URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7797
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor: South Pacific Press"

Posted by Flowerpower on 11-26-11 at 08:05 AM
Stephen Fishbach's Blog article from People.com....located here.

I see it pretty much the same way that he does....time will tell!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor: South Pacific Press"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-26-11 at 06:30 PM
Thanks for bringing this over, FloPo. I agree with Stephen's analysis too....and when it comes to the bullying stuff, you'd think that if anyone would sympathize with Cochran, it would be Stephen.

Just mentioned in the east coast spoiler thread that I don't see how anyone can still be holding out hope that Cochran wins (or is even F3) after Jeff's commentary in the recap that "Coach bedazzled Cochran" from 6th place in one alliance to 7th place in another alliance. That to me was very telling that Cochran's "big move" isn't going to pay off.

"Boston Rob Weighs in..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-30-11 at 08:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-11 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

Boston Rob gives his thoughts to Survivor South Pacific here.

"RE: Boston Rob Weighs in..."
Posted by Round Robin on 12-01-11 at 04:38 AM
Thanks for that link. Boston Rob is smarter than the average bear when it comes to Survivor.

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-01-11 at 08:00 AM
Boston Rob is smarter than the average bear when it comes to Survivor.

Yes, I think he is too! I also thought he was quite diplomatic and summed up Cochran pretty well. He didn't throw him under the bus, as I have. He voiced why I don't like him though. Boston Rob said that he isn't out there so he can't tell if his back was against the wall or not, whereas the editing, to me, made it seem that he was clearly not against the wall. Or, if he was, he was only in his own mind...food for thought. But, I have to admit, I like the way Boston Rob handled that...

one nation, under
Romber...

Posted by CTgirl on 12-01-11 at 09:44 AM
You’re saying that it is easier for the jury to admit they were beaten by somebody who has played multiple times rather than admit that they were beaten by someone who came into the game at the same level as they did.

Interesting theory. We will see if Coach wins!

Posted by Belle Book on 12-01-11 at 12:08 PM
Actually, I think the editing suggested that Cochran genuinely believed that his back was against the wall and that he was an outsider from the get-go. I keep mentioning that most of Savaii is full of challenge junkies that can use challenges or Redemption Island to survive. Cochran? We all know he can't use challenges. He has to rely on his social and strategic game, neither of which totally mesh with the composition of Savaii. So even if his back wasn't against the wall, he had reason to at least believe that it was.

"Dalton Ross Recap "
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-01-11 at 08:53 AM
Dalton Ross recap here