brownroach for doing the dirty work.

It wasn't Brandon that made the dumb move: Coach was dumb to vote against him. With Sophie and Albert going against each other, Coach had an easy road to the end: Keep Brandon just like Rob kept Phillip.

"I may repeat this in Bashers tomorrow."
Posted by Estee on 12-14-11 at 09:57 PM
So Brandon was betrayed by those within his faith, nailed to a cross of votes, and game-died for the sins of others with the option to be resurrected later.

I'm guessing that in his addled mind, that makes him Jesus.

"Next time"
Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 09:58 PM
All we see is Ozzy and Coach.

Brandon thinks his move will be viewed as stupid.

"Oh, really?"
Posted by Estee on 12-14-11 at 10:04 PM
Brandon thinks his move will be viewed as stupid.

Sentients and gentlebeings, the only moment of sanity the Hantz family strangling fungus had to offer.

"Check please...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-14-11 at 10:03 PM
Next time on Survivor....

Ozzy is SOOOOO back in this game...

Ozzy's end game is clear....Plan A: Win, Plan B: WIN
For everyone else things are murky....see Coach at night talking to Albert, yelling at him, If people 89&^*)) lie to me, you are F'g cut off

There's no more Redemption it's out the door I go...

Brandon in confessional...I think there's definitely going to be a lot of critics about me...but the funny thing is, I don't care, if you are not out here for 35 days and you haven't built up relationships out here, if you haven't played from before you just don't know...

What's up, Bro? As Brandon approaches Ozzy in the RI Shelter....then we hear Ozzy say that you gave the IN up to Albert? "Yeah, this game is just not made for me,bro...ha ha!"

"We value your patronage"
Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 10:16 PM
Thank you so much for being here. Please do come back again. Preferably around 8-ish on Sunday night, since we will be closing up forever promptly at 11pm.

"RE: We value your patronage"
Posted by Estee on 12-14-11 at 10:19 PM
Promise?

"Absolutely"
Posted by Brownroach on 12-14-11 at 10:29 PM
Last call will be at 10:30. Should a Mr. R. Hantz pull up later desiring entry, he will be unceremoniously turned away.

Posted by michel on 12-14-11 at 10:37 PM
CBS has the double-header Football game this Sunday so the Survivor fans will understand how the fans of TAR feel.

Posted by Estee on 12-14-11 at 10:40 PM
Race viewers are willing to wait for their disappointment. Survivor watchers get kicked in the face on schedule.

Posted by dabo on 12-16-11 at 00:36 AM
Survivor goes live for the final hour (approximate) special event, so CBS will do whatever it takes to stay on schedule even if it means shaving 60 minutes to 39 minutes.

Posted by Round Robin on 12-16-11 at 07:08 AM
There ain't much SeeBS can do about it if the second football game runs long, and the second game in 70% of the country is Tebow vs. Brady, so they won't just rush off the air when it's over, they'll yak about it awhile. They can shorten up 60 minutes by a few minutes, but that's it, there's no shortening it to 39 minutes. The 11:00 news will just get delayed like it always does when SeeBS runs late on Sunday.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-15-11 at 02:46 AM
Thank you Brownroach and FloPo for doing the play by play this season!

I just watched tonight's episode. Line of the night was Sophie saying Ozzy has his own PleasureDome going on RI, ha! .

Definitely think Ozzy has Fan Fave locked up....and he will win if he makes it to the F3. But it worries me that we didn't get any of his thoughts or discussions on RI tonight.

Albert is toast with the jury. Now I see why Jeff tweeted a couple episodes back that Albert isn't liked. Think he sealed his fate with the jury tonight, which is ironic because he's been the main one all along who was trying to curry favor with the jury.

Brandon told us himself tonight that he's not meant for the game....and his dad told us last week too that he's just a C player and not mentally in the game.

So that really only leaves us with two options -- Sophie or Coach. Any thoughts on probable jury votes?

