URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 78
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"12/3 Episode"

Posted by mrc on 12-04-07 at 08:30 AM
Hmm. Interesting episode. It seemed a little rushed to me, sort of like last season's finale.

I like Sylar's return, although I wish that the twin hadn't been saved. Nicki's death wasn't a shocker, but Nathan's sure was. Any doubt that HRG was the assassin?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of contents
  • RE: 12/3 Episode,HobbsofMI, 09:09 AM, 12-04-07
    • RE: 12/3 Episode,mrc, 09:13 AM, 12-04-07
      • RE: 12/3 Episode,HobbsofMI, 11:01 AM, 12-04-07
        • RE: 12/3 Episode,udg, 11:36 PM, 12-10-07
          • RE: 12/3 Episode,bullzeye, 11:46 AM, 12-11-07
            • RE: 12/3 Episode,HobbsofMI, 07:38 PM, 12-12-07
    • Agree,moonbaby, 09:22 AM, 12-04-07
      • RE: Agree,HobbsofMI, 11:01 AM, 12-04-07
        • RE: Agree,dabo, 07:54 PM, 12-04-07
          • RE: Agree,HobbsofMI, 11:56 AM, 12-05-07
  • RE: 12/3 Episode,zombiebaby, 09:40 AM, 12-04-07
    • RE: 12/3 Episode,mrc, 10:15 AM, 12-04-07
  • RE: 12/3 Episode,Max Headroom, 10:27 AM, 12-04-07
    • RE: 12/3 Episode,geg6, 11:09 AM, 12-04-07
  • RE: 12/3 Episode,dragonflies, 02:14 PM, 12-04-07
  • RE: 12/3 Episode,Dragonfire, 03:07 PM, 12-04-07
    • RE: 12/3 Episode,livsforluv, 04:08 PM, 12-10-07

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 12/3 Episode"
Posted by HobbsofMI on 12-04-07 at 09:09 AM
But we know that Nathan can be saved and brought back. How long was HRG dead before he got Clair's blood. I like Adam buried alive forever but how did Hiro leave without touching him? Plus why didn't Peter just walk through the vault wall? Why could he not read Adam's thoughts? Why was everything so normal when Matt and Nathan showed up when the vault was under attack? Why did not one react once Peter and Hiro got done fighting and time flowed again? Why did the Shanta virus not kill Sylar? Why once shots were fired in a police station no one stops the shooter or the TV camera's turn towards him?

I'm sorry but I was majorly disappointed.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Posted by mrc on 12-04-07 at 09:13 AM
Hiro did touch Adam before they time-traveled.

I can't answer your other questions.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Posted by HobbsofMI on 12-04-07 at 11:01 AM
Yes..but how does Hiro leave Adam in a coffin without touching him when he leaves is my question.

Posted by udg on 12-10-07 at 11:36 PM
I thought Hiro stop-timed, buried Adam, then left. He didn't teleport both of them into the coffin.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Posted by bullzeye on 12-11-07 at 11:46 AM
I agree. The way the camera panned out of the grave, it clearly looked like fresh dirt covering the casket. There wouldn't be if he teleported him directly into the casket.

Have yourself a very Agman Christmas!

Posted by HobbsofMI on 12-12-07 at 07:38 PM
Ok, that makes more sense to me know....

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes

"Agree"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-04-07 at 09:22 AM
Last night's episode was a wedge of swiss cheese.

Can't Peter's blood save Nathan? I knew the Company wouldn't let him get away with making his announcement but what a way to go! I jumped when it happened.

"RE: Agree"
Posted by HobbsofMI on 12-04-07 at 11:01 AM
You're right....Peter has Clair's powers....and Matt talks to Mohinder and bam....Nathan's back.

Posted by dabo on 12-04-07 at 07:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

How long is a dose of regenerblood good for? Nathan already had a dose.

ETA: Can regenerbloods be mixed?

Posted by HobbsofMI on 12-05-07 at 11:56 AM
Well...they took HRG all the way back to NY for Mohinder to take the bullet out and then gave him the blood.

Or he ask Hiro where Adam is to save him again.....

Posted by zombiebaby on 12-04-07 at 09:40 AM
*sigh* predictable. Everything.

What is dragging the show down too is that there is no emotional connection anymore. I don't care who gets "killed" because very likely that will be changed at some point. Now they have blood that can cure people or we have Peter and Hiro who can go back and change timelines. I fully expect one day to see everyone back.

It's kind of like Days of Our Lives right now. Nathan=John Black.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

Posted by mrc on 12-04-07 at 10:15 AM
It's kind of like Days of Our Lives right now. Nathan=John Black.

John's not really dead!?!

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Posted by Max Headroom on 12-04-07 at 10:27 AM
Does anyone really die on this show any more, now that we've got blood that brings people back? Niki is gone (hooray -- I never liked her) since the building blew up and there'll be nothing left to add blood to, but Nathan could be brought back.

Hiro leaving Adam buried alive was a nice touch; it brought back memories of the Alias finale with Sloane being left forever in a room with no exit. But I thought those who regenerate could be killed by a severe head injury? (Claire died temporarily, until the autopsy technician removed the object stuck in her head that killed her.) And wouldn't someone have thought of that during Adam's 400-year life? One slice with Hiro's fancy sword and the problem is solved.

Since Peter can read minds, he was able to block out Parkman's mental orders? Is there anything the guy can't do?

Sylar: I'm baaack...

I thought the episode was rushed too, but given the writer's strike and compressed timing, I'm willing to overlook it one time. I still think this entire season was much weaker than last season, and the prognosis isn't good for next season with the addition of new don't-care heroes like Monica, Micah, Elle, West, and Maya.

Posted by geg6 on 12-04-07 at 11:09 AM
I agree with you on giving them a bit of a pass as they rushed the writing on this finale in preparation for the WGA strike. It was surely not anyone's intention to leave so many holes and I can understand how it happened.

I'm also mostly on board with your distaste for the "new" Heroes. I say mostly because I'd definitely disagree that Micah is a "new" hero. He's been a hero from the start. And I like Monica. Not sure why, but I do.

"How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day? I answer that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it." - Henry David Thoreau

Posted by dragonflies on 12-04-07 at 02:14 PM
I was entertained, and left wanting more. And no, Peter can't be that stupid. He's just such a good guy that he thinks everyone else is too.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

Posted by Dragonfire on 12-04-07 at 03:07 PM
I enjoyed this episode even though it did feel rushed, which I'm attributing to the strike. Glad Niki's gone, sad they brought Maya back, shocked that Nathan was shot (even though I knew something was going to stop him from revealing the truth...really hope they bring him back), love what Hiro did to Adam, and Elle is really starting to grow on me. Please let the strike end soon...not only is it screwing up Heroes, but all my other shows as well.

Posted by livsforluv on 12-10-07 at 04:08 PM
I no totally!!! Everything is messed up! I actually missed this episode because I didn't think it was last week! I'm so confused.