URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7803
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep12"

Posted by dabo on 12-05-11 at 04:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-11 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

Special Note: Time for a Big Hantz Attack! Fortunately, if you've seen the promos you know it isn't the balding one himself, whew! Instead it is his brother with a five-furrowed forehead. Seriously impressive foreheadage on this branch of the family, yes indeed.

The DAWS

Te Tuna (yellow) tribe
AD Albert Destrade (Upolu)
BH Brandon Hantz (Upolu)
CW "Coach" Ben Wade (Upolu)
EM Edna Ma (Uplou)
RN Rick Nelson (Upolu)
SC Sophie "Софи" Clark (Upolu)

Redemption Island
Exile 9: OL Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth (Savaii, exile 7, Te Tuna)
Exile 13: JC John Cochran (Savaii, Te Tuna)

The Jury
ep 10. Jim Rice (Savaii, Te Tuna, exile 10)
ep 10. Keith Tollefson (Savaii, Te Tuna, exile 8)
recap. ho-hum.
ep 11. Dawn Meehan (Savaii, Te Tuna, exile 11)
ep 11. Whitney Duncan (Savaii, Te Tuna, exile 12)

Eliminated
ep3. Semhar Tadesse (Savaii, exile 1)
ep4. Mark Anthony "Papa Bear" Caruso (Savaii, exile 3)
ep5. Stacey Powell (Upolu, exile 4)
ep6. Elyse Umemoto (Savaii, exile 5)
ep7. Mikayla Wingle (Upolu, exile 6)
ep8. Christine Shields Markoski (Upolu, exile 2)

The Rules

1a. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Albert." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Albert and Sophie." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, how much time Albert spends in the hammock, how many fish are caught, what language does Brandon speak, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote anywhere in the subject line with the boot vote. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in X-Cochran or X-Ozzy.

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is absurdly probable for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again all within one episode.

2a. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our vote threads nice and straight, thank you.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Brandon." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Brandon and Edna" if you think it will be a two-boot week. Should you wish to cast a vote for boot but think about it some more before casting a vote for which exile will be eliminated, or vice versa, please use this same process.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, and you can always start a thread if it isn't redundant.

Please feel free to discuss your votes in your own post, give reasons, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, contemplate the relative importance or lack of importance of helicopter shots, we are all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

If you must have a graphic please make it pertinent to something, thank you.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Adios, Edna; See ya on the Jury, Cochran"
Posted by Belle Book on 12-05-11 at 06:12 PM
Cochran loses the duel to Ozzy and goes to the jury.

Edna is voted out and isn't a happy camper.

"Brandon X Cochran"
Posted by kingfish on 12-05-11 at 07:24 PM
the Hantz gene will get Brandon kicked to RI, and Ozzy's odyssey will continue at RI. The Roach (the liver lipped one, not a Brown one) goes home

I don't know which I will enjoy more, I only hope I get at least one right.

"Edna X-Cochran"
Posted by dabo on 12-06-11 at 03:02 AM
hohum. Edna scrambles but when Brandon wins II and a visit from his Troll.2 dad, all is lost.

Troll.2 tries to wake up his son to shake things up and boot Coach, but to no avail, Brandon is dedicated to beng a hard-nosed idiot because he's like 19 and a genetic hard-nosed idiot, it is the Hantz gene.

Besides which, Rick and Sophie and Albert are totally dedicated to the proposition they can beat the Dragonslayer BS artist at Final, oh fer heck why would anyone boot Coach?!

So long Edna. But hey, Albert, Edna being a totally Coach vote no matter what, um yeah, you were an idiot about that as well. All you really made her out to be was a not-Albert vote.

"Deadna - XCochrunt"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-06-11 at 03:21 AM
Just as it should be.

"Edna ~ XCochran"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-06-11 at 08:00 AM
Ozzy will win again on RI. The onion starts to peel, and the outermost layer is shed. Next week should be fun!

Can hardly wait to see another Hantz.....NOT!!!!

Next season I hope they leave the lunatics off the roster!

"Deadna X Cochroach"
Posted by Round Robin on 12-06-11 at 11:35 AM
Biggest no-brainer in Survivor history.

"Edna X John"
Posted by martinigirl on 12-06-11 at 11:40 PM
Didnt we hear before the season that this would be one of the best...bleh.
Edna is voted to "compete" against Ozzy and we can watch John try to put a spin on how he was great at strategy but was 'bullied'.

" Edna - xCochran"
Posted by parathor on 12-07-11 at 09:58 AM
Additional Predictions:

1. Cochran apologizes to Ozzy - finishing up his mini-redemption. He's still an idiot, but he'll realize his mistake and make this small atonement.

2. Brandon says something stupid at TC - he'll start off saying that family is what matters, etc etc etc, but he'll twist it to something randomly "crazy." Probably having to do with trust and voting and Mikayla.

3. Albert will be the one to suggest the alt-boot - He's been wrong the entire game, and has wanted Edna gone for a while, so it seems fitting that just as she's to be sent packing that he comes up with a different idea. No pleasing some people...

4. Rick's wife, if she visits, will be bubbly and talkative - I'm still not sure which one is Rick, but I'm going to guess he has a wife visit, and that she's the opposite of invisible.

"Edna, xCochran"
Posted by Blind Freddy on 12-07-11 at 01:05 PM
RI Duel - Ozzy a-mazes everyone w/his newly polished puzzle skills and boots Cochran back to his separated-at-birth bro at the Loser Lodge of multiple personalities.

Note: I apologize for bending the no-pic rule but I couldn't help myself. Besides isn't it more of a 'guideline' than a rule? (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Family Visit - Ozzy chooses to forego his FV and gifts Te Tuna that pleasure in hopes of buying a Jury vote. Te Tuna and Benjamin in particular, are 'pleasured' w/Brandon's Dad + unknown others' presence.

IC - Benjamin. The unknown, un-promoed, un-interesting IC is some kind of Q&A/Answer Cube/Trivia nonsense/Samoan history/Simplistic puzzle that Edna doesn't win. It's about that time for SEG to start pumping up Benjamin's winner credibility, so I'm picking him for the win. In doing so he can also look worse when he doesn't protect Edna when he easily could.

TC12 votee - Edna heads for RI as Ozzy's next step to a possible future redemption.

And the viewers doze off...zzzzzzzzzzzz