Posted by parathor on 12-15-11 at 10:08 AM
Ozzy - wasn't featured, and that can't bode well for his finale chances... but this season has been whack... 'sup with the whack? But if this season is to have ANY twists left, it'd be for him (the "hero") to emerge victorious. But I don't think this season can pull that off. (how can this season be worse than last?).

Coach - again seen as a villain this episode. Love him, but not as the winner. Villains (almost) never prosper.

Albert - not sure why they waited so long to disclose that other people didn't like him or trust him. Can he win? He was nice to the Savaii, and Brandon, so that's probably enough votes as the surrogate Ozzy replacement at the end. I wouldn't count him out yet. He's an amateur conniver, but definitely not evil.

Sophie - she's the one I most medium-suspect of winning. But there's just something about her. Maybe it's her Tina-ness. The Outback was a long time ago -- could they have forgotten that we don't enjoy random winners that have done nothing?

Rick - which one is he, again?

Brandon - Looking back, I'm happy with his rollercoaster edit... at first I was excited (Russell 2.0!), then annoyed, then angry, then nonplussed, then this episode I felt pity for the guy. I hope he finds peace, and I'm happy he won't be on the screen anymore.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-15-11 at 10:32 AM
Agree on Albert's edit - very strange. I really liked him until late....but now he seems to be getting a sneaky Sash type positioning. Very interesting that he and Sophie aren't as tight as we thought, but very telling that Albert says Sophie is the biggest jury threat and then Coach tells us how smart Sophie is.

Agree on most of your other points too. But still not sure re Coach. Feel like this season really has been all about his story and his leadership of the tribe, so I don't see him to be the villain that you do. In fact he was pretty sheltered from all the negativity and infighting last night. So I don't know, to me Coach and Sophie seem like the only two who have a chance.

All the jury exit interviews are saying they're going to vote for the best game play vs. "honor/loyalty" or bitterness. I hope they're right.

Seems to come down to whether Sophie can make a compelling case for her rational game play and behind the scenes voice of reason....vs Coach not turning the jury off with religious BS and instead owning up to his strategic and social game.

WIll be interesting to see how the Coach/Ozzy deal plays out....that could be the deciding factor. It does seem that Coach has all the jury connection story lines. Sophie doesn't seem to have many - so will that work in her favor, because she didn't promise any of them anything and therefore didn't ##### them off? Vs many of the jury might be let down by Coach. Or will the jury give Coach credit for the Cochran flip, which was the key play of the season? (Plus for getting them all to drink the kool aid)

In one of the Ponderosa clips, Whitney, Keith, etc. were all asking Cochran what he was told to get him to flip. So I'm interested to see if the jury focuses on that move or if it's all about loyalty/honor stuff.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-15-11 at 11:07 AM
Here are Jeff's teasers for the Finale (from his EW Q&A).

Both returning players, Coach and Ozzy, have made it to the finale but in completely different ways: Coach by dominating socially and strategically, and Ozzy by dominating physically at Redemption Island. Which is more impressive? And if Ozzy gets back in the game and makes it to the finals, which route would earn your vote as a jury member?
If Ozzy makes it back to the final 3 it’s very hard to vote against him. It’s just such a monumental achievement. But right now my vote would go to Coach if he makes it. I don’t see the case for Rick or Albert. Brandon is out of contention. Sophie is the dark horse. Depends what happens the last few days.

Just one episode left. Tease us up for both the finale and the reunion on Sunday.
It’s the finale, what else do you need? If Ozzy gets back in, he is the favorite.

Posted by jbug on 12-15-11 at 01:25 PM
I'm happy he won't be on the screen anymore.

I hope this isn't spoiler information.
Even tho I too don't want to see him anymore, we will see him at the last RI duel. And if he beats Ozzy?

Posted by parathor on 12-15-11 at 01:40 PM
It's a spoiler if you didn't see last night's episode (but this is that episode's spoiler thread, so...)

I don't know anything beyond that he was kicked out last night, and he's going up against the golden boy of challenges. So yeah, he'll be around, but he's not at camp (right now).

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-15-11 at 01:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-11 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

>Ozzy - wasn't featured, and that
>can't bode well for his
>finale chances... but this season
>has been whack... 'sup with
>the whack? But if this
>season is to have ANY
>twists left, it'd be for
>him (the "hero") to emerge
>victorious. But I don't think
>this season can pull that
>off. (how can this season
>be worse than last?).

Agree, he's not winning, period. He has virtually disappeared the last three episodes and was featured a week ago only because he had to pick three people who would get family visits after beating Cochran in the duel. If Ozzy was winning, we'd be shown his interactions with a fresh new bootee in much greater detail and show how he earned jury votes by consoling them. We have seen little of that.

>Coach - again seen as a
>villain this episode. Love him,
>but not as the winner.
>Villains (almost) never prosper.

Yes, he's been treated as a villain at times, but I think Coach is one of only two legit candidates to win, along with Sophie - the edit has been so up and down, it's difficult to project. It all depends on how betrayed some of the bootees feel, and I have no idea for one how Edna will go as she was betrayed by Coach but may still feel some loyalty to him. Will Brandon be understanding toward Coach since it's clear he was the tiebreaking vote between Brandon and Sophie?

>Albert - not sure why they
>waited so long to disclose
>that other people didn't like
>him or trust him. Can
>he win? He was nice
>to the Savaii, and Brandon,
>so that's probably enough votes
>as the surrogate Ozzy replacement
>at the end. I wouldn't
>count him out yet. He's
>an amateur conniver, but definitely
>not evil.

We've been repeatedly given hints that Albert is not a serious candidate for the Sole Survivor title - for the umpteenth time, he was shown projecting a plan to boot someone (Sophie this time) only to have it fall through. And on top of that, he had Sophie/Rick/Brandon all arguing with him. I'll be surprised if Albert gets more than one vote (maybe Brandon's) in the final tribal council if he gets that far. I think Coach and Sophie can both make more persuasive speeches than Albert, while Rick likely wouldn't and Brandon is a froot loop who will go off his rocker in a FTC.

>Sophie - she's the one I
>most medium-suspect of winning. But
>there's just something about her.
>Maybe it's her Tina-ness. The
>Outback was a long time
>ago -- could they have
>forgotten that we don't enjoy
>random winners that have done
>nothing?

We saw more of Sophie's strategy in this episode, and it's interesting that while Albert's plan went by the wayside once again, Sophie's viewpoint and plan was the one that became successful (booting Brandon so that the 'two most dangerous players' go at it in a duel) and she was the one who had an astute observation of Ozzy as a threat. Episode after episode, she's been more consistent with her edit than any of the other five still alive (other than Rick's super-consistent invisibility).

>Rick - which one is he, again?

Exactamundo. I did like his spunk in squaring off with Albert.

>Brandon - Looking back, I'm happy
>with his rollercoaster edit... at
>first I was excited (Russell
>2.0!), then annoyed, then angry,
>then nonplussed, then this episode
>I felt pity for the
>guy. I hope he finds
>peace, and I'm happy he
>won't be on the screen
>anymore.

What a froot loop. Good riddance, I hope Ozzy crushes him in the duel. Seriously, WTF was that with him in the tribal council? You don't give up your immunity necklace, period. Honor, integrity, blah blah blah, you're in it to win a million dollars and there's time to make up after the game.

Posted by michel on 12-15-11 at 06:15 PM
>Sophie ...there's just something about her.
>Maybe it's her Tina-ness. The
>Outback was a long time
>ago -- could they have
>forgotten that we don't enjoy
>random winners that have done
>nothing?

What? Tina did more in the Outback than most winners ever did. Of course, her biggest move wasn't shown but what was shown was enough to know that Sophie is nowhere near Tina